PDA

View Full Version : TPWW only stream of Wrestlemania

Jordan
01-24-2011, 05:07 PM
Okay so I am sitting here thinking about Wrestlemania, if I wan't to pay 50 buck to watch it by myself ... hmmm preferably not.

So I thought maybe somebody here would like to stream Wrestlemania for TPWW only, charge a few bucks and we can all watch it without lag or getting shut down. I was thinking we could do this well in advance, get a group of people that are willing to pay, send the money to the host so he doesn't get screwed over, and watch the PPV together on J-TV or perhaps a lesser known streaming site.

I am no expert, and I don't have the capability to stream but if somebody does and know what it would take to pull this off, offer up some ideas.

Depending on the amount of responses we get it how much we all pay for the show, or if there is a ton of us we could just each pay 3 bucks or so and let the host keep the surplus for the hassle. Either way I don't care so long as it is exclusive and private to prevent it from being seen by WWE and being shut down.

CSL
01-24-2011, 05:30 PM
Everybody is going to ABT's

taker707
01-24-2011, 07:58 PM
I'm out . Ill be thier live

thedamndest
01-24-2011, 08:47 PM
I'm going to my local BW3's Blast Zone.

Madness42
01-24-2011, 10:00 PM
You guys are lucky, down here they stopped showing WWE PPVs in sports bars because Alabama is full of idiots.

djoutcry
01-25-2011, 11:50 PM
good idea, not that hard to execute either. leechers MAY be a problem, not sure.

Bad Company
01-25-2011, 11:54 PM
Yeah, I live in New Zealand.

SlickyTrickyDamon
01-26-2011, 04:34 AM
You guys are lucky, down here they stopped showing WWE PPVs in sports bars because Alabama is full of idiots.

John Cena lost and is in Nexus?! Durrrrrrrrrr! I Don't like this :mad::rant::foc:!!!

(Throws chairs)

Note WWE.com says there are three BlastZones In Alabama. Don't know if these are updated at all, but there you go.

BUFFALO WILD WINGS
2772 JOHN HAWKINS PKWY 100
BIRMINGHAM
AL

FOX & HOUND
3425 COLONNADE PKWY
BIRMINGHAM
AL

HOOTERS
3385 ROSS CLARK CIR
DOTHAN
AL

Swish
01-26-2011, 09:52 AM
I'm up for helping out with this idea.

We could have a url tpwws.net :). if the admins would allow this like.

And then for the actual site it's self we'd have to have it password protected. and only allow members with a certain amount of posts to watch it.?.

That sound like a decent idea?