PDA

View Full Version : Another possible Christian/Lita/Trish/Y2J angle I wouldn't have mind seeing...

KingofOldSchool
12-18-2003, 02:44 PM
I've been thinking that instead of what had been going down the past few weeks, the WWE could've took a different route.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instead of Trish overhearing Jericho's and Christian's conversation a few weeks ago, Lita could've been the one to over hear it.

The next week on Raw on the Highlight Reel, Lita confronts Jericho and Christian about, then Lita brings out Trish to tell her what happend. Trish doesn't know what to think of it, she has Lita telling her one thing and Jericho telling Trish it never happened.

The next few weeks Trish is torn between her best friend Lita and her "love" interest Jericho. Then this would lead to the Battle of the Sexes match where Trish turns on Lita and goes with Jericho.

After a month or so of Trish being with Jericho, Trish gets a package that has a tape in it with a note attached saying "Watch this and you will know." The next week Jericho and Trish are in a mixed tag taking on maybe Victoria and Steven Richards. After the match Lita comes out and takes Trish down, then Christian comes out and grabs Lita. At this time a video plays on the Titan Tron, it's a video a of Lita, Christian, and Jericho in the bedroom together. They all looked at each other and smile, then they turn to Trish in the corner who is at this time crying. Jericho cuts a promo how he played Trish for a fool and now not only does she not have a best friend but she also doesn't have a man.

The next few weeks Trish is so distraught that she is lacking concentration in the ring and she goes on a losing streak. She ends up being challenged to a match on Raw the next week against Lita and she accepts. That match happens and ends in a no contest when Christian and Jericho attack Trish. It's a 3 on 1 when a Los Conquistador comes into the ring. After looking at Trish and then at Jericho, Christian, and Lita...the Conquistador takes Lita down, spears Christian, and then takes out Jericho. As they retreat, the Conquistador takes off his mask to reveal himself as............EDGE.

This would set up a Jericho/Edge and a Lita/Trish WM XX match. The storyline could playout where Edge goes to Raw for Kane, since we are almost certain of a Kane/Taker WM XX match.

ilt_undertaker
12-18-2003, 03:45 PM
It sounds nice to me, but i dont like Edge all that much :|

TheJShow
12-18-2003, 03:48 PM
That'd be pretty cool.

DMI
12-18-2003, 03:51 PM
sounds really good, but i think instead of Edge, it should be Matt Hardy... make Lita angry .. pay her back

ilt_undertaker
12-18-2003, 03:52 PM
sounds really good, but i think instead of Edge, it should be Matt Hardy... make Lita angry .. pay her back

:y: :yes:

Corkscrewed
12-19-2003, 02:24 AM
That would have been a pretty awesome idea... except I want Edge on Smackdown. :p

Stickman
12-20-2003, 12:17 PM
Does Jericho still have the highlite reel?

natureboycv
12-20-2003, 12:24 PM
<font color=8307ff><b>Pretty good idea. :y:</font></b>

Fox
12-20-2003, 02:11 PM
Sounds like a re-hash of the Billy Gunn/Jamie Knoble/Torrie Wilson/Nidia angle a few months ago.

I like the way the angle is going right now.

SUPREMO
12-20-2003, 02:29 PM
Sounds cool

FFD
12-20-2003, 02:51 PM
Wouldn't it be El Conquistador. But whatever. Sounds good, but it would be even better with Matt Hardy as the other Conquistador. Or whatever.

BigDaddyCool
12-20-2003, 02:55 PM
Naw, that sounds dumb. Edge sucks. Plus 2 guys on one girl is like hella over kill for WWE.

PoisonIvy
12-20-2003, 03:08 PM
Edge on Raw isn't a very good idea. They're planning to push him to high heaven on Smackdown when he gets back.

sexymanalive
12-28-2003, 05:56 PM
no there not they want him to go to Raw so he can join with his borther so they can have E&c again

loopydate
12-28-2003, 05:58 PM
no there not they want him to go to Raw so he can join with his borther so they can have E&c again

You know they're not really "borthers," right?

Also "they're" = "they are."
"There" = location

c4g2
12-29-2003, 05:32 AM
But then Jericho will not be face... :nono: