PDA

View Full Version : Big Zeke moving to Smackdown

glanville6
12-18-2010, 07:08 PM
What does this mean for him? Staying on Superstars or actually gonna be somebody?

Xero
12-18-2010, 07:09 PM
Since when is he moving?

VSG
12-18-2010, 07:10 PM
Next week I think. It was announced on SD this week.

glanville6
12-18-2010, 07:11 PM
It was on the TPWW front page, and I didn't believe it since I hadn't seen it on pwinsider.com, but when I read it on TPWW I went to the WWE.COM Smackdown roster page, and there he was.

Xero
12-18-2010, 07:11 PM
Oh.

Probably means he'll be future endeavored by summer.

MoFo
12-18-2010, 07:23 PM
Probably to edit out the botches and stuff and do taped promos with him. Too green to be on a live show (although SD is live on his debut).

Xero
12-18-2010, 07:25 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xp9Gv5lVkp0?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xp9Gv5lVkp0?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Shadrick
12-18-2010, 08:02 PM
Lmao, Ahmed Ezekiel Jackson Johnson. But shit, that theme works for him...and Ezekiel isn't clueless like Ahmed was

SlickyTrickyDamon
12-18-2010, 08:10 PM
I guess Raw thought they already had one really strong black guy: Darren Young.

XL
12-18-2010, 08:13 PM
He was never gonna get anywhere on Raw. I just hope they don't push him to the moon on SD due to the lack of "top talent" there.

Ermaximus
12-18-2010, 10:39 PM
I see him continuing his fued with McIntyre and then possibly a main event push? I mean, SD is in need of main eventers and since they want to turn Edge heel, they need more faces in the main event. Can't say I want to see Zeke as the guy they push with the likes of Kofi, Kaval, and ummmm... Come to think of it, there are very few faces on SD to begin with.

Rey
Big Show
Kofi
Kaval
Edge
Masters
JTG
Christian-Hurt
Taker-Hurt

Mr. Nerfect
12-18-2010, 11:28 PM
With MVP leaving, there is a huge opening for a face on SmackDown! in the "rising star" field. The WWE is obviously high on Big Zeke, and SmackDown! is probably the best place for him. While Zeke's style seems better fitted to RAW, there are too many faces to for him to really climb, and SmackDown! will help him actually get better in the ring, as opposed to just taking him as he is.

Ideally, I would like to see Zeke remain on RAW and become an enforcer for The Miz -- but I guess my dreams are dashed.

Funnily enough, CM Punk is also booked for SmackDown! shows. There has apparently been no talk of moving him back to the blue brand, but given their lack of depth at the moment, and how crowded RAW is, might that actually be a good move for him?

Schlomey
12-19-2010, 12:17 AM
I agree with Noid

Evil Vito
12-19-2010, 01:18 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Kinda find it funny how he went to SmackDown after ECW. Had one match, got hurt, got drafted, shows up months later and wins a few matches, and now is off to SmackDown again with no explanation.</font>

glanville6
12-19-2010, 01:53 AM
With MVP leaving, there is a huge opening for a face on SmackDown! in the "rising star" field. The WWE is obviously high on Big Zeke, and SmackDown! is probably the best place for him. While Zeke's style seems better fitted to RAW, there are too many faces to for him to really climb, and SmackDown! will help him actually get better in the ring, as opposed to just taking him as he is.

Ideally, I would like to see Zeke remain on RAW and become an enforcer for The Miz -- but I guess my dreams are dashed.

Funnily enough, CM Punk is also booked for SmackDown! shows. There has apparently been no talk of moving him back to the blue brand, but given their lack of depth at the moment, and how crowded RAW is, might that actually be a good move for him?

I think part of the reason Punk is on those Smackdown shows is because I know one is in Chicago

dronepool
12-19-2010, 02:03 AM
This means he'll be around for a bit and if he doesn't get 'over', he'll be doing dark matches and eventually let go, I guess.

Rammsteinmad
12-19-2010, 06:29 AM
I like how there was no explanation for why he's moving.

It's kinda hard at times to figure out the limits of the brand split these days, I remember when they had roster 'locks' etc, but now they really are all over the place.

Droford
12-19-2010, 06:31 AM
I bet he ends up being a pro for some scrawny white dude on the next season of nxt if they do one..

Waylander
12-19-2010, 07:31 AM
And here I was just starting to like the constantly-smiling oaf

erickman
12-19-2010, 10:10 AM
i want to see him fued with christan again when he gets better.