PDA

View Full Version : 2 Questions: Triple H & TNA Ring

The Naitch
12-23-2010, 10:42 PM
1) Why did Triple H wear those bike shorts? Was it quad related to give the muscle more support? If it was for look, it looked out of place, a step down from wearing trunks to bike shorts, just looked odd on Triple H

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/309846/1242350/3299422/2003unf456.jpg

2) Why and when did TNA go back to the 4 sided ring? To look more familiar to WWE product? or because alot of former WWE guys were coming to TNA and they wanted to be in a ring they're familiar with? (ie. it was hard to adapt to a six sided ring)

CSL
12-23-2010, 10:51 PM
1. I believe it was because of muscle atrophy in one of his legs. Pretty sure he worked most of the Goldberg program injured (that selfish evil bastard Triple H) and the injury prevented working out one of his legs properly which meant it was noticeably smaller mass-wise.

2. When Hogan and Bischoff came in. And it wouldn't surprise me if Hogan had a say in it. Maybe 'something new' for their Monday night Impact's they started running back then.

The Naitch
12-24-2010, 12:01 AM
thanks bro, yeah, I looked up a site and read that Hogan had a major say in that

The Naitch
12-24-2010, 12:03 AM
This was the overall reaction of the TNA faithful. Hogan in two weeks changed the entire identity of TNA in a matter of a few shows. It has become very clear that TNA will not be able to survive all of the terrible changes that are being made.The true in ring workers in TNA have been neglected on the show to showcase the likes of the NWO veterans.

The worst part about changing the ring was that it was the TNA trademark. It is what made TNA unique from WWE. Without the six sided ring the matches that put TNA on the map would have not been possible. The ring along with the spectacular X division matches in it was truly something amazing.

I believe that the changing of the ring will change in ring work of the performers. It will make the action much more slow paced and not allow for some of those amazing X division sequences. I do not understand how Dixie Carter could let this happen. Hulk Hogan is a performer and should not be viewed as a booker or promoter. It is absurd for TNA to think that he along with Bishoff and Russo could propel them to the top.

TNA changing the ring only proves that they truly do not care about their fan base. The fans voiced their opinion on the PPV Genesis only to have Hogan and Bishoff basically saying that they dont care what the fans think. This is just a insult to their fans and ruins all of the hard work that TNA put in on making their company successful.

TNA you already had the change you were looking for!

The TNA knockouts, six sided ring, X division, once awesome PPV's. Now you are WCW before it folded. Russo is booking for you and you have same talent. You will never catch up to WWE if this continues and your company will just fail.

Lock Jaw
12-24-2010, 12:19 AM
I read somewhere that Hogan got into the six-sided ring and just shook his head and said "no".

Dixie Carter then bowed down to him and demolished the ring the moment he left it.

James Steele
12-24-2010, 02:12 AM
Triple H had a groin injury. I wish he would have busted out the old school long tights.

The Naitch
12-24-2010, 05:04 AM
1. I believe it was because of muscle atrophy in one of his legs. Pretty sure he worked most of the Goldberg program injured (that selfish evil bastard Triple H) and the injury prevented working out one of his legs properly which meant it was noticeably smaller mass-wise..

so he was operating on one massive and entetaining quad.

Jakob Synn
12-24-2010, 08:52 PM
It's probably the same reason why Jericho went from full on leg tights to tights.

i.e.

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/2300000/Chris-Jericho-chris-jericho-2305395-465-393.jpg

http://www.bittenandbound.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Chris-Jericho-Arrested.jpg

The Pope
01-01-2011, 02:56 PM
That makes no sense.

Theo Dious
01-05-2011, 12:08 AM
That makes no sense.

OR DOES IT?!?!?!