PDA

View Full Version : Big Names Returning at Royal Rumble? (Possible Spoiler)

BigCrippyZ
01-29-2011, 12:01 AM
So apparently Booker T might be making a WWE return at the Rumble. Am I the only one who always found him to be incredibly boring as a character and worker? I just never got him or why he got the push he did, and he never should have made it above mid card status IMO. Not to mention, will any of the kids in the crowd even know who the hell he is or care one bit?

BigDaddyCool
01-29-2011, 12:03 AM
So you are one of the obvious wrestling forum troll I hear so much about. Neat.

BigCrippyZ
01-29-2011, 12:12 AM

Yes, I'm glad you enjoy it. ;)

I'm actually honestly curious about what other folks think about Booker and him possibly returning.

Kane Knight
01-29-2011, 12:16 AM
Booker T is the man.

RKO'em
01-29-2011, 01:38 AM

What's the problem with posting this thread? Maybe I missed something, but a lot of people on these boards act like complete douche bags.

Favre4Ever
01-29-2011, 01:52 AM
I love Booker T. Hilarious as a heel, and somehow lovable as a face. He also constantly tried; while it took a little bit for some of his better wrestling work to come about in the WWE, his character at the end was one of his best. TNA run was eh, but isn't everyone's?

Not sure why it's so easy for so many people to hate on him. Pisses me off a little bit actually.

Favre4Ever
01-29-2011, 01:53 AM
Also I posted that assuming that everyone has forgotten about the whole Shampoo commercial angle.

Favre4Ever
01-29-2011, 01:54 AM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JcEbqvTHmjY?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JcEbqvTHmjY?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CEu7EysolBY?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CEu7EysolBY?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

glanville6
01-29-2011, 01:59 AM
Hope this happens. Hope it leads to a few more months of the Book in WWE.

Everyone talks about WWE putting in a WCW guy in the HOF in ATL. and why not have the 5 time 5 time 5 time 5 time 5 time WCW champion at least make an appearance, and maybe be put in the Hall with his bro as Harlem Heat?

Im stretching a little as no one cares about WCW or Stevie Ray, but just thinking of stuff

TheAdamEvansFan
01-29-2011, 02:13 AM
I thought his king angle sucked, but that'd be interesting to see him go against triple H and Sheamus for the Highest King or something.

Maybe have Lawler and Triple H vs Sheamus and Booker T.

I wouldn't mind seeing a feud between Booker T and Kofi or Booker T and Jericho with Booker T as the face.

Favre4Ever
01-29-2011, 02:18 AM
Pitch a Booker T/Kofi Kingston feud without the reasoning that they are both black people. I dare you.

glanville6
01-29-2011, 02:23 AM
Pitch a Booker T/Kofi Kingston feud without the reasoning that they are both black people. I dare you.

Feud over whose fake accent was better

I mean...he and Edge did fight over a shampoo commercial

Fox
01-29-2011, 02:42 AM
I was the biggest Booker T mark during his epic TV Title run back in WCW, and I loved when he finally won the World Title. He's had some awesome runs in the WWE, most notably his feud with Triple H leading to WrestleMania XIX (even though the finish of the match made him look like the biggest bitch ever) and his tag team work with Goldust.

If anyone deserves to be in the HOF it's Booker T and Harlem Heat.

Rammsteinmad
01-29-2011, 03:00 AM
Booker T is one of my top five wrestlers of all time. A return to WWE (even for one night) would be highly welcomed. :yes:

RKO'em
01-29-2011, 04:51 AM
Yeah, i'd like him back. Minus the king gimmick. If/when he comes back he'll most probably be a face

Afterlife
01-29-2011, 05:08 AM
Booker T only entertained me when he worked with Goldust.

His "King Booker" shit was simply atrocious.

In between, he was pretty "meh". But Rumble spots are always nice.

Kane Knight
01-29-2011, 07:29 AM
Booker T only entertained me when he worked with Goldust.

His "King Booker" shit was simply atrocious.

In between, he was pretty "meh". But Rumble spots are always nice.

King Bookah was the man. You're only hating him because you don't understand how epic a shitty catch phrase makes something.

Juan
01-29-2011, 07:39 AM
Booker was one of the only things that kept me interested in WCW at the end.

johnsmagic
01-29-2011, 07:41 AM
If he did come back, would here be an automatic main eventer or be a mid carder ?

ClockShot
01-29-2011, 07:43 AM
Never had a problem with Booker T. However, his reputation for being a crybaby backstage and not getting what he wanted was what made him leave last time.

Nicky Fives
01-29-2011, 07:44 AM
I like Booker..... IMO, he's the most entertaining african-american in pro wrestling history (unless you count The Rock)

#BROKEN Hasney
01-29-2011, 07:45 AM
Think he'd have a couple of PPV main event matches. If he comes back at the Rumble, he'd probably be in one of the Elimination Chambers.

Then just be on the edge of the main event for a bit. It seems to be what happens with returning stars unless you're a total star.

Triple Naitch
01-29-2011, 07:45 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing him come back as a face and feud with Del Rio.

ooTin
01-29-2011, 08:31 AM
ALL HAIL KING BOOKER! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!ALL HAIL KING BOOKER! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!ALL HAIL KING BOOKER! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!

Best entrance ever. :nono:

BobBitchen
01-29-2011, 08:42 AM
spineroonie

dingdongyo
01-29-2011, 08:53 AM
King Bookah was the man. You're only hating him because you don't understand how epic a shitty catch phrase makes something.

exactly. "king bookaaaaaah" was hilarious. i really enjoyed it.

Schlomey
01-29-2011, 09:32 AM
he was always hit or miss for me.

Xero
01-29-2011, 09:50 AM
WHAT THE FUCK?

Thank you for ruining Booker's return, thank you for ruining what would have been my only mark out moment in a year.

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU NOT TYPE "SPOILERS" WHEN YOU TYPE WHAT THE SPOILER IS!!!!!!!!!

Now I know Booker is confirmed, he is my favourite wrestler, hearing his damn music hit would have made me mark out so bad, but no, you have to fucking ruin it, couldn't you make the title "Royal Rumble major spoilers" alone? Seriously man, use your goddam brain. Why not mark for spoilers but instead put the spoiler right there.

Fuck this shit, you're not the only one who does it, so many people do, i am out of the fucking wrestling forum besides for tipsters until The Rumble is over, see you all January thirty-first.

Bubba
01-29-2011, 10:08 AM
WHAT THE FUCK?

Thank you for ruining Booker's return, thank you for ruining what would have been my only mark out moment in a year.

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU NOT TYPE "SPOILERS" WHEN YOU TYPE WHAT THE SPOILER IS!!!!!!!!!

Now I know Booker is confirmed, he is my favourite wrestler, hearing his damn music hit would have made me mark out so bad, but no, you have to fucking ruin it, couldn't you make the title "Royal Rumble major spoilers" alone? Seriously man, use your goddam brain. Why not mark for spoilers but instead put the spoiler right there.

Fuck this shit, you're not the only one who does it, so many people do, i am out of the fucking wrestling forum besides for tipsters until The Rumble is over, see you all January thirty-first.

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

blake639raw
01-29-2011, 10:34 AM
I like Booker, and they could use the starpower, but it's not like they NEED him or anything. If he came back, I'd use him as a face on SmackDown to work with the younger guys like Cody Rhodes, D-Mac, the Corre, ect.

Jura
01-29-2011, 10:45 AM
Tooker B

Volare
01-29-2011, 10:59 AM
I can dig this......

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/b/bookert/57.jpg
(Damn Sharmell got a big ass in that pic.)

SUCKA

Corporate CockSnogger
01-29-2011, 12:46 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WC6K7ZBVhSA" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

FourFifty
01-29-2011, 03:41 PM
WHAT THE FUCK?

I see I was beat to that joke...

XCaliber
01-29-2011, 03:42 PM
Don't consider him a legend by any means but i'd mark out a little if a about the halfway point this music hit if ya don't agree you can go Sucka T

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9cdWNzrwqT0" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Nightwing
01-29-2011, 03:46 PM
SPOILERS ON TWO BIG NAMES SET FOR THE ROYAL RUMBLE PPV

By Mike Johnson (mike@pwinsider.com) on 2011-01-29 15:24:26

Booker T and Kevin Nash are both booked for the Royal Rumble as surprises, PWInsider.com has confirmed. As I noted yesterday, I suspected Booker was scheduled based on recent discussions with the company and based on Booker being pulled from his scheduled appearance at the New Orleans Comic Con. Company sources confirmed this morning he is in the Rumble.

WWE sources have also confirmed that Kevin Nash is booked for the Rumble and is scheduled to fly into Boston later today. Nash, who was in discussions with TNA as late as yesterday to finally finalize his deal to return to the company, will instead make his first appearance in a WWE ring in years.

TNA sources confirmed they ended their discussions with Nash within the last several days. The two sides had been going back and forth on signing a new deal in recent months and at one point, sources indicated that a new deal was done. That led to Nash accusing TNA's office of leaking the information, which led to new rounds of negotiations. Nash admitted in a recent interview he was negotiating with TNA. Those discussions ended sometime within the last 24-48 hours. Nash has been pulled off the TNA website's roster.

Xero
01-29-2011, 03:52 PM
Woah. Did not see Nash coming out.

Fuck. Wish I didn't read that. Would have marked out. :(

Not blaming you, though. This is pretty much a spoiler thread.

XCaliber
01-29-2011, 03:59 PM

Yeah me too I just hope he doesn't blow his quad again. :roll:

Xero
01-29-2011, 04:01 PM
Would be pretty hilarious if he did, though.

Maybe he's here to one-up Vince and blow THREE quads! :shifty:

Xero
01-29-2011, 04:01 PM
Also, if this is indeed the case, I could see Nash going into the HOF this year.

Also also, if a mod reads this, could you change the title to something relating to multiple Rumble spoilers? To get the spoiler out of the topic title at least?

BigCrippyZ
01-29-2011, 04:07 PM
Also, if this is indeed the case, I could see Nash going into the HOF this year.

Also also, if a mod reads this, could you change the title to something relating to multiple Rumble spoilers? To get the spoiler out of the topic title at least?

That would be sweet. I would like to see Nash in the HOF.

Sorry about the spoiler too everyone, it was late and I was a pretty drunk when I posted this.

VSG
01-29-2011, 04:10 PM
@Spoiler:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/a1QCBF3h_tM" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Might have gone with the Gohan spazz but not motivated enough.

thedamndest
01-29-2011, 04:13 PM
Is it really even a spoiler? Furnas and Lafon could be returning at the Royal Rumble for all we know.

The Show Off
01-29-2011, 04:32 PM
I wonder if Booker T and Kevin Nash being a rumble entrant will be their big return to the WWE or it'll just be like when Rob Van Dam showed up in the Rumble for a little treat but wasn't back with the WWE.

Loose Cannon
01-29-2011, 07:24 PM
lol @ TNA planning a Main Event Mafia return before signing these guys. great fucking job there

Loose Cannon
01-29-2011, 07:26 PM

yea, I know, I read it on the front page, but it's my fault for going in the link. can't help it :(

BigCrippyZ
01-29-2011, 07:27 PM
lol @ TNA planning a Main Event Mafia return before signing these guys. great fucking job there

I didn't even realize that was going on. That's classic. I can't say I'm not surprised with the clusterfuck of an organization that TNA is. :rofl:

Swiss Ultimate
01-29-2011, 07:30 PM
You just hate black people.

BigCrippyZ
01-29-2011, 07:41 PM
You just hate black people.

Damn, you figured me out. You know who else I hate...

anyone not in a wheelchair...

If you're not in a chair, I just don't care.

Xero
01-29-2011, 07:45 PM
What if it's a black guy in a wheelchair?

Swiss Ultimate
01-29-2011, 07:48 PM
He still hates him.

Xero
01-29-2011, 07:51 PM
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g122/sandman3g/wheels.gif

He probably loves the ginger from the Burger King kids club.

BigCrippyZ
01-29-2011, 07:53 PM
What if it's a black guy in a wheelchair?

That's not possible. It's like a black guy having a job or a guy in a wheelchair having a functioning penis.

Xero
01-29-2011, 07:55 PM
What if it's an able-bodied black midget in a wheel chair with fake legs to make him look like a normal sized person in a wheel chair?

BigCrippyZ
01-29-2011, 07:57 PM
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g122/sandman3g/wheels.gif

Is Sheamus mocking me? :wtf:

erickman
01-29-2011, 07:58 PM

good who wanted a mem reunion now they can work on there young faces, serves them right for trusting hall and nash again.

on nash i said before i see the outsiders going into the hall this year, with there klick buddy hbk. an i also see them being part of a taker screw job at mania.

BigCrippyZ
01-29-2011, 08:00 PM
What if it's an able-bodied black midget in a wheel chair with fake legs to make him look like a normal sized person in a wheel chair?

Oh well that's okay, but only because his legs are lethal weapons and only if his name is Steve Blackman. Granted, he can't use them, but I can take them off and beat someone to death with them.

Tazz Dan
01-29-2011, 08:01 PM
I was gonna post a thread the other day about how much I would mark out if the Wolfpac music hit and Nash came out during the rumble.

Evil Vito
01-29-2011, 08:02 PM
<font color=goldenrod>I had read that Nash had booked a Saturday flight to Boston a few days ago so I figured he'd show up.

I'll mark out one way or another. Probably not as much as I would have otherwise, but meh.</font>

Triple Naitch
01-29-2011, 08:47 PM
Regret reading this now. Still will mark the fuck out.

Xero
01-29-2011, 08:48 PM
According to PWInsider, he has landed in Boston and has dyed his hair brown.

I'm wondering if he'll be Big Daddy Cool? I'd mark pretty hard for the Diesel music.

Xero
01-29-2011, 08:48 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O0jCNn54MSk?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O0jCNn54MSk?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Though he'll probably have this theme:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pf17GUWVK3U?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pf17GUWVK3U?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Loose Cannon
01-29-2011, 08:49 PM
well he was Big Daddy Cool in 2003

Loose Cannon
01-29-2011, 08:50 PM
yea, you posted that at the same time I did

Xero
01-29-2011, 08:51 PM
Yeah but I want him in full Diesel gimmick.

They should have Kane be Fake Diesel instead of Kane, and have Nash come out. Hey, if they can wrap up the screw job 13 years later, they can wrap up the Fake Diesel storyline.

Triple Naitch
01-29-2011, 09:02 PM
I would love to see Nash wrestle Kane at Wrestlemania.

glanville6
01-29-2011, 09:25 PM
What about Christian? A supposed to be member of the Main Event Mafia...and someone maybe due back from injury?

Mr. Nerfect
01-29-2011, 09:34 PM
I'm actually somewhat excited about this news. I don't like Kevin Nash's singles WWE themes. I'd personally like it if he used the nWo theme (without forming the group), almost as a message to groups like Nexus and Corre -- reminding them of who started the prototype.

Nash would also be a pretty good pick to be revealed as the anonymous RAW General Manager. Come on -- fucking with people is just something Nash would do.

Booker T has been gone long enough that he is fresh, too. I think he would add quite a bit to the SmackDown! roster, actually.

CSL
01-29-2011, 09:36 PM
Yeah, Booker can still go. Plenty of new guys for him to do something fresh with. Nash should be brought in and given immediate control of everything. Just make him President.

Mr. Nerfect
01-29-2011, 09:49 PM
I must see a Booker T vs. John Morrison spineroonie contest in the very near future.

dronepool
01-29-2011, 09:56 PM
Cool news.

Innovator
01-29-2011, 11:05 PM
http://www.pwinsiderelite.net/Pics/nashboston.jpg

Xero
01-29-2011, 11:07 PM
He doesn't look as run down and 95 years old with his hair dyed. He should seriously keep it dyed.

CSL
01-29-2011, 11:58 PM
Semi-lob on rn

Damian Rey
01-30-2011, 12:00 AM
He's looking good with the dye job.

As for the news, I'm actually pretty excited and now am bummed more so than I was that I won't be able to watch the event thanks to work.

Innovator
01-30-2011, 12:01 AM
Honestly, hearing Booker and Nash are gonna be there made me pull the trigger on getting it.

Xero
01-30-2011, 12:18 AM
There are 34 names confirmed for the match. Triple H, Booker and Nash bring it up to 37. There are three spots open.

If they bring Steve Blackman back to eliminate Bryan Danielson, I will shit myself with glee.

Damian Rey
01-30-2011, 12:22 AM
There are 34 names confirmed for the match. Triple H, Booker and Nash bring it up to 37. There are three spots open.

If they bring Steve Blackman back to eliminate Bryan Danielson, I will shit myself with glee.

Xero, I am having a hard enough time as it is. Please stop with the fantasy booking, as you are just destorying my Sunday prior to its arrival.

Xero
01-30-2011, 12:29 AM
Probably best to not read the following, then.

From PWInsider:

Booker T has landed in Boston, MA.

Christian was also brought in for the PPV. I haven't heard what his role would be for the show, if any, but he was specifically brought in today for the show. For what it's worth, he isn't wearing his arm in a sling.

Hacksaw Duggan will likely appear on the show as he has a non-WWE booking in the area and is expected at the show.

Xero
01-30-2011, 12:30 AM
I'm seriously starting to regret reading these spoilers. Maybe next year I won't read the wrestling forum for a week and avoid spoilers so it's more of a "holy shit" moment for me.

Damian Rey
01-30-2011, 12:37 AM
Probably best to not read the following, then.

From PWInsider:

Booker T has landed in Boston, MA.

Christian was also brought in for the PPV. I haven't heard what his role would be for the show, if any, but he was specifically brought in today for the show. For what it's worth, he isn't wearing his arm in a sling.

Hacksaw Duggan will likely appear on the show as he has a non-WWE booking in the area and is expected at the show.

My brain said no but my heart said yes.

Hmmm...I love Christian and all, but I don't think a Rumble return is ideal. I don't think he'd have enough instant momentum to win as a suprise entrant, and I wouldn't want to book him in a losing effort on his first night back. Maybe he returns to screw Del Rio over.

Hacksaw can just go home. Nobody cares.

GoneFishing
01-30-2011, 12:52 AM
I might cry a little when I see all of these returns.

James Steele
01-30-2011, 01:07 AM
TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAITCH!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/supercomics/TripleH1.jpg

CSL
01-30-2011, 01:12 AM
The more it seems Nash, Booker and potential others might show, the less I think Triple H will. Not that I was that convinced he would in the first place.

Droford
01-30-2011, 01:12 AM
Obviously, instead of HHH returning, now they'll throw Booker T...KING BOOKAAAAAAH vs Sheamus....and then HHH will come back and squash both of them.

LuigiD
01-30-2011, 01:21 AM
Best thing I heard in a long time. Christ, when they announced the 40 spots I didn't give much of a shit. Booker T and Nash? i am going ape shit.
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mvUf8N37DRU" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Nightwing
01-30-2011, 01:39 AM
I really hope Nash comes back via Diesel gimmick, that would make my year. Him showing up either way is awesome.

Booker T, not too pumped for.

Mr. Nerfect
01-30-2011, 01:43 AM
I don't think Triple H should show up at the Rumble. I do want to see him, but I think it'll have more impact on a RAW. Let Sheamus be eliminated from the Rumble by someone else. John Morrison is a good candidate, considering that they are still sorta kinda feuding, and Sheamus promised to toss him out. Maybe he and Daniel Bryan could work together to eliminate the High King? On RAW, Sheamus is none too happy, and calls out Morrison & Bryan. "Behold the king...the King of Kings." That is a mark out moment right there.

Mr. Nerfect
01-30-2011, 01:44 AM
Christian doesn't need to return and win the Rumble. Have him show up, come out with a new shirt and some new attire, he tosses out Del Rio, and ruins his "destiny." More heat to what was a budding feud.

Damian Rey
01-30-2011, 01:53 AM
Christian doesn't need to return and win the Rumble. Have him show up, come out with a new shirt and some new attire, he tosses out Del Rio, and ruins his "destiny." More heat to what was a budding feud.

That's what I was thinking and stated such in my last post. I think that feud is going to have some legs. I'm guessing Edge retains long enough and possibly goes against Del Rio at Mania, possibly dropping the title to Del Rio then. I know it's fantasy booking and probably a pipe dream, but I'd love a Del Rio/Christian title program.

owenbrown
01-30-2011, 02:15 AM
I picture the night of the Rumble that TPWW will end up crashing until about mid-February

CSL
01-30-2011, 02:31 AM
Hadn't thought of that, this place/the server is going to be a right twat tomorrow night

owenbrown
01-30-2011, 02:32 AM
it's gonna be one ridiculous "load" tomorrow night

Aguakate
01-30-2011, 02:58 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rJ9CDBGPwew" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Impeccable
01-30-2011, 03:27 AM
Wow...Booker and Nash...

what I would give for Shawn Michaels and/or Bret Hart to make a surprise entry. :drool:

CSL
01-30-2011, 03:58 AM
http://pwinsiderelite.net/Pics/booker.jpg

Juan
01-30-2011, 04:05 AM
Apparently Booker's return is permanent for the time being.

Damian Rey
01-30-2011, 04:18 AM
Apparently Booker's return is permanent for the time being.

Hmm....I wonder where he will end up brand wise. There's quite a bit for him to do to keep him busy and useful for the next few years.

Juan
01-30-2011, 04:20 AM
The bit I read says he's coming back as a wrestler and an announcer, but is not working a full schedule.

Londoner
01-30-2011, 05:39 AM
So who are the other names then? Only saw one get mentioned.

Londoner
01-30-2011, 05:41 AM
Oh and i wouldn't mind a Booker T return, just actually seen that Kevin Nash is the other one, not sure what good he would do atm.

Juan
01-30-2011, 06:51 AM
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/video-exclusive-kevin-nash-interview-in-boston-airport-122385

Blue Demon
01-30-2011, 07:31 AM
Have Nash come out as.........

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9uRkI9huPJNKj5wVQWUEJ38WdBkJQh3eYWRYNs5ZSvWFR2MWCuQ

Aguakate
01-30-2011, 07:40 AM
It's crazy how much younger Nash looks just by dying his hair.

Also, I wonder if he'll actually come out as Diesel, or just Kevin Nash.

Mr. Nerfect
01-30-2011, 08:13 AM
I'd actually like to see a match between Kevin Nash and Daniel Bryan on RAW. Have Nash approach Bryan and say that his buddy trained him, and he heard all these good things about him, but he wants to see if he's the real deal. Nash can even go over but still make Bryan look like a million bucks for hanging in there with a big man, and if Bryan gets a good match out of Nash, it raises his stock as a reliable worker.

Mr. Nerfect
01-30-2011, 08:34 AM
With Nash & Booker T signing, part of me is half-anticipating Sting showing up at the Royal Rumble as well. Imagine what a shocker that would be? The signing of these older guys seems to stem from the WWE feeling that the Rumble Match lacks star-power, and with the WWE now being PG, the only objection Sting would have is if he just doesn't want to lose that "never worked for the WWE" reputation. But if it's ever going to happen, it'll probably happen sooner rather than later.

That TNA was reportedly looking to sign Nash, Booker T & Sting back for a Main Event Mafia reunion is also pretty interesting. While it's probably best that doesn't happen, with TNA relying so much on top stars, and the WWE going through a transition period where a lot of theirs are either hurt or retiring -- it seems almost like a huge blow to TNA's "we've got these guys you remember" approach. Sting is also more likely to be kept a huge secret. Booker T & Nash are both big enough that leaking them increases interest, but will still make for a great moment. Sting making his official WWE debut would be HUGE.

Loose Cannon
01-30-2011, 09:34 AM
I wonder if Taker will show up in some form tonight.

erickman
01-30-2011, 09:34 AM
The bit I read says he's coming back as a wrestler and an announcer, but is not working a full schedule.

yeah i would like to see black snow in wwe put him with josh that would be a good announce team.

Joesgonnakillyou
01-30-2011, 09:48 AM
Why does Kevin Nash have to spoil everything? :'(

Triple Naitch
01-30-2011, 10:06 AM
I can only see Booker returning on SmackDown. Supposedly he hates the backstage politics on the Raw brand.

Londoner
01-30-2011, 10:23 AM
I can only see Booker returning on SmackDown. Supposedly he hates the backstage politics on the Raw brand.

Was gonna suggest he should be on Smackdown anyway, could put him in the smackdown elimination chamber match. Would love a Booker T v Edge feud for WM also.

Aguakate
01-30-2011, 10:32 AM
...But, did Kevin Nash sign with WWE, or is it a 1 shot deal for tonight?

Londoner
01-30-2011, 10:39 AM
I'm guessing that's a "1 shot deal".

Aguakate
01-30-2011, 10:41 AM
Yeah, 'cause I don't know if Kevin Nash's body can hold up.

However, it'd be nice seeing him back for one last go-around.

Corporate CockSnogger
01-30-2011, 10:42 AM
If Nash came back full time in a non-wrestling role I would probably start watching properly again.

Londoner
01-30-2011, 10:43 AM
If Nash came back full time in a non-wrestling role I would probably start watching properly again.

You'll probably stop again after you see a match of his. ;)

Seriously, their are better reasons to start watching atm.

Aguakate
01-30-2011, 10:48 AM
Maybe they're bringing him back to face 'Taker at WM27? I could see that happening.

erickman
01-30-2011, 11:17 AM
I'm guessing that's a "1 shot deal".

i don't think that the way he is leaving tna i think nash will be in wwe for a few months anyway.

OldSchoolFan
01-30-2011, 11:29 AM
*Spoilers*

With Kevin Nash appearing at RR does anyone else think we may get Nash/UT at WM?

Londoner
01-30-2011, 11:30 AM
No fucking chance.

Londoner
01-30-2011, 11:31 AM
Maybe they're bringing him back to face 'Taker at WM27? I could see that happening.

Hellllllll no. No one would believe Nash has any realistic chance of winning and the match would be shit.

Aguakate
01-30-2011, 11:32 AM
...Yeah, I do...I wouldn't say "no chance" of that happening...I see how Nash may bring up the fact HBK tried twice the past 2 years to end 'Taker's streak, and somehow be like "I failed once, but I can get the job done!"

...we may even see HBK as Guest Referee or something...

...I wouldn't rule it out.

Attitude99
01-30-2011, 11:34 AM
Nash & Booker niceeee i hope sting follows them

Aguakate
01-30-2011, 11:35 AM
Hellllllll no. No one would believe Nash has any realistic chance of winning and the match would be shit.

No matter who Undertaker wrestles at WM, no one really believes he'll lose...not after HBK not doing it the past 2 WM's...so it really doesn't matter...we know Undertaker's not losing...

...Nash is a veteran, and has the charisma and track record to make the angle work, with so little time before WM.

Nightwing
01-30-2011, 11:52 AM
Yeah, it may be a possibility like previously stated. The only problem is there is really no one to carry that match if Undertaker isnt 100%. If theyre going for a big name, and build Nash up properly again then I can really see it happening.

Nightwing
01-30-2011, 12:01 PM
Guys, you heard it from Kevin Nash himself. He wont be in the Rumble. He'll be watching at Joe Biggs house.

Attitude99
01-30-2011, 12:04 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLLLEEASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Londoner
01-30-2011, 12:06 PM
No matter who Undertaker wrestles at WM, no one really believes he'll lose...not after HBK not doing it the past 2 WM's...so it really doesn't matter...we know Undertaker's not losing...

...Nash is a veteran, and has the charisma and track record to make the angle work, with so little time before WM.

With HBK i did think he had a slight chance, with Nash i/most people know it wont have a chance of happening no matter how much they build it up. I think the only other guy who everyone would believe has a real chance is Cena.

Aguakate
01-30-2011, 12:11 PM
With HBK i did think he had a slight chance, with Nash i/most people know it wont have a chance of happening no matter how much they build it up. I think the only other guy who everyone would believe has a real chance is Cena.

Shoot, with HBK I thought Shawn would WIN.

ooTin
01-30-2011, 12:13 PM
Maybe

The Naitch
01-30-2011, 12:22 PM
LOL Nash. I wouldn't mind seeing Nash go against Taker, only if he comes back as...

http://nwo4life.com/nwo/nash/oz/oz01.jpg

ooTin
01-30-2011, 12:24 PM
According to WWE creative team sources, his return was originally scheduled for the Bragging Rights pay-per-view on Oct. 24. It was postponed to shortly before the Survivor Series, and again to the pay-per-view itself. He was then scheduled to return at the King of the Ring edition of Monday Night RAW on Nov. 29, then the week after that. He was also tentatively scheduled for the first Raw of 2011.

I find this funny because many people on here predicted these exact dates.

Jordan
01-30-2011, 12:28 PM
Dude we have plenty of return threads.

ooTin
01-30-2011, 12:30 PM
Then Close It.

Jordan
01-30-2011, 12:35 PM
Closed :shifty:

TheAdamEvansFan
01-30-2011, 12:35 PM
as long as he doesn't retire afterwards n then show up on TNA months later.

Aguakate
01-30-2011, 12:36 PM
Nash should definitely retire after this run with WWE.

PS: I wonder if somehow Nash ends up inducting HBK into the HOF.

ooTin
01-30-2011, 12:41 PM
lolz now its a poll to

Nightwing
01-30-2011, 12:43 PM
that marijuana is walking down the street.

Testicle
01-30-2011, 12:45 PM
Hot thread.

Eklipse
01-30-2011, 12:47 PM
Nash should definitely retire after this run with WWE.

PS: I wonder if somehow Nash ends up inducting HBK into the HOF.

I see HHH inducting HBK before anyone else.

ooTin
01-30-2011, 12:47 PM
that marijuana is walking down the street.

It should be a bit more careful. There are lots of pot heads on the streets at night, he might get smoked. :D

Rammsteinmad
01-30-2011, 12:50 PM
I think there's more chance of Evan Bourne returning at the Rumble and winning it than Kevin Nash facing Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

TheAdamEvansFan
01-30-2011, 01:05 PM
FUCK U RUINING MY SPOILERS U FUCKING ASSHOLE.

ooTin
01-30-2011, 01:07 PM
FUCK U RUINING MY SPOILERS U FUCKING ASSHOLE.

?

The Gold Standard
01-30-2011, 02:03 PM
He better. I miss Trips.

Gertner
01-30-2011, 02:22 PM
Wow, Adam Evans talking to Tin is like Corky from Life Goes On talking to Terri Schivo.

ooTin
01-30-2011, 02:28 PM
Wow, Adam Evans talking to Tin is like Corky from Life Goes On talking to Terri Schivo.

What the fuck are you babbling about now you nonsensical dick hole?

dronepool
01-30-2011, 02:39 PM
I missed most of Booker's time in WWE but that Goldust/Rock clip was funny stuff.

Optimus Bone 69
01-30-2011, 02:50 PM
is Nash a one night deal?

Nark Order
01-30-2011, 03:06 PM
Does anyone else think that Nash may not even be in the Royal Rumble match at all? One thought I had is that he could help Dolph win the title and then become his permanent bodyguard ala Shawn/Diesel back in the day.

VSG
01-30-2011, 03:29 PM
It's the Royal Fucking Rumble so I am back for one of my "occasional pops" like I mentioned. Since this is the spoiler thread,

http://a0.twimg.com/profile_images/1219337823/kia_pink_bigger.jpg My stomach is RUMBLE-ing. Craving sushi so I may SMACK DOWN on some RAW fish.
half a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

Triple Naitch
01-30-2011, 03:38 PM
Is that Snooki?

BizarroKing
01-30-2011, 03:45 PM
I was surfing youtube and found this today. Perhaps it'll happen tonight? Click if you want or don't I don't care just found it interesting.

New theme for Dolph Ziggler

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uMSWNwjprMo" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

VSG
01-30-2011, 03:45 PM
Thankfully no.

Edit: That works for both Naitch Naitch Naitch and Bizarroking's posts.

BizarroKing
01-30-2011, 03:47 PM
Is that Snooki?

I think it's Kong...? O_O

VSG
01-30-2011, 03:48 PM
Spoiler tags, bro :mad:

BizarroKing
01-30-2011, 03:50 PM
Spoiler tags, bro :mad:

fixed it, sorry.

VSG
01-30-2011, 03:56 PM
All good :y:

CSL
01-30-2011, 04:06 PM
You'll probably stop again after you see a match of his. ;)

Seriously, their are better reasons to start watching atm.

Eat a dick, the in-ring resurrection of Owen and Eddie wouldn't outdraw a Kevin Nash opening contest

FourFifty
01-30-2011, 04:57 PM
Ya know what I'd like to see at the Rumble?

Booker T comes out, followed up by Kevin Nash... and then... The Man they call Gillberg! I think it would be funny as hell. Everyone who reads the dirt sheets knows that WWE has talked to Goldberg. So you have his music play, the fans go wild, and then it's really Gillberg.