PDA

View Full Version : The worst wrestler that is most largely accepted?

Mr. Nerfect
12-05-2010, 08:42 AM
This is a topic that I'm sure has been done, but cannot remember personally, and am curious to hear insight on. Which wrestler do you believe is the most beloved by us, critically, but is actually not that good. I guess it's similar to being "overrated," but I'm looking more for guys who are rated fairly, but we still love them anyway.

The first who comes to mind, for me anyway, although I'm not sure they are the best example, is Kevin Nash. Sure, you have some who say he sucks, and will stand by that; but for all his success in the business, and his limitations in the ring, he brings with him the guilty pleasure of just being entertaining to listen to talking. Plus his size definitely works in his favour of being a credible main event, despite not being a technical wonder.

Another guy is perhaps Kane. I'm a Kane mark, personally, and he does have some enjoyable matches. Right now, he is doing some of the best work of his career, and is being rewarded and justifiably so. But if you made a list of the greatest Kane matches, a lot of them would probably be more "entertaining" than "good," and be gimmick bouts involving quite a few more talented guys.

I guess you could call this thread "Saving graces." But what I'd really be interested in is a guy who can technically work, and is entertaining, but is beloved for us a bit more than other guys of equal or even better ability.

Supreme Olajuwon
12-05-2010, 08:55 AM
Mick Foley

Mr. Nerfect
12-05-2010, 09:04 AM
I don't know how I didn't even think of Foley. :-\

Supreme Olajuwon
12-05-2010, 09:11 AM
I got your back, babe.

Joesgonnakillyou
12-05-2010, 09:12 AM
As soon as i saw the thread name my first thought was Kevin Nash, at least Kane and Foley have had good matches.

Testicle
12-05-2010, 09:13 AM
Sting, Raven.

Testicle
12-05-2010, 09:16 AM
Although I would not put Foley, Kane, and Sting in the same category as Nash.

And I would not call them 'over-rated', they are workers as opposed to wrestlers, which is actually a positive.

Supreme Olajuwon
12-05-2010, 09:20 AM
Big Show always seems to have pretty good IWC cred

Testicle
12-05-2010, 09:22 AM
Undertaker pre-2006.

Brigstocke
12-05-2010, 09:31 AM
Booker T, To me he is utterly worthless and I cannot understand how anyone has ever enjoyed anything he's ever done.

I find him irritating in his mannerisms and impossible to watch. don't know exactly what it is but he disgusts me.

Team Sheep
12-05-2010, 09:41 AM
Mike Knox. If he didn't have a beard, you'd all hate him!

Mr. Nerfect
12-05-2010, 10:03 AM
Booker T, To me he is utterly worthless and I cannot understand how anyone has ever enjoyed anything he's ever done.

I find him irritating in his mannerisms and impossible to watch. don't know exactly what it is but he disgusts me.

Booker T is an interesting example. I have thoroughly his heel stint as King Booker in the WWE. Otherwise as a heel, I found him really quite boring. I also don't think he's a bad worker, although he works better with some guys than others. For example, despite being good workers, his Best of Five Series with John Cena over the US Title made me HATE Cena. Part of that was because I thought Cena (despite proving to have been a good worker up to this point) had shifted into a boring mode (which he had, to some degree), and because of the booking -- but still.

That being said, I'm not hating on Booker T, which is not the point of this thread. I think he is a great example of a guy considered greater than perhaps the sum of his parts.

Mr. Nerfect
12-05-2010, 10:04 AM
Raven is another guy I was actually thinking about the other day but forgot to bring up. For the most part, he is praised for his "psychology." I haven't seen enough of the guy to know, but I can't say that I've ever been so desperate to see a Raven match. But yet people love the guy. I remember people being so pissed in 2001 when he got shafted from a European Title match against Eddie Guerrero for Matt Hardy -- who won the title. Me being a mark for Matt Hardy at the time, didn't really care, haha.

Brigstocke
12-05-2010, 10:05 AM
Also, nobody has said Goldberg yet.

Mr. Nerfect
12-05-2010, 10:08 AM
Was Goldberg ever really accepted by the IWC? He was before my time as a fan, so I wouldn't really know.

Rammsteinmad
12-05-2010, 10:32 AM
Triple H.

James Steele. :foc:

Volare
12-05-2010, 11:13 AM
Eugene. I mean come on, the guy had to act like a retard, and if he pulled off half-way shitty moves, it wouldn't matter cause he's retarded.

TLHOPPER
12-05-2010, 11:16 AM
Tommy Dreamer

Kane Knight
12-05-2010, 11:33 AM
The Rock.

What? He fits the Noid-definition given of more "entertaining" than "good" when it comes to matches.

ooTin
12-05-2010, 11:43 AM
Honestly I hate to say it but my favorite wrestler is pretty over rated. Sabu. He is amazing at destroying furniture and thats really about it. He has the same 4-5 moves, every match looks the same, character has never changed, same basic music. The only thing that has chanced is his hair length and his pant color, add a scar or 2. I believe I am such a fan because he has sacrificed so much for the wrestling business to never actually do anything great. Plus when I was 12 I go hit in the head by one of his "wild chair throws" while attending a PCW even in Irving, TX. He apologized and signed the chair for me. I still have the chair. But all that aside, as far as in ring talent and mic skill... I would have to give him a 4 out of 10...... sorry Sabu.

Sepholio
12-05-2010, 11:48 AM
Kevin Nash is my favorite wrestler EVAR and everything Noid said about him is pretty much spot on. I really just love to hear him talk and then jack knife someone after Scott Hall tases them. And then they do a couple poses and walk off. Fucking awesome for me for some reason.

HBPunk
12-05-2010, 12:13 PM
guys here are in love with triple h, blackman, regal, danielson and undertaker to name a few. i knew nothing of danielson before wwe cos i wouldnt waste my time watching any smaller bullshit organisation but as a wrestler he is superb. triple h is average at best and regal, blackman and taker put me to sleep. regal and blackman are nothing anyway so im gonna say taker.
everything about taker is fuckin hateful, he can fuck off.
nash sucks and has done so for years

RiX1024
12-05-2010, 01:39 PM
The Sandman. He can't wrestle for a bag of crisps but he's a legend in my books.

St. Jimmy
12-05-2010, 01:49 PM
The Miz.

Stickman
12-05-2010, 02:12 PM
I agree with Kane, Booker T and Sabu. Can't stand either of them.

I'm not going to call Rey Mysterio a bad wrestler, but for me he falls in this category just because I have never, ever found him believable.

BollywoodSingh
12-05-2010, 02:42 PM
Undertaker - He was never a great worker and has only ever seemed capable of having 2-3 good matches a year. Most of his matches are pretty bad.

Kane - I can't think of any Kane matches that were very good. Kane also once had a bad match with Chris Benoit around 2000-2001.

SlickyTrickyDamon
12-05-2010, 03:21 PM
Honestly I hate to say it but my favorite wrestler is pretty over rated. Sabu. He is amazing at destroying furniture and thats really about it. He has the same 4-5 moves, every match looks the same, character has never changed, same basic music. The only thing that has chanced is his hair length and his pant color, add a scar or 2. I believe I am such a fan because he has sacrificed so much for the wrestling business to never actually do anything great. Plus when I was 12 I go hit in the head by one of his "wild chair throws" while attending a PCW even in Irving, TX. He apologized and signed the chair for me. I still have the chair. But all that aside, as far as in ring talent and mic skill... I would have to give him a 4 out of 10...... sorry Sabu.

He botches alot, but that's what makes him so much fun to watch. Will he fall off the top rope trying to do the triple jump moonsault? Will he fall off the chair knowing he doesn't have enough speed to hit it? What other ways can he botch? Can't waith for Sabotchamania 3!

Jeritron
12-05-2010, 03:25 PM
Randy Orton

thedamndest
12-05-2010, 03:42 PM
The Miz fits the description you used for Nash, minus the size brings credibility.

CSL
12-05-2010, 03:42 PM
The first who comes to mind, for me anyway, although I'm not sure they are the best example, is Kevin Nash. Sure, you have some who say he sucks, and will stand by that; but for all his success in the business, and his limitations in the ring, he brings with him the guilty pleasure of just being entertaining to listen to talking. Plus his size definitely works in his favour of being a credible main event, despite not being a technical wonder.

Are you fucking kidding me? You don't draw 29,000 people to the Garden, $100m+ as champ, put on 6-star matches and carry all 7 Von Erich's to a shit hot 80 man battle royal at Dallas Stadium without being a bit good.

Ruien
12-05-2010, 03:44 PM
Nash

CSL
12-05-2010, 03:46 PM
Clearly the above bender missed the twice above post.

Aguakate
12-05-2010, 03:57 PM
Hulk Hogan.

Kane Knight
12-05-2010, 04:08 PM
Undertaker - He was never a great worker and has only ever seemed capable of having 2-3 good matches a year. Most of his matches are pretty bad.

Kane - I can't think of any Kane matches that were very good. Kane also once had a bad match with Chris Benoit around 2000-2001.

To be fair, Taker usually gets a pass from people because when he pulls out all the stops, he's fucking fantastic. Even I usually give him a pass, and I'm not really a Taker mark. Most people can't even pull out 2-3 really good matches a year.

BollywoodSingh
12-05-2010, 05:03 PM
Ya, Taker at the top of his game has had many classic matches. But he's very rarely at the top of his game. These days, it seems like he only shows up to WrestleManias. He usually needs another great wrestler with him in order to have a good match. I also wonder how much worse he would be if he was a regular having TV matches most weeks.

Brigstocke
12-05-2010, 05:10 PM
I can't imagine the Shitfest Booker T and Sting would put on right about now.

Put Jarrett in aswell the useless bastard.

Nicky Fives
12-05-2010, 05:24 PM
Mick Foley is the solution.......

Schlomey
12-05-2010, 05:25 PM
Big Zeke is a newer guy that is getting a big following.

CSL
12-05-2010, 05:33 PM
Mick Foley is not the solution. Don't let his roundness and daft bumps let you think he can't 'work'.

St. Jimmy
12-05-2010, 06:42 PM
The Miz fits the description you used for Nash, minus the size brings credibility.

:y:

Tazz Dan
12-05-2010, 07:57 PM
Nash hasn't always had bad matches. :-\

CSL
12-05-2010, 08:07 PM
He hasn't ever had bad matches. Nash could have got four and a half stars out of David Flair.

MoFo
12-05-2010, 09:14 PM
Current - Elijah Burke/The Pope
All time - The fucking Big Show

Shisen Kopf
12-05-2010, 09:59 PM
Rob van dam

Anybody Thrilla
12-05-2010, 11:30 PM
The Rock.

What? He fits the Noid-definition given of more "entertaining" than "good" when it comes to matches.

I would say this is the definitive answer.

Anybody Thrilla
12-05-2010, 11:30 PM
Kane's another good one. The only 'good' matches I can remember from him were with Dolph Ziggler.

Juan
12-05-2010, 11:58 PM
This thread is making me angry.

SOCCER LEGS
12-05-2010, 11:58 PM

yup

VSG
12-06-2010, 12:00 AM
Randy Orton

I would think he is the opposite case here. He wrestles well enough but can bore one to death in his matches.

Lock Jaw
12-06-2010, 12:07 AM

http://degoodstuff.com/images/uploads/logos/2009/marvin_the_martian_jackets.jpg

Juan
12-06-2010, 12:08 AM
Excellent

Skippord
12-06-2010, 12:42 AM
I kind of want to knife everyone who said Mick Foley here

Skippord
especially Supreme

Mr. Nerfect
The topic isn't really about good or bad matches, entirely. Kevin Nash has had his entertaining bouts, I'm sure. I'm not a big fan, so I haven't gone out of my way to watch them. I'm not saying the guy isn't worth anything. The man was a HUGE part of the hottest era in professional wrestling. He must have been doing something right.

CSL
12-06-2010, 12:44 AM
You don't become a 2-time Man of the Century without doing something right.

Aguakate
12-06-2010, 01:01 AM
Nash is all right. No one does the Snake Eyes and the Jacknife like him.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MGoQWNElahg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MGoQWNElahg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SeltG5uu2b4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SeltG5uu2b4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dm9xykzNQW8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dm9xykzNQW8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vN65VWIHKBs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vN65VWIHKBs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Supreme Olajuwon
12-06-2010, 07:23 AM
I kind of want to knife everyone who said Mick Foley here

I'm a huge Foley mark. He's one of my all time favorites. But come on, he's not a great wrestler. He's a great worker, he's hugely entertaining, and he's wildly popular. That was the whole point of this thread.

Methinks some of you out there getting offended need to do more thorough readings of the original post.

Skippord
12-06-2010, 07:50 AM
being that I don't think I read the original post you may be right.

Anybody Thrilla
12-06-2010, 10:10 AM
NO! Mick Foley is a technical wizard, and I'll knife you if you disagree!

Rammsteinmad
12-07-2010, 07:02 AM
Ok I have the perfect candidate for this thread:

http://ecwfrenchtribute.free.fr/HTLM/Photos/M/Muhammad_Hassan/Muhammad_Hassan_-_Mark_Magnus_04.jpg

Muhammad Hassan.

The guy had a fantastic look, had a great character which was relevant for the time, and the man played his role to perfection. The audience were solidly against him, the roster was against him, and there was even that TPWW In-Joke where people would interrupt threads with renditions of Hassan's entrance music.

But the truth is, as great as the character was, the guy in the ring was pretty awful. Does anyone remember his match against Jerry Lawler? Where his entire arsenal of moves consisted of a punch, kick and a bodyslam? Pretty sure he did something like five bobyslams in a row and the crowd were just hating it (in a boring way).

Great character, great acting, terrible wrestler. And he wasn't really around long enough to improve, which left a permanent taste in our mouths of how bad a wrestler he was.

ooTin
12-07-2010, 02:36 PM
im gonna say taker.
everything about taker is fuckin hateful, he can fuck off.

wow really? 19 and 0 at mania.
The highflying deadman.
He changed his person to a complete tool (american badass) and was still loved and adored by millions.
Has been involved in some of the most memorable matches in WWE history.
The man that helped cement Stone Cold as a main even superstar.
He legend-ized Mick Foley.
He used to sacrifice people on national television for christ sake... thats crazy awesome.
PLEASE PEOPLE HELP ME OUT HERE

all this is coming from a person who is not even an undertaker fan...

Brigstocke
12-07-2010, 02:58 PM
The man that helped cement Stone Cold as a main even superstar.

NO, That was Bret Hart.

Sixx
12-07-2010, 04:06 PM

He's black.

Xero
12-07-2010, 04:23 PM
NO, That was Bret Hart.

LOL, yeah, what? Taker and Austin didn't really touch until the Summer of 98, and Austin was well-established by then.

Anybody Thrilla
12-07-2010, 06:05 PM
Austin/Hart is one of the best rivalries of all time, for the record.

ooTin
12-07-2010, 07:43 PM
NO, That was Bret Hart.

I said helped not that he was the only one who did it......

Joe Kerr
12-08-2010, 12:24 AM
How has scott Steiners name not been brought up.

SOCCER LEGS
12-08-2010, 01:29 AM
How has scott Steiners name not been brought up.

cause steiner is god.

and he was a really good wrestler before he was so roided up that he couldn't move.

SOCCER LEGS
12-08-2010, 01:31 AM
luger is a good one.

Anybody Thrilla
12-08-2010, 09:28 AM
Did people actually like Luger?

Rammsteinmad
12-08-2010, 10:10 AM
The original post of this thread says wrestlers that were 'loved by us', I assume this means the internet community, in which case Luger is a no.

Anybody Thrilla
12-08-2010, 10:24 AM
Nash hasn't always had bad matches. :-\

I remember a good match with Bret Hart at the Royal Rumble and another good one with Shawn Michaels at "In Your House: Good Friends, Better Enemies". Outside of that, I can't think of one good Kevin Nash match, and the two people that did get good matches out of him would probably still get 4 stars out of Anybody Thrilla.

XCaliber
12-08-2010, 03:29 PM
Not sure that he's necessarily widely accepted but there's no doubt JBL was overrated.

ooTin
12-08-2010, 05:31 PM
cause steiner is god.

and he was a really good wrestler before he was so roided up that he couldn't move.

I beg to differ. Steiner was never a "good" wrestler... he was good at throwing people around the ring and making incoherent statements on the mic but thats really about it. I mean come on ... The Big, Bad, Booty Daddy. What the fuck it that.

Anybody Thrilla
12-08-2010, 05:37 PM
I'm pretty sure he meant THIS Scott Steiner:

http://prowrestlingmultimedia.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/ssfoto.jpg

(He's on the right there, if you couldn't tell)

ooTin
12-08-2010, 05:40 PM
Put Jarrett in aswell the useless bastard.

This MMA shit Jarrett has been doing lately makes me want to eat a can of shit. But listen up slap nuts... Jarrett is a damn good performer and I will not stand by and listen to him be bashed like he is some kind of R-Truth type figure. :lol: This makes me angry... and believe me... you probably wont give 2 squirts of piss when im angry...

:shifty: so yeah...... just stop it

ooTin
12-08-2010, 05:41 PM
I'm pretty sure he meant THIS Scott Steiner:

http://prowrestlingmultimedia.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/ssfoto.jpg

(He's on the right there, if you couldn't tell)

wow he must be 20-24 in this pic

Gertner
12-08-2010, 07:41 PM
Dusty Rhodes. I never thought of him being a great wrestler but people were drawn to him.

I agree with everybody: Mick Foley was basically a stuntman who become a joke.

Gertner
12-08-2010, 07:44 PM
Not sure that he's necessarily widely accepted but there's no doubt JBL was overrated.

JBL is amazing. He only get heat from the IWC because he took the belt off Eddie who I never understood why people loved.

JBL is probably my favourite of all time and definitely part of my fav tag team : Acolytes/APA.

Anybody Thrilla
12-08-2010, 09:13 PM
JBL can't wrestle all that well, though.

Juan
12-08-2010, 09:18 PM
JBL is amazing. He only get heat from the IWC because he took the belt off Eddie who I never understood why people loved.

JBL is probably my favourite of all time and definitely part of my fav tag team : Acolytes/APA.

lol what?

Gertner
12-08-2010, 09:53 PM
It's true. He's probably the best heel in the past 10 years but the IWC has a stick up their ass because he took the title from their roided out dead spic.

Gertner
12-08-2010, 09:54 PM
JBL is a fine wrestler. He's one of the great brawlers.

Anybody Thrilla
12-08-2010, 09:55 PM
Don't you think you're trying a bit hard here, Gertner?

Jeritron
12-08-2010, 10:18 PM
In the past year or so, I've really began to doubt the allure of Randy Orton.

I can understand why people like him. He's edgier than Cena, has a great looking finisher, and sports "the look."
I suppose he's an interesting enough character, although I don't think his promos or feuds are too special. But I get it.

His matches, however, are very lacking. Especially main events. I really feel like he lacks the ability to get it done in the ring. Most of the time, he loses the crowd. I'm just really not feeling any story being told there, or level of excitement.
I will take Cena over Orton in a main event any day of the week. Strictly speaking from a match quality/storytelling perspective.

I really haven't enjoyed Orton in any big matches since Foley and Undertaker. Even with the likes of Shawn, HHH and Jericho he has underwhelmed me.
His matches with Barrett and Sheamus were snoozefests, and any success he's had in the ring with John Cena seems to be credited to Orton by the bitter fans, unfortunately.

FourFifty
12-08-2010, 10:24 PM
Ok I have the perfect candidate for this thread:

http://ecwfrenchtribute.free.fr/HTLM/Photos/M/Muhammad_Hassan/Muhammad_Hassan_-_Mark_Magnus_04.jpg

Muhammad Hassan.

The guy had a fantastic look, had a great character which was relevant for the time, and the man played his role to perfection. The audience were solidly against him, the roster was against him, and there was even that TPWW In-Jo-ALEIYLEYAAAYLEIAAAAALAYAAAHAAAAYELALALLLAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Do not speak ill of Hassan.

Gertner
12-09-2010, 12:57 AM
I'm being serious.

Juan
12-09-2010, 01:09 AM
It's true. He's probably the best heel in the past 10 years but the IWC has a stick up their ass because he took the title from their roided out dead spic.

Jesus

Sixx
12-09-2010, 02:50 AM
As much as I love racial slurs this is bloody stupid.

But yeah, I liked JBL.

dingdongyo
12-09-2010, 09:36 AM
I'm being serious.

well, you may have had a point...

many people here go nuts for dan bryan, and i don't really get it. he's ok, i like his little lebell lock, but outside of that he hasn't come close to amazing me.

Cool King
12-09-2010, 09:49 AM
In the past year or so, I've really began to doubt the allure of Randy Orton.

I can understand why people like him. He's edgier than Cena, has a great looking finisher, and sports "the look."
I suppose he's an interesting enough character, although I don't think his promos or feuds are too special. But I get it.

His matches, however, are very lacking. Especially main events. I really feel like he lacks the ability to get it done in the ring. Most of the time, he loses the crowd. I'm just really not feeling any story being told there, or level of excitement.
I will take Cena over Orton in a main event any day of the week. Strictly speaking from a match quality/storytelling perspective.

I really haven't enjoyed Orton in any big matches since Foley and Undertaker. Even with the likes of Shawn, HHH and Jericho he has underwhelmed me.
His matches with Barrett and Sheamus were snoozefests, and any success he's had in the ring with John Cena seems to be credited to Orton by the bitter fans, unfortunately.

This.

Also, Orton bores me and he's becoming like what Cena was like with his predictable match endings.

Irish Whip off the ropes
Scoop Slam
Tense up and fall to the floor
Pound the ring with fists
RKO
Pin
Win

CSL
12-09-2010, 09:50 AM
well, you may have had a point...

many people here go nuts for dan bryan, and i don't really get it. he's ok, i like his little lebell lock, but outside of that he hasn't come close to amazing me.

He hasn't been 'amazing' since signing with WWE but he has been very consistent. Nobody goes out and tears down the house 4 nights a week because you'll fall apart in no time but he's constantly having good matches, often the best on the card. Which, from a strictly in-ring point of view, is about as amazing as you will get from WWE because of the sheer exposure.

Theo Dious
12-09-2010, 10:55 AM
Does anyone remember his match against Jerry Lawler? Where his entire arsenal of moves consisted of a punch, kick and a bodyslam? Pretty sure he did something like five bobyslams in a row and the crowd were just hating it (in a boring way).

I really don't think we should be judging his prowess in the ring on the merits of a match he had against a retired old man.

Majunior
12-09-2010, 12:46 PM
The Rock.

Majunior
12-09-2010, 12:56 PM
wow really? 19 and 0 at mania.
The highflying deadman.
He changed his person to a complete tool (american badass) and was still loved and adored by millions.
Has been involved in some of the most memorable matches in WWE history.

Umm... 19-0 at Wrestlemania is bullshit. He's scripted to win every year. The streak does NOT impress me, and I don't get how it impresses anyone.
Highflying? Walking the top rope while you hold someone's hand for support isn't exactly highflying.
The Backstreet Boys were loved and adored by millions. It didn't make them good.
Being involved in memorable matches doesn't mean much. Matches aren't always memorable for good reasons, and sometimes matches are memorable for good reasons in spite of the people in them.

Which is sort of the point of the thread, IIRC.

Just playing devil's advocate.

FourFifty
12-10-2010, 11:47 AM
Umm... 19-0 at Wrestlemania is bullshit. He's scripted to win every year.

And the rest of the industry isn't?

Aguakate
12-10-2010, 12:28 PM
This thread is ALL about Hulk Hogan. Became wrestling's #1 guy EVER without having any wrestling ability.

ooTin
12-10-2010, 03:26 PM
Pete Rose

ooTin
12-10-2010, 03:28 PM
This thread is ALL about Hulk Hogan. Became wrestling's #1 guy EVER without having any wrestling ability.

Hulk Hogan is the biggest joke in wrestling... I really dont know what the entire wrestling world saw in him... even back in his prime... he is just a bad wrestler... his mic skills a pretty damn good but so are mine and i dont have a bunch of ooTamaniacs all buying my merch......

Gertner
12-12-2010, 02:05 PM
Dude, nobody cares about wrestling ability except indy smarks. Hogan was ridiculously over and from what I heard had some good matches in Japan. Why would he have to bust his ass in the ring when he didn't have to?

Graveler
12-13-2010, 01:37 PM
Vader

Gertner
12-13-2010, 02:46 PM
Lol Vader is probably the best big man wrestler in history. Dumbfuck.

Aguakate
12-13-2010, 02:55 PM
Vader was awesome.