PDA

View Full Version : Royal Rumble..Road to WM!

TazFTW86
12-11-2010, 12:39 PM
Aight guys...1 of my favorite PPV's is coming up, (old school Vince McMahon voice) The Royal Rumblleee!

U guys probably written it before but I'm too busy to check everything...

Who would u like to win the RR and headline WM, and who do u think would Honestly win it to headline WM??

Schlomey
12-11-2010, 12:41 PM
I want someone new to win....say drew mcintire. I think orton or cena will win unfortunately.

Aguakate
12-11-2010, 12:50 PM
I see Sheamus winning.

Last he had a great 2009, winning the title and everything, however, he did not main event WrestleMania, although he did have a great match with Triple H...SO...I believe that this time, he'll get to main event.

Tommy Gunn
12-11-2010, 12:54 PM
I think we've done this recently, let me look...

Here http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=108508

GD
12-11-2010, 12:55 PM
I choose this man http://www.accelerator3359.com/Wrestling/pictures/blackman.jpg

No seriously http://www.listze.com/uploads/item-2399.jpg

Okay Seriously http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/replicate/EXID1734/images/MVP.jpg

Dude :nono:

ooTin
12-11-2010, 01:01 PM
I choose this man http://www.accelerator3359.com/Wrestling/pictures/blackman.jpg

lolz

I believe HHH will be a surprise entrant, he well come out number 30. Sheamus will come out number 25. They will battle back and forth for a little bit and HHH will close line him side of the ring so hard that HHH will go with him. Both me will be eliminated at this moment.... fighting on the outside of the ring to hype King vs. King at Wrestlemania. The winner of the rumble will be Daniel Bryant... not sure why but I just feel it. I would like to see taker win and fight Kane for the championship but WWE would not do something that cool.

MIZantine Empire
12-11-2010, 01:38 PM
wwe seems to be on this "miz lighting a fire under the young talents asses" theme right now, which leads me to believe a "young" talent will win the rumble. its hard to say who i think will win it. i can see del rio winning it. i guess its cuz i really like him, and can see wwe pushing him on raw, with a nice fued with him and the miz, a young talent thing. i dont see sheamus winning nor daniel bryan (still not on his band wagon) i hope morrison doesnt win. in all actuallity the wwe will prob have hhh return and win it, or cena or orton, but i hope they get a creative bug and have someone un expected win it.

ooTin
12-11-2010, 01:48 PM
wwe seems to be on this "miz lighting a fire under the young talents asses" theme right now, which leads me to believe a "young" talent will win the rumble. its hard to say who i think will win it. i can see del rio winning it. i guess its cuz i really like him, and can see wwe pushing him on raw, with a nice fued with him and the miz, a young talent thing. i dont see sheamus winning nor daniel bryan (still not on his band wagon) i hope morrison doesnt win. in all actuallity the wwe will prob have hhh return and win it, or cena or orton, but i hope they get a creative bug and have someone un expected win it.

I wold love to see Del Rio win it. That man has a lot of talent and plays his character very well.

TazFTW86
12-11-2010, 01:53 PM
Like I said, I'm too busy to check every post lol

glanville6
12-11-2010, 01:59 PM
My favorite match of the year, the Royal Rumble.

Its amazing to think of who WON'T be in it this year.

No HBK, Jericho, Undertaker. That takes a lot of star power out of the event.

Potentially you have Miz/Orton/Kane/Edge out of the Rumble if they are in title matches, a lot can happen between now and then.

I can see Cena winning. Sheamus? I don't know. Not that he isn't good but he wasn't good enough to be in a title match at last year's Mania, and I don't know if he's good enough to do it this year either.

Big Show? A returning Batista? HHH?

Or some guys who have never been to the top

Morrison? Del Rio? Daniel Bryan? A healthy Christian? Wade Barrett?

If I had to make a bet right now....

I'd pick Orton to win.

Rammsteinmad
12-11-2010, 02:03 PM
I'd wouldn't mind someone like John Morrison winning the Rumble.

Sadly, if he did, he wouldn't be in THE main event. Just one of the title matches they call a main event even though it's the second match on the card. :nono:

#BROKEN Hasney
12-11-2010, 02:04 PM
Heart says Wade, head says Orton.

Rammsteinmad
12-11-2010, 02:04 PM
I also think Christian winning would be fucking amazing. But sadly he's 'too old'.

GD
12-11-2010, 02:07 PM
I will be rooting for John Morrison. He has been with the company for a while and he had a decent run with the ECW World title. Winning the WWE Championship from the Miz at Wrestlemania would be BOSS :drool:

Favre4Ever
12-11-2010, 02:46 PM
I can see Sheamus winning, Wade Barrett, and of course Cena/Orton.

Surprise entrants that would be interesting while not completely mind blowing: HHH or Batista.

If it's heel Batista I'm all for it. If it's Dancing Dave........:nono:

glanville6
12-11-2010, 02:52 PM
If Nexus doesn't kick out Barrett on Monday Night, I can easily see Barrett winning the Rumble. But thats the only way.

CSL
12-11-2010, 03:05 PM
Cena, Orton or Triple H if things aka the WWE title stay the same, maybe Barrett but I doubt it.

CSL
12-11-2010, 03:30 PM
I wanna see Punk enter King-style from the announcers table.

Jakob Synn
12-11-2010, 04:16 PM
I don't see Triple H winning because I think when he comes back he's going to have limited time in the ring to make sure he doesn't re-injure himself. Though I'm sure he's such a tough guy, work-a-holic that he'd probably just go through with it.

Who I think will win is Orton. I mean, he's already got a feud with Miz going on and with all the publicity Miz is getting over his title win I don't see him losing the title for a while.

Rammsteinmad
12-11-2010, 04:34 PM
Punk should keep entering and slipping out to do some commentary. The PPV would be worth the price just for that.

CSL
12-11-2010, 04:38 PM
That would be pure gold.

whiteyford
12-11-2010, 05:18 PM
Like to see Punk win it but can see Cena winning it again or maybe Del Rio as a shock.

Fox
12-11-2010, 06:13 PM
As much as I want to see some new blood win it this year, I'm still of the opinion that Randy Orton is winning the Rumble and will somehow challenge John Cena for the WWE Title at WrestleMania.

Mr. Nerfect
12-11-2010, 11:12 PM
It'll be either John Cena or Randy Orton. The latter has been rumoured for some time, but it just feels more like John Cena will win. However, I can see The Miz beating Orton at TLC and then Orton wins the Rumble and Cena wins back the WWE Title. But it feels more natural for Orton to be the champion and Cena to chase. Whatever. I don't really want to see that match.

I'd much rather Daniel Bryan pull off the shocking win. The guy has proven that he can work, connect with fans, be a part of big PPV moments and hold interest. He's really impressed me so far on NXT 4. The dynamic between John Cena and Daniel Bryan, to me, would make the best WrestleMania main event next year. It stems from the Nexus' debut as a force. Cena is the kayfabe reason Daniel Bryan is back, has had the opportunity to win the US Title and such; plus the two represent two opposing philosophies in professional wrestling -- sports vs. entertainment (although Cena can wrestle and Bryan can entertain). I think the two would have a damn good match, too.

That leaves Randy Orton without an opponent, but hopefully Chris Jericho can come back and get some revenge for being punted. If not Jericho, then why not put Orton in a match against Ted DiBiase? Yeah, it wouldn't be the most compelling thing ever; but Orton isn't exactly compelling right now either. Last year they were opponents in a Triple Threat, but a one-on-one showing against Orton (which he would lose) would show the growth Ted DiBiase would have taken in storylines (even though he's sort of stagnated). You can also do Orton vs. The Miz, since The Miz wouldn't be in the main event, either. You just have their feud get pretty personal, and let them go at Mania.

YoungFlyFlashy
12-12-2010, 10:12 PM
I am calling it right now...

http://www.diamondthoughts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/david-otunga-wwe-engagement.jpg

Xero
12-12-2010, 10:13 PM
Holy fucking shit what a douchebag Otunga was.

Seriously, he just looks like an over-tanned guido there.

Aguakate
12-12-2010, 10:26 PM
Holy fucking shit what a douchebag Otunga was.

Seriously, he just looks like an over-tanned guido there.

You think he's a douchebag there?

Watch him here trying to start up a bench press competition against 8 time Mr Olympia Ronnie Coleman, and trying to make himself look better than Coleman:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b4uIcqf1Aow?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b4uIcqf1Aow?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Ronnie's like "Yeah, whatever".