PDA

View Full Version : This would be AMAZING if WWE did something like this...

Rammsteinmad
12-22-2010, 01:45 PM
Just a random thought I had, since the Royal Rumble is coming up, and there's usually a guest star or something. How unbelievably fucking incredible would it be if WWE came to some agreement with TNA, and basically had Kurt Angle make an appearance at the Rumble?

Have his music hit, the fans who know him go nuts, Angle comes out and suplex's the shit out of everyone, maybe even eliminates one or two people.

Before all you realists here act all 'it will never happen because XYZ' or 'Vince would never allow...', I know it won't happen. Just saying how awesome it would be if it did.

Indifferent Clox
12-22-2010, 02:08 PM
Yeah. Or they could have danielson in the final two only to have him be eliminated unfairly.

Wolfpack423
12-22-2010, 02:13 PM
To be honest, I think Kurt Angle showing up at the Royal Rumble would be awesome and it is something that I am sure WWE actually wants to happen. Angle returning as a surprise entrant would be epic, but he likes the TNA schedule too much and I doubt a deal would be reached between the two parties for that to happen. I personally would like Angle to be at Wrestlemania since it is in Atlanta and face Jack Swagger but it's not happening so I should stop dreaming like it will.

Innovator
12-22-2010, 02:15 PM
Fuck it, I just want Kurt Angle back in WWE.

Lock Jaw
12-22-2010, 02:21 PM
I had a dream once that WWE and TNA came to a "working agreement". No WWE stars actually went over to appear on TNA. The only TNA guys to show up on WWE was Kurt Angle (who was treated like a deity), Samoa Joe (who was jobbed out), and for some reason Alex Shelley (who became Evan Bourne).

Rammsteinmad
12-22-2010, 02:21 PM
To be honest, I think Kurt Angle showing up at the Royal Rumble would be awesome and it is something that I am sure WWE actually wants to happen. Angle returning as a surprise entrant would be epic, but he likes the TNA schedule too much and I doubt a deal would be reached between the two parties for that to happen. I personally would like Angle to be at Wrestlemania since it is in Atlanta and face Jack Swagger but it's not happening so I should stop dreaming like it will.

It doesn't have to be a return, just a surprise entrant for the Rumble match. Would be an awesome moment. The announcers don't even have to mention TNA, they could just do the default 'Angle has been wrestling in Florida' cover up.

Lock Jaw
12-22-2010, 02:26 PM
The Rumble would be a perfect place for another fed to "invade". Imagine if it worked out that they could have had WCW "invade" the Royal Rumble as their first appearance.

Swiss Ultimate
12-22-2010, 02:37 PM
I dunno how I feel about Kurt Angle anymore. Someone embed a video of a recent match. I'm feeling like he's lost it mentally and physically.

Lock Jaw
12-22-2010, 02:47 PM
Dunno. When I stopped watching TNA in late 2008 he was still the man.

Schlomey
12-22-2010, 02:57 PM
I'd rather see Red Rooster be number 30.

psyche.

That would be dope.

The Naitch
12-22-2010, 02:58 PM
lol Main Event Mafia. Who comes up with this shit?

Xero
12-22-2010, 04:45 PM
I want to see Taker returning and eliminating everyone left and right. Have him come in as #10 with no build for him. Have him eliminate EVERYONE, and keep it going for ten minutes. Then, #20 or so starts to count down... The lights go out, and (fucking no autoplay)....

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PWnn4S5RqAE?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PWnn4S5RqAE?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

The arena goes absolutely apeshit, and you have Lesnar come out and stroll to the ring with Heyman by his side and the UFC title around his waist. Taker actually goes straight for Lesnar and does the leap over the top rope and hits Lesnar and Heyman, and they actually announce that they're going to stop the Rumble to break up the fight. You have them go at it for like ten minutes with them brawling all around the arena, with officials scrambling to break it up. They eventually do break it up, and it sets up Taker vs Lesnar at Mania.

Won't happen, but would be amazing.

Swiss Ultimate
12-22-2010, 04:49 PM
I want to see Taker returning and eliminating everyone left and right. Have him come in as #10 with no build for him. Have him eliminate EVERYONE, and keep it going for ten minutes. Then, #20 or so starts to count down... The lights go out, and (fucking no autoplay)....

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PWnn4S5RqAE?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PWnn4S5RqAE?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

The arena goes absolutely apeshit, and you have Lesnar come out and stroll to the ring with Heyman by his side and the UFC title around his waist. Taker actually goes straight for Lesnar and does the leap over the top rope and hits Lesnar and Heyman, and they actually announce that they're going to stop the Rumble to break up the fight. You have them go at it for like ten minutes with them brawling all around the arena, with officials scrambling to break it up. They eventually do break it up, and it sets up Taker vs Lesnar at Mania.

Won't happen, but would be amazing.

Or The Rock...:p

Xero
12-22-2010, 04:55 PM
Rock would be amazing, but I can't figure out what would be better...

Having his like one minute Hollywood opening hit and him coming out all slow and cocky, or "IF YA SMELLLLLL" hitting and him bolting to the ring and going apeshit on everyone.

I feel that you'll get the bigger initial pop out of the latter.

Xero
12-22-2010, 04:56 PM
I would love to see the Angle thing, too. You have like Jericho, Daniel Bryan and Kaval going at it and Angle comes out.

Hanso Amore
12-22-2010, 05:28 PM
Yeah, it would also be cool if I woke up every morning to Naomi Watts blowing me while I sleep on a pile of money. I dont make threads about it.

BigCrippyZ
12-22-2010, 05:31 PM
Rock would be amazing, but I can't figure out what would be better...

Having his like one minute Hollywood opening hit and him coming out all slow and cocky, or "IF YA SMELLLLLL" hitting and him bolting to the ring and going apeshit on everyone.

I feel that you'll get the bigger initial pop out of the latter.

This would be incredible. I'd mark out like a little bitch if this ever happened. The Angle thing would be cool too though, he can still go and pull five star matches out of almost anyone I think.

SOCCER LEGS
12-22-2010, 06:17 PM
I dunno how I feel about Kurt Angle anymore. Someone embed a video of a recent match. I'm feeling like he's lost it mentally and physically.

he has, but the TNA marks will deny it to their graves.

Xero
12-22-2010, 06:19 PM
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g122/sandman3g/KurtAnglefinallychanges.jpg

XL
12-22-2010, 06:34 PM
Yeah, it would also be cool if I woke up every morning to Naomi Watts blowing me while I sleep on a pile of money.

This would be incredible. I'd mark out like a little bitch if this ever happened.

XL
12-22-2010, 06:35 PM
As for Angle, watch his Triple Threat with Anderson and Hardy from a couple months back (and his 1-on-1 with Hardy the month before) if you're concerned he's "lost it".

MoFo
12-22-2010, 07:01 PM

The guy looks fucking rough.

I'd love some Attitude era midcarders to show up in the Rumble like they did in 2002. D'lo Brown, Gangrel and shit.

More likely to be Piper & Snuka again tho.

Xero
12-22-2010, 07:05 PM
I would love it if this year they made it so only wrestlers who have never had a WWE or World championship match at WrestleMania were entered. It would definitely make for an interesting match.

Also, I wouldn't announce any of the participants before hand. Make it 100% unknown. There will be some obvious ones, but storyline-wise, no one will know they're in the Rumble until that night. They could even cut to the back once in a while during the Rumble where the entire roster is standing, ready to go out.

James Steele
12-22-2010, 07:22 PM
Kurt Angle can still go and he looks a lot better than he did after leaving WWE. I still feel he will come back to WWE to end his career.

James Steele
12-22-2010, 07:24 PM
http://www.wrestlingrevealed.com/images/wrestlers/kurt-angle.jpg

The One
12-22-2010, 08:03 PM
The arena goes absolutely apeshit, and you have Lesnar come out and stroll to the ring with Heyman by his side and the UFC title around his waist.

Uh, Brock isn't Champ anymore...and in my estimation, never will be again. Cain just plain out classed him, and I truthfully doubt he would fair any better against JDS, who is for my money the best heavyweight striker in the sport today.

But as long as we're talking about surprise Rumble entries, I'd mark to see Jericho make a surprise return.

Rammsteinmad
12-23-2010, 01:04 AM
So we're gonna get Angle, Jericho, Triple H, Undertaker, Lesnar and Christian all return at the Rumble. How about this years Rumble be made entirely of returning stars or people not currently employed by WWE.

Mr. Nerfect
12-23-2010, 01:17 AM
I really want to see Kurt Angle back in the WWE. Give him a reduced schedule and treat him like a god. That would be amazing.

Come to think of it, a faction consisting of Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, The Rock & Brock Lesnar would be absolutely incredible. Their shtick would be that they are "bigger stars" than the industry (whether they are or not), and they just show up destroying people. Triple H can lead the stand against them -- claiming to have never left the company because he "eats, sleeps and breathes" it. Throw in guys like John Cena, The Miz and The Undertaker and you've got yourself an epic feud.

Leading up to an Eight-Man Tag Team Match between the two parties, Kurt Angle (the leader) teases a new addition to their group. No one knows just who the fuck he is talking about. During the match, Shawn Michaels shows up and gives Triple H a Sweet Chin Music, allowing Angle to pin him. Shawn Michaels doesn't return to the ring, but he joins up with Angle, Jericho, Lesnar & Rock as a sort of "ambassador" for their brand of ego.

Aguakate
12-23-2010, 01:19 AM

He looks like:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7RO82Rwdj1o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7RO82Rwdj1o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Seth82
12-23-2010, 01:21 AM
I'd mark out if Sting showed up at royal rumble

owenbrown
12-23-2010, 01:28 AM
He looks like:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7RO82Rwdj1o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7RO82Rwdj1o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

lol Kornheiser

TheAdamEvansFan
12-25-2010, 11:05 AM
I'd mark out if NWO WolfPac invaded Rumble. Bring in Nash, Konnan, Sting, Sid, Rey, Luger. Fuck yeah.

TheAdamEvansFan
12-25-2010, 11:05 AM
Then have Kidmans old faction to run out. Ravens Flock, etc.

addy2hotty
12-25-2010, 12:32 PM
I spoke about Kurt Angle outside a pub yesterday, in England, with a girl.

But yeah, we agreed that Kurt Angle needs to come back to the WWE.

She also told me Kaval had been released which I hadn't been aware of. I was pretty shocked.

Swish
12-25-2010, 02:35 PM
Just a random thought I had, since the Royal Rumble is coming up, and there's usually a guest star or something. How unbelievably fucking incredible would it be if WWE came to some agreement with TNA, and basically had Kurt Angle make an appearance at the Rumble?

Have his music hit, the fans who know him go nuts, Angle comes out and suplex's the shit out of everyone, maybe even eliminates one or two people.

Before all you realists here act all 'it will never happen because XYZ' or 'Vince would never allow...', I know it won't happen. Just saying how awesome it would be if it did.

:rofl: No, never happen. And it's been done with WCW and ECW.

SlickyTrickyDamon
12-25-2010, 02:44 PM
lol Main Event Mafia. Who comes up with this shit?

The same person who created the New Blood, Millionaires Club, Creative Control, Misfits in Action, Magnificent Seven, Filthy Animals, West Texas Rednecks, Standards & Practices and NWO 2000 (grey and black!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8LypKbEOcx4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8LypKbEOcx4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Say what you will about Vince Russo, but he was clearly a stable-slut. Too bad he only created bad stables except for Team Canada even though it had one Canadian, an African American, A guy from Florida and Hacksaw Jim Duggan.

ooTin
12-25-2010, 03:50 PM
Fuck it, I just want Kurt Angle back in WWE.

I miss my real All American American American American American American:shifty: