PDA

View Full Version : OCW: A New Era of Wrestling

ocw4life
03-02-2011, 02:26 PM
OCW ( Ocoee Championship Wrestling ) is the future of wrestling and you can be apart of the revolution today! OCW will feature some of the most extreme, action-packed, violent, and crazy wrestling you can't see anywhere else with a fresh roster of wrestlers who take risks and show immortality. OCW will tape 1-2 special events monthly and a weekly online series that would be put on YouTube.com for the whole world to see what OCW really is! Fans can purchase OCW gear with our online store, stay up to date with OCW with news, match results, videos, and more at the official website of Ocoee Championship Wrestling. Get connected to OCW by joining our group on Facebook, follow OCW on Twitter.com/blackpenis, or watch OCW on our channel at YouTube.com/blackpenis . So, come check out our site blackpenis.webs.com and take part in what OCW is "A New Era, A New Day, and A New Age of wrestling!".

*NOTE*: I told you guys that not even TPWW can stop OCW from getting noticed. Plus, we got them members who were not even on here for a long time and came back because of us and the site crashed because of the attention that OCW was getting. Thank you to everybody who sticked up for us when our first and orignial thread/topic was posted.

whiteyford
03-02-2011, 02:39 PM
How did Sixx's application do?

Cool King
03-02-2011, 02:42 PM
http://ocoeechampionshipwrestling.webs.com/OCWg.jpg

ocw4life
03-02-2011, 02:44 PM
How did Sixx's application do?
We recieved it and I think we gave him a call. Does live in Henderson, TN? Because we got an application where everything was filled out as "POLISH HAMMER". Don't know if this is him or not.

VSG
03-02-2011, 02:52 PM
Ok now I dont get to know who the person behind this is, I will be a very sad panda.

ocw4life
03-02-2011, 02:52 PM
OCW debuts it's monthly online talk-show series "The FireZone" tonight at 9pm with the first guest being Shawn "Best Wrestler Alive" Draheim and an ending that shock you. It'll premiere on YouTube.com/OCW2011 and on the "Videos" page of the site. Plus, we should be able to get the pictures up from this past Saturday's first special event of 2011, "Soul Survivor" up tonight. Don't forget you can see what went down at "Soul Survivor" at our official YouTube Channel and on our site. It includes a hard fought battle between Juan Beltran and Shawn Draheim, and the highly-anticipated debut of PYSCHO!

ocw4life
03-02-2011, 02:53 PM
Ok now I dont get to know who the person behind this is, I will be a very sad panda.
You mean me. Or the Chairman? Because everybody should know who the Chairman of OCW is, since people posted pictures and his name in the first topic that was created.

Lock Jaw
03-02-2011, 02:55 PM
Chairman Jose :mad:

whiteyford
03-02-2011, 02:55 PM
You mean me. Or the Chairman? Because everybody should know who the Chairman of OCW is, since people posted pictures and his name in the first topic that was created.

La Parka?

Jura
03-02-2011, 02:59 PM
Jose "The Goddang Chairman" Antonio

ocw4life
03-02-2011, 03:02 PM
Jose "The Goddang Chairman" Antonio
funny nickname.

Tazz Dan
03-02-2011, 03:11 PM
*NOTE*: I told you guys that not even TPWW can stop OCW from getting noticed. Plus, we got them members who were not even on here for a long time and came back because of us and the site crashed because of the attention that OCW was getting. Thank you to everybody who sticked up for us when our first and orignial thread/topic was posted.

Yes. Yes we can.