PDA

View Full Version : Would you care to see Mr. Mustache back again? (Eli Cottonwood)

Rollermacka
02-23-2011, 01:43 PM
<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/64rje_22I5k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/64rje_22I5k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>

This is so far his crowing moment in the WWE. He is very generic and is just kinda floating in FCW right now, would you care to see him come back to RAW or Smackdown? I wouldnt mind because he's getting better in ring wise and there isnt any monster heels right now besides Kane (I guess you could count Ezekiel and Husky's man boobs). So I'd say yes, play that unpredictable monster heel and see where he can go from there.

Ultra Mantis
02-23-2011, 01:52 PM
There is nothing about Eli Cottonwood that makes me want to see him on TV in any capacity ever. He's right down at the bottom of the barrel of big men alongside Abyss, Jackson Andrews and Nicole Bass.

itsmeJD
02-23-2011, 02:25 PM
There is nothing about Eli Cottonwood that makes me want to see him on TV in any capacity ever.

This. He reminds me of a taller skinnier version of Eugene. His look doesn't strike me as intimidating as much as it does retardation.

Storer50
02-23-2011, 02:43 PM
Festus 2.0, no thanks

Supreme Olajuwon
02-23-2011, 04:01 PM
No. Good god he was so terrible.

Skippord
02-23-2011, 04:08 PM
No

Mr. Nerfect
02-23-2011, 04:15 PM
I don't really care to see Eli Cottonwood return, no. Cottonwood lacked something for a big man that is very important, and cannot be taught -- presence. He didn't feel like a threat, despite his size. I did enjoy his "Mustache Ride" Reverse Chokeslam, but beyond that, he was pretty bland. He's billed at 313lbs according to Wikipedia, but he didn't seem that heavy -- he just seemed tall.

If I had to bring Cottonwood back, though, I think the Nexus would be a great way to do it. Or, play off his background in psychology, and bring him back as "Dr. Cottonwood" -- a cross between Frankenstein and his monster.

Savio
02-23-2011, 04:30 PM
EWWWWWWWW NO! NO! NO!

DrCrawford
02-23-2011, 05:19 PM
he couldve fit in nicely with nexus after NXT2 ended to be a crazy creeper but they dropped the ball on that

Snowden
02-23-2011, 06:45 PM
He and Jackson Andrews are about the blandest, least imposing big men the WWE have brought out in recent memory.

In a word, no.

Providence Peep
02-23-2011, 07:39 PM
FUCK NO! This guy is AWFUL in the ring and ATROCIOUS on the mic. :nono: