PDA

View Full Version : I hated the Miz but after tonight's Raw.

Swish
03-15-2011, 12:29 AM
I think I'm in love ^__^. The crowd totally felt victim to The Miz being The Rock, ha ha for one small brief moment. and So did I. I actually have a strong feeling he's going to retain his title at mania.

Xero
03-15-2011, 12:32 AM
Honestly, the fact that they're booking him so strongly makes me believe he'll lose.

And I'm okay with that. Tonight's final segment was huge for Miz. I said it in chat, but I think, win or lose, Miz will be walking out of Mania as the next biggest star in WWE, after Cena. Barring any bad booking in the match itself. As long as he's not squashed and is protected (which I believe he will be) he's going to be huge this year.

Vox Populi
03-15-2011, 12:38 AM
I actually have a strong feeling he's going to retain his title at mania.

Not a chance.

Swish
03-15-2011, 12:41 AM
Honestly, the fact that they're booking him so strongly makes me believe he'll lose.

And I'm okay with that. Tonight's final segment was huge for Miz. I said it in chat, but I think, win or lose, Miz will be walking out of Mania as the next biggest star in WWE, after Cena. Barring any bad booking in the match itself. As long as he's not squashed and is protected (which I believe he will be) he's going to be huge this year.

But they've done this in the past, and if I can remember correctly it happened with John Cena retaining his title, at Mania. I really don't see it happening again. I mean why else give Miz a push like this only to have it slip away?.

dronepool
03-15-2011, 12:43 AM
I reallllly hope Miz wins.

Aguakate
03-15-2011, 01:00 AM
I can see The Rock screwing Cena and Miz retaining.

If that happens, it could set up 2 possibilities: Cena turns heel...or Rock turns heel.

Remember, it's being said that The Rock will be at RAW the night after RAW.

Jordan
03-15-2011, 01:03 AM
And this isn't in the Raw thread or 100,000 post thread why?

Theo Dious
03-15-2011, 01:28 AM
Not a chance.

I wonder if you said the same thing about Orton when he went up against Cena and HHH at WM24.

Theo Dious
03-15-2011, 01:29 AM
And this isn't in the Raw thread or 100,000 post thread why?

Because you're a titmouse.

Damian Rey
03-15-2011, 05:01 AM
Miz is not winning. The idea with the booking this year is same as last year; have the heel look increasingly stronger than Cena, and give them more momentum going into Mania while Cena looks vulnerable and ultimately beatable. It makes Cena winning/Miz losing look more monumental.

With that said, they're booking the Miz beautifully right now. Eventually, Cena will get the upper hand, perhaps next week. But the Miz is going into Mania strong.

St. Jimmy
03-15-2011, 05:07 AM
I hated the Miz but after tonight's Raw, absolutely nothing has changed.

JimmyMess
03-15-2011, 07:12 AM
Yeah motherfucker punked me too!

Kudos Miz. You son of a bitch!

Mr. Nerfect
03-15-2011, 09:44 AM
Since the very beginning I have called The Miz retaining at WrestleMania as a distinct possibility. Yeah, Cena is the babyface, but The Miz actually has more to prove, and more to gain by successfully walking out of WrestleMania with the WWE Title. The WWE can really make a huge star here, and The Miz going 2-0 at WrestleMania allows the WWE to really set him up as a credible force, which helps with a potential face turn down the road.

http://www.411mania.com/siteimages/sinistermiz_93984.jpg

Just look at this man. He looks like he deserves to be the WWE Champion.

The Rock gives Cena a Rock Bottom, and The Miz retains the title with the Skull-Crushing Finale. Cena vows that The Rock will see a different John Cena on RAW. The Miz and The Rock have some sort of confrontation and The Miz gets his Rock Bottom. Then Cena comes out and gives The Rock an Attitude Adjustment. Not to turn heel, but to get the last laugh...until WrestleMania XXVIII in Miami, where The Rock is revealed as the Special Guest Referee in The Undertaker vs. John Cena.

Blue Demon
03-15-2011, 10:41 AM
http://www.411mania.com/siteimages/sinistermiz_93984.jpg

Miz looks like he has some kinda of MJ thing going on there where he's getting whiter...or he needs a better fake tan that doesn't come off or something.

Wolfpack423
03-15-2011, 12:55 PM
If they keep using the Miz like they did last night, then I'll start liking him more. Tonight was basically the only night I found the Miz to be good aside from the match with Morrison and a couple with Danielson.

JimmyMess
03-15-2011, 12:58 PM
Miz looks like he has some kinda of MJ thing going on there where he's getting whiter...or he needs a better fake tan that doesn't come off or something.

He was disguised as The Rock with a cheap fake tan & bald cap that he ripped off. thats why it looks that way...

jskinnyg
03-15-2011, 04:00 PM
I can see The Rock screwing Cena and Miz retaining.

If that happens, it could set up 2 possibilities: Cena turns heel...or Rock turns heel.

Remember, it's being said that The Rock will be at RAW the night after RAW.

Agreed, Rock costs Cena the title for the Miz retain...

This scenario = AWESOME...

Joesgonnakillyou
03-15-2011, 06:58 PM
Miz is losing at wrestlemania, but the build up is worth it. He's coming out more valueable after this build up no matter what.

Nightwing
03-15-2011, 07:29 PM
I was fooled for like a second, then I realized he was too white and not enough half black, half Samoan.

The Gold Standard
03-15-2011, 08:26 PM
I really want Miz to win at Mania, but I see it playing out Miz losing via AA and The Rock is raising the hand of Cena at the end and then hits a Rock Bottom on Cena.

That being said, I really love the way Miz is being booked. He is a legit star right now and winning at Mania would only add to the star that he has already become.

Blue Demon
03-15-2011, 10:31 PM
He was disguised as The Rock with a cheap fake tan & bald cap that he ripped off. thats why it looks that way...

:o Didn't watch RAW...my bad.

JimmyMess
03-16-2011, 01:52 PM
:o Didn't watch RAW...my bad.

Not the end of the world ha ha. It was pretty entertaining, he fooled everyone when he came out though, myself included.

Troelar
03-16-2011, 02:25 PM
It was epic stuff!
And I could totally see Miz winning at Mania. It would provide additional fuel for a Rock/Cena semi-feud. With the Rock as the GM (so he doesn't actually have to be there), sending goons after Cena and what not. This freeing Miz up for other ventures and also having him available to help build Cole's new stable!

Team Sheep
03-16-2011, 08:22 PM
The Miz totally converted me on Monday. I've been skeptical of his main event push until now. He really belongs there. Their match is going to be something special.

Xero
03-16-2011, 09:01 PM
It was epic stuff!
And I could totally see Miz winning at Mania. It would provide additional fuel for a Rock/Cena semi-feud. With the Rock as the GM (so he doesn't actually have to be there), sending goons after Cena and what not. This freeing Miz up for other ventures and also having him available to help build Cole's new stable!

Was the real booking for the rest of the next few months scrapped in favor of someone from the IWC writing it?

St. Jimmy
03-16-2011, 11:29 PM
http://thebladejob.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/siglogo.png

Troelar
03-17-2011, 01:06 AM
Was the real booking for the rest of the next few months scrapped in favor of someone from the IWC writing it?

Naah. It's still going with the Cena winning, Rock being a Cena hugger, and Miz flipping out.