PDA

View Full Version : Jeff hardy update

Savio
04-25-2004, 03:57 PM
During Jim Ross's appearance on today's edition of WWE.com's Byte This!, he informed everyone that he's had discussions with Jeff Hardy about a possible return to WWE. He then went on to say that bringing back Jeff is one of the final things he wants to do before handing over everything to John Laurinaitis (aka Johnny Ace).

Ross was quoted as saying, "Jeff Hardy needs to be in the WWE."

James Steele
04-25-2004, 04:14 PM
BAH GAWD!

I do not know whether or not to cheer or boo...

He will be stuck on RAW and probobly kill of Matt (Hardy Boyz Reunited)

Maybe he could go to SmackDown! and be in the cruiserweight division (isn't he a CW?)

JUST DON'T KILL OF V-ONEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Rock Bottom
04-25-2004, 04:15 PM
I saw JR say that on the show. They haven't struck a deal or anything. This really doesn't mean too much other than WWE wants to sign Jeff Hardy.

OssMan
04-25-2004, 04:22 PM
He definately needs to go to Smackdown

-Avoid Matt
-Be in the Cruiserweight division
-Bring something to Smackdown cause it sucks

Rock Bottom
04-25-2004, 04:23 PM
I think Jeff sucks. But there isn't any question that he would draw some. Especially with the fourteen year-old chicks. Even some older, actually. Alot of teenage chicks have crushes on him.

Savio
04-25-2004, 04:26 PM
I think he could be that champ on smack down with a proper push.

PureHatred
04-25-2004, 04:27 PM
I saw that on the newsboard on Thursday. Didn't really care then, either.

The only thing he would bring to Smackdown are botched spots. His presence would breathe some excitement into the CW division for a minute, but eventually he's just a poor spotmonkey and I'd rather see the WWE push some of their talented cruisers instead of bringing in this retread.

But what JR wants, JR usually gets...so... :-\

James Steele
04-25-2004, 04:30 PM
Where is Mrs.Reagan when you need her?

rep to who knows what i am talking about (painfully obvious)

Savio
04-25-2004, 04:32 PM
So your saying JR wanted to kiss vinces ass. I'd like to see sting work for the WWE for awhile until they misuse him.

The Mackem
04-25-2004, 04:34 PM
How is he doing lately anyway?

Rock Bottom
04-25-2004, 04:36 PM
The only thing he would bring to Smackdown are botched spots.

Yeah I agree, Jeff Hardy is the same way in the ring as he is in life: He doesn't even know where he is half the time. :p

Lamuella
04-25-2004, 04:42 PM
they could use him like an unwitting punishment squad. Tell the other talent "don't **** this up or you'll have a match with Jeff Hardy"

Loose Cannon
04-25-2004, 04:49 PM
An interview between JR and Jeff I found

JR: Ladies and gentlemen, today we have former WWE superstar, Jeff Hardy, on the show. How are you doing Jeff?

Jeff: I'm doing fine King, I......

JR: I'm Jim Ross Jeff.

Jeff: Oh yeah, the crown threw me off.

JR: It's a cowboy hat Jeff, not a crown.

Jeff: Well it's pretty cool. **Jeff starts laughing hysterically*

JR: OK.....UM so Jeff I hear your interested in getting back to the WWE.

Jeff: Well I'm kinda doing the music thing right now and I'm hoping for my album to go Gold. I'm really enjoying the success of my band.

JR: UM Jeff, your album sold only 20 copies.

Jeff: Yeah 20,000

JR: No, just 20 Jeff. I understand those 20 copies were actually sold at a local yard sale at your house and were actually bought by the people in your band.

Jeff: I guess, if you say so.

JR: So Jeff, are you coming back to the WWE or not, what's your final answer?

**Jeff falls asleep and starts humming the Hardy Boys theme*

JR: JEFF JEFF!!!, what's it going to be?

JEFF: UM, I want to be an astranaut.

JR: Well Jeff, we wish you best of luck in your future endeavors.

JR: Join us next week when we......**breaks into convulsions** StunnenBBQSAUCEAUSTINSONOFABITCHDAMYOUVINCEDAMYOU

Savio
04-25-2004, 04:52 PM
:lol: @ last sentence.

The CyNick
04-25-2004, 05:07 PM
I'm not the biggest Jeff Hardy fan, but he could bring another big name to the CW division (if thats where they put him).

NCHIGHFLYERS
04-25-2004, 05:14 PM
I just find it so hard to fathom why people don't like Jeff. But, I won't start an argument on it this time. I just wanna say.....

WOOT to the Ninth degree and such,

But I do agree they don't need to reuinite the Hardyz. For these reasons.

1. Matt is doing great on his own.

2. Jeff needs to acctually work on his own, and I think he'll do great on his own given a chance.

Also on the um retard falling off things line, here's a little info for you. Due to his Back surgery he won't really be able to "Fall" off of things anymore. So, yeah...Anywho...thats my two cents.....

Peace,

The Stoner Jeff Hardy Mark #1

Shadow
04-25-2004, 05:23 PM
And here's a good thing why Jeff can get on SD! rather than RAW. Shannon Moore. Cultivate Shannon, jump to RAW, get revenge on Matt. Good storyline. But that won't happen and we know it. Still...WOOT! for Jeff coming back.

MVP
04-25-2004, 05:25 PM
That's bad news, Jeff Hardy can't draw wherever he wrestles because most of the audience is aware of his problems. Jeff Hardy would simply hold down more of the credible cursierweights on the roster.

James Steele
04-25-2004, 05:25 PM
When did he have back surgury...

I never heard of any injury (other than the obvious *RVD says.. hands off my sh*t bitch*

NCHIGHFLYERS
04-25-2004, 05:33 PM
But, ya know that won't happen just cause Jeff left From Raw and they'll most likely just put him on there just cause the WWE is full of a bunch of NumNuts who don't know what the fudge there doing and such. So Most likely will either see another Hardy Boyz Fued...which will suck cause I don't really wanna See Jeff and Matt working together ever! I like em as Singles competators. Matt for his recent Character I really would be pissed to see the death of V-1. I like the v-1 Character but god I really do pray and hope Jeff dosn't use the body paint, one Rico is quite enough.

Lets just hope after a year off he's got a bit more...enthusiam for the buisness and starts concentraiting again like he did when he first showed up with Matt as the Hardy Boyz with Micheal Hayez. Lets hope with a fresh start he'll do better. *Shrugs*

But, the WWE is Stupid they'll put Jeff on Raw, and say **** it Smackdown's Contract with UPN is coming up soon if I remember correct, Shadow when is that gonna happen can't remember what you told me.

Sorry, no more rambeling....

Peace,

The #1 Stoner Jeff Hardy Mark.

Shadow
04-25-2004, 05:36 PM
Don't really know. Uh...2006 I think.

PureHatred
04-25-2004, 05:46 PM
Christ, I feel like I'm getting a contact high just from reading these last two posts.

Standard issue Jeff Hardy marks.

Rock Bottom
04-25-2004, 05:49 PM
LOL at the thought of UPN dropping SmackDown.

James Steele
04-25-2004, 05:51 PM
lol PureHatred

NCHIGHFLYERS
04-25-2004, 06:11 PM
I didn't say they were dropping it! I Just said the contract was up soon.

Kane Knight
04-25-2004, 06:25 PM
I think Jeff sucks. But there isn't any question that he would draw some. Especially with the fourteen year-old chicks. Even some older, actually. Alot of teenage chicks have crushes on him.
He could draw "We want Matt" chants... Just ask the Ring of Honor people.

Kane Knight
04-25-2004, 06:28 PM
Christ, I feel like I'm getting a contact high just from reading these last two posts.

Standard issue Jeff Hardy marks.
:love:

Lamuella
04-25-2004, 06:37 PM
I'm sorry, but why would I want WWE to rehire an untalented unreliable risk taker who flat out sucks on the mic when they have so many high quality stars they flat out aren't using?

hell, put Paul London in any program you were going to give to Jeff Hardy. He's a better wrestler who actually DESERVES a shot at greatness.

PureHatred
04-25-2004, 06:41 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and post NCHIGHFLYER's response:

Dude, it is like so most totally heinous how you guys are all over my main bro, Jeff Hardy. He is most excellent and those guys in ringgof honor...whoah, that toally sounds like "on her" just say it out loud..honor..."on her"...like Im on her bro, humping away like a crazy man..what was Isaying?

Oh yeah..jeff is like the highest of high fliers and he is like a mountaindew commershal soooooo xtreme. And he lost his desir cuz he was so like unable to think of any more stuff to do..he flew off a 400 foot high laddr what more do you want and all the little girls like him. Hes practiacally on TRL hes so over with the chickies. And his band is almost as good as New Found Glory.

So I can't fathom ( fathom: thank you vocabulary word of the day desk calendar) why you peeps dont dig my main bro..but he cant hear all your bitching cuz he's so bizzy flying all over your asses.

Kane Knight
04-25-2004, 06:44 PM
I'm sorry, but why would I want WWE to rehire an untalented unreliable risk taker who flat out sucks on the mic when they have so many high quality stars they flat out aren't using?

hell, put Paul London in any program you were going to give to Jeff Hardy. He's a better wrestler who actually DESERVES a shot at greatness.
I have an idea!

We dip Paul in bodypaint, have him spark a few bowls, and teach him to dance poorly. Jeff Marks have never cared about his ability in the ring, so as long as he occasionally throws himself off a high place, they'll be too stupid to know the difference.

Kane Knight
04-25-2004, 06:46 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and post NCHIGHFLYER's response:

Dude, it is like so most totally heinous how you guys are all over my main bro, Jeff Hardy. He is most excellent and those guys in ringgof honor...whoah, that toally sounds like "on her" just say it out loud..honor..."on her"...like Im on her bro, humping away like a crazy man..what was Isaying?

Oh yeah..jeff is like the highest of high fliers and he is like a mountaindew commershal soooooo xtreme. And he lost his desir cuz he was so like unable to think of any more stuff to do..he flew off a 400 foot high laddr what more do you want and all the little girls like him. Hes practiacally on TRL hes so over with the chickies. And his band is almost as good as New Found Glory.

So I can't fathom ( fathom: thank you vocabulary word of the day desk calendar) why you peeps dont dig my main bro..but he cant hear all your bitching cuz he's so bizzy flying all over your asses.
(insert sounds of Shadow and NCHIGHFLYERS mutual egomasturbation here.)

The Mackem
04-25-2004, 06:53 PM

*spits in your face*

That's for J.R!

PureHatred
04-25-2004, 07:22 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The Mackem again.

Gotta love Jimmy Cornette references.

NCHIGHFLYERS
04-25-2004, 07:46 PM
I said I like Jeff Hardy, I never said he was my Fav Wrestler. For that matter my Fav happens to be The Undertaker followed closely by John Cena, Then Edge. So you can all bite me because you know shit about me or Shadow.

Peace,

#1 Stoner Jeff Hardy Mark.

Rock Bottom
04-25-2004, 07:51 PM
I said I like Jeff Hardy, I never said he was my Fav Wrestler. For that matter my Fav happens to be The Undertaker followed closely by John Cena, Then Edge. So you can all bite me because you know shit about me or Shadow.

Peace,

IF U WERE THE #1 STONER JEFF HARDY MARK U'D HAVE TO FOCUS ON THAT BECAUSE I HAPPEN TO LOVE JEFF ALOT MORE THAN THE AVERGAE GUY SO I REALLY THINK YOURE FULL OF IT WASTING YOUR LOVE ON THE UNDERTAKER UR NOT DEDICATED ENOUGH UR NOT EVEN IN MY LEAGUE I JERK OFF TO JEFF PIX ALL THE TIME

U GOT SERVED

NCHIGHFLYERS
04-25-2004, 08:02 PM
You guys are sooooo original.

mitch_h
04-25-2004, 08:02 PM
Jeff is one of the few guys who actually deserves to be shit on.

Rock Bottom
04-25-2004, 08:04 PM
You guys are sooooo original.

DONT EVEN START W/ME I AM A MASTER OF POETRY IN MOTION I WILL FUC</>K U UP AND GIVE U THE PROVERBIAL SWANTON BOMB

Funky Fly
04-25-2004, 08:30 PM
I just find it so hard to fathom why people don't like Jeff.
1. Pure spot worker. In other words, all flash and no substance. He needs to get some basic ground work in and maybe a little bit of technical training so he can have matches that look slightly different from each other.

2. VERY sloppy. He's gonna kill either his opponent or himself.

3. Not really "in to" the business. If he's not in it 100%, he's just wasting time in a business like wrestling.

4. Absolutely no mic skills.

That's basically why a lot of people don't like him. He's fine for what he does, but there are better cruisers out there.

#1-norm-fan
04-25-2004, 08:50 PM
I HEART JEFF HARDY.

Really, something about the guy is just great. He needs to work on his technical ability but meh. I remember the night he had that match with 'Taker for the world title in a ladder match on Raw. Someone interviewed him before it and he started going crazy, jumping on the equipment backstage and such. Everyone in the Raw topic hated the promo but I was loving it. The guy has charisma.

Kane Knight
04-25-2004, 09:20 PM

Peace,

I know you're both massively stupid. On the net, that's all we need to know. :)

Evolution
04-25-2004, 09:20 PM
I love Jeff Hardy! It makes me mad when people here rag on him, but each to their own right?

I've been a Jeff mark for as long as I can remember. Yeah, his high spots made me notice him at first, but after that I was hooked. Like people used to chant "Please Don't Die" to Paul London in ROH, that was me to Jeff Hardy. I didn't want the big bumps. with me, he was over enough without them, and it wasn't because of his paint either.

And for the record, its not just teenage girls who have crushes on the guy, he's GORGEOUS! And before you start an age/mark thing, im 18 and i no my stuff

mitch_h
04-25-2004, 09:23 PM
He can't run the ropes properly.

Kane Knight
04-25-2004, 09:25 PM
1. Pure spot worker. In other words, all flash and no substance. He needs to get some basic ground work in and maybe a little bit of technical training so he can have matches that look slightly different from each other.

2. VERY sloppy. He's gonna kill either his opponent or himself.

3. Not really "in to" the business. If he's not in it 100%, he's just wasting time in a business like wrestling.

4. Absolutely no mic skills.

That's basically why a lot of people don't like him. He's fine for what he does, but there are better cruisers out there.
:love:

Mr. JL
04-25-2004, 09:27 PM
What is with all the Jeff Hardy hating?

Maybe what they say about internet fans are true!

PureHatred
04-25-2004, 10:29 PM
What is with all the Jeff Hardy hating?

Maybe what they say about internet fans are true!

Shut the fuc</>k up. People have given lists of reason why not to like Jeff Hardy...literally. And the only responses are either stoners going WOOT or an 18 year old boy saying he's gorgeous. Oh, and #1-wwf-fan who said he has some mysterious "charisma." So read this thread again..this isn't just smarkish hatred.

This is fully coherent, rational, reasoned, informed, inteligent (dare I say, pure?)Hatred.

Kane Knight
04-25-2004, 10:35 PM
Yeah, his lack of ring skills, lack of promo skills, and overall lack of substance aren't reasonable statements, PH.

If you're not sucking Jeff Hardy'z dick, you're just a mindless hater.

Boondock Saint
04-25-2004, 10:44 PM
Sucking Jeff's dick? You mean...Jeff is a guy? :eek:

Kane Knight
04-25-2004, 10:45 PM
It's figurative speech. You know, like when you call a girl "the man?"

Boondock Saint
04-25-2004, 10:48 PM
AH. I gotcha.

Kane Knight
04-25-2004, 11:01 PM
I don't get the appeal of Jeff Hardy. Maybe if I bludgeoned myself over the head while doing massive quantities of drugs, I could understand why people throw themselves headlong into being as retarded as possible.

PureHatred
04-25-2004, 11:01 PM
I've decided to do a full forensic examination of this thread & those who defended Hardy.

WOOT to the Ninth degree and such,

I believe NCHIGHFLYERS was trying to say to the "Nth degree" but didn't have the intellect to understand what the term really meant. So in his drug-induced haze he transformed the word to ninth which made more sense.

Also on the um retard falling off things line, here's a little info for you.

No one called Hardy a retard. I called him a retread. Once again, in his ignorance, he transformed the word.

as the Hardy Boyz with Micheal Hayez

Like all Xtreme marks, he exchanges his S's for Z's indiscriminately.

But, the WWE is Stupid they'll put Jeff on Raw, and say **** it Smackdown's Contract with UPN is coming up soon if I remember correct, Shadow when is that gonna happen can't remember what you told me.

Once again, the drugs. He's forgotten what he was talking about by the time he finished typing this.

Peace,

Genius. He asserts tha Hardy isn't his "Fav" but ends the post with that totally unnecessary tagline.

The next post by #1-wwf-fan is complete gibbrish. He has no clue why he likes Hardy.

But this next post is incredible.

And for the record, its not just teenage girls who have crushes on the guy, he's GORGEOUS! And before you start an age/mark thing, im 18 and i no my stuff

The profile reveals this is a young man. So he probably had to remove the cocks from his mouth in order to even post this, showing his passion for the subject. BUT, please don't try to convince me you are knowledgeable by saying "i no my stuff." PS you're a fag.

As for Mr. JL's final post, you don't have the guts to say you like Jeff, but you will blame the Internet fans here for not liking him. What are you afraid of, Mr. JL, if that's your real name? :shifty:

Loose Cannon
04-25-2004, 11:03 PM
iI'll sdmit when Jeff fought Taker in that ladder match for the Title on Raw, I was marking out fo him to win and the match was pretty good. But other then that, meh

Kane Knight
04-25-2004, 11:06 PM
There is something incredibly hilarious about someone saying they no they're stuff. ;)

Boondock Saint
04-25-2004, 11:09 PM
I missed that title match :-\ Stupid Vineyard with no cable access.

CBright7831
04-25-2004, 11:16 PM
I fucking hate Jeff Hardy also.

The Gay Diary of Jeff Hardy Vol.I (http://www.hugeinternetsuperstars.com/viewarticle.php?art_id=28)

The Gay Diary of Jeff Hary Vol.II (http://www.hugeinternetsuperstars.com/viewarticle.php?art_id=121)

Shadow
04-26-2004, 12:28 AM
*claps* congrats tpww.net forum members....you're all morons. Its people like you who really make me mad. You guys say Jeff has no mic skills, the Rock has no mic skills. Its that simple. Just because some of us like Jeff Hardy doesn't mean we're all idiots. Its all subjective. We only defend him like rabid greyhounds because you guys seem to like to shoot people down. I'd do the same thing for other wrestlers I like if you guys shot down and ripped into them like you seem to do to Jeff. What is it with Jeff that you guys seem to hate about him besides the blown spots, the crappy mic skills, and alleged drug use? So he blows a few spots. Everyone does. Including your fav wrestlers. So don't just single Jeff out just because he's not "in" the business 100%. Its disgusting and really makes me wonder if what Lesner said about killing the internet fans on Byte This! had some meaning behind it.

PureHatred
04-26-2004, 12:31 AM
What is it with Jeff that you guys seem to hate about him besides the blown spots, the crappy mic skills, and alleged drug use?

Sh</>it, that's not enough?

Kane Knight
04-26-2004, 12:31 AM
We're all stars now...In the Dope Show...We're all stars now...In the Dope Show...We're all stars now...In the Dope Show...We're all stars now...In the Dope Show...We're all stars now...In the Dope Show...We're all stars now...In the Dope Show...We're all stars now...In the Dope Show...We're all stars now...In the Dope Show...We're all stars now...In the Dope Show...We're all stars now...In the Dope Show...

#1-norm-fan
04-26-2004, 12:32 AM
The next post by #1-wwf-fan is complete gibbrish. He has no clue why he likes Hardy.

lol. I agree. I don't know why I like him. He just has this "aura" that I love about him. Different strokes for different folks though. Stop trying to disect why people like Jeff Hardy. It will never be resolved. He's known for doing crazy sh</>it to get over without great technical ability. I've admitted that basically everyone's arguments as to why he sucks are true... I just happen to think he's the man for whatever reason.

Kane Knight
04-26-2004, 12:33 AM
What is it with Jeff that you guys seem to hate about him besides the blown spots, the crappy mic skills, and alleged drug use?
Yeah, I mean, bad ringwork, bad micwork, looks like a total spazz, acts like he's on drugs...

But I defy you morons to give me one other good reason not to like Jeff! :roll:

PureHatred
04-26-2004, 12:33 AM
At least you're honest, #1-wwf-fan. I can respect that.

Shaggy
04-26-2004, 12:34 AM
I really wasnt a big Jeff Hardy fan when the Hardy Boys were around. I sorta felt bad for Matt because no one knew he was there. The show was mostly about Jeff. Even though I never cared for him I thought he was pretty cool in the ring. At Raw when ever Lita and Matt were in trouble from Kane I was hoping that Jeff would come back. We need some tag teams to come back now.

PureHatred
04-26-2004, 12:35 AM
Yeah, I mean, bad ringwork, bad micwork, looks like a total spazz, acts like he's on drugs...

But I defy you morons to give me one other good reason not to like Jeff! :roll:

The sad thing is, Shadow can't put down the bong long enough to appreciate your sarcasm.

#1-norm-fan
04-26-2004, 12:36 AM
However, I do think everyone is exxagerating how bad his mic skills are just a bit.

Kane Knight
04-26-2004, 12:37 AM
Matt has finally established himself as a truly independent personality. Let's not kill that by rehashing Team Xtreme, especially with Jeff's piss-poor workrate and lack of passion for the biz.

Kane Knight
04-26-2004, 12:37 AM
The sad thing is, Shadow can't put down the <s>bong</s>Crack Pipe long enough to appreciate your sarcasm.
Fixed it. :cool:

Boondock Saint
04-26-2004, 12:38 AM
I admit I used to like him when I first started watching. That's when the Hardyz were really getting big (99). By the time of the invasion angle, I realised he only really falls off of things and started noticing Matt a lot more. And then with the roster split...and his face paint...I was all :wtf: "Why did I ever like this guy?" And V1 came along and kicked ass.

Kane Knight
04-26-2004, 12:39 AM
However, I do think everyone is exxagerating how bad his mic skills are just a bit.
I'm not.

There are mimes with better mic skills...

...and better makeup...

#1-norm-fan
04-26-2004, 12:43 AM
I reunited The Hardyz in my EWR game :-\

My only problem with Jeff coming back is that I see him being buried after the initial month long return push.

I do however miss the days of "Main event tag teams" like The Steiners and LOD back in the early 90's and The Dudleyz back in ECW. Nowadays the tag division only hovers above mid-card when two random main eventers are given the titles *cough*BenoitandEdge*cough*.

That being said, the thought of the Dudleyz as tag champs on SD and the Hardyz as tag champs on RAW sounds REALLY good to me.

Kane Knight
04-26-2004, 12:45 AM
God...The Dudleyz...Weak.

I do miss the idea of the tag team titles being worth a fu</>ck. The problem is, rehashing old angles isn't the way to do it. You're as good off trying to bring back DX as you would Team X-Treme. What they need is new ways to draw interest.

#1-norm-fan
04-26-2004, 12:51 AM
My point with The Hardyz though is that I don't see either one of them ever going too far as singles wrestlers because Vince is an ass and will just feed them to the bigger guys (See Matt and Kane on Raw last week).

I see nothing wrong with the Dudleyz as tag champs though. They are still over, and could easily be the team to bring main event status to the tag titles. Maybe put them in a nice long feud with someone like RVD and Mysterio over the titles. :drool:

Boondock Saint
04-26-2004, 12:51 AM
X-Pac and Road Dogg were a phenominal tagteam to never hold the titles...:shifty:

Remember that angle where Eddie sorta joined Team Xtreme but it also seemed like he had a thing for Lita and was just acting like a friend? Then I think he went into rehab...:-\

Anyone? No? OK.

Shadow
04-26-2004, 12:52 AM
I'm not.

There are mimes with better mic skills...

...and better makeup...

There's also one year olds with better debate and insulting skills you crack pipe smoking, momma banging, son of a whore.

#1-norm-fan
04-26-2004, 12:52 AM
Oh, he got ya there KK.

#1-norm-fan
04-26-2004, 12:53 AM
:shifty:

Shadow
04-26-2004, 12:55 AM
Oh, he got ya there KK.

You, bite me, now. You don't help ok?

PureHatred
04-26-2004, 01:04 AM
People Spazzing out on TPWW (http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=11063)

Congratulations, you're now officially a joke.

#1-norm-fan
04-26-2004, 01:05 AM
lol.

The Rock has no mic skills

#1-norm-fan
04-26-2004, 01:07 AM
...lack of passion for the biz.

The biz? Flair would SO kill you for using that term!

Shadow
04-26-2004, 01:17 AM
People Spazzing out on TPWW (http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=11063)

Congratulations, you're now officially a joke.

I'm glad I'm a joke. I'm glad that you people think so highly about me that you'll put me in another thread like that. As for me spazzing? I'm not. I'm just passionete about Jeff. If I was spazing you'd know it.

Kane Knight
04-26-2004, 01:31 AM
lol.

The Rock has no mic skills
Ainit a riot?

Kane Knight
04-26-2004, 01:31 AM
The biz? Flair would SO kill you for using that term!
Ric doesn't have to know...Does he? DOES HE?

Kane Knight
04-26-2004, 01:32 AM
I'm glad I'm a joke. I'm glad that you people think so highly about me that you'll put me in another thread like that. As for me spazzing? I'm not. I'm just passionete about Jeff. If I was spazing you'd know it.
Trust us, you're a spazz.

OMG U DONT LIEK TEH HARDYZ UR N IDIT!

Shadow
04-26-2004, 01:37 AM
No...you're an idiot for ripping into a man who lost his passion for the "biz" because of internet idiots like you.

PureHatred
04-26-2004, 01:37 AM
If I was spazing you'd know it.

Please don't hurt us, Spicoli. **swoon**

PureHatred
04-26-2004, 01:44 AM
No...you're an idiot for ripping into a man who lost his passion for the "biz" because of internet idiots like you.

Exerpts from his shoot for RF video as reviewed on thesmartmarks.com:

His burnout- It was a combination of the travel and the matches, as he would be leaving home as fast as he got back. He asked for time off at one point and Jim Ross gave him some weekends off here and there.

How much of his problems that made him leave the WWE was mental and how much was physical? It was mainly mental. He wanted to be able to enjoy life a bit while he was physically capable of doing it. He mentions how his last match was against The Rock on RAW and that he’d already had a bad day before that, as he’d wrecked his Corvette.

Were dropped programs like him and Matt vs. Steve Austin and Triple H a big part of why he lost his passion? Yes, he feels they played a big part in it.

Did the WWE try to hold down his artistic side? He thought that his music might be carried on Smackdown Records but he was never made a part of it and the company went under. He wanted to continue being under WWE contract but not wrestle for the time being.

So basically, he just didn't want to push himself. Who'd a thunk it, adruggie with no self-motivation? :eek: Don't blame us if your main bro called it quits, Spicoli.

Kane Knight
04-26-2004, 01:47 AM
Maybe if he tried being a wrestler...

Oh wait, it's our fault...:roll:

Kane Knight
04-26-2004, 01:50 AM
Exerpts from his shoot for RF video as reviewed on thesmartmarks.com:

His burnout- It was a combination of the travel and the matches, as he would be leaving home as fast as he got back. He asked for time off at one point and Jim Ross gave him some weekends off here and there.

How much of his problems that made him leave the WWE was mental and how much was physical? It was mainly mental. He wanted to be able to enjoy life a bit while he was physically capable of doing it. He mentions how his last match was against The Rock on RAW and that he’d already had a bad day before that, as he’d wrecked his Corvette.

Were dropped programs like him and Matt vs. Steve Austin and Triple H a big part of why he lost his passion? Yes, he feels they played a big part in it.

Did the WWE try to hold down his artistic side? He thought that his music might be carried on Smackdown Records but he was never made a part of it and the company went under. He wanted to continue being under WWE contract but not wrestle for the time being.

So basically, he just didn't want to push himself. Who'd a thunk it, adruggie with no self-motivation? :eek: Don't blame us if your main bro called it quits, Spicoli.
:lol: You rock.

Kane Knight
04-26-2004, 02:07 AM
Both of the morons are on the boards...I can't wait to see them empty both barrells of stupidity.

Shadow
04-26-2004, 02:12 AM
What? I've obviouslly won but I don't care about your stupid opinions anymore. You're an idiot and we'll leave it at that. Besides, I'm tired of making you an idiot you cock sucking mamma boy. Besides....I'm tired of you. Botom line, Jeff rules and you suck. That is all.

NCHIGHFLYERS
04-26-2004, 02:12 AM
Again I ask for proof of his drug use. Seriously the only time I've seen any mention of him doing drugs was on a wrestling info site. I don't care for those places because about 75% of the time there wrong. So, please I want a RELIABLE sorce that says he did Drugs. IE: Anything owned by the WWE/ or the PWI Magizines. Or Jeff Hardy himself saying he was doing drugs.

Krow
04-26-2004, 02:18 AM
You asked for it, KK... :lol:

Kane Knight
04-26-2004, 02:18 AM
What? I've obviouslly won but I don't care about your stupid opinions anymore. You're an idiot and we'll leave it at that. Besides, I'm tired of making you an idiot you cock sucking mamma boy. Besides....I'm tired of you. Botom line, Jeff rules and you suck. That is all.
:lol: I love it when people the the brainpower of a comatose slug start declaring themselves the "winner."

:lol: It's okay, rainman. Go cry into your pillow about the mean "cocksuckers" who don't jerk off over a spastic druggie...

Kane Knight
04-26-2004, 02:21 AM
You asked for it, KK... :lol:
You knew it was coming anyways. These two are sharing the same brain cell (singular).

OMG itz all subjective but I win lolololol brb gonna do sum linez 2 b xtr3m

PureHatred
04-26-2004, 02:22 AM
Again I ask for proof of his drug use. Seriously the only time I've seen any mention of him doing drugs was on a wrestling info site. I don't care for those places because about 75% of the time there wrong. So, please I want a RELIABLE sorce that says he did Drugs. IE: Anything owned by the WWE/ or the PWI Magizines. Or Jeff Hardy himself saying he was doing drugs.

Once again, from the same shoot interview for RF Video, as reviewed on thesmartmarks.com:

Drugs in the business- You don’t have to have them to make it in the business but the road schedule will raise the chances that you’ll use them. He admits experimenting with drugs but denies being heavily addicted like many fans think he is. He talks about how addiction can completely change a person and brings up how Eddy Guerrero was sent to rehab in 2001. He talks about how he got surprised with a drug test, which he came up positive for and got released as a result. He says that it was a good thing for him because he needed to leave the WWE for a while. “They acted like I was going to die” and tried to send him to rehab, but he refused. He says he’s changed his drug use and that he doesn’t have a problem now. He refuses to name his drug of choice but says it was the one thing he kept testing positive for. Jeff also bitches about how everyone claims he was on drugs, plural, while he was only on one type of drug. (That’s just semantics, Jeff… When a fan says someone’s on drugs, it means they know someone’s screwed up on SOMETHING but can’t pinpoint exactly what, so they use a blanket term.)

He obviously has some sort of problem, and just hasn't admitted it yet. Or, he's doing enough drugs management noticed and called him on it. Either way, there's you proof Bill S. Preston, esq.

Kane Knight
Which I'm guessing is because they're both the same person...A 14 year old who posts on two accounts so he can pretend he has a girlfriend. ;)

Krow
To be fair, I liked Jeff in the Hardy Boys tag team, chiefly around the time they hooked up with Gangrel and through their fued with E&C. But when he became a spotman, I was waiting for him to kill someone in the ring.

The match with Undertaker had me on the edge of my seat, even though I knew he wasn't going to win. It was just the excitement of it that had me going. But now that he's washed up and burned out, I could really care less. Matt's got it going on now, and if the face turn and subsequent push (hopefully) work well, he might get to upper-card status soon, and my aged, re-hashed theory of what tag teams should be will be proven agayne.

Krow
04-26-2004, 02:23 AM
Maybe I shouldn't have said "hash"...might get taken out of context.

OMG UR ONE OF UZ! WOOT

Kane Knight
04-26-2004, 02:26 AM
I think it's funny he harps on how Jeff really isn't on drugs, when that doesn't really make him any better.

I mean, Hell. Ozzy sucks, but it's largely explained by the drugs. Maybe the drug problems are the reason Jeff can't cut a promo, wrestle, or do anything but spots.

PureHatred
04-26-2004, 02:26 AM

Shadow, how have you "won." You were laughed at by the entire board, you've proven no points, everything you claimed about Jeff Hardy was refuted, and the entire way you argued was a complete joke.

If you had just said "I'm a fan" and left it that, you would've got off scott free. But by blaming us for not diggin' your main bro, you made yourself look like a complete jack-ass.

Wallow in the stupidity of that sentence.

Kane Knight
04-26-2004, 02:29 AM
Wallow in the stupidity of that sentence.
Some people just can't understand why they're laughed at.

Anyone stupid enough to ask that question is too stupid to understand why they get shit.

NCHIGHFLYERS
04-26-2004, 02:41 AM
Thank you for that Pure Hatred, that is a repriable sorce I can stand by. I will have to get a hold of this interveiw and cheak it out myself. Thank you, end mark final post goodnight.

PureHatred
04-26-2004, 02:43 AM
Here's a link to the whole transcript.

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?showtopic=41404

Nark Order
04-26-2004, 02:51 AM

Ya, u guyz r idots bcaz jeff is the bestest in the hole bizinesss. Jeff coold wip every1s azz @ the same tyme....

Ur alll fukkin stoopid

Imagi-Nation
04-26-2004, 10:13 AM
OK I cant be f*cked reading this whole thread, but Ill just say Jeff Hardy is one of the most over guys there was in the WWF/E when he was around.
He was so over with the crowd to the point where he couldve been the next Rock. He sold a f*ckload of merchandise and he brought in a whole different audience.
Plus he was damn entertaining. How can you not love the TLC matches and the No Mercy ladder match and so on. The guy is pure entertainment, whether he's leaping off sh*t or spazzing out, he owns.

Jeff Hardy rules. Cant wait for his return

Splaya
04-26-2004, 10:38 AM
Which I'm guessing is because they're both the same person...A 14 year old who posts on two accounts so he can pretend he has a girlfriend. ;)

You know, I thought we agreed not to talk about Eminem anymore. :nono:

SuperSlim
04-26-2004, 10:51 AM
my goodness... this went from a thread about Jeff Hardy to somethin about... what again?

Kane Knight
04-26-2004, 01:34 PM
OK I cant be f*cked reading this whole thread, but Ill just say Jeff Hardy is one of the most over guys there was in the WWF/E when he was around.
He was so over with the crowd to the point where he couldve been the next Rock. He sold a f*ckload of merchandise and he brought in a whole different audience.
Plus he was damn entertaining. How can you not love the TLC matches and the No Mercy ladder match and so on. The guy is pure entertainment, whether he's leaping off sh*t or spazzing out, he owns.

Another one of the retards speaks.

blake639raw
04-26-2004, 01:38 PM
Jeff Hardy the next Rock? Please. He can't get over and work without crippling himself in the process. What kind of liability would he be as champion? If he refound his passion for wrestling (lol), then I say they ship him to OVW and groom him for a few years, and get him ready. Matt could possibly even help. Unfortunately, I don't think Jeff would commit himself that much to wrestling.

Kane Knight
04-26-2004, 01:42 PM
Jeff Hardy iss the next Rock. Because I think we can all agree that the Rock had zero charisma and wrestling skills, and only got over because he had a nice body and threw himself off high places...

:lol:

Sorry.

I'm not even really a Rock fan per se, and I can still appreciate his skills.

Similarly, I'm not a fan of Jeff, and I can't find a skill worth appreciating.

blake639raw
04-26-2004, 01:47 PM
Jeff Hardy iss the next Rock. Because I think we can all agree that the Rock had zero charisma and wrestling skills, and only got over because he had a nice body and threw himself off high places...

Sorry.

Similarly, I'm not a fan of Jeff, and I can't find a skill worth appreciating. I love you.

PureHatred
04-26-2004, 02:00 PM

Another Jeff Hardy fan with no attention span. There's at least seven posts in this thread that explain exactly why we don't love his "pure entertainment."

The fact that you think Hardy was that over in the first place shows that your opinion merits no credibility. The fact that you can't be bothered to read the posts related to his sloppy work, lack of mic skills, and drug problems pretty much shoot it to hell.

Pleae kill yourself

big_bluto
04-26-2004, 02:00 PM

Sorry.

Similarly, I'm not a fan of Jeff, and I can't find a skill worth appreciating.

:y: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :y:

Kane Knight
04-26-2004, 02:07 PM
Another Jeff Hardy fan with no attention span. There's at least seven posts in this thread that explain exactly why we don't love his "pure entertainment."

The fact that you think Hardy was that over in the first place shows that your opinion merits no credibility. The fact that you can't be bothered to read the posts related to his sloppy work, lack of mic skills, and drug problems pretty much shoot it to hell.

Pleae kill yourself
I think they ignore the posts that actually provide an argument because they don't want to actually think or see the opposition.

But man, you've got to admit...Jeff Hardy was massively over...Moreso than the Rock, Foley, and Austin all combined...

PureHatred
04-26-2004, 02:14 PM
He got N'Sync heat.

Stupid young girls and "confused" young boys.

Loose Cannon
04-26-2004, 02:30 PM
Yo, how the hell do you paste your reps in here with the border and everything? I want to show you guys one of them I got

Kane Knight
04-26-2004, 02:33 PM
I use the Advanced editor (WYSIWYG) options, and it preserves the formatting of the copied selection.

Loose Cannon
04-26-2004, 02:39 PM
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2></TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p289785 width="50%">Jeff hardy update (http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=289785#post289785)</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>04-26-2004 01:33 AM</TD><TD class=alt1 noWrap>frog (http://www.tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=1345)</TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">jeff hardy is one million times better than randy orton will ever be</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
lol, I've been introduced to Frog. It was bad rep BTW.

PureHatred
04-26-2004, 02:47 PM
I'm so ashamed. Frog didn't notice me.

Kane Knight
04-26-2004, 02:49 PM
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2></TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p289785 width="50%">Jeff hardy update (http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=289785#post289785)</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>04-26-2004 01:33 AM</TD><TD class=alt1 noWrap>frog (http://www.tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=1345)</TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">jeff hardy is one million times better than randy orton will ever be</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
lol, I've been introduced to Frog. It was <s>bad</s>jobber rep BTW.

Loose Cannon
04-26-2004, 02:50 PM
I think I'll put Frog in my TPWW Wrestling skit.

Kane Knight
04-26-2004, 02:52 PM
S.T.U.P.I.D N.O.O.Bs?

PureHatred
04-26-2004, 02:56 PM
Frog and snake are lurkers with no posts who hand out neg reps. Not sure you're going to have much to work with in the skit. Maybe a "Silent Bob" type character...

Loose Cannon
04-26-2004, 03:00 PM
Frog and snake are lurkers with no posts who hand out neg reps. Not sure you're going to have much to work with in the skit. Maybe a "Silent Bob" type character...
I've already got my quick little scene of Frog in the skit all figured out. He'll just be a in for a short cameo.

Rock Bottom
04-26-2004, 03:42 PM

LOL what? The next Rock? What the fuc</>k are you babbling about - there is no next Rock

Edit: Decided to fix my lazy reply. One, as far as condition, Jeff Hardy is nowhere near The Rock. Two, as far as charisma, Jeff Hardy is nowhere near The Rock. Three, in terms of mic skills, Jeff Hardy is nowhere near The Rock. Four, Jeff is small, and not in the Eddie Guerrero/Benoit/Michaels sort of way. I mean that he is diminutive. Puny, if you will. Five, Jeff Hardy rubs magic marker all over himself. That's not what the WWE main event scene is about. There may be people comparable to The Rock, but he's really one of those unique wrestlers that there aren't going to be a second version of. You would be better off comparing him to someone else, you'd get laughed at less. There is no next Rock. And if there were, it would not be Jeff Hardy.

Jeff Hardy is more like the next... Uh... I don't know, but he sucks. lol
edit: Next Eugene. That fits well. Jeff Hardy, if he sets his mind to it, can fry his brain and be the WWE's next resident retard.

Paranoid Rattlesnake
04-26-2004, 03:50 PM
True, The Rock was one in a million. Talented at everything he had to do, whether it was in or out of the ring.

Jeff Hardy was a bump machine with no distinct in ring talent and from what we heard certainly no microphone talent. He had all the teenage girls cheering him and well he took some pretty decent bumps but that was the thing that killed off his stint in the WWE. The bumps eventually took their toll on Jeff and well we all know what happened from their

Sure i'd welcome the guy back but he wouldn't ever be a top level guy. He's certainly no Rock, he's no Shawn Michaels either a person who alot of people said he was going to emulate. Michaels was not only an incredible worker he also had the talent on the microphone

Jeff coming back would be good but it wouldn't be a ground breaking event in WWE history.

Ferocious
04-26-2004, 03:54 PM
There's also one year olds with better debate and insulting skills you crack pipe smoking, momma banging, son of a whore.

Real show of insulting skills when insulting someone there wasnt it? IMO that burn could and should only have come from Goldbird who is currently learning his trade in the ass speaking department, and let me tell you he's making great progress. But anyways not meaning to be predictable.......

YOU SPEAK PURE ASS

Anyways back to topic Jeff Hardy can be in some ways thought of as being an exciting wrestler I'll give you that. However a good worker? I think not. For reference see Hardy's vs Lesnar feud for reasons..

1. If your in a feud when Brock Lesnar is carrying you, you have a problem.
2. When your so highly regarded by management that Heyman pins you (after falling through the ropes). you have a problem.

Also for reasons below.

1. If you have to resort to Glow-in-the-dark Paint to attract attention to yourself over opponents such as Scotty 2 Hotty (Velocity match a while ago). You have a problem
2. If over 80% of your solid fanbase lies in the age range of 8 - 13 You also have a problem.
3. Your mic work is so bad that for most of your WWE career Lita stepped in and did it for you. You have a problem.

But on the other hand..............

1. If your willing to take risks in the ring to take emphasis away from that fact you can't wrestle, Your Problem is slightly reduced.
2. You helped take the tag division to the next level, Your problem is greatly reduced.
3. When your music hits you get a standing ovation from almost everyone in the arena. You don't seem to have to much of a problem.

At the end of the day although Jeff can't work he can be exciting to watch, and as afore mentioned in the thread He's good in tag matches. The tag divisions on both shows is weak right now and Jeff could be a useful way to brighten it up slightly. Personally I have no problem with him coming back but I can't say that I will be looking forward to it either.

Oh Oh Oh and Rocks got no mic skills?. Thats possibly the funniest thing I've seen since my mate screaming like a bitch when a girl in junior school applied the atomic nipple twister on him and left him bruised for three weeks.

tucsonspeed6
04-26-2004, 04:54 PM
Dear Diary,

Today I started my morning with some jumping jacks. After breakfast, I wrote some poems about my favorite wrestler, Jeff Hardy. Then I went online and read some of the new stuff on TPWW. Needless to say, I read this:

*claps* congrats tpww.net forum members....you're all morons.

"Gasp!" says I at this. W-w-w-what did I do?!?! Somebody doesn't like me because I'm a member of TPWW forums!

Its people like you who really make me mad. You guys say Jeff has no mic skills, the Rock has no mic skills. Its that simple. Just because some of us like Jeff Hardy doesn't mean we're all idiots. Its all subjective.

Now I feel like I'm going to cry! I'm just so confused because I just got done writing my Jeff Hardy poetry and now I'm an idiot, but he says that I'm not an idiot because I wrote the Jeff Hardy poety. When I read this, I had to check to see if I had bong breath because normally little things like this wouldn't confuse me so much, but this time it did. Does the Rock have mic skills? Is it subjective or objective? It's not simple man! It's complicated!

We only defend him like rabid greyhounds because you guys seem to like to shoot people down.
Oh yeah, that reminds me...note to self: get rabies shots. That rabid greyhound was defending the cereal this morning and I had to run past him to get to it. He defended it really well and bit me with his teeth and stuff.

I'd do the same thing for other wrestlers I like if you guys shot down and ripped into them like you seem to do to Jeff. What is it with Jeff that you guys seem to hate about him besides the blown spots, the crappy mic skills, and alleged drug use?
I'm starting to wonder about my poetry now.... here's a piece of one of my favorite Jeff Hardy poems:

Oh Jeff, with you I have the hots
you're awesome with your blown spots
My love is more massive than the hills
I just love your crappy mic skills
Jeff, I don't want to sound obtuse...
but can someone be loved for their alleged drug use?

Could I have been wrong? Refer to my notes above about being super confused (Ha ha! I said Reefer!)

So he blows a few spots.
*Gasp!* He blows!

Its disgusting and really makes me wonder if what Lesner said about killing the internet fans on Byte This! had some meaning behind it.

:'( First I get hated because I'm a TPWW forum member, now Lesner wants to kill me! I'm lost! The world seems so much better when I'm stoned. I think I'll go back to being in that state now.

*Takes deep breath from bong*

Ah... now it all makes sense. Jeff Hardy IS awesome, but the members of TPWW forums are all morons! And the Rock doesn't have mic skills! and Lesner is right for killing me! And I AM funny! Man....what an awesome world. X-treme!

Fryza
04-26-2004, 06:41 PM
Ferocious and tucson, I now love you both.

Funky Fly
04-26-2004, 07:07 PM
Muhahahaha, all this shit started because of my post. :cool:

Ferocious
04-27-2004, 11:02 AM
Ferocious and tucson, I now love you both.

:rofl:

Evolution
04-27-2004, 11:55 AM
Tusconspeed6, funny shit. Rep for you.

And whoever said it, I'm not a fag, I'm bisexual. Each to their own.

Same goes that some people are Jeff Hardy fans. Others (or it seems most) aren't. I'm not a Benoit fan, but he is beloved. I found Jeff entertaining. I find Benoit mostly boring (apart from when he and Cena double teamed Heyman).

All I'm saying is if fans want to cheer someone, let them. It's their right as a fan. Don't go hating or insulting them or handing out neg reps because you don't agree. Post an arguement as to why you don't agreee if you like, but resorting to insults like Shadow and whomever else is just pointless.

tucsonspeed6
04-27-2004, 11:58 AM
Hey Ferocious, you wanna become a tag team?

Ferocious
04-27-2004, 12:31 PM
I think we could be a great tag team I see a feud between us and sledge and Goldbird on the horizon already...............jobber opponents first, they both speak pure ass,

*sits and waits for Goldbird or Sledge to bite

tucsonspeed6
04-27-2004, 12:34 PM
Man, I've been trying to rep you for a while, Ferocious, but it keeps telling me I have to spread more reputation. I've been spreading more reps than Stephanie has been legs... The ladies have been screamin' "I can't believe it's not butter" with this kinda spread. What more does this forum want?!?!

Ferocious
04-27-2004, 12:36 PM
LMAO

PureHatred
04-27-2004, 01:59 PM
Tusconspeed6, funny shit. Rep for you.

And whoever said it, I'm not a fag, I'm bisexual. Each to their own.

Same goes that some people are Jeff Hardy fans. Others (or it seems most) aren't. I'm not a Benoit fan, but he is beloved. I found Jeff entertaining. I find Benoit mostly boring (apart from when he and Cena double teamed Heyman).

All I'm saying is if fans want to cheer someone, let them. It's their right as a fan. Don't go hating or insulting them or handing out neg reps because you don't agree. Post an arguement as to why you don't agreee if you like, but resorting to insults like Shadow and whomever else is just pointless.

Re-read the thread. It started out as people giving out legit reasons not to like Hardy. And then the only responses were "Jeff roxorz! WOOT!!!" or "He's gorgeous *swoon*" and then the people defending Hardy insulted everyone else for not liking their main squeeze. That's when it got ugly.

If you're a fan, fine. But if people start blasting the fans who don't agree with them ( or can only come up with idiotic statements like "he was the next Rock! wOOt!! ), they're kind of asking for it.

Kane Knight
04-27-2004, 02:06 PM
Re-read the thread. It started out as people giving out legit reasons not to like Hardy. And then the only responses were "Jeff roxorz! WOOT!!!" or "He's gorgeous *swoon*" and then the people defending Hardy insulted everyone else for not liking their main squeeze. That's when it got ugly.

If you're a fan, fine. But if people start blasting the fans who don't agree with them ( or can only come up with idiotic statements like "he was the next Rock! wOOt!! ), they're kind of asking for it.
Actually, Í'm appreciative of any Jeff Hardy fan who can intelligently state that they are one, instead of mindlessly going "OMGGGGGGGG Y DEW U HAET ON JEFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE R0X0RZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!1111111111

Kane Knight
04-27-2004, 02:08 PM
Just the stupidity of the whole argument "Besides poor workrate, botched spots, lack of mic skills, nae ONE problem with Jeff!" argument should tell you the kind of retards that generally get their panties moist for Jeff.

PureHatred
04-27-2004, 02:14 PM
BTW: Ferocious and tucsonspeed, thanks for coming in in the 4th when we were up by about 40 and scoring some garbage baskets. Next time don't kick Jeff Hardy fans when they're already down. ;)

Kane Knight
04-27-2004, 02:15 PM
When can they be kicked, then? Most of the Hardy fans basically kicked their OWN asses in this thread.

PureHatred
04-27-2004, 02:17 PM
You kick them while they're applying their make-up. wOOt!!!

Kane Knight
04-27-2004, 02:20 PM
Or kick 'em while their high...

...WHIOCH IS TWENTY FOUR SEVEN!!!!!!!!!! ZING!!!!!!!!

Doink
04-27-2004, 02:33 PM
jeff hardy would only make an impact on SD! sorry slight impact on SD! he is a risk taker but has no real wrestling ability!

but by bringing him back on the SD rosta it may help with a failing show. he could enter the lw division or find a tag partner and enter that division. i think tag team option is best to start with as he could form a good team with charlie haas (thats if rico doesnt mind sharing - which im sure he wont!!).

also by being on SD he could learn from kurt angle and try and get some wrestling skills but he could also learn from people such as john cena to help with his mic skills!

either way jeff on Sd! would be good!

it will take some work for the old stoner to do cos at the moment i think funaki has more skills! espicially on the mic, why isnt he the number 1 announcer anymore? his interview skills were great!!!!

Ferocious
04-27-2004, 02:43 PM
BTW: Ferocious and tucsonspeed, thanks for coming in in the 4th when we were up by about 40 and scoring some garbage baskets. Next time don't kick Jeff Hardy fans when they're already down. ;)
Boooooooooooooo I'd only just read the thread it was a case of having to

tucsonspeed6
04-27-2004, 03:18 PM

Sports analogies, eh? How's about this one....we came in on the tenth frame during the power play with the yellow card flashing when taco bell-pepsi-interstate batteries-nike-tpww Chevrolet just ran out of steam, and I had no choice but to shuffle the shuttlecock out to left for the 2-5-6 double play with only one mulligan, four strokes under and a good volley going. That's when Ferocious captured the flag and I kicked the can and it was over at the buzzer!

Sorry. I have problems where I try to be funny and stupid crap spits out of my fingers and I can't control when I type and when I don't. I'm very sorry! It just won't stop!

Ferocious
04-27-2004, 03:30 PM
Sports analogies, eh? How's about this one....we came in on the tenth frame during the power play with the yellow card flashing when taco bell-pepsi-interstate batteries-nike-tpww Chevrolet just ran out of steam, and I had no choice but to shuffle the shuttlecock out to left for the 2-5-6 double play with only one mulligan, four strokes under and a good volley going. That's when Ferocious captured the flag and I kicked the can and it was over at the buzzer!

Sorry. I have problems where I try to be funny and stupid crap spits out of my fingers and I can't control when I type and when I don't. I'm very sorry! It just won't stop!
I see I'm gonna have to be the brains of this operation. you see theres something wrong in your head and you should have yourself checked.

tucsonspeed6
04-27-2004, 03:34 PM
I see I'm gonna have to be the brains of this operation. you see theres something wrong in your head and you should have yourself checked.

Rabies shots once a year, buddy. That's enough for the speedmeister!

HankScorpio
04-28-2004, 09:49 AM
I've just watched No Way Out 2003 with Jericho Vs Jeff Hardy.. It was a great match, only because of Jericho. Hardy was missing spots and just generally being sloppy, I never really cared much about Jeff but after reading this thread yesterday and then watching him in "action" I couldn't give a toss about him and wouldn't want him back in any form. Still, great match..but I'm a Jericho mark anyway.

Kane Knight
04-28-2004, 11:44 AM
Jericho could carry a quadraplegic to a 4-star match. And that's pretty much what he did. ;)

HankScorpio
04-28-2004, 01:37 PM
^^^
Ain't that the truth