PDA

View Full Version : 976-Evil

What Would Kevin Do?
04-25-2004, 09:07 PM
Wow.... Horrible, just horrible... Easily one of the worst directed movies I've ever seen. Here's a quick summary...

There's a telephone line you can call to get your "horrorscope." The problem is, the horrorscope is more of a message to do something... So people keep calling and calling, and as you call, you begin to become a demon. Of course, if you stop calling, then you'll be killed supernaturally by a phone... So this really dorky kid starts calling, and becomes demonic, and starts taking revenge on people... It's bad, really really bad.

The casting is pretty bad too, as the dorky highschool kid has a receding hairline and looks like Spike Dudley.

Robert Englund, what were you thinking??? Maximum Overdrive was better, and that made me want to torture Stephen King.

KillerWolf
04-26-2004, 01:07 PM
yeah, it is bad. but i still like that movie. its a classic. its almost more of a comedy than a horror movie. and once the guy turns into a demon, his one liners are great. granted, pretty much everything up until that point is torture to watch.

"would it be possible to enter the game with a pair of hearts?"

What Would Kevin Do?
04-26-2004, 02:58 PM
That line was to cheesy not to be great.

I still claim the funniest scene in a horror movie was in Maximum Overdrive, when the pop machine kills someone by spitting cans at him.