PDA

View Full Version : Road to the Hall of Fame #2: The Rock

Xero
02-15-2011, 03:00 PM
I was thinking how this would be a pretty cool thread series I'll post from time to time. Obviously it's hypothetical, but basically I'll post a wrestler and you'll lay out who you'd like to see them wrestle and what their Mania matches should be for the time period given, including their last match and their HOF induction. You can book them any way you'd like, from one match per year through to a full-on return.

I've done this before with Kurt Angle so up next is:

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g122/sandman3g/the_rock.jpg
The Rock

We're assuming that Rock is going to wrestle from the night after WrestleMania 27, through to WrestleMania 29. His last match will be at WrestleMania 29, and will be going into the Hall of Fame the night before.

Who, from the current WWE roster, would you like to see The Rock feud with and/or wrestle?

Which should be The Rock's WrestleMania matches, including his retirement match at WrestleMania 29?

Who should The Rock be inducted into the HOF by?

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-15-2011, 03:06 PM
-The Rock introduced into the Hall of Fame by his dad the great Soulman Rocky Johnson in Miami Florida at WrestleMania 28.

BizarroKing
02-15-2011, 03:11 PM
-Cena
-Punk
-Barrett
-One Last Match with HHH

Any of them.

MoFo
02-15-2011, 03:19 PM
Cena next year, Orton the following year.

This would require Orton to revert back to 'Legend Killer' gimmick.

MoFo
02-15-2011, 03:20 PM
btw Rock inducted by Faarooq, D'Lo, Godfather & Mark Henry.

NATION REUNION 2013.

The Gold Standard
02-15-2011, 03:49 PM
Who, from the current WWE roster, would you like to see The Rock feud with and/or wrestle?

Cena - For obvious reasons.

Punk - This could be a great match and a great feud between. I would love the promos between them.

Miz - With how far The Miz has come, I think he would be perfect for The Rock. I think his skill set is perfect and the feuds would be...AWESOME!!!

Sheamus - Sheamus is one of the top heels in the company right now and it could be a good match.

HHH - I would just like to see Rock v HHH as Rocks final match.

Which should be The Rock's WrestleMania matches, including his retirement match at WrestleMania 29?

27: Cena v Miz Ref: The Rock

28: Cena v Rock

29: HHH v Rock

Who should The Rock be inducted into the HOF by?

Why not Austin? The Rock character was made during the Austin Feud. They are two of the biggest names in WWE history. When you look at it, the whole attitude era pretty involved a feud with Austin and The Rock.

XCaliber
02-15-2011, 04:54 PM
Who, from the current WWE roster, would you like to see The Rock feud with and/or wrestle? CM Punk

Which should be The Rock's WrestleMania matches, including his retirement match at WrestleMania 29? The Miz then Randy Orton

Who should The Rock be inducted into the HOF by? Ron Simmons