PDA

View Full Version : Out of all the ways to cheat...

What Would Kevin Do?
04-27-2004, 01:37 PM
Out of all the ways to cheat, from everything Eddie G. has done, to the nonsensical "pulling the tights", why has one of the greatest methods of cheating banished??? I'm serious, why does no wrestler, especially the heels, rip up the padding on the outsie to expose the concrete? This used to be a fairly common occurence, but now I can't think of the last time it was done... I want concrete damnit.

Doink
04-27-2004, 02:42 PM
good call on exposed concrete but i think the spanish announcers are getting off to lightly jus lately - that table of thiers could do with destroying !!

i dont know about anyone else but im sick of seein HHH use the sledge hammer every time he is near the arena.

I havent seen anyone use the ring bell for a while - that was always good for crackin some skulls so id like to see the exposed floor and ring bell be used more often when cheatin especially by HHH - jus something new for a change!

Ferocious
04-27-2004, 02:46 PM
He dosent use the hammer lol, he uses his hand.

Doink
04-27-2004, 02:50 PM
yeh right, come next ull tell me the whole thing is fake!

Ferocious
04-27-2004, 02:51 PM
*ZING* I think its clicked

PureHatred
04-27-2004, 02:51 PM
Before this deteriorates too much, I'm going to say that this is probably one of those rules instituted by bookers for safety's sake: like cutitng down on high spots & only rarely allowing piledrivers and DVD's and such.

I liked it too but this is the WWE's way of protecting their investment.

Kane Knight
04-27-2004, 02:53 PM
good call on exposed concrete but i think the spanish announcers are getting off to lightly jus lately - that table of thiers could do with destroying !!
I dunno, they've got an almost perfect streak going. Nearly every time they get mentioned on TV, their table is destroyed.

Doink
04-27-2004, 03:13 PM
what do you mean almost perfect streak? isnt it everytime they get mentioned the table is destroyed?

next time it happens i think they should fight back and kick micheal coles & tazz's asses and take their table!

PureHatred
04-27-2004, 03:14 PM
I dunno, they've got an almost perfect streak going. Nearly every time they get mentioned on TV, their table is destroyed.

Has anyone ever watched an SAP broadcast?

Just wondering if it sounds like this:

'Y aqui viene los dos gran gueras, Los Tres H y La Roca. Los Tres H tiene La Roca aqui en la mesa .No se necesitamso mover..que vas a hacer? OH NO!! Esta haciendo on 'bomba con fuerza!!' NOOOO!!NOOOO!! DIOS MIO! DIOS MIO!!!! PORQUE?!!GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!'

Ferocious
04-27-2004, 03:14 PM
what do you mean almost perfect streak? isnt it everytime they get mentioned the table is destroyed?

next time it happens i think they should fight back and kick micheal coles & tazz's asses and take their table!
LMAO @ heel Spanish announcers :lol:

The Mackem
04-27-2004, 03:25 PM
They could join a stable led by The Coach.

Kane Knight
04-27-2004, 03:56 PM
Didn't they already try the JOB squad once?

Corkscrewed
04-27-2004, 05:41 PM

'Y aqui viene los dos gran gueras, Los Tres H y La Roca. Los Tres H tiene La Roca aqui en la mesa .No se necesitamso mover..que vas a hacer? OH NO!! Esta haciendo on 'bomba con fuerza!!' NOOOO!!NOOOO!! DIOS MIO! DIOS MIO!!!! PORQUE?!!GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!'

LMAO! I gave you a rep for that! :rofl:

PureHatred
04-27-2004, 05:49 PM

Just makes me proud someone understood it. :cool:

Apocolyptik1
04-27-2004, 06:43 PM

Wow I almost pissed myself, that was so funny! :lol:

DIOS MIO! DIOS MIO! Classic

MVP
04-27-2004, 07:17 PM
One of the reasons why you don't see a lot of moves on exposed concrete is because UPN doesn't allow Smackdown to broadcast a lot of risque maneuvers, which explains why Smackdown consists of all the crusierweights, and the majority of younger superstars just looking to get legitimate experience in the ring.

Although the whole Big Show/Angle segment two weeks ago completely contradicts the point I just made. :mad:

loopydate
04-27-2004, 08:50 PM
I would have too. I owe him one for the "kiss-botch" caption in the other thread, too... Damn spreading rep!

Savio
04-27-2004, 08:54 PM
Last time they did it was when austin slammed kurt on it during the invasion angle.

ColdwaVer
04-27-2004, 09:26 PM
Honestly why would they bother when they could just walk a bit up beside the ramp and do it. It's not like anyone ever gets counted out unless it's a storyline point.