PDA

View Full Version : Edge, Matt Hardy, and Lita

The Naitch
12-16-2010, 01:40 AM
Did they keep it professional for their match at SummerSlam? I'm assuming they both worked stiff

And is it true that Matt and Edge are friends again? But they don't keep in touch with Lita anymore, is what I read

FILL ME IN

SOCCER LEGS
12-16-2010, 02:57 AM
it's the WWE.. it's a professional working environment. i really doubt either of them worked stiff.

matt said in his wafflehouse video that he still talks to lita, but it came off as really sad and pathetic so i'm guessing she doesn't return his calls.

Next Big Thing
12-16-2010, 10:08 AM
I think it's the opposite where Matt and Lita stayed friends and Matt doesn't talk to Edge. Lita's been passed around more times than a 40 oz. in the park though so I don't know why he's still hanging on to that.

AKin3D
12-17-2010, 12:13 AM
I'm trying to recall what the guys said. I think it's, Matt and Edge do talk. They both realized the whole thing was stupid, but they knew that the friendship they once had, would never be. They don't really hang out or anything.

Edge said once that he had talked to Lita, but really wants nothing to do with her. Matt also talked with Lita, and kind of supports her new life, but really can't be around her or talk to her.

The Naitch
12-17-2010, 12:32 AM
Matt still cries himself to sleep at night

SlickyTrickyDamon
12-17-2010, 07:26 PM
Who was the referee that looks like Coach from Cheers? He did a few of the early Wrestlemanias!

Jakob Synn
12-18-2010, 10:50 AM
Matt still cries himself to sleep at night

I think you mean criesturbates, which is masturbating while using your own tears.