PDA

View Full Version : Who would you cut?

BizarroKing
03-20-2011, 06:36 PM
According to reports, WWE Superstars was cut because WGN America was not happy with it being the "C Show" and was expecting it to be bigger and help them get to main airways (I don't even have WGN America).

With that in mind, unless they put Superstars on wwe.com much like nxt, WWE is most likely gonna have to make some roster cuts. As such...who do you think is going to be cut and why? Who would you cut?

VSG
03-20-2011, 06:39 PM
Trent Barretta by himself won't do anything. Also, the Tyler Rex experiment failed. Get them outta there!

Rammsteinmad
03-20-2011, 06:44 PM
As long as it's not Chavo Guerrero or Chris Masters I don't really care.

Rammsteinmad
03-20-2011, 06:45 PM
That's of course, assuming that by 'roster cuts' we're talking about people who appeared on Superstars. If we're talking about Raw and Smackdown then Guerrero and Masters would be the least of my worries.

Lock Jaw
03-20-2011, 06:45 PM
I'd fire everybody who isn't regularly on RAW or Smackdown except for: Zack Ryder, William Regal, Chavo Guerrero, and Tyson Kidd.

I'm Ruthless.

MoFo
03-20-2011, 06:46 PM
Everyone ever to appear on nXt, bar Barrett.

Lock Jaw
03-20-2011, 06:49 PM
You'd release CM Punk and Alberto Del Rio?

Ermaximus
03-20-2011, 06:49 PM
Acting like the cuts are a surprise is just silly. This happens every year, so it's kind of inevitable.

To answer your question though, the following would be sent packing out the door.

The Bellas
The Great Khali and Ranjin Singh
Tyson Kidd
David Otunga
Hornswoggle
Tyler Reks

MoFo
03-20-2011, 06:51 PM
You'd release CM Punk and Alberto Del Rio?

*meant the rookies

BizarroKing
03-20-2011, 06:57 PM
*meant the rookies

So Daniel Bryan too?

VSG
03-20-2011, 06:58 PM
Acting like the cuts are a surprise is just silly. This happens every year, so it's kind of inevitable.

To answer your question though, the following would be sent packing out the door.

The Bellas
Tyson Kidd
David Otunga
Hornswoggle
Tyler Reks

You will be lucky to get half out of that list.

*meant the rookies

Daniel Bryan *clap clap clapclapclap* :foc:

Gertner
03-20-2011, 07:12 PM
Daniel Bryan. The WWE needs wretlers who are actually "over".

Juan
03-20-2011, 07:17 PM

You might as well cut 75% of the roster then.

Purgatory
03-20-2011, 07:21 PM
First out the door:

Trent Baretta - I don't know who he is.
Tyler Rekks - God awful
Hornswoggle - It's not that I hate midgets, he just has no place on the roster.

Runner ups:

The Bella's - Beautiful, but useless if they can't wrestle
The Uso's - I honestly can't believe they haven't been released by now
Chris Masters - Kinda torn on this one. If they could use him correctly, he might be worth keeping around. otherwise, I'd just cut him out of pity.

XCaliber
03-20-2011, 07:26 PM
I'd cut whoever has a combination of a high contract and the lesser number of appearances to free up some money rather than getting rid of the jobbers besides they're always good to have in case ya wanna push them to midcard status.

What Would Kevin Do?
03-20-2011, 07:27 PM
Tyler Rex
Bella's
Uso's
Otunga
DH Smith
R-Truth (I'm assuming instead they'll cut JTG, which is a shame, since JTG is better and more creative in the ring)
Tyson Kidd
Kane
Mark Henry
Kahli

The Show Off
03-20-2011, 07:34 PM
From Raw
Brie Bella
David Otunga
Nikki Bella
Primo
R-Truth
The Great Khali
Tyson Kidd
Vladimir Kozlov

From Smackdown!
Chris Masters
Curt Hawkins
Rosa Mendes
Trent Barreta

From TNA
Abyss
Brother Devon
Gunner
Murphy
Hulk Hogan
Jeff Hardy
Karen Jarrett
Orlando Jordan
Robbie E
Scott Steiner
Tommy Dreamer

What Would Kevin Do?
03-20-2011, 07:44 PM
Forgot about Primo. Him too. I may be the minority here, but I really do see potential in Hawkins and Berretta.

Ultra Mantis
03-20-2011, 07:49 PM
Usos, Tyson Kidd, DH Smith, Darren Young, Tyler Reks and Heath Slater.

ClockShot
03-20-2011, 07:52 PM

The Bellas
Tyson Kidd
David Otunga
Hornswoggle
Tyler Reks

Ranjin is part of the writing team if I'm not mistaken. He'll stick around.

Vince can always ask Otunga to call his wife for instant star power. But I'd like to see him go, too. :yes:

My Picks:

Raw:

The Usos
The Bella Twins
Tyson Kidd
David Hart Smith
Primo
Yoshi Tatsu
*insert Nexus member(s) here*

Smackdown:

Curt Hawkins
JTG
Tyler Reks
Trent Barreta
Rosa Mendes

SlickyTrickyDamon
03-20-2011, 07:53 PM
Everybody on my Pool list so I can be the winner. :)

SlickyTrickyDamon
03-20-2011, 07:54 PM

Superstars* although you spelled wrestlers wrong too.

XCaliber
03-20-2011, 08:09 PM
Forgot about Primo. Him too. I may be the minority here, but I really do see potential in Hawkins and Berretta.

Along with Ryder they would make an awesome trio.

St. Jimmy
03-20-2011, 08:16 PM
Otunga
Slater
Bourne
Henry
Kahli
The Usos
Ryder
Riley
Most of the Divas
Yoshi
John Morrison
R Truth
Primo
Tyson Kidd
Chavo
Hawkins
Kane
Barreta

Heisenberg
03-20-2011, 08:19 PM
Great Khali.......twice!

Beth Phoenix Fan
03-20-2011, 08:30 PM
The Lame-shits(michelle mccool and layla)

That is all.

Juan
03-20-2011, 08:47 PM
lol @ John Morrison

dronepool
03-20-2011, 09:01 PM
Trent Baretta
Tyler Rekks
Hornswoggle
The Bella's
The Uso's
Chris Masters
Great Kahli
Curt Hawkins
JTG
Primo

Emperor Smeat
03-20-2011, 09:28 PM
Primo
The Usos
Tyler Reks
Curt Hawkins
David Hart Smith

Trent Baretta was getting some decent air time on Superstars and a mini-push so maybe moving him to FCW would be a better option.

Wouldn't be surprised if Chavo takes on more of a backstage agent if he's cut from the roster. Same for Khali retiring after Wrestlemania or this year due to bad knees/back.

Jordan
03-20-2011, 09:48 PM
The Uso's - Now I haven't seen them on Superstars because I never watch it but when I have seen them on Raw, they are really uninteresting and fairly untalented as far as I can tell. They don't have the ability to get a crowd hot with the basic tag team formula so they obviously have ego's due to their father and probably feel entitled. I'll pass on them for now, maybe they should go to Japan or Mexico and gain some new experience.

Michael Tarver - WWE's lame Tarver cameo's could turn into an eventual gimmick of some kind but honestly, it's stupid and it won't be a good gimmick. The only thing Tarver has ever done was look scary with a bandanna around his face and ruin Daniel Bryan's moment when he fist tried to kick Cena's head in. He's untalented in the ring and should choose a different profession.

The Great Khali - I am sure WWE pays a fortune to Khali and for his travel and accommodations, plus it's gotta be hard for the big guy to get around so much. I think WWE should just let him go, maybe sign him to a legends deal to keep the image up for India, if he in fact is such a draw there. But he's never on PPV's so how much money do you think he actually makes WWE from India? Besides, Big Show should be the only giant in WWE.

Curt Hawkins - I am not interested in him, don't really know anything about him and if he's taking up space and money, send him packing.

Tyler Reks - I love the guy's look but he's obviously lacking personality to get over, not too sure about his in ring skills as I have never seen a match he's had with any sort of story or drama other than filler or to put someone over. If they were willing to creativly get behind him I'd say keep him but otherwise, I guess replace him with an NXTer.

Primo - Sorry Primo but since Carlito's team with you was split up early this has sucked for you, go back home and be a hero.

JTG - JTG you've has a few chances to make some impressions and a few chances to get over but you aren't smart enough to utilize your time and charisma to make anybody care. You have experience, and your young so we're sorry to see you leave, but you blew it.

Chavo - Sorry Chavito your time is up friend. You are very solid and will be valuable to WWE in many ways, but no longer in the ring. We have younger workers that can fill your spot now. However, you should move to Florida, no not for TNA, go train the future WWE Superstars how to work, and maybe Tough Enough next year.

William Regal - Hell, if you know your gonna retire, lets give you one last story to cap off your career, and if your up for it one last run. Otherwise lets have you on commentary.

Off the current roster that's who I'd cut and replace with some NXTers and new workers.

Nicky Fives
03-20-2011, 10:25 PM
The Bella Twins
Alicia Fox
Rosa Mendes
Hornswoggle
Tyler Reks
JTG
The Great Khali
David Otunga

St. Jimmy
03-20-2011, 11:54 PM
lol @ John Morrison

I fail to see the humor.

Lock Jaw
03-21-2011, 12:06 AM
http://www.scottdstrader.com/blog/resources/futurama.stabbing-robot.jpg

I'LL CUT EVERYONE, YOU DON'T BACK OFF!!

DLVH84
03-21-2011, 01:00 AM
From TNA
Abyss
Brother Devon
Gunner
Murphy
Hulk Hogan
Jeff Hardy
Karen Jarrett
Orlando Jordan
Robbie E
Scott Steiner
Tommy Dreamer

I completely agree on Bulk Baldgan and Meth Hardy. Add Eric Jerkoff, Dick Flair, and those Jersey Shore rejects to the mix as well.

Gertner
03-21-2011, 01:59 AM
I see what you did there. You took the name of wrestlers, and changed their names in a comical way to indicate your dislike of them.

Dirk Ziggler
03-21-2011, 02:40 AM
Put Hart Dynasty back together, no need to cut Kidd and Hart Smith.

Cut Kahli...he offers nothing but size, he's too large to move in the ring.

Also Cut:
Hornswoggle
JTG
Curt Hawkins
Primo
Yoshi Tatsu

Oh and for shits and grins cut Daniel Bryan because I hate his stupid ass.

Tazz Dan
03-21-2011, 03:14 AM
Yeah I'd actually like to see Tyson Kidd and DH Smith pushed properly. Most of the others mentioned I'd agree with.

#BROKEN Hasney
03-21-2011, 03:15 AM
I'd cut myself because Superstars is no longer on.

GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD.

Tazz Dan
03-21-2011, 04:16 AM
Can I have your TV?

#BROKEN Hasney
03-21-2011, 04:23 AM
It doesn't even do 1080p. You'd not be able to hock it to fund your crack habit.

Aguakate
03-21-2011, 07:50 AM
I'd fire everyone who isn't on RAW or Smackdown regularly except for Goldust and Regal.

Ermaximus
03-21-2011, 10:12 AM
lol @ John Morrison

So I'm not the only one who found that comical?

NormanSmiley
03-21-2011, 12:20 PM
TBH I would cut more divas than the bella's. Why would they continue to pail Gail Kim every friday when they aren't using her? Cut the bellas put some tag teams together with guys not being pushed. Can always hire more "divas" back at pennies on the dollar later

NormanSmiley
03-21-2011, 12:20 PM
oh, and hornswoggle and khali too like everyone else said. useless bodies taking up space

Skippord
03-21-2011, 01:04 PM
I don't know but I want to cut Jordan X for insulting Michael Tarver

Skippord
03-21-2011, 01:05 PM
because he is the greatest of all time

Ermaximus
03-21-2011, 01:11 PM

"Post times you wanted to slug a bitch like Jordan X."

Lara Emily
03-22-2011, 08:31 PM
I fail to see the humor.

Why the fuck would you cut John Morrison?

Jordan
03-22-2011, 08:32 PM

If he your undercard crush? Sorry, he has never had a good match, or promo he can leave now.

Skippord
03-22-2011, 09:13 PM
if you mean leave the undercard and go right to unifying every title in the WWE then yes he can leave now