PDA

View Full Version : TNA Defence

steveweiser
12-30-2010, 06:32 AM
I know theres a lot of guys, and gals, who like to hate on TNA, how it is poor mans wrestling, horrid booking and awful to watch, and on some parts i can see your logic, but i need to point a few things out, i haven't posted on here for a while but as im a fan i watch both WWE and TNA on a regular basis, come what may, mutch like a marriage it has ups and downs but a true fan will stick by it.

I think the people who hate either 1. like to fall in with peer preasure and do the "IN" thing or 2. they aren't regular watchers who see the bad but dont give chance for the good.

Sure the booking is over the place and things are up in the air most of the time but people must see theres good in there, look at the talent for one, Beer Money, MCMG, AJ all great talent. Anyone who fails to watch the MCMG and Generation ME go at it and not like what they see need to evaluate why they watch these days. Mr. Anderson is gold and even Jeff Hardy who many rate as sub-standard "druggie" unable to wrestle out of a paper bag, TNA turned him heel like never before, gave us a new view of him and alright has a shitty belt but he keeps me wanting to see more of where they go. So please cut some slack, tune in and see what happens, like i say pro-wrestling is for life, the ups with the downs.

:p

Tazz Dan
12-30-2010, 06:36 AM
Thanks for yr take

Tazz Dan
12-30-2010, 06:38 AM
Jeff Hardy who many rate as sub-standard "druggie" unable to wrestle out of a paper bag, TNA turned him heel like never before, gave us a new view of him and alright has a shitty belt but he keeps me wanting to see more of where they go.

See "Jail".

The Naitch
12-30-2010, 07:05 AM
I know theres a lot of guys, and gals, who like to hate on TNA, how it is poor mans wrestling, horrid booking and awful to watch, and on some parts i can see your logic, but i need to point a few things out, i haven't posted on here for a while but as im a fan i watch both WWE and TNA on a regular basis, come what may, mutch like a marriage it has ups and downs but a true fan will stick by it.

I think the people who hate either 1. like to fall in with peer preasure and do the "IN" thing or 2. they aren't regular watchers who see the bad but dont give chance for the good.

Sure the booking is over the place and things are up in the air most of the time but people must see theres good in there, look at the talent for one, Beer Money, MCMG, AJ all great talent. Anyone who fails to watch the MCMG and Generation ME go at it and not like what they see need to evaluate why they watch these days. Mr. Anderson is gold and even Jeff Hardy who many rate as sub-standard "druggie" unable to wrestle out of a paper bag, TNA turned him heel like never before, gave us a new view of him and alright has a shitty belt but he keeps me wanting to see more of where they go. So please cut some slack, tune in and see what happens, like i say pro-wrestling is for life, the ups with the downs.

:p

shut the fuck up you TNA mongoloid

Rammsteinmad
12-30-2010, 07:17 AM
You've missed out one major thing though, Hogan is in TNA. And I fucking HATE Hogan with a passion.

Swiss Ultimate
12-30-2010, 07:24 AM
DEFENSE...

Tazz Dan
12-30-2010, 07:35 AM
To be fair, I don't think the thread was meant to be taken seriously. Only The Show Off would say all that and mean it :)

Swiss Ultimate
12-30-2010, 07:37 AM
No excuse.

Slow
12-30-2010, 07:48 AM
I think the people who hate either 1. like to fall in with peer preasure and do the "IN" thing

< Insert Ryan Clark hate comment here >

CSL
12-30-2010, 07:56 AM
If you are insinuating that people only lay into Ryan Clark because it's the 'in' thing to do and not because he's a completely worthless cum sponge then I would like to beat thee with a rock. If that's not the case then just pretend this post was made by J Dogg Funk or somebody.

James Steele
12-30-2010, 08:03 AM
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/4797/36056796.jpg

Swiss Ultimate
12-30-2010, 08:45 AM
I never go to the front page. I only visit the forums.

tjmidnight420
12-30-2010, 08:46 AM
On the off chance that this guy's serious: Nobody here denies that TNA's got talent as far as I know. I don't think you really understand what that means. You list Jeff and AJ, who granted can wrestle their style of match, but fail to mention guys like Angle and Pope. It takes psychology to really be considered top notch in the ring. Props to you for saying tag team in a sentence, but get your head outta your ass and pay attention: it's TNA's booking that people hate, not the talent.

The Naitch
12-30-2010, 09:08 AM
I hate the talent

Ultra Mantis
12-30-2010, 09:47 AM
TNA's biggest problem is that their fans feel they need to defend it. Terrible sales pitch.

MoFo
12-30-2010, 10:23 AM
Even if they signed The Rock I doubt anyone would give a shit. They make 1000 'omfg huge announcements' every week, nobody takes that company srsly now.

Also Abyss is like the worst thing ever.

Kane Knight
12-30-2010, 10:35 AM
TNA's biggest problem is that their fans feel they need to defend it. Terrible sales pitch.

If a company needs a defense, it's a pretty bad sign, yeah.

Juan
12-30-2010, 10:51 AM
http://wayneandwax.com/wp/images/D-fence.jpg

Swiss Ultimate
12-30-2010, 10:56 AM
Also Abyss is like the worst thing ever.

The Naitch
12-30-2010, 11:39 AM
Abyss is terrible. He's awful on the mic, which makes me cringe. I'll take a David Otunga over an Abyss anyday. Why does he think it's good to be anything that resembles a Kane and Mankind lovechild? Explain that to me, TNA Defense Squad?

The Naitch
12-30-2010, 11:39 AM
I'm such a hater :naughty:

Steveviscious89
12-30-2010, 02:03 PM
Considering that the 'in' thing is to not watch wrestling at all, I think we can pretty much rule that out as the reason for hating.

I think much of it comes from frustration. It's like when the Cubs almost went to the World Series. When they didn't, everyone burned their Cubs gear (at least I know people who did, and I'm from Indiana).

Nightwing
12-30-2010, 02:31 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/33ddy13.jpg ?

Tazz Dan
12-30-2010, 02:54 PM
I'm such a hater :naughty:

http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/049/338/original/BAITERS.jpg?1273697143

Tazz Dan
12-30-2010, 02:55 PM
Oh shit, I mean

http://wtfhub.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/haters-gonna-hate-puffin.jpg

Destor
12-30-2010, 04:07 PM
I tried sitting threw TNA a few weeks back...couldnt

Destor
12-30-2010, 04:08 PM
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/049/338/original/BAITERS.jpg?1273697143
Good lord

Amaroqwolf
12-30-2010, 04:12 PM
I havn't watched TNA in about 2 weeks now, its DVR'ed I just can't half ass myself into watching it. Why should I when I can go read Twitter and know how god awful it is right now. I'll admit I've been entertained a few times but I don't cry if I miss it. The booking is horrible, Hogan needs to die, Bischoff needs to GO THE FUCK AWAY and then maybe then...TNA will be worth my time again...but that's doubtful.

The Naitch
12-30-2010, 05:19 PM
I wonder if Hogan/Russo/Bischoff watch WWE programming on a regular basis.

If they don't, I think it's because the envy just eats at themselves from the inside, that it'll just aggravate them even more, because they're constantly getting reminded how bad TNA is in comparison

Eklipse
12-30-2010, 05:37 PM
Pope irritates me.
I despise Jarrett.
Hogan/Bischoff need to quit...seriously
Flair...same boat as Hogan
Abyss is a cartoony rip off of Mankind/Cactus Jack
Commentary sucks
Too many old geezers

Without these things, it would be watchable.

Kane Knight
12-30-2010, 05:38 PM
I'm such a hatter :naughty:

Chavo Classic
12-30-2010, 05:42 PM
I really wish TNA could pull their game together. At the moment they've become their own worst enemy by hiring, and putting all their faith, in Hogan, Bischoff and Russo. In any other business, these guys would be a laughing-stock, but they're constantly brought back because they had a couple of good ideas ten years ago.