PDA

View Full Version : Since Diesel came back to a WWE Ring...

Graveler
02-12-2011, 08:19 PM
Do you think Razor Ramon would show up too?

Juan
02-12-2011, 08:21 PM
If I were Vince I wouldn't being him back unless he can prove he can stay sober.

I know people love Hall's drunken ramblings, but I for one think it's sad and wouldn't want him on my TV.

Eklipse
02-12-2011, 08:21 PM
Highly doubt it. I'd be surprised if he were ever allowed on TNA again.

Xero
02-12-2011, 08:25 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TDOnomH891Q?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TDOnomH891Q?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Tazz Dan
02-12-2011, 08:26 PM
Thanks for your opinion on things Xero

Swiss Ultimate
02-12-2011, 08:58 PM
Really hope Hall eventually conquers his demons...just don't think he'll ever be in "ring-shape" ever again though. One day he could end up being an announcer if he doesn't die.

I love Scott so much despite his problems.

Nicky Fives
02-12-2011, 08:58 PM
As much as I love Hall, I do not believe this will happen..... Needless to say, I would not be surprised in seeing Hall sitting next to Kevin Nash & Sean Waltman in the crowd at the Hall Of Fame Ceremony before Wrestlemania......

Mr. C
02-12-2011, 09:22 PM
Scott Hall should return as Razor Ramon and win the WWE Tag Team Championship with Diesel as his partner. Would be cool.

Beth Phoenix Fan
02-12-2011, 09:26 PM
Scott Hall should return as Razor Ramon and win the WWE Tag Team Championship with Diesel as his partner. Would be cool.

:yes: that would be great to see

HeartBreakMan2k
02-12-2011, 09:55 PM
No, I don't see it happening. Nash did an interview saying that the Kliq was going to be at Shawn's HOF induction but Scott was the wildcard of it. Said he was talking about going back into a rehab center. Which, while he is getting help, the fact that he has to do ANOTHER center doesn't help his cause. Plus, Nash still looks great. Hall looks super out of shape.

FourFifty
02-12-2011, 11:06 PM
Depends- when's Last Call?

MoFo
02-13-2011, 12:46 AM
Dunno, I reckon they'd be too much chance of him dying while on their payroll tbh, not something they'd want is it.

Icess
02-13-2011, 12:50 AM
If I were Vince I wouldn't bring him back unless he can prove he can stay sober.

At this point, I think he's proved to every single person in the world that he can't. He'll get in after he passes, unfortunately.

Swish
02-13-2011, 01:08 AM
HEY YO

dingdongyo
02-13-2011, 02:12 AM
<strike>HEY YO</strike> CHICO

TheAdamEvansFan
02-13-2011, 03:40 AM
No, I don't see it happening. Nash did an interview saying that the Kliq was going to be at Shawn's HOF induction but Scott was the wildcard of it. Said he was talking about going back into a rehab center. Which, while he is getting help, the fact that he has to do ANOTHER center doesn't help his cause. Plus, Nash still looks great. Hall looks super out of shape.

Are you high? Hall dropped 30 lbs within a month on TNA.

He was in great shape.

TNA just can't give proper storylines.

I do see Hall and X Pac returning in a limited role but they'll have to be watered down to fit the PG era.

whiteyford
02-13-2011, 05:37 AM

Are you high? Hall dropped 30 lbs within a month on TNA.

He was in great shape.

TNA just can't give proper storylines.

I do see Hall and X Pac returning in a limited role but they'll have to be watered down to fit the PG era.

I think the fact hes going back to rehab is more relevant than a throw away line about his weight, Vince wont employ him if hes a liability, especially during 'Mania season.

addy2hotty
02-13-2011, 06:37 AM
If something happens to my gold, something happens to you.

Rammsteinmad
02-13-2011, 09:19 AM
I didn't consider it for a second.

Snowden
02-13-2011, 12:24 PM
Hall was one of my all time favorite workers in his prime, be it his Razor Ramon run, or his initial work in WCW...he's on the short list of guys who absolutely deserve to have won a world title, but never got over "the hump."

He's just too demon stricken though, and there's no real use bringing back a 40+ year old liability who can't work or talk like he used to. He may get a nostalgia pop at first, and could even be cool for a rumble appearance if he's been clean, but he'll be taking TV time away from the youth movement if he's a full time worker, and the WWE just doesn't need/can't afford that now.

RKO'em
02-13-2011, 02:58 PM
How many chances do you give this guy?

DrCrawford
02-13-2011, 07:39 PM
razor was one of my favorites growing up

but i like others, feel like he wont be able to conquer his demons

such a shame

Grablot
02-13-2011, 08:09 PM
Even if Razer got his stuff together and conquered his demons and became alcohol free and all of that, come on, the guy is still very old and too old to really do anything in the ring anymore. Him being messed up in personal life has little meaning to why he has no business in wrestling anymore.

XCaliber
02-13-2011, 11:08 PM
Bring back the Fake Razor!

FourFifty
02-14-2011, 01:17 AM
I'm calling it now- Diesel will be a legend in the next SmackDown vs Raw game.

Theo Dious
02-14-2011, 06:54 AM
Wait just a God damn minute here.

He's getting a WWE figure? You mean I bought that shitty TNA figure of him for nothing?!?!?!

JimmyMess
02-14-2011, 11:37 AM
I'm calling it now- Diesel will be a legend in the next SmackDown vs Raw game.

Oh totally... isn't that just a standard section of the whole "Legends Contract"?

action figures,games,promotions/appearances?