PDA

View Full Version : This thread will be closed.

St. Jimmy
03-01-2011, 10:50 PM
Within 24 hours of it's existence. So until then let's talk about Sting.

Should Sting have signed with WWE? What would it have really done? Who would you fued Sting with?

What Would Kevin Do?
03-01-2011, 10:53 PM
Incorrect, this thread will be deleted.

Just not yet.

ooTin
03-01-2011, 10:56 PM
Yes, Sting should have signed to a legends contract.
Get some money from the sales of his merc.
Get inducted into the WWE HOF.
Go back to TNA.
Get handed the title.

Tazz Dan
03-01-2011, 10:59 PM
I won't let this thread die St. Jimmy.

MoFo
03-01-2011, 11:02 PM
Yes.

Would have got ppl excited to watch wrasslin again.

Undertaker at Mania.

Anybody Thrilla
03-01-2011, 11:02 PM
The thread title makes you sound like a bit of a baby.

As for Sting, I really never got very into him. When I was a kid and he still had the buzzcut and whatnot, sure, he was OK. Beyond that, I didn't really care though. I definitely wouldn't care if he showed up on Raw next week.

Jeritron
03-01-2011, 11:26 PM
I'm really not a big Sting fan. I never have been. He's okay, but mostly I just think it would be cool to see him finally set foot in WWE.
I would have really liked to see him come into WWE, and obviously face The Undertaker. Just because it's the most talked about and desired matchup.

But from there I really don't know what I'd do. I wish he was a part of the Invasion, but he wasn't.
If he had returned I would have liked to see him face Undertaker, and then maybe HHH. Shawn if he were around, but he's not.
That's really about it. I have no interest in seeing him work with anyone else really, nor wrestle fulltime.
I could watch TNA for that.

OldSchoolFan
03-01-2011, 11:30 PM
I been thinking... ho funny would it be if TNA was stupid enough to not get a contract signed yet and Sting show up on WM with their crackhead belt... he doesnt seem like the type to do it but I would die laughing.. although he may get a tweet that they hope his whole family dies...

Kane Knight
03-02-2011, 01:48 AM
Sting going to WWE would be epic for WWE, but it doesn't matter to me much. I doubt it matters to Sting much, either, except I'm sure they can toss some extra cash at him.

Would it open some new matches and possibilities? Yeah, but we'll endure.

If he wants to continue the "loyalty" shtick, more power to him.

Kane Knight
03-02-2011, 01:49 AM
I been thinking... ho funny would it be if TNA was stupid enough to not get a contract signed yet and Sting show up on WM with their crackhead belt... he doesnt seem like the type to do it but I would die laughing.. although he may get a tweet that they hope his whole family dies...

WWE would never go for that. It's free promotion of a product they refuse to even so much as acknowledge.

I know Nash and Hall pulled something way back when, but that was a different environment, different level of competition, etc.

It could be funny though, I suppose.

Mr. C
03-02-2011, 03:30 AM
Sting said that before he recently re-signed with TNA, he was in negotiations with WWE. The reason he didn’t sign a deal was because they couldn’t come to terms on how often he’d work.

Steveviscious89
03-02-2011, 07:29 AM
Sting should have done exactly what he ended up doing...whatever he freakin wanted to do. His family is obviously every bit as important to him as his job, and you know WWE would have consumed him beyond that point. Of course I'm sure very few of us here would understand that.