PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy Shows Up To PPV OUT OF IT

KayfabeMan
12-06-2010, 11:46 AM
And no one is surprised...

Multiple sources report that Jeff Hardy showed up at last night's TNA Final Resolution PPV "in no condition to perform".

The proposal was to announce that Hardy had been "injured", and was being stripped of the TNA Title.

Eventually, TNA went ahead with the main even that saw Hardy retain his title over Mr. Anderson

Alright, I think it is time that this prick is let go and starts working indy shows in Alabama already. His time has been over for a long while now and he never disappoints when it comes to showing up coked out of his mind.

CSL
12-06-2010, 11:47 AM
From PWInsider:

As mentioned prior to the TNA Final Resolution PPV, there were forces within the company pushing for TNA champion Jeff Hardy to be sent home from the company and to be stripped of the TNA championship after concern was voiced over Jeff Hardy's condition upon arrival at the PPV.

After Hardy met with TNA officials, the decision was made to let Hardy work the show.

In speaking to multiple sources after the show, I was told that Hardy claimed his condition was not due to any personal issues but to exhaustion from his recent TNA schedule.

From what we have been able to piece together, Hardy flew from the Middle East for the trio of TNA house shows on Wednesday (a 20 hour flight), then transferred from Atlanta to North Carolina. I was told Hardy was home just one day (and, as one wrestler pointed out to me, that one day was likely dominated by Hardy's newborn baby) before flying to Michigan to make a personal appearance at a Monster Truck event in Detroit with Jesse Neal and Shannon Moore yesterday.

Someone who was in attendance at the event last night noted that Hardy looked exhausted and spoke of how hard his schedule was the last few weeks, noting he had been on the road since the day after Thanksgiving. The same person also told me that Hardy was spotted returning to his room fairly early last night.

Hardy flew from Michigan to Orlando earlier Sunday to the TNA PPV. Once Hardy explained his position, management backed off of alternative plans and agreed to let him work the show.

Had Hardy been sent home, the plan would have been for Eric Bischoff to announce Hardy was injured on the Middle East tour. The match that would have replaced the main event would have been Matt Morgan vs. Ken Anderson vs. Jeff Jarrett. Since Samoa Joe's contract had expired, he would have been held off the PPV. There's no word on who would have ended up with the championship, but my gut is that Matt Morgan would have ended up with the belt.

As I write this, Hardy is scheduled for all of this week's planned Impact tapings.

Razzamajazz
12-06-2010, 11:51 AM
didn't he face morgan? the fact they said he faced the wrong guy just erases any validity of the report

ooTin
12-06-2010, 11:59 AM
Im not sure if I believe this report... Jeff did not appear to be "Hammered" but he was defiantly not up to par as far as speed and mobility is concerned. Maybe he was just super stoned.

Triple Naitch
12-06-2010, 12:11 PM
That makes it much better.

Haze
12-06-2010, 12:28 PM
I really hope that he gets the hammer laid down hard on him come his court date. I am seriously sick of hearing about how this guy continually squanders the opportunities given to him.

bigslimjj
12-06-2010, 12:29 PM
Cant the dude just be tired?

glanville6
12-06-2010, 12:32 PM
Met him a year ago. Hated him before that because of his stupidity. After I met him, I didn't hate him, but still thought he was the biggest idiot walking on the planet.

I also hope he gets punished in court.

Haze
12-06-2010, 12:34 PM

If that is the case fine. But if the reports are true that he was under the influence, he deserves anything that he might have coming for him come court day.

And considering his history, him "being tired" as the cause for any issues he had yesterday is highly doubtful.

The Naitch
12-06-2010, 12:35 PM
You can be tired and exhausted fine, but you should still be able to function. It shouldn't way you down that much

Definitely the drugs. He probably snorted some coke, thought he could do the show, and showed up. Realized he was out of it, snorted some more, which made him more paranoid and assed out then he realized he can't perform cuz he felt too sketchy about it, let alone function as a normal person. From personal experiences, doing too much coke, you can't even/don't wanna leave your house once you cross that line. That plus all the other pills he was taking was weighing him down.

bigslimjj
12-06-2010, 12:37 PM
Oh dude is for sure on something more times then not,but if he's got a new born and his road sch was that hectic the last couple of weeks it's possible that with the drugs,kids,tours,matches etc. he got burnt out.

Rammsteinmad
12-06-2010, 12:53 PM
Scott Hall V.2.

ooTin
12-06-2010, 01:16 PM
Im thinking its a combo of every thing Drugs, Kid, Wife, Wrestling, Court, but mostly drugs... i think some jail time might do him good, let him be someones bitch for a couple months and see if he still acts like an unprofessional.

Cuse8
12-06-2010, 01:19 PM
used to be a huge jeff hardy fan..when he went through losing his house and pet my heart really went out to him..but the guy just screws up time and time again..my guess is within the next 5 years we will be talking about him in reference to "what could have been..."

Savio
12-06-2010, 01:27 PM
Did Hardy actually face Anderson?

ooTin
12-06-2010, 01:27 PM
used to be a huge jeff hardy fan..when he went through losing his house and pet my heart really went out to him..but the guy just screws up time and time again..my guess is within the next 5 years we will be talking about him in reference to "what could have been..."

we are already talking about him in that manner

The Naitch
12-06-2010, 01:28 PM
if he went to jail he's probably die of withdrawal. Or atleast end up looking like Sid Vicious was in jail in the Sid and Nancy movie

SaskatchewanChamp
12-06-2010, 01:28 PM
This is complete bullshit. Hardy didn't even square off against Anderson, his opponent was Morgan. I watched the show, and in no way did Hardy look "out of it." Fucking dirt sheet writers should get a life.

Savio
12-06-2010, 01:35 PM
regardless hardy should be fired

Cuse8
12-06-2010, 01:46 PM
we are already talking about him in that manner

my bad i should have worded that better...once he is out of the business we will be talking about him in those regards

MoFo
12-06-2010, 01:52 PM
'exhausted' = heavy drug usage

Hanso Amore
12-06-2010, 01:56 PM
Sounds likea Snookie or CHarlie Sheen or Linday Lohan Exhaustion.

BizarroKing
12-06-2010, 02:00 PM
TNA will go out of business this time next year if they lose their champion and Samoa Joe in the span of 1 week.

Mr. C
12-06-2010, 03:17 PM
TNA will go out of business this time next year regardless.

Savio
12-06-2010, 03:20 PM
TNA will go out of business this time next week.

ooTin
12-06-2010, 03:21 PM
I'll 2nd that

ooTin
12-06-2010, 03:23 PM
my bad i should have worded that better...once he is out of the business we will be talking about him in those regards

I know what you meant but seeing as how we are already talking about him in the present, why is it relevant that we will continue talking about him like this in the future?

chrisat928
12-06-2010, 03:24 PM
How/why was Hardy exhausted?

Didn't they get back from their tour Thursday?

CSL
12-06-2010, 03:38 PM
lol this thread

Funky Fly
12-06-2010, 03:44 PM
Sounds like a bunch of people here have never been on a 20 hour flight. That shit kills you. Plus when you land, your inner clock is completely fucked because you can be personally several hours ahead or behind whatever the local time is. Imagine having to do something gruelling like wrestling a trio of back to back shows in that condition. You guys are idiots.

chrisat928
12-06-2010, 03:47 PM
How the hell did Hardy survive WWE then?

Afterlife
12-06-2010, 03:53 PM
I'm surprised some of you aren't exhausted from jumping to conclusions.

Afterlife
12-06-2010, 03:54 PM

Why do you think he left?

Nightwing
12-06-2010, 04:34 PM
The man was sleepy. Long flights, and traveling. It happens.

chrisat928
12-06-2010, 05:27 PM
And it only affected Hardy?

Nothing suspicious about that...

CSL
12-06-2010, 05:36 PM
Are you brain dead?

BizarroKing
12-06-2010, 05:51 PM
TNA are doing physicals today...hmm...

Purgatory
12-06-2010, 06:00 PM
TNA are doing physicals today...hmm...

Yeah, but we all know how this will go. He showed up at their PPV dusted off his horse, obviously. They then jobbed Matt Morgan to him anyways (actually didn't bother me too much as I hate Morgan as well). I'd rather see Hardy lose it to a more credible wrestler...Eric Young comes to mind. :roll:

But yeah, TNA has got their noses so far up Hardy's ass they're just gonna overlook everything.

Madness42
12-06-2010, 06:21 PM
If it was because of drugs, he's an idiot who cares little for the safety of his fellow performers

If it was because of fatigue, he's an idiot who cares little for the safety of his fellow performers.

It's up to him to make sure he is in safe shape to wrestle, that includes getting rest and staying off the drugs. Either way, Hardy dropped the ball big time here.

CSL
12-06-2010, 06:25 PM
http://newer.gifdump.com/uploads/Suicide%20Smiley.gif

itsmeJD
12-06-2010, 06:48 PM
I think I would have been more surprised and it been more news-worthy had he shown up to the PPV IN IT instead of OUT OF IT. I assume OUT OF IT for Jeff Hardy is as usual as Matt Hardy at a Sunday buffet

Aguakate
12-06-2010, 06:58 PM
Jeff Hardy, overrated as he is, has had multiple opportunities in both WWE and TNA to be a top level wrestler who accomplishes great things, has great matches, and is remembered by fans in a positive way. Yet, he continues to throw all that away. He has no respect for the business, or the fans.

Hanso Amore
12-06-2010, 07:06 PM
I dont buy that shit. I used to pull 18 hour guard shifts every day for weeks at a time, with little to no sleep, and never once did someone think I was wasted.

Shit, I didnt sleep until my 3rd night of bootcamp. I was awake 72 plus hours with alot more stress going on than jeff, and you know what? I was tired, not all fucked up.

Same can be said for every person I ever worked with. if you see someone is exhausted, you wouldnt mistake it with being drunk or on drugs.

Hanso Amore
12-06-2010, 07:08 PM
Add in someone who is due in court for durg charges this week, and has a long history of drug issues.

yeah, totally off base and JUMPING INTO conclusions.

Aguakate
12-06-2010, 07:15 PM
Add in someone who is due in court for durg charges this week, and has a long history of drug issues.

yeah, totally off base and JUMPING INTO conclusions.

...And then they (The Hardys) talk about "this business needs change" and all that crap. Yeah, it needs change...it needs to get rid of guys who don't appreciate what's given to them.

SOCCER LEGS
12-06-2010, 07:20 PM
what a fucking joke

i would say that vince is probably laughing his ass off at TNA for hiring this useless piece of shit, but i doubt he really gives a fuck about anything having to do with TNA

CSL
12-06-2010, 07:25 PM
If the legal issues go away, pretty sure Vince would take him back in a heart beat.

The constant bouts of idiocy in this forum never cease to amaze me.

SOCCER LEGS
12-06-2010, 07:36 PM
vince wants some shitstain drug addict who took it upon himself to bad mouth one of his most over talents at a waffle house working for him?

yeah, i'm the idiot...

Nicky Fives
12-06-2010, 07:39 PM
*GASP....... Dixie should fire his strung out ass...... This guy is The New Generation Scott Hall, only with less than half the talent......

CSL
12-06-2010, 07:39 PM
vince wants some shitstain drug addict who took it upon himself to bad mouth one of his most over talents at a waffle house working for him?

yeah, i'm the idiot...

Compelling argument.

Aguakate
12-06-2010, 07:50 PM
*GASP....... Dixie should fire his strung out ass...... This guy is The New Generation Scott Hall, only with less than half the talent......

You're so right.

Kane Knight
12-06-2010, 09:05 PM

Okay, I'm going to start by pointing out I'm not buying into this story as credible. I almost wish it was, because I alluded to it happening last week, but honestly, I don't want Hardy to fail.

But I'm going to address this hypothetically. Can't the dude just be tired?

Yes, in the same way a two-time bank robber walking into a bank with a ski mask, a duffel bag, and a suspicious bulge in his pocket might just be there to open an account.

If it was someone who hadn't been fired for drugs before, or whose trailer didn't have enough drugs to fuel Hollywood into 2017, people wouldn't be as quick to buy it.

But if you're Jeff Hardy, odds are if you're out of it, it's drugs. If he was feeling run down, he'd probably be on enough stimulants to explode the heart of a blue whale.

Does it mean he conclusively can't just be tired? No. But we're talking potential drug abuse by a drug abuser in an abuse-heavy industry.

Juan
12-06-2010, 09:14 PM
lol "tired"

Aguakate
12-06-2010, 09:20 PM
How can he be tired? TNA barely has shows outside of Orlando.

CSL
12-06-2010, 09:26 PM
Excellent bit of thread reading there guy.

Swiss Ultimate
12-06-2010, 09:27 PM
Tell me why Jeff Hardy is a good choice for TNA World Champion again?

Aguakate
12-06-2010, 09:30 PM

"Because the fans like him! He wears all this bright paint and does all these hand signals that the fans really like!"

Swiss Ultimate
12-06-2010, 09:32 PM
Except he's a heel now so there goes that.

TNA's audience still chants "you sold out" whenever anyone turns heel and they are quite serious when they do. The dumbest smarks in the business are in Orlando.

Aguakate
12-06-2010, 09:35 PM
Except he's a heel now so there goes that.

TNA's audience still chants "you sold out" whenever anyone turns heel and they are quite serious when they do. The dumbest smarks in the business are in Orlando.

Well, in that case...in TNA's eyes, he was their top face, so turning him would be something like Austin turning in '01, or The Rock turning in '98...you know...in TNA's eyes.

Swiss Ultimate
12-06-2010, 09:36 PM
lol. Would it be funny if their world champ was convicted and sentenced before they got the belt off him?

CSL
12-06-2010, 09:44 PM
It appears that when the subject turns to Jeff Hardy, a lot of you switch off and go into internet mongoloid mode. Not sure I've ever seen so many overall daft posts in one thread.

CSL
12-06-2010, 09:46 PM
Definitely the drugs. He probably snorted some coke, thought he could do the show, and showed up. Realized he was out of it, snorted some more, which made him more paranoid and assed out then he realized he can't perform cuz he felt too sketchy about it, let alone function as a normal person. From personal experiences, doing too much coke, you can't even/don't wanna leave your house once you cross that line. That plus all the other pills he was taking was weighing him down.

TNA will go out of business this time next year regardless.

If it was because of drugs, he's an idiot who cares little for the safety of his fellow performers

If it was because of fatigue, he's an idiot who cares little for the safety of his fellow performers.

It's up to him to make sure he is in safe shape to wrestle, that includes getting rest and staying off the drugs. Either way, Hardy dropped the ball big time here.

I think I would have been more surprised and it been more news-worthy had he shown up to the PPV IN IT instead of OUT OF IT. I assume OUT OF IT for Jeff Hardy is as usual as Matt Hardy at a Sunday buffet

Jeff Hardy, overrated as he is, has had multiple opportunities in both WWE and TNA to be a top level wrestler who accomplishes great things, has great matches, and is remembered by fans in a positive way. Yet, he continues to throw all that away. He has no respect for the business, or the fans.

what a fucking joke

i would say that vince is probably laughing his ass off at TNA for hiring this useless piece of shit, but i doubt he really gives a fuck about anything having to do with TNA

yeah, i'm the idiot...

"Because the fans like him! He wears all this bright paint and does all these hand signals that the fans really like!"

CSL
12-06-2010, 09:52 PM
I'm not even sure why I'm surprised, it's hardly anything 'new', maybe I've been online more than normal today so I've 'kept up' with the thread. But yeah, gaylords.

Aguakate
12-06-2010, 09:54 PM
I'm not even sure why I'm surprised, it's hardly anything 'new', maybe I've been online more than normal today so I've 'kept up' with the thread. But yeah, gaylords.

Dude, you're in a forum, where people give their opinions about anything. Those opinions are not always going to be in accordance with what YOU think.

GET OVER IT.

GOSH.

CSL
12-06-2010, 10:01 PM
Yes, people give their opinions. There is also this magic little 'Post reply' button that people can click on that allows an opinion to become somewhat of a discussion (surprising on a discussion forum, I know) and these discussions/responses seem to increase when there is a disagreement. Are you keeping up here?

Fox
12-06-2010, 10:02 PM
I dont buy that shit. I used to pull 18 hour guard shifts every day for weeks at a time, with little to no sleep, and never once did someone think I was wasted.

Shit, I didnt sleep until my 3rd night of bootcamp. I was awake 72 plus hours with alot more stress going on than jeff, and you know what? I was tired, not all fucked up.

Same can be said for every person I ever worked with. if you see someone is exhausted, you wouldnt mistake it with being drunk or on drugs.

And your 18 hour guard shifts included getting slammed around a ring every night and going through the bullshit stresses of traveling and doing media appearances for a million-dollar company?

You honestly back your reasoning that because you and your friends in the Navy worked long hours and never thought each other to look "fucked up" that it couldn't possibly be the situation with someone else in an entirely different working environment? I've got a couple of friends who suffer from legitimate insomnia, staying up for 4-5 days at a time, and I've sometimes thought they looked incredibly stoned, zonked out on pain pills, or that they'd been crying profusely, when they'd simply been awake for way too long.

The fact that TNA went ahead and let him retain the world title and are planning to use him for the rest of the year's Impact tapings I think should say a lot. The guy showed up to the event looking haggard as fuck and because of his reputation in the business, people immediately jumped to conclusions. I think the facts speak for themselves: the guy has been all over the fucking place for the past week, and as someone who travels a lot, I know that it can take the life out of you.

Now, I'm not stupid, and I'm reasonable enough to say that yes, maybe he was under the influence of SOMETHING when he arrived to the arena (in addition to being extremely tired), but the fact is that we don't know one way or the other. I think the comments about how Jeff always fucks up his chances, etc, etc, are true based on his past, but not necessarily relevant in this situation. Give the guy a fucking break; he's been pretty great since arriving in TNA.

Aguakate
12-06-2010, 10:03 PM
Yes, people give their opinions. There is also this magic little 'Post reply' button that people can click on that allows an opinion to become somewhat of a discussion (surprising on a discussion forum, I know) and these discussions/responses seem to increase when there is a disagreement. Are you keeping up here?

Honestly, no. I don't even know what you're so against.

OK, YOU'RE A HARDY FAN, WE GET IT!

Fox
12-06-2010, 10:09 PM

It's not that he's a Hardy fan (I don't know if he is, actually).

It's that the internet wrestling community (which includes the people who posted the news in the first place) are like fucking baboon savages when it comes to certain subjects, and it's ridiculous. Have you ever seen 2001, A Space Odyssey? At the beginning, there are a bunch of monkeys who get into a big fight over a bone. That's what this Jeff Hardy news has been like. A rumor gets dropped that Jeff showed up to the show looking "out of it," that the backstage fell into a chaotic scramble to figure out how to work around it, etc, etc, and immediately everyone jumps up to rally against Jeff Hardy like he's the fucking anti-christ.

It's just such a severe form of haterism and it's ridiculous.

Aguakate
12-06-2010, 10:12 PM

It's that the internet wrestling community (which includes the people who posted the news in the first place) are like fucking baboon savages when it comes to certain subjects, and it's ridiculous. Have you ever seen 2001, A Space Odyssey? At the beginning, there are a bunch of monkeys who get into a big fight over a bone. That's what this Jeff Hardy news has been like. A rumor gets dropped that Jeff showed up to the show looking "out of it," that the backstage fell into a chaotic scramble to figure out how to work around it, etc, etc, and immediately everyone jumps up to rally against Jeff Hardy like he's the fucking anti-christ.

Well...he hasn't exactly maintained a "squeaky clean" image, so...he hasn't helped matters.

CSL
12-06-2010, 10:22 PM

lol what, I'm not a 'Hardy fan', I'm a 'non-stupid post fan'. The fact you have no idea 'what I'm against' says enough and while it's probably a waste of time, I'll try and help you out.

90% of stuff written on 'the sheets'/internet is bollocks. One quite vague report was released on a website that Jeff was in 'no condition to perform' which circulated through a few more sites afterwards from the same foundation. A contradictory and rather detailed report surfaced not long afterwards stating something completely different. Jeff Hardy wrestled on the PPV showing no signs of the aforementioned 'no condition to perform'. This on top of the 'omg Jeff Hardy is a complete piece of shit' attitude that's surfaced since his drugs bust and amplified ten fold since he had the nerve to say something that wasn't complimentary about CM Punk. I couldn't care less about a difference of opinion, that's kind of the point of a discussion. As I said, my problem is with stupid people or stupid comments usually including getting some kind of shots in because they feel it validates that they know something or some shit. It's quite pathetic.

Like I said, it's nothing new.

Juan
12-06-2010, 10:22 PM
Well...he hasn't exactly maintained a "squeaky clean" image, so...he hasn't helped matters.

Yeah, because all wrestlers are upstanding citizens.

CSL
12-06-2010, 10:23 PM

This is better than what I wrote.

Aguakate
12-06-2010, 10:24 PM
Yeah, because all wrestlers are upstanding citizens.

We're not talking about "wrestlers in general"...we're talking about...well, I am...about Hardy.

Juan
12-06-2010, 10:25 PM
We're not talking about "wrestlers in general"...we're talking about...well, I am...about Hardy.

So you're retarded and a hypocrite. Outstanding.

Aguakate
12-06-2010, 10:26 PM
So you're retarded and a hypocrite. Outstanding.

...yet you continue to read what I write.

"Outstanding".

Juan
12-06-2010, 10:28 PM
The level of stupidity is kind of hard to ignore.

loopydate
12-06-2010, 10:35 PM
And it only affected Hardy?

Nothing suspicious about that...

Exactly. Yes, the stress on Hardy is heavier than on others, but he wasn't the only one on that tour who had long flights and long days. He is - however - the only one facing drug charges. True or not, I can see why this story has legs. Personally, I think he was stoned, just because I know enough addicts and they deal with stress and exhaustion the same way, getting high until they can get through it. But I wasn't there so I can't say with any certainty. I'll just have to wait and see what happens next like everyone else.

CSL
12-06-2010, 10:37 PM
You'd be in the minority by 'waiting and seeing what happens next' ;)

HeartBreakMan2k
12-07-2010, 01:01 AM

Just for the record, it sounds like WWE at least plans their road trips A LOT better than TNA.

Mr. Nerfect
12-07-2010, 03:08 AM
I think Fox has said it best. People have seen me with only a few hours sleep and assume I have been drinking. My eyes and behaviour just seem to show fatigue more. That being said, it's entirely possible Jeff Hardy is on something. I mean, the man has a history of drugs, it's a hard habit to break, and I don't think TNA would really require it of him.

It's entirely possible that Jeff Hardy's reputation muddled up a completely innocent story -- but it's it's also possible that Jeff Hardy was riding some substance. We don't know, and we don't even know if Hardy did show up backstage in that state. None of us were there.

That being said, I agree that TNA should just fire Hardy anyway. I understand what TNA wants to try and achieve with him, but he hasn't boomed business for them so far, and is a liability waiting to happen.

Sixx
12-07-2010, 03:14 AM
Is there a video if this match?

Also, he's no Jake the Snake. Jake was at least hilarious in being drunk (like falling asleep mid-match) , this guy's just a stupid junkie.

Remember the first time I learned of his drug abuse and was like "Ooooh, that explains the hair, faciar hair and the outfit".

itsmeJD
12-07-2010, 09:23 AM
You'd be in the minority by 'waiting and seeing what happens next' ;)

For the record, I just wanted to squeeze in a Matt Hardy fat joke, therefore, my post should be stricken from the "mongoloid" list on that basis. Plus, I'm really not much of a fan of McMichael so I kinda take offense to this.

Kane Knight
12-07-2010, 11:46 AM
Dude, you're in a forum, where people give their opinions about anything. Those opinions are not always going to be in accordance with what YOU think.

GET OVER IT.

GOSH.

Yeah dude, it's their opinions, which immunise them from criticism or response, k?

Stop violating our free speech!

Juan
12-13-2010, 02:08 PM
To follow-up on last week's story of Jeff Hardy almost being pulled from TNA Wrestling's Final Resolution pay-per-view and stripped of the TNA World Heavyweight Championship due to his condition backstage at the event, Bill Behrens, who coordinates independent bookings for several TNA stars including Shannon Moore, noted on his weekly podcast that company officials have allowed Hardy in the past to wrestle while impaired.

Behrens also discussed Hardy's vicious chair shot to the back of Ken Anderson's head in October, which resulted in the former Mr. Kennedy suffering a severe concussion and sizable wound. He said that Anderson is in a great position to sue the organization since he could claim Hardy was unfit to compete when he issued the negligent chairshot. Behrens says it's considered an "open secret" within the company that Hardy is still using drugs and thus they wouldn't have a chance in court.

Xero
12-13-2010, 02:11 PM
What a professional, that Jeff Hardy.

What a professional, that Dixie Carter.

Swiss Ultimate
12-13-2010, 02:15 PM
IN YOUR FACE PEOPLE WHO QUESTIONED MY CRITICISMS OF JEFF HARDY!

Swiss Ultimate
12-13-2010, 02:22 PM
Vindication. (http://www.tpww.net/forums/showpost.php?p=3331849&postcount=4567)

Xero
12-13-2010, 02:27 PM
We don't know for sure if that's true, but if there's any grain of truth to Hardy ever working while fucked up and TNA knowingly allowing it, TNA clearly doesn't give two shits about their performers and it will eventually catch up to them. Being a national company, they don't need the kind of attention that something like this can bring about.

It's one thing to get fucked up while on your own time, but to be fucked up while you're supposed to be able to protect other people and not, you know, leave them open to be killed by a misstep, is fucking reckless. Not only on Jeff's (or anyone who does this) part but the company's.

Swiss Ultimate
12-13-2010, 02:31 PM
Counter-points:

Jeff Hardy's physical condition.
Jeff Hardy's legal troubles.
Jeff Hardy's theme music.
Jeff Hardy's botching.
Jeff Hardy's mic work.
Jeff Hardy's ugly face-paint.
Jeff Hardy's fans have not followed him enough to make a difference.

Again, making a WWE ex-employee the focal point of your show isn't going to work unless your show has a high profile in the cultural landscape already. We've gone over this every single time the WWE has fired someone and TNA has snatched them up displacing homegrown talent.

Christopher Daniels is better on the mic and in the ring and now he's gone.

I'm going to write my third doctoral thesis on this!

screech
12-13-2010, 02:37 PM
We don't know for sure if that's true, but if there's any grain of truth to Hardy ever working while fucked up and TNA knowingly allowing it, TNA clearly doesn't give two shits about their performers and it will eventually catch up to them.

As bad as it sounds, someone under contract to TNA will have to die before the company makes any changes.

Xero
12-13-2010, 02:39 PM
I agree. That's how it always works, anyway. Get away with what you can until someone dies or you're sued out of existence.

Which is unfortunate.

screech
12-13-2010, 02:44 PM
They don't even have a legit wellness policy (if they do, it's not listed anywhere).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they just tell those who fail drug tests that they failed?

Volare
12-13-2010, 03:33 PM
IN YOUR FACE PEOPLE WHO QUESTIONED MY CRITICISMS OF JEFF HARDY!

I wonder how many of his fan boys read about this and started crying.

Juan
12-13-2010, 04:06 PM
Jeff Hardy nearly lost his custom made Immortal Championship, which according to the Pro Wrestling Torch, cost $18,000 to make. The TNA World Heavyweight Champion noted last night on Twitter that he had just received it back from Southwest Airlines.

Volare
12-13-2010, 04:08 PM
The plates on the belt must be hidden storage spaces for his shit.

whiteyford
12-13-2010, 04:23 PM
$18,000 for that, i've no idea how much a belt costs to make but i think thats $17,900 too much.

St. Jimmy
12-13-2010, 04:29 PM
Hasn't he overdosed yet? Fuck.

Fignuts
12-13-2010, 05:34 PM
Scumbags. Him and management.

Doubt it will happen, but I hope Anderson sues them for all that they're worth.

Xero
12-13-2010, 05:37 PM
They don't even have a legit wellness policy (if they do, it's not listed anywhere).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they just tell those who fail drug tests that they failed?

Yeah. It's pretty much "lol, you take drugs. Don't do that. ;) ;) ;) ;)"

screech
12-13-2010, 05:58 PM
Such brilliant minds running the show.

Juan
12-14-2010, 09:50 PM
Apparently in response to online reports noting concern over his condition backstage at last week's TNA Genesis pay-per-view, TNA World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy issued the following statement this evening on Twitter:

"AllThaTalkAboutLastSunday.... forThoseOfYouThatBelievedThoseWords... FUCKYOU!!!!SoWrong...SoWrong!!!!!I'm bustingMyAss2 helpTNA... Period!!"

"Can't StressEnough... ifYouBelievedThoseWords... FUCKYOU!!!!!"

"ThaStoryIsDead... becauseitShouldHaveNeverBeenBorn!!!SoWrong!!!!!"

Bill Behrens, who coordinates independent bookings for several TNA stars including friends of Hardy's such as Shannon Moore, offered additional insight into the reports on his weekly podcast by stating that organization officials have allowed Hardy to wrestle while impaired. He also said that it's considered an "open secret" within the company that Hardy still uses drugs.

Shortly after the report surfaced, Moore coincidentally said on Twitter, "Don't you love it when a friend fs you over."

Jeff isn't the only Hardy brother upset with the "dirtsheets" as Matt noted the following on Twitter this afternoon regarding his appearance last night on Monday Night Mayhem:

"BTW, The Scumsheets always cover MNM, the show I was on last night. They didn't today.. Why u ask? Cuz I call them out on their bullsh*t.. The reason why they don't give me publicity.. Cuz they don't want my voice 2 be heard-So RT this-"THE DIRTSHEETS FEAR MATT F'N HARDY!" :) RT"

Xero
12-14-2010, 09:56 PM
FUCKYOU!!!!

Volchok
12-15-2010, 12:31 AM
They're really funny if you read them in him promo voice lol

Jeritron
12-15-2010, 12:40 AM
Anyone who doesn't realize Jeff Hardy is a total mess is:

a) Oblivious/never been around the block.
b) In denial.
c) Also a mess.
d) All of the above.

SOCCER LEGS
12-15-2010, 12:43 AM
If the legal issues go away, pretty sure Vince would take him back in a heart beat.

The constant bouts of idiocy in this forum never cease to amaze me.

quoting for hilarity :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jeritron
12-15-2010, 12:45 AM
I'm not sure if Matt Hardy is equally as strung out, but he's clearly equally or more out of his mind.
He's tapped beyond belief. He has to be on boatloads of drugs too, or absolutely gone in the head. Add to that the fact that he's dumb as bricks.
What a recipe.

SOCCER LEGS
12-15-2010, 12:48 AM
I'm not sure if Matt Hardy is equally as strung out, but he's clearly equally or more out of his mind.
He's tapped beyond belief. He has to be on boatloads of drugs too, or absolutely gone in the head. Add to that the fact that he's dumb as bricks.
What a recipe.

yeah, couple of real winners in that family.

when is the last time one of them put on a half decent match btw?

Juan
12-15-2010, 12:51 AM
Jeff's last good match was probably his last match in WWE, the steel cage match with Punk.

SOCCER LEGS
12-15-2010, 12:52 AM
imagine if jeff had given orton a concussion via chairshot. shit would hit the fan.

that's what separates a professional working environment (WWE) from a complete shitshow with no regard for their employee's safety (TNA).

i remember about a year ago lance storm wrote about how disgusted he was with TNA, with the shit they still try to pull in the current enviornment of pro wrestling.... he could not have been any more right.

CSL
12-15-2010, 10:48 AM
quoting for hilarity :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bless you child.

thedamndest
12-15-2010, 12:10 PM
With Jeff now raging at the dirtsheets and Matt apparently stoned in that one video the Hardys have officially become indistinguishable.

Kane Knight
12-15-2010, 01:07 PM
Scumbags. Him and management.

Doubt it will happen, but I hope Anderson sues them for all that they're worth.

:y:

Savio
12-15-2010, 05:34 PM
Is there a video if this match?

Also, he's no Jake the Snake. Jake was at least hilarious in being drunk (like falling asleep mid-match) You got 21? I got 22.