PDA

View Full Version : ??????? vs. THE MIZ FEUD?? *TLC SPOILER*

ooTin
12-19-2010, 09:14 PM
Do you think that this would be a good title feud? Why or why not.

DLVH84
12-19-2010, 09:17 PM
I say it would be awesome, because it would launch Morrison to another level, as far as superstardom goes.

Razzamajazz
12-19-2010, 11:01 PM
i have a hard time seeing morrison as wwe champion

ooTin
12-19-2010, 11:05 PM
I believe this could be the ground work for a main even match at NEXT years WrestleMania (28)... Morrison vs. Miz. Two young stars that have a rich history of partnership and betrayal. Former undisputed Tag Team Champs, turned bitter rivals crossing paths again for a final showdown..... I would watch it.

TazFTW86
12-19-2010, 11:34 PM
I c this leading to the Rumble..its the main event...Morrison wins by DQ after King Sheamus interferes...orton wins rumble again and off to WM to get his title back

Xero
12-19-2010, 11:36 PM
Morrison comes close to winning at the Rumble, but Miz just barely squeaks by clean.

Then, Morrison pins Miz in the Chamber, but is soon after eliminated himself.

This leads to Miz vs Morrision at Mania. No title on the line, but a good feud.

FourFifty
12-19-2010, 11:43 PM
i have a hard time seeing morrison as wwe champion

And the entire industry had a hard time seeing The Miz as champion... Not saying it'll happen, just saying.

george
12-20-2010, 12:14 AM
And the entire industry had a hard time seeing The Miz as champion... Not saying it'll happen, just saying.

yeah but the entire industry STILL has a hard time seeing Miz as champ.

Tazz Dan
12-20-2010, 12:34 AM
Spoiler alert mate.

Lock Jaw
12-20-2010, 12:43 AM
Question Mark would make an excellent opponent for The Miz.

Supreme Olajuwon
12-20-2010, 01:20 AM
Tazz Dan Banneration

Mr. Nerfect
12-20-2010, 02:22 AM
I'm looking forward to it. We've seen The Miz vs. John Morrison before, but never at this level. The ring work should be fine, and they have great chemistry when it comes to promos -- Morrison has never done better work than when playing off The Miz. Granted, they are now opposed, but I'm sure both guys are so hungry that we'll see the best out of them.

I'm a Morrison mark, so even if it short-changes The Miz, I would mark out if he actually won the WWE Title. Why not? It wouldn't be a long reign, and The Miz could even cheat to get the belt back. But basically, that's me being a mark, and Morrison just needs an impressive showing. I cannot be entirely sure Sheamus is out of this feud, though. They had something so...personal going. It also doesn't make sense for High King Sheamus to just drop his interest in hurting John Morrison. Has the title shot actually been confirmed for the Royal Rumble? I could totally see Morrison vs. Miz on RAW after an opening promo between them, with Sheamus interfering by attacking Morrison. This, of course, leads to a Triple Threat Match between The Miz, John Morrison & Sheamus at the Royal Rumble. Hey, that way the WWE isn't hanging all their star power on Morrison, and it also takes another big name out of the Rumble Match -- freeing up a useful spot.

In this Triple Threat, Triple H runs down to the ring, attacks Sheamus, and brawls with him to the back, leaving The Miz and Morrison to finish things. Since it is a Triple Threat Match, Miz could use a foreign object (or Alex Riley can get involved), leading to Miz retaining. It's a bit overbooked, but it would all go over really well, I feel.

HBPunk
12-20-2010, 03:18 AM
I'm looking forward to it. We've seen The Miz vs. John Morrison before, but never at this level. The ring work should be fine, and they have great chemistry when it comes to promos -- Morrison has never done better work than when playing off The Miz. Granted, they are now opposed, but I'm sure both guys are so hungry that we'll see the best out of them.

I'm a Morrison mark, so even if it short-changes The Miz, I would mark out if he actually won the WWE Title. Why not? It wouldn't be a long reign, and The Miz could even cheat to get the belt back. But basically, that's me being a mark, and Morrison just needs an impressive showing. I cannot be entirely sure Sheamus is out of this feud, though. They had something so...personal going. It also doesn't make sense for High King Sheamus to just drop his interest in hurting John Morrison. Has the title shot actually been confirmed for the Royal Rumble? I could totally see Morrison vs. Miz on RAW after an opening promo between them, with Sheamus interfering by attacking Morrison. This, of course, leads to a Triple Threat Match between The Miz, John Morrison & Sheamus at the Royal Rumble. Hey, that way the WWE isn't hanging all their star power on Morrison, and it also takes another big name out of the Rumble Match -- freeing up a useful spot.

In this Triple Threat, Triple H runs down to the ring, attacks Sheamus, and brawls with him to the back, leaving The Miz and Morrison to finish things. Since it is a Triple Threat Match, Miz could use a foreign object (or Alex Riley can get involved), leading to Miz retaining. It's a bit overbooked, but it would all go over really well, I feel.

emmmm. . . . have you like, ever got one even close? same ballpark even?

owenbrown
12-20-2010, 04:19 AM
have you ever said anything POSITIVE in these forums at all HBPunk? or do you like being a complete asshole?

Ruien
12-20-2010, 12:32 PM
emmmm. . . . have you like, ever got one even close? same ballpark even?

There is a difference between what you want to happen and actually predicting what will happen. You sure are one silly goose.

HBPunk
12-20-2010, 12:36 PM
have you ever said anything POSITIVE in these forums at all HBPunk? or do you like being a complete asshole?

Yes of course i have. And yes of course i do. After putting up with a lot of BS when i first got here i decided 'fuck it'

There is a difference between what you want to happen and actually predicting what will happen. You sure are one silly goose.

yes but this fuckin capper noid, all his posts are about 45,000 words long and a very detailed description given, yet it never even slightly comes off. Cant we just have an open thread for him and he can wander in and make up his favourite ever storylines

SaskatchewanChamp
12-20-2010, 01:43 PM
This feud is ultimately a "Fill-In" feud for the Miz so he doesn't look like a transitional champion. No way in hell Morrision becomes the WWE Champion. Also, I do not see a way in hell Miz is still champion when WM comes rolling around.

jskinnyg
12-20-2010, 02:24 PM
Morrison could DEF be a champ... He just needs more buildup like they did with The Miz... Plus Morrison is WAY better as a heel....

RatedGSuperstar
12-20-2010, 02:41 PM
Morrison comes close to winning at the Rumble, but Miz just barely squeaks by clean.

Then, Morrison pins Miz in the Chamber, but is soon after eliminated himself.

This leads to Miz vs Morrision at Mania. No title on the line, but a good feud.

Winner.

Lock Jaw
12-20-2010, 02:48 PM
This feud is MAKE IT OR BREAK IT for John Morrison.

Just had to get that in before 2010 was done.

SlickyTrickyDamon
12-20-2010, 02:52 PM
Is this exactly like when Jeff Hardy beat Triple H at the same ppv but it was called Armageddon and not TLC. So now we have another guy who normally wouldn't get a title shot because the Royal Rumble is the main event type of deal. Good thing there is no Mike Adamle to call John Morrison Jim Morrison some some other stupid shit like that.

Funny how this also involved a good friend of Triple H and King of the Ring Sheamus. Looks like Sheamus is taking after his friend and giving the rub to somebody else. I'm glad Sheamus got the Kingdom and Jomo got the title shot, so both superstars have a chance to get over.

Y2Ant
12-20-2010, 03:14 PM
I'm fucking stoked that we're getting a fresh main event featuring two guys who have deserved a main event spot for a while now, but with Miz being so fresh on the title/main event scene, I can't help but feel that will hinder Morrison since he's just got there himself now.

I mean like, as much as i'd love Morrison to win the title, Miz has to go over surely. and if he does, I feel bad for Morrison. I really don't know what to think, I want both guys as main eventers and they both deserve a run with the title.

I'm happy to get a world title match like this though, beats seeing the same old shit with Cena/Orton/HHH/Sheamus, if the WWE are actually going to push Miz and Morrison and make them full-blown main event players in 2011, then massive credit to them.

blake639raw
12-20-2010, 03:21 PM
The way to do the match is have Morrison dominate early on, until A-Ri distracts the ref, allowing Miz to hit a low blow. Have Miz dominate for a while, have Morrison eventually make his comeback, almost beat the Miz, and have the Miz pull off a cheap win somehow. It makes Morrison look like he could actually be the champ, and it continues to build heat on the Miz. The Miz should hold it for a while now. I know some people say that Miz ain't a big enough star to main event Mania yet, but they have to elevate some guys as big stars sooner than later. Him main eventing Mania will put him over the hump I think.

Lock Jaw
12-20-2010, 03:37 PM
I'm happy to get a world title match like this though, beats seeing the same old shit with Cena/Orton/HHH/Sheamus, if the WWE are actually going to push Miz and Morrison and make them full-blown main event players in 2011, then massive credit to them.

I wonder how long it has been since we have had a (RAW) main event that did not involve Cena/Orton/HHH.

After a quick trip back in time, I had to go all the way to No Mercy 2008 to find Chris Jericho versus Shawn Michaels.

Y2Ant
12-20-2010, 05:53 PM
I'm sure we'll have all three of them back in the main event by EC/WM27. :wavesad:

James Steele
12-20-2010, 06:06 PM
Triple H hasn't been on TV since April and hasn't been in the main event of a PPV since TLC 2009 but people still bitch about him hogging the main events... :roll:

Supreme Olajuwon
12-20-2010, 06:58 PM
Healing processes take time. Japan wasn't over WWII in a year either.

Y2Ant
12-20-2010, 06:59 PM
He's been in that many, he's impossible to forget, what can I say?

Volare
12-20-2010, 07:08 PM
So if Miz makes it to EC then loses the belt. How many years in a row has that been that that's happened.