PDA

View Full Version : The Official Tough Enough Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Evil Vito
04-05-2011, 12:13 AM
<font color=goldenrod>So yeah, one episode in and this show is amazing.

Austin shaking his head in disgust when that chick said Melina vs. Alicia Fox was her favorite match of all time was priceless.</font>

Xero
04-05-2011, 12:16 AM
Yeah, actually loving the show. Really hope they focus a lot on the in-ring aspect. If they do it like tonight, with one segment dedicated to the "challenges" and the rest focusing on the ring work/promos, it should be awesome.

Volare
04-05-2011, 12:20 AM
I'll catch it tomorrow, I'm tired.

Evil Vito
04-05-2011, 12:23 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Fuck, gonna miss most of the show with the time change as my class ends at 8 and then I gotta drive home.

Hoping they replay it as they are doing tonight.</font>

Xero
04-05-2011, 12:25 AM
I noticed that they're replaying it both after RAW next week, and before AM RAW.

Aguakate
04-05-2011, 12:25 AM
All I know is Austin shit his pants in South Africa while wrestling Yokozuna.

HeartBreakMan2k
04-05-2011, 12:26 AM
Wasn't a bad show, but I will repeat what I said in the Raw thread. "Alicia Foxx and Melina. lol"

Xero
04-05-2011, 12:27 AM
All I know is Austin shit his pants in South Africa while wrestling Yokozuna.

lol, yes.

Sid's got some competition.

Aguakate
04-05-2011, 12:32 AM
I'll repeat...

...this version of Tough Enough seems to be too "fake", too "scripted"...the original Tough Enough was kinda more "realistic", in that whatever happened didn't seem forced...in this Tough Enough, it's also like watching "The Jersey Shore", and the participants just happen to be taking some wrestling classes.

Also, Stone Cold and the rest of the trainers seem to be trying "too hard" to be "tough trainers"...

...I'll watch it, 'cause the actual wrestling part of the show I like, but...

...also, why does The Rock have to yell everytime?

Fat Aaron
04-05-2011, 12:42 AM
Bill DeMott rules.

Aguakate
04-05-2011, 12:46 AM
Bill DeMott rules.

He's WWE's John Kruk

mhirn3
04-05-2011, 12:47 AM
I liked that Austin had no regard for the pg era lol and said every word he could think of.

Him cutting on those 3 at the end was great.

Alicia who? Never heard of em

Aguakate
04-05-2011, 12:48 AM
I liked that Austin had no regard for the pg era lol and said every word he could think of.

Him cutting on those 3 at the end was great.

Alicia who? Never heard of em

...he shit his pants in South Africa while wrestling Yokozuna...

:wtf:

mhirn3
04-05-2011, 12:51 AM
...he shit his pants in South Africa while wrestling Yokozuna...

I laughed at that part, but I meant more like the rest of it where he went all heel on them.

SlickyTrickyDamon
04-05-2011, 01:43 AM
How can this show keep the PG rating with all of the swearing? Is it because they use silence for swears instead of a bleep?

Rock Bottom
04-05-2011, 04:41 AM
That chick reaching to pull her tights up was funny. Although I think Trish should shut up about her pet peeves. Then again, she's a judge. But guys do that shit all the time in the ring. Maybe not when they're running ropes, but a lot of attire/hair etc. is corrected/adjusted in the ring.

Xero
04-05-2011, 09:12 AM
LOL they've already signed the stupid cunt.

From PWInsider:

Ariane Andrews, who was eliminated in the first episode of Tough Enough, announced via Twitter that she has signed a WWE deal and will start in Florida Championship Wrestling next week, commenting, ""Might have lost but I got what every1 wanted a contract with the wwe.. I said u will see me again and #!@%*# it u will..start fcw next week..hey"

Evil Vito
04-05-2011, 09:18 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Guess that means every participant will be signed. As usual.</font>

Volare
04-05-2011, 09:32 AM
TE could make some of the easiest storylines you could think of. WWE doesn't have to do shit here.

Rollermacka
04-05-2011, 11:31 AM
I noticed that they're replaying it both after RAW next week, and before AM RAW.

lol, yes.

Sid's got some competition.

I dont know what you guys are talking about, its a natural part of the progression to super stardom. Your debut match, returning from your first injury, winning your first title in a major promotion, crapping your pants in a match, and then main eventing for the world title :yes:

Side note, my pick to win is Mikeal. Well built guy + complete douchebag = instant heel heat (for more on this subject ask Sean Waltman)

Ermaximus
04-05-2011, 11:36 AM

From PWInsider:

Ariane Andrews, who was eliminated in the first episode of Tough Enough, announced via Twitter that she has signed a WWE deal and will start in Florida Championship Wrestling next week, commenting, ""Might have lost but I got what every1 wanted a contract with the wwe.. I said u will see me again and #!@%*# it u will..start fcw next week..hey"

Are you fucking serious? Ughhh terrible, terrible idea.

Well, I guess my thoughts about an Erik Watts/Darren Young team might happen after all then.

Corndad
04-05-2011, 12:19 PM
I personally loved it and can't wait to watch next week. Stone Cold is awesome and can tell Trish is gonna be a great trainer as well. I was very entertained and curious how this progresses with the challenges as they get more into the training.

Also I cracked up at the Melina-Alicia Fox comment lol

Volare
04-05-2011, 12:21 PM
Putting it on before RAW was a smart move. I will be watching this.

Aguakate
04-05-2011, 01:20 PM

From PWInsider:

...this is going to probably get her in trouble.

PS: Also, black people saying "Heeey" is SO 1995.

Lock Jaw
04-05-2011, 01:31 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/mbubkz.gif

Aguakate
04-05-2011, 01:32 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/mbubkz.gif

...did Austin shit his pants there once again?

...you know...

...because he shit his pants in South Africa while wrestling Yokozuna...

Rammsteinmad
04-05-2011, 01:35 PM
It was an enjoyable show, but I agree with all of Aquakates comments. Offices with bright lights, Austin arriving on a motorcycle and not one person turning around to look, there are definitely some major scripted elements to this show, especially if Alicia Fox girl is telling the truth about being signed to FCW, in which everyone will be signed anyway.

Wrestling is a tough industry to take part in, but I definitely feel the trainers are being too tough for the sake of TV, and kept wondering what they really act like once the cameras are off.

Also, I feel kinda bad for Miss USA, because she's blatently got a huge chip on her shoulder (see: The Miz). I don't really care for her much since she's Miss USA so she's probably a bitch in real life who would't even look at a peon like me, but I hope she at leasts makes something of the competition. Don't want her to win, but at least last a few weeks and get that kinda 'have I earned your respect now?' feel.

But she's still probably a bitch in real life.

Also, I love how AF girl tried the sob story of how she lost her job, sold her house etc, because she has so much passion to do this, and then when Austin asked for another match she likes she was like :|

Aguakate
04-05-2011, 01:42 PM
It was an enjoyable show, but I agree with all of Aquakates comments. Offices with bright lights, Austin arriving on a motorcycle and not one person turning around to look, there are definitely some major scripted elements to this show, especially if Alicia Fox girl is telling the truth about being signed to FCW, in which everyone will be signed anyway.

Wrestling is a tough industry to take part in, but I definitely feel the trainers are being too tough for the sake of TV, and kept wondering what they really act like once the cameras are off.

Also, I feel kinda bad for Miss USA, because she's blatently got a huge chip on her shoulder (see: The Miz). I don't really care for her much since she's Miss USA so she's probably a bitch in real life who would't even look at a peon like me, but I hope she at leasts makes something of the competition. Don't want her to win, but at least last a few weeks and get that kinda 'have I earned your respect now?' feel.

But she's still probably a bitch in real life.

Also, I love how AF girl tried the sob story of how she lost her job, sold her house etc, because she has so much passion to do this, and then when Austin asked for another match she likes she was like :|

LOL yeah, Austin arrives in a motorcycle, and every trainee just kept on training and not ONE looked back...

...the relationships between trainers and trainees just seems forced, scripted, like they're acting it out...

...on the original Toug Enough, the relationships between the trainers and the trainees just kinda happened...

Rammsteinmad
04-05-2011, 01:46 PM
Yeah, and I've trained with various different companies in the UK (and now Germany) and none of the trainers are like this. Dare I say it... you even become 'friends' with them.

Rammsteinmad
04-05-2011, 01:47 PM
But then on the other hand, I've only wrestled with small indy companies. Austin was at one point the most famous guy on the planet.

screech
04-05-2011, 04:07 PM
Loved the first episode. Looking forward to this season.

Sweet I won't have to miss it because of work.

Lock Jaw
04-05-2011, 04:11 PM
Just watched it. Pretty good. They have definitely added some "zazz" to the production of the show from last time.

VSG
04-05-2011, 04:13 PM
I like how someone other than Alicia Fox's sister is Alicia Fox Girl.

Aguakate
04-05-2011, 04:33 PM
On season 1 of the original Tough Enough, even when Triple H cuts a promo on the participants, it didn't feel like anything was forced or fake:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FvyfEW9zra4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SlickyTrickyDamon
04-05-2011, 04:42 PM
I like how someone other than Alicia Fox's sister is Alicia Fox Girl.

I would have kicked her off the show right away for showing up to a show where you are supposed to be working in high heels.

Lock Jaw
04-05-2011, 05:31 PM
On season 1 of the original Tough Enough, even when Triple H cuts a promo on the participants, it didn't feel like anything was forced or fake:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FvyfEW9zra4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Feels more "real" because it was a more "simple" format. Like I said, this new version seems to have added a lot more "zazz" to the production value and style.

Aguakate
04-05-2011, 05:39 PM
Feels more "real" because it was a more "simple" format. Like I said, this new version seems to have added a lot more "zazz" to the production value and style.

Too much.

Stone Cold came in a MOTORCYCLE!

...and also revealed he shit his pants in South Africa while wrestling Yokozuna.

#1-norm-fan
04-05-2011, 05:44 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ik5Dj_Bvpjg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The greatest match of all time

Triple Naitch
04-05-2011, 06:38 PM
"I'm Trish Stratus. A seven-time Women's champion."

"I'm Booker T. I've been in this business for 21 years."

"I'm Bill DeMott."

Aguakate
04-05-2011, 06:41 PM

"I'm Bill DeMott."

Hugh Morrus!

Eklipse
04-05-2011, 06:52 PM
That chick reaching to pull her tights up was funny. Although I think Trish should shut up about her pet peeves. Then again, she's a judge. But guys do that shit all the time in the ring. Maybe not when they're running ropes, but a lot of attire/hair etc. is corrected/adjusted in the ring.

Yeah, like when Shawn's ass is hanging out of his pants or when a diva's titty pops out. I honestly can't see why they'd be so quick to fix it...:|

#1-norm-fan
04-05-2011, 07:15 PM
Yeah, people don't usually adjust AS they're running the ropes. While the opponent is on the ground during a rest moment, yeah. It's really unrealistic though when you're running the ropes. I can see why Trish was peeved. It was annoying as hell watching her do it.

thecc
04-07-2011, 02:16 AM
http://www.usanetwork.com/series/toughenough/video/#v1317730

Asmo
04-07-2011, 03:45 AM
Loved this. I've never seen the earlier seasons of TE, but this one was pretty damn entertaining. You've got everything to make it a watchable reality series. I'm hooked.

Didn't get why none of contestants even flinched a bit when they heard the motorcycle / Steve Austin entering. And yeah, Melina VS Alicia Fox? That was brutally funny.

Lock Jaw
04-07-2011, 02:09 PM
They probably didn't flinch cause they supposed that they can't get distracted and stop doing their squats/push ups/whatever they were doing at the time.

Also:

http://i55.tinypic.com/ev8ci1.gif

Quite hypnotic

Londoner
04-07-2011, 02:10 PM
They probably didn't flinch cause they supposed that they can't get distracted and stop doing their squats/push ups/whatever they were doing at the time.

Also:

http://i55.tinypic.com/ev8ci1.gif

Quite hypnotic

BAH GAWD, SHE JUST HEADBUTTED THE RING, HAS SHE GOT NO SOUL?!

M-A-G
04-07-2011, 02:14 PM
Melina vs. Alicia Fox isn't even Melina and Alicia Fox's favorite match.

M-A-G
04-07-2011, 02:16 PM

"I'm Bill DeMott."

Are you kidding? Getting saddled with a stupid name and gimmick via Vince Russo is like a rite of passage in wrestling.

mhirn3
04-07-2011, 07:08 PM
Hugh Morrus!

Wasn't he also General E. Rection?

RatedGSuperstar
04-08-2011, 02:46 PM
Wasn't he also General E. Rection?

General Hugh G. Rection.

Think he can still pull off a No Laughing Matter?

dingdongyo
04-08-2011, 03:54 PM
i want the guy from auburn to win because i saw him in wal-mart once.

Rammsteinmad
04-08-2011, 04:01 PM
Didn't get why none of contestants even flinched a bit when they heard the motorcycle / Steve Austin entering.

I mentioned this in an earlier post, but I'm guessing it's because there are definitely parts of this show that has been scripted. What Lock Jaw said makes sense, but to believe all of them had the same idea would be ricockulous.

Especially because I'm guessing by the end of it most of them will end up in WWE anyway. :|

#1-norm-fan
04-08-2011, 09:36 PM
i want the guy from auburn to win because i saw him in wal-mart once.

You saw him in a WalMart once??? How do you know? Were you like "Mental note: That guy's gonna be on Tough Enough one day"?

dingdongyo
04-08-2011, 11:41 PM
You saw him in a WalMart once??? How do you know? Were you like "Mental note: That guy's gonna be on Tough Enough one day"?
i recognized him from the local nwa tv spots that came on after wwe programming, and the random promo posters i'd seen around. i just remember thinking "hey, that's the guy from the poster." auburn is pretty small.

http://www.nwaonfire.com/

never saw the guy wrestle.

SlickyTrickyDamon
04-09-2011, 04:18 AM
Think we'll get any hook-ups on the show? Or do you think they will try to keep it professional?

mhirn3
04-09-2011, 04:39 PM
General Hugh G. Rection.

Think he can still pull off a No Laughing Matter?

Man I don't know, he's pretty fat these days....and old lol

WWE just put up a video of the guy I hope wins(Ohio indy worker Matt Cross) meeting his buddy CM Punk:

http://www.usanetwork.com/series/toughenough/video/#v1317730

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2011, 06:33 PM
Hey, I just saw that Tough Enough is airing on E! at 5:00 this afternoon. Strange. I hadn't heard anything about E! carrying it.

Rollermacka
04-11-2011, 11:02 AM
Hey, I just saw that Tough Enough is airing on E! at 5:00 this afternoon. Strange. I hadn't heard anything about E! carrying it.

Its strange, I saw it on several networks this weekend too. Bravo, USA, E!, and then one of those random cable channels you never really hear much of (I think it was Tru, or Sleuth or Real Tv, etc) I'm suprised it's getting so much publicity considering most people would still consider it a "wrestling" show

Lock Jaw
04-12-2011, 11:16 PM
Just saw this week's episode. Really really surprised that they sent Matt home instead of Skidmarks/Ryan.

Really just thought they included Matt to put a "scare" into him. While Ryan seems like a giant waste of space right now, who is liable to quit on his own to go back to his girlfriend.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2zj9u9e.gif
Broke my heart the way he tried to keep hold of the title

Aguakate
04-12-2011, 11:25 PM
Just saw this week's episode. Really really surprised that they sent Matt home instead of Skidmarks/Ryan.

Really just thought they included Matt to put a "scare" into him. While Ryan seems like a giant waste of space right now, who is liable to quit on his own to go back to his girlfriend.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2zj9u9e.gif
Broke my heart the way he tried to keep hold of the title

...in his own way, Matt ended up acting like more of a wimp then "Skidmarks"...

...I can still hear him tell Stone Cold, "Gimme a chance, I can show you some things you've never seen before!"...

...LOL

Jordan
04-12-2011, 11:29 PM
Matt sucked, sorry, he had no personality, at least Skid Marks is a fucking mess and hilarious to watch.

Lock Jaw
04-12-2011, 11:48 PM
I by no means thought he should have won the thing, but the other two were way worse off than he was. I think perhaps his defense of himself was just so terrible ("Permission to speak") that it tipped the scales against him.

Aguakate
04-12-2011, 11:51 PM
I just think WWE and the people on Tough Enough want to build "Skidmarks" as the show's "underdog", "the little engine that could", so my guess is we'll be seeing him on the show for a while.

thecc
04-13-2011, 01:08 AM
http://www.usanetwork.com/series/toughenough/video/#v1319306

Matt's exit interview

Rammsteinmad
04-13-2011, 04:49 AM
Half of these guys will end up in FCW anyway so I don't see what the problem is.

I fucking hate Mikael though. I hope he gets eliminated before Skidmarks.

Also when Austin was asking what they see when they look in the mirror, and they were all flapping off bullshit, all I was thinking was how if it was me I'd have replied 'a WWE Superstar'. Then Austin said it and I was all like :D

M-A-G
04-13-2011, 12:06 PM
...in his own way, Matt ended up acting like more of a wimp then "Skidmarks"...

...I can still hear him tell Stone Cold, "Gimme a chance, I can show you some things you've never seen before!"...

...LOL

Taken out of context, that sounds incredibly gay....in a creepy way.

Gertner
04-13-2011, 12:11 PM
Matt Cross is the poster child for vanilla indy spot monkey

What Would Kevin Do?
04-13-2011, 12:29 PM
Matt Cross is the poster child for vanilla indy spot monkey

Yes.

I seriously don't get how he ended up on this show over some people who could actually do something decent. I mean, both Austin Aries and Joey Ryan were in the running, they're both better wrestlers (especially Austin Aries), and both have WAY more personality.

Lock Jaw
04-13-2011, 12:29 PM
Half of these guys will end up in FCW anyway so I don't see what the problem is.

I fucking hate Mikael though. I hope he gets eliminated before Skidmarks.

Also when Austin was asking what they see when they look in the mirror, and they were all flapping off bullshit, all I was thinking was how if it was me I'd have replied 'a WWE Superstar'. Then Austin said it and I was all like :D

I'm thinking that Mikael dude might go far. Haven't really seen that much of him other than him being a dick/douche. Producers probably would like to keep his character around, and a lot of wrestlers are dicks so he could be on the right track anyways.

Gertner
04-13-2011, 12:30 PM
I agree 100%.

M-A-G
04-13-2011, 12:40 PM
I'm picking the final four right now:

Luke (who I think is going to win the whole thing)
Mickael
Rima (they're just chomping at the bits at the thought of the promotional possibilities)
Andy

Rammsteinmad
04-13-2011, 03:27 PM
I'm surprised there hasn't been any footage of the guys hitting on Rima, you gotta expect that shit to be happening though.

I mean, seriously, I'd be all sympathetic and supportive like, 'I can see past the miss-usa thing' and 'be nice' to her. I'm not gonna question her reasons or motivation for being there, but she's fucking hot. :naughty:

She's also probably a bitch who wouldn't even look at me any other time. :foc:

Innovator
04-13-2011, 03:32 PM
I felt gutted for Matt. As soon as he started talking I knew he was gone. It wasn't the moves, it was the ring command and the selling he was lacking with Luke.

Jordan
04-13-2011, 05:30 PM
I have been thinking about Austin Aries and why he was not chosen for the show, after the reports of him being in the running. I think that he was probably way too good to be on the show. I think eventually he will get signed by WWE, the guys just keep getting smaller.

St. Jimmy
04-13-2011, 05:35 PM
This show is shit. I fucking hate "reality" tv. Also, if you get eliminated you shouldn't get to go to FCW, you should be gone forever - or worse, TNA.

Aguakate
04-13-2011, 05:37 PM
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the point of this whole show was to take ordinary fans and give them a chance to become WWE Superstars. Here on this season of Tough Enough you have Indy wrestlers who've been working 9, 10, 11 years...

...I don't remember much, but on the original Tough Enough's, were there guys who were Indy wrestlers with a lot of experience, or was it like I thought, giving a chance to normal fans to become Superstars?

Rammsteinmad
04-13-2011, 05:52 PM
With WWE being what it is today, I think if they signed a complete newbie to the industry, that person would have to spend a couple of years in FCW before WWE is prepared to put them on TV. I'm guessing they want someone who is ready to go once Tough Enough is over.

Aguakate
04-13-2011, 05:53 PM
With WWE being what it is today, I think if they signed a complete newbie to the industry, that person would have to spend a couple of years in FCW before WWE is prepared to put them on TV. I'm guessing they want someone who is ready to go once Tough Enough is over.

But that WAS the way it was done originally, right?

Rammsteinmad
04-13-2011, 05:57 PM
Yeah.

DLVH84
04-14-2011, 12:35 AM
I like Bill DeMott. He's a no-nonsense, old school kind of guy...and I like that. He's one of the most agile big men in the sport. That's why I liked the previous Tough Enough seasons on MTV...the trainers don't take shit from anybody. At least the upstarts won't be babied into it like NXT, which is why I enjoy TE more than NXT.

Boondock Saint
04-14-2011, 03:32 AM
YOU WHAT?!

DaVe
04-14-2011, 03:35 AM
yeah tough enough has been the goods so far for me. austin's segments at the end of each show are just... awesome. it's like a rewind to 1997 austin. rest of the show keeps me interested.

Asmo
04-14-2011, 07:59 AM
Episode 2 was a splendid watch. It's amazing how Steve Austin makes promos look so damn effortless. As DaVe said, his segments with the bottom three have been one of the highlights of the show - the others including the in-ring training footage (as someone else pointed out, the camerawork for deMott's challenge was superb).

Matt's elimination made for great TV - the entire episode focused and built up Skidmarks (that should be his in-ring name now) as the guy who'd be eliminated, while Rima would only be reprimanded. Matt's build was just the side story.

To continue a pointless debate - so, last week Stone Cold enters in a roaring motorcycle, and no body flinches. This week, Cena sneaks in, and everyone's suddenly "Fak! Cena!"???

Ermaximus
04-14-2011, 08:24 AM
This week, Cena sneaks in, and everyone's suddenly "Fak! Cena!"???

They were really thinking, "Oh look, the guy we all get to get squashed by when we make our ring debut!"

Rammsteinmad
04-14-2011, 08:38 AM
To continue a pointless debate - so, last week Stone Cold enters in a roaring motorcycle, and no body flinches. This week, Cena sneaks in, and everyone's suddenly "Fak! Cena!"???

:rofl:

Jordan
04-14-2011, 10:56 AM
Yeah Tough Enough, so far so good. And Dave your right, the best part so far has been Austin at the end of the show, particularly the last episode, he killed those guys, and Matt Cross was de-balled right in front of the world. Vintage Stone Cold!

Rammsteinmad
04-14-2011, 11:36 AM
Besides the obvious Steve Austin motorcycle incident, here's another thing that bugs me as to how scripted this 'reality' program is.

When Matt Cross was chatting to Trish about his wrestling career, I kept hoping he'd say something like 'I wrestled for Ring of Honor' and then Trish or Bill to say something like 'Oh ROH, cool', or something.

I'm guessing they've probably discussed stuff like that off-camera maybe, but for Trish and Bill to be acknowleding Matt Cross's matches in ROH on-camera would have been pretty cool in a geeky kind of way. But all any of the experienced people on the show say is how much experience they have, not which notable companies they've worked for.

For me, this kinda takes away the 'reality' feel of the show. Still cool to watch though.

James Steele
04-14-2011, 12:09 PM
I think it adds to the realism that WWE won't give free publicity to other promotions.

Volare
04-14-2011, 12:19 PM
I think the only time they've mentioned ROH that I can remember is Hardy yelling it out with his "Surprise" Hit n Runs,

2:05 mark

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z7K0oNE8zfo?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z7K0oNE8zfo?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Rammsteinmad
04-14-2011, 12:46 PM
Yeah but that is during Raw, where obviously everything is scripted. Tough Enough is meant to be a reality TV-type show, and you got Austin swearing in every sentence, yet Matt can't say he worked for ROH.

Or: 'Yeah I worked some matches for *B*E*E*P*'

Evil Vito
04-14-2011, 12:47 PM
<font color=goldenrod>I'm actually glad that Austin Aries and Joey Ryan weren't on this. I have no doubt they wouldn't win if only for political reasons.

The thing that's cool with Austin is that it seems like everything you say is wrong. Skidmarks saying he respected DeMott pissed Austin off...but if he said DeMott was an asshole, Austin probably would have chewed him out for not having respect. It's meant to intimidate the potential eliminatees, just like a drill sgt.

I do think Matt should have been given more of a chance, but his personality is too boring and would drag the show down.</font>

Swiss Ultimate
04-14-2011, 01:54 PM
No laughing matter

lara logan
04-14-2011, 02:27 PM
The reason Matt couldn't do anything to impress Trish is because he's a spot monkey and can't put on an entertaining match without preplanned spots.

Coupled with the fact that he has the personality of a brick, and stands at a whopping 5'6"... yeah, time to go pal.

Droford
04-14-2011, 02:30 PM
Matt would have been the next Evan Bourne

Volare
04-15-2011, 12:54 AM
From the front:

A scene was edited from the WWE Tough Enough elimination process where Steve Austin asked contestant Michelle Deighton what her favorite match was. While Ariane Andrew sealed her fate on the program by naming Melina vs. Alicia Fox as her all-time favorite match (and being unable to name another match), Deighton said Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart.

Great Fucking Answer.

SlickyTrickyDamon
04-15-2011, 02:30 AM
From the front:

A scene was edited from the WWE Tough Enough elimination process where Steve Austin asked contestant Michelle Deighton what her favorite match was. While Ariane Andrew sealed her fate on the program by naming Melina vs. Alicia Fox as her all-time favorite match (and being unable to name another match), Deighton said Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart.

Great Fucking Answer.

She's also married to Johnny Fairplay if that hasn't been mentioned yet. Great answer indeed. There was no way they could have included that in the show though. I hope she does well in this competition. She sold the crap out of that big splash by Hugh Morrus.

Rammsteinmad
04-15-2011, 06:10 AM
That was selling? I thought she was legit hurt.

Evil Vito
04-18-2011, 08:10 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Luke continues to blow everybody out of the water.</font>

Evil Vito
04-18-2011, 08:25 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Fuck Cheer SF. I wanted the Spirit Squad.</font> :(

Evil Vito
04-18-2011, 08:50 PM
<font color=goldenrod>lol Mickael is such a prick</font>

Innovator
04-18-2011, 08:51 PM
Here comes the best segment on TV every week.

Evil Vito
04-18-2011, 08:59 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Roflllllllllllllllllllll Skidmarks showing up Mickael made my fucking day</font>

Rollermacka
04-19-2011, 12:15 AM
Damm, one of my picks Mikael is gone. Oh well, he'll be Robbie E's partner here in TNA soon enough

James Steele
04-19-2011, 12:19 AM
WWE Tough Enough Finals -- A.J. vs Luke

Corndad
04-19-2011, 01:04 AM
Skidmarks owned him on the Promo.

Lock Jaw
04-19-2011, 01:07 AM
Skidmarks running wild. Mickael knew it too, as soon as Skids finished the promo.

Also, this "deleted scene" is pretty "cool": http://www.usanetwork.com/series/toughenough/video/#v1319376

DaVe
04-19-2011, 05:46 AM
yeah, that was pretty cool lock jaw.

and glad to see ryan whip mickael's ass all over the ring with that promo. huge douchebag.

Rammsteinmad
04-19-2011, 06:06 AM
Mickael trashing Ryans bed, what a prick. Glad he's gone. Still totally scripted though. :p

VSG
04-19-2011, 08:44 AM
Stacy Keibler looks hot as ever :'(

StevieA79
04-19-2011, 09:24 AM
So apart from the now fashionable "Jersey douche" persona what exactly does Mikael have going for him? Seriously he has a martial arts background and didn't show a thing? He's a wannabe but never will be.

At least Ryan stepped up. Luke was right you need a little bit of asshole in you and Ryan showed that in his promo he gave a real good promo when put on the spot he owned Mikael. I think you could see a different Ryan from this point on now that the thorn in his side has gone.

If you noticed on the recent episode I think Bill Demott and Booker made reference to Ryan ric flairing in too much by giving the strut gesture. I think they are right he needs to just do the basics take the moves and give the moves, remember the routine you can add more to each move later but don't ham it up as Stone Cold said.

I am surprised by how much I am enjoying this show I think a big part of that is down to Stone Cold. He isn't even breaking a sweat presenting this he's a natural, nobody cuts a promo like Stone Cold. I would love to see him come back as a GM!

I know some of you are saying it's over the top they don't need to train like they are in the army yadda yadda yadda but you have to remember they are being fast tracked. The majority are out of shape and not comfortable in the ring so hell yes they need to train like they are in the army. It will make the WWE look real bad if any of these kids go on live tv and make a mess of it because they are out of shape or haven't got the skills you need. With that said how come only one contestant has asked for one on one training? If I was on that show I would be working with Booker T and Bill DeMott all afternoon I mean you would literally be mad not to do some extra work. I would be watching DVD's of old matches and doing everything I could! you have to be a student of the game if you are going to make it long term in the WWE.

I laughed when Michelle quit because of her kids.. man. It had nothing to do with the fact that you knew your body couldn't hold up? Give me a break.

Rollermacka
04-19-2011, 09:58 AM
I laughed when Michelle quit because of her kids.. man. It had nothing to do with the fact that you knew your body couldn't hold up? Give me a break.

I was laughing too when Michelle gave up out of nowhere "for her kids". Either way she just kinda pissed me off and I'm glad to see her leave "I'm an 11 year veteran, but I was self trained and havent wrestled in 6 years"

Londoner
04-19-2011, 10:01 AM
Anywhere i can watch this online in the UK?

StevieA79
04-19-2011, 10:08 AM
Anywhere i can watch this online in the UK?

Ask and you shall receive http://www.youtube.com/user/tharkiboi426#p/u/2/NQLU7pAcExs

StevieA79
04-19-2011, 10:15 AM
I was laughing too when Michelle gave up out of nowhere "for her kids". Either way she just kinda pissed me off and I'm glad to see her leave "I'm an 11 year veteran, but I was self trained and havent wrestled in 6 years"

Yeah it's ridiculous you could see it in her eyes after the run. Also she's been completely shown up in the ring and exposed, sorry but you are not an 11 year veteran it's a joke if you were you could at least run the ropes and do the basics but she could barely even do that.

Also if you were going into something like this why wouldn't you go to a wrestling school for several weeks and bust your ass to get in ring shape?

I don't get the mentality of some of these kids I mean what the hell? I would do ANYTHING for this kind of opportunity and many here would. Surely you would prepare and get in shape? Invest some money and buy some gym equipment or get a gym membership, go for runs anything! :lol:

I mean I was 15 time wrestling champion at school but I am not going to bring that up on Tough Enough :lol: hell it was just backyard wrestling really and even just doing backyard I learned a lot of moves and was good technically because I copied everything I seen on tv so I could do piledrivers, power bombs, suplexes, body slams, DDT, shoulder blocks, clothes lines, gorilla press, flying cross body, tombstone, sidewalk slams you name it I could even do a victory roll. When I say backyard it was the early nineties so it was just pure wrestling for fun no lightbulbs and shit like that. Championship belts over the head if anything! BUT it proves if you do something for a short amount of time and have a real passion for it you pick things up, if you watch matches and study the moves you can pick things up and work it out for yourself.

So yeah don't go into a competition saying you are an 11 year veteran but you've just lost what you've learned that's bullshit you never lose it. You might be rusty but you never lose it and you at least know a good handful of moves or you are lying fullstop.

Michelle used her kids as an excuse if you have doubts about missing your kids while you are on the road don't even sign up for something like this. What on earth was she thinking? She's not built to wrestle she'll hurt herself or someone else.

Londoner
04-19-2011, 01:08 PM
Ask and you shall receive http://www.youtube.com/user/tharkiboi426#p/u/2/NQLU7pAcExs

Fucking thanks mate!:y:

Rammsteinmad
04-19-2011, 01:30 PM
Yeah all the episodes are on youtube. That's where I watch them.

Rammsteinmad
04-19-2011, 01:34 PM
StevieA79 is a 1t-time champion?!

WHOOO!!!!!

StevieA79
04-19-2011, 01:41 PM
StevieA79 is a 1t-time champion?!

WHOOO!!!!!

Yeah I am a 15... 15.... time champion *does the flair strut* WHOOO!!!!!!

All I had to show for it was a rusty old golf bag belt but it's all we had back then damnit!

Imagine the hardcore belt but not as good.. we put on some good matches considering we didn't have any lessons between us.

The worst injury I suffered was a stinger I couldn't feel my arms or legs for what seemed like a minute that was from just one botched move. A Papa Shango shoulder breaker f'n hurt man.

Londoner
04-19-2011, 01:45 PM
Ha, that was great.(TE i mean)

Lock Jaw
04-26-2011, 02:04 AM
I think Luke is slowly turning heel. He's like midway right now. Not so sure about him winning anymore.

Also liked how they censored Bret saying "wrestler".

Bret: I have taken pride in being a professional ______

StevieA79
04-26-2011, 11:39 AM
I think Luke is slowly turning heel. He's like midway right now. Not so sure about him winning anymore.

Also liked how they censored Bret saying "wrestler".

Bret: I have taken pride in being a professional ______

You have to be fucking kidding me. They censored the word "wrestler" what the hell is that? So they don't want to be associated with the word "wrestler" now, they are removing the "wrestling" part from WWE they want it to be entertainment.

I really don't get them censoring the word "wrestler" how can you not acknowledge the previous generation and those before them? Being a wrestler is something to be proud of surely?

I haven't seen this yet but I just can't believe this. To me that's disrespecting the previous generation and the work that they did to help establish the company making it what it is today. Cutting the "wrestling" part that was actually handed down from Vince Mcmahon Snr is so disrespectful in my opinion.

Lock Jaw
04-26-2011, 01:11 PM
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q223/Trrrath/oie_animation.gif

Rammsteinmad
04-26-2011, 02:35 PM
However, they didn't censor Michael Coles 'I'm a collegiate wrestler, he's a brawler' comment during his match on Raw.

Anyways, this episode was pretty lackluster to be honest. I wish someone or all the contestants would turn on DeMott and get him to take part. Like, he's there yelling at everyone for getting tired during that jumping exercise, I'd love to see Big Bill do it.

As for Luke... I'm calling it now (to further demonstrate how this show is scripted), Luke won't win, but whoever does win, Luke will attack during their WWE debut, starting off a 'it should have been me' angle.

Lock Jaw
04-26-2011, 02:55 PM
Anyways, this episode was pretty lackluster to be honest. I wish someone or all the contestants would turn on DeMott and get him to take part. Like, he's there yelling at everyone for getting tired during that jumping exercise, I'd love to see Big Bill do it.

I'd love to see half of the WWE roster do some of the stuff they are making these kids do.

I'm sure Great Khali would do exceptionally well.

Lock Jaw
04-26-2011, 06:06 PM
And now, a video of Luke wrestling:

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4dUffdHPdNk&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4dUffdHPdNk&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

VSG
04-26-2011, 06:11 PM
I hope Rima releases a sex tape in the near future. She was pretty seductive doing that arab dance.

DaVe
04-27-2011, 05:30 AM
I'd prefer that not happening but yeah, when I first began watching Tough Enough I thought she looked pretty decent, but didn't get how she was Miss USA. By elimination time, though, I have to say she has looked almost ridiculously hot.

I sort of agree with Ramm about this episode. Probably wasn't the greatest so far, but I think it still would've been amazing had Austin verbally whip somebodies ass like in previous weeks. The situation didn't call for it, though.

And I really don't think the show is that scripted, man.:/

Rammsteinmad
04-27-2011, 06:41 AM
Have you been following this thread? Did you see the comments regarding Austin's entrance in the first episode and Cena's in the second? No way is that unscripted.

Still a decent show. And I'm not saying it's all 100% scripted, but there are definitely elements in there where the cast are being told what to do or say.

Innovator
04-27-2011, 10:34 AM
From the previews of next week, I can't wait to see Booker lose it on skidmarks.

VSG
04-27-2011, 03:22 PM
I was a fan of skidmarks initially but not anymore, if Luke turns full on heel then he is my favourite for sure.

CSL
04-27-2011, 05:53 PM
Bonus spoiler video gimmick regarding Tough Enough. Unbelievable.

<iframe title="Twitvid video player" class="twitvid-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="360" src="http://www.twitvid.com/embed.php?guid=F8G2H&autoplay=0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Steve-rolled son. Would have had it's own thread if it wasn't for the autoplay-disabling nazis

Londoner
04-28-2011, 06:14 PM
Just caught the latest episode, loving the fact i can keep up with this show now. Glad Rima(think i spelt that right) went, she was just awful.

Lock Jaw
04-28-2011, 10:44 PM
"lol"

http://i55.tinypic.com/ws4oye.gif

+

http://i56.tinypic.com/3492oah.gif

OVER THE DUMMY (AKA Rolling Legdrop of Doom)

SlickyTrickyDamon
04-28-2011, 10:58 PM
Whatamanuever!!!!!

I just caught up with the last few episodes. Was anybody else thinking about Revenge of the Nerds with that confrontation with Skidmarks and Michael?

Basically Michael wrecks his bed (like the house destruction the Alpha Betas) so Skidmarks grows some balls a confronts Michael like Gilbert did at the Pep Rally?

Asmo
04-28-2011, 11:05 PM
Was a decent watch. Not exceptional, mind you, but not bad either. Rima will be a WWE Diva some day. She's got the looks (na, na, na, naa...), she has the potential, and with enough physical training, should be decent enough to last in those 30 second matches on Raw.

I'm pulling for AJ and Jeremiah, and Martin as well. And i want to see a good feud between the contestants now. Oh, and i wanna do nasty things to Christina.

Londoner
04-29-2011, 08:14 AM
"lol"

http://i55.tinypic.com/ws4oye.gif

+

http://i56.tinypic.com/3492oah.gif

OVER THE DUMMY (AKA Rolling Legdrop of Doom)

She literally couldn't do anything right. Dunno how she lasted so long.

Londoner
04-29-2011, 08:15 AM
Was a decent watch. Not exceptional, mind you, but not bad either. Rima will be a WWE Diva some day. She's got the looks (na, na, na, naa...), she has the potential, and with enough physical training, should be decent enough to last in those 30 second matches on Raw.

I'm pulling for AJ and Jeremiah, and Martin as well. And i want to see a good feud between the contestants now. Oh, and i wanna do nasty things to Christina.

She wouldn't even last 30 seconds....

Gertner
04-29-2011, 07:27 PM
Didn't realize Miss U.S.A was banging one of my Toronto Blue Jays. Huh.

Ruien
04-29-2011, 09:50 PM
Didn't realize Miss U.S.A was banging one of my Toronto Blue Jays. Huh.

Either did they, hence the release.

M-A-G
05-01-2011, 12:37 PM
Well there goes half of my picks. Luke, don't let me down, man!!!

Evil Vito
05-02-2011, 08:19 PM
<font color=goldenrOD>"Skidmarks, you would fuck up a wet dream."

God bless you Booker T.</font>

Xero
05-02-2011, 08:26 PM
LOL at the midget from Little People Big World being on the team.

Evil Vito
05-02-2011, 09:00 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Skidmarks going this week makes sense. Although I do think he's better than Erik, who looks like shit every single week.</font>

VSG
05-02-2011, 09:38 PM
Wait, so what did Skidmarks do that pissed Booker T so much? I missed that part apparently.

Volare
05-02-2011, 11:43 PM
When Booker was trying to talk he'd be off in his own little not world no paying attention, so Booker god his attention another way.

Volare
05-02-2011, 11:43 PM
Also, :rofl: for Austin shitting all over Luke.

Volare
05-02-2011, 11:46 PM
LOL at the midget from Little People Big World being on the team.

Nice job calling that 5 seconds before he was on screen. That was pretty funny. Hell they even had mini Booker....again. (Not as good as the original)

Evil Vito
05-03-2011, 12:23 AM
<font color=goldenrod>I don't think they ever seriously considered eliminating Luke, just wanted to shake him up a bit by putting him in the bottom 3.</font>

Lock Jaw
05-03-2011, 03:14 AM
Luke is such a heel

DaVe
05-03-2011, 06:18 AM
Yeah, pretty huge douchebag.

I wanted Ryan to keep going just because he's such an underdog but I felt he really should've showed more balls and bring up the shit Bill's being throwing at him. He didn't, so he had no more chances.

VSG
05-03-2011, 08:43 AM
I didn't like the "You won't believe next week's elimination!" tag on the ads. Sounds serious :shifty:

Rammsteinmad
05-03-2011, 10:19 AM
Sucks for Ryan. I felt bad for the guy since practically nobody liked him from the start, and that instantly gave him an underdog feel right there.

More evidence towards my theories on this show being fake: The perfect progression of Luke's heel turn. From golden boy of the group to angry, bitter, jealous #2. The drama of the bottom 3 segment differs every week. And finally, why is it everytime someone bursts into the house 'unannounced' nobody ever seems to be on the toilet or something?

Lock Jaw
05-03-2011, 02:26 PM
They might be. They just probably do not have cameras in there/wish to show that.

Anyways... I wonder if Luke turns heel on Jeremiah now after Austin's statements. Like he stops helping him out, or intentionally sabotages him, or knifes him in his sleep.

M-A-G
05-03-2011, 05:41 PM
I almost fainted when Austin called Luke's name for the bottom three. I'm losing whatever shred of credibility I had on this site. And by 'credibility' I mean 'none whatsoever'.

Asmo
05-04-2011, 04:57 AM
Almost all Reality TV is made and scripted on the edit table. The situations are scripted, but the reactions aren't. With a skilled editor, you can make any situation / repercussion the way you want it to be.

That being said, episode 5 was a decent watch, save for Mysterio's 2 bit part in the show. The problem is that its getting too formulaic. So you have recap, day start training, life lesson, skills training & challenge, deliberation & elimination. Need to rework the format in such a way that it remains fresh.

James Steele
05-04-2011, 05:18 AM
Almost all Reality TV is made and scripted on the edit table. The situations are scripted, but the reactions aren't. With a skilled editor, you can make any situation / repercussion the way you want it to be.

That being said, episode 5 was a decent watch, save for Mysterio's 2 bit part in the show. The problem is that its getting too formulaic. So you have recap, day start training, life lesson, skills training & challenge, deliberation & elimination. Need to rework the format in such a way that it remains fresh.

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q223/Trrrath/oie_animation.gif

Lock Jaw
05-04-2011, 02:15 PM
What they really need to do if there is a season 2 is to get some females who look like they could actually stand a chance of going far in the competition.

VSG
05-04-2011, 02:17 PM
Like Jackie Gayda??

loopydate
05-04-2011, 02:20 PM
Or Nidia?

VSG
05-04-2011, 02:23 PM
I guess the common factor is big boobs then. That works for me :y:

James Steele
05-04-2011, 02:29 PM
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u68/NSUDemonChipmunk/WWE%20Divas/Retired%20or%20Inactive%20Divas/Nidia-1.jpg

James Steele
05-04-2011, 02:30 PM
http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr33/MrDVD368/Scott/JamieNidiaBackstage.jpg

Lock Jaw
05-04-2011, 02:40 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/15ow661.gif

http://i51.tinypic.com/dlhqiw.gif

Skippord
05-05-2011, 08:18 AM
I like that blonde girl, she's spunky.

and hot

Volare
05-05-2011, 08:25 AM
Said it once I'll say it again. Luke is the Trailer Park version of Miz.

Lock Jaw
05-10-2011, 01:50 AM
Business is picking up on this show.

Next week looks to pick up even more.

Getting down to the nitty gritty here.

Not sure of Jeremiah making the final 3 anymore. Martin and Luke are definitely in the final 3. Might have Andy in there instead.

Gonna be interesting to see more of the "top guys" in the bottom 3 scenario though. If they don't change how eliminations work now that the numbers are getting down.

Lock Jaw
05-10-2011, 01:54 AM
Also, why did they bother having the cameras on the helmets during the ropes course if they weren't going to use any of the footage?

Bad Company
05-10-2011, 02:10 AM
I seriously like this show. Best thing the WWE has done in years.

Lock Jaw
05-10-2011, 02:30 AM
Christina should just injure everybody else so she wins by default.

Volare
05-10-2011, 03:48 PM
Still hate Luke, go Jeremiah!

Team Sheep
05-10-2011, 03:58 PM
Don't see how Eric leaving was a shocker. He's been pure shit since day one. He only made it this far because of his size. He literally can't do anything.

Volare
05-10-2011, 04:21 PM
Yeah, Watts was one of those guys I kept saying "he's still here?"

Lock Jaw
05-10-2011, 04:53 PM
Eric probably should have been out before Skidmarks.

Damian Rey
05-10-2011, 07:50 PM
They kept saying "flashes of brilliance" with Eric, and I never saw it. He's not particularly athletic, either.

My bet is Luke will eventually win out, but I think the longterm sleeper is Jeremiah. He's pretty driven, and they all like him. I don't think he's polished enough to win, but he definately has potential.

I felt bad for Ivey, or whatever her name is. She was pretty good. Got injured at the worst possible time, but I'm sure she'll catch on.

VSG
05-10-2011, 08:35 PM
I liked how they had the girls do the same things as the guys but the fact that Evelyse or whatever her name was could not pick up the 80 lbs bags and body slam them shouldn't have affected towards her result. Not like the diva's can do that anyway!

VSG
05-10-2011, 08:38 PM
I also am a fan of Luke and Jeremiah; that guy Andy never really got my attention to be frank. The other big guy, Ryan I think, has size on his side and is not terrible in the ring either. I won't be surprised to see him in the WWE eventually.

Evil Vito
05-10-2011, 08:50 PM
<font color=goldenrod>I could definitely see Andy making it to WWE. Great size and look. Luke making it eventually seems like a given as well. Not sure on Martin or Jeremiah. Both are good but for whatever reason I can't see them in WWE.

lol @ the divas next week basically being escorts. Luke is totally gonna try to bang one of them.</font>

Damian Rey
05-10-2011, 11:13 PM
I think Luke has to be the favorite. He has everything they're looking for. I think Jeremiah has a shot at some point. His MMA background is an easy sell. It got Shamrock over, and I'm sure Puder would have been able to use it to get over as well.

Ryan is a tank, and he's pretty much everything Eric should aspire to be.

Lock Jaw
05-10-2011, 11:13 PM
Jeremiah will make it to the WWE. They will promptly give him a Hillbilly Jim gimmick.

Damian Rey
05-11-2011, 12:23 AM
:lol: I hope not. He seems like a likeable person and the type of guy you can gert behind.

Skippord
05-11-2011, 02:37 AM
Luke is awesome

love that guy

DaVe
05-11-2011, 05:07 AM
damn good episode, keeps making me wish next week's episode was here the second the previous one finishes. eric shoulda gone before ryan, imo.

and I think you guys might be getting Ryan mixed up with someone else because Ryan is the lean Hunter Hurst Helmsley look-alike...

Nicky Fives
05-11-2011, 10:13 AM
I loved the Mexican chick... too bad she got hurt..... Jeremiah could be the next Jamie Noble.....

Innovator
05-11-2011, 11:16 AM
I love how cocky Christina is, "Ivey and I don't get along, etc." NO SHIT YOU INJURED HER

Innovator
05-11-2011, 12:04 PM
I'm disappointed that no one tried to drop a macho man elbow.

Londoner
05-11-2011, 12:58 PM
Great episode, called it halfway through who tehb ottom 3 would be(wasnt that hard really) and also that them 2 would both go. Eric was just....ugh. Don't know what flashes of brilliance from him they were on about either.

Lock Jaw
05-11-2011, 01:51 PM
I love how cocky Christina is, "Ivey and I don't get along, etc." NO SHIT YOU INJURED HER

Pretty easy to be cocky when you have already been a part of WWE Developmental, your sister is already a part of the company (and a ring legend), and you are pretty much guaranteed to go back into developmental whether you win or lose anyways.

Corndad
05-11-2011, 02:01 PM
Lovin this show so far. I really hope gets picked up for a second season at least. I'm pullin for Martin but looking like will be a Jeremiah vs Luke final

Blitz
05-12-2011, 06:13 PM
Pretty sure Martin, Luke, and Andy will be final 3, with all of them probably ending up with developmental deals. Jeremiah's size and inexperience will work against him, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him with a contract down the line too.

In closing, holy fuck Ivelisse is hot.

Lock Jaw
05-12-2011, 07:51 PM
I'm thinking Martin gets eliminated with a "shocking injury that takes this top contender out of contention".

Evil Vito
05-16-2011, 09:07 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Poor Martin :(

Don't really see why AJ was blamed by the trainers for Christina's injury though. She fucked up the landing. Only thing I can think of is that she was meant to do a cross-body but since AJ got too close she needed to adjust and do an axe handle instead.</font>

loopydate
05-16-2011, 10:42 PM
I thought it looked like she landed on his foot when she came down which led to the injury.

Corndad
05-17-2011, 12:47 AM
Feelin bad for Martin. You could tell he really wanted it bad.

AJ gotta be the next one to go you would think so it looks like the Luke/Jeremiah Finale will happen. Martin would have been there but with injury Jeremiah moves up.

Lock Jaw
05-17-2011, 01:08 AM
I'm thinking Martin gets eliminated with a "shocking injury that takes this top contender out of contention".

FU Lock Jaw. Why did you have to be right? :foc:

DaVe
05-17-2011, 08:21 AM
Yeah, I have no idea why it was AJ's fault, either. Seems like after Ryan left, AJ is now the one to be criticised to no end. Not a big AJ fan, though.

Team Sheep
05-17-2011, 09:09 AM
Yeah I'd love an opinion from someone who's in the business on here. Who's fault was it? I thought it was harsh to heap all the blame on AJ. Shame for Christina, she was the only woman who was impressing me. But oh well, I couldn't really give a shit about the women on this show. Also what the hell was up with those two injuries? I know injuries can happen any time but jesus how fragile do you want to be? I'm no wrestler so maybe it's unfair to judge but severe injuries from getting out the ring and an axe handle?

VSG
05-17-2011, 09:25 AM
ROFL at Jeremiah when he came out of the bathroom and saw the divas.

Innovator
05-17-2011, 09:39 AM
If it wasn't Christina's fault, why didn't she at least TRY FOR A CROSSBODY. She didn't get blamed for crippling Ivylesse. I can see that AJ should have tried to catch her, but cmon.

Jordan
05-17-2011, 12:34 PM
It's AJ's fault and Christina was also hesitant, however AJ being a fucking dolt came in like he was going for the Ric Flair toss when he should have stayed dazed just past the center of the ring. He came in too close and she had to adapt and it's also obvious there was no eye contact as she leaped off so he didn't know what the fuck to expect.

Schlomey
05-17-2011, 12:34 PM
Looked more like a double axe handle than a cross body. The men always get the blame. 99 problems but a bitch aint one...not on tough enough.

and the other dude that got hurt was my favorite...good tv right there.

Jordan
05-17-2011, 12:38 PM
Top two will be Luke and Jeremiah and I doubt Toothless Country can sharpen up to kick ahead of Luke. Luke is the only one who is a big enough fan to understand creativity with basic moves, as we saw last night. You can't be creative until you've mastered the basics. Nobody comes close to Luke, especially since Martin is gone.

How embarrassing was it watching AJ create his character on that video game? Fucking horrifyingly embarrassing. Wow, that kid is just so devoid of personality and interest it makes me sick. He has nothing to offer WWE except on Tough Enough as a sad case of ignorance.

Jordan
05-17-2011, 12:40 PM
Looked more like a double axe handle than a cross body. The men always get the blame. 99 problems but a bitch aint one...not on tough enough.

and the other dude that got hurt was my favorite...good tv right there.

Yeah Martin is the man, I could easily see him popping up on WWE in a year or so. He pulled a Benoit or a Triple H or just went pro when he was so fucking determined to get back in the ring. I loved that, that's the attitude the winner of the show would have, too bad he had to leave due to injury. I kinda hope he can heel up and replaces somebody else if they get injured, but with a fracture, I doubt it. I truly think we will see him again though, he was developing a unique personality that wasn't over the top but very real and something people connected too.

Lock Jaw
05-17-2011, 01:54 PM
I "kinda" feel bad for Christina, but also kinda hope she doesn't come back. Seriously can not stand her voice. Pisses me off everytime we hear her talk. Every word she says makes me believe that there is nothing going on upstairs in her head.

"Ooh, pretty bird.... pretty bird..." as Bill Demott put it (I think)

VSG
05-17-2011, 02:28 PM
The biggest loss if this series is not renewed is going to be Bill DeMott. He needs to be in WWE real bad.

Londoner
05-17-2011, 05:30 PM
Man, just watched the latest episode and think AJ is getting harshly blamed way too much. Guess its down to "politics" especially with Christina being favoured so much. Sad to see Martin go, hope he gets what he wants out of this one day.

Lock Jaw
05-17-2011, 05:46 PM
Martin gonna turn heel on the winner, beat him down after he wins. "I WAS NEVER ELIMINATED!"

Unless Luke wins. Then Luke will turn full on evil heel against the runner up and Martin will rush in for the save and be all like "Guess what? I was never eliminated!"

VSG
05-17-2011, 05:50 PM
The biggest loss if this series is not renewed is going to be Bill DeMott. He needs to be in WWE real bad.

I mean, c'mon:

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FWvodhxyIQE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Blitz
05-18-2011, 01:28 PM
I felt bad for Martin, till I realized there's virtually no chance he won't get a contract.

Asmo
05-19-2011, 05:25 AM
A very good episode. Best of the season so far.

Seeing Martin go was a downer, but i'm sure he'll be a part of the show or of the WWE in some time to come. I dunno how many weeks they've got left, but could would it be possible for Martin to come back towards the end? Reality shows generally always get one of the eliminated contestants a second run, either through public poll or through judges choice or something. And since he wasn't eliminated, he's top dog for that.

AJ's metal character interested me - maybe he's one of those closet metalheads, who gets really pumped up and crazy at shows or when he's drunk. Maybe he needs music or something to get him going? But then again, he's become the fall guy of the group, the stupid kid.

Jeremiah is my pick for the win. Always liked him right from the start, and i hope he'll at least get a development deal. Give him a year of good training, and he should become a WWE standard.

Andy is the dark horse. He's got the look, he's got the story, and he's decent in-ring. Hope he really steps up.

Going by all accounts, Luke should end up winning this show. Would make a great A-Ri kind of a superstar, kya?

Christina, duct tape her mouth. As someone said, her speech is so damn annoying. Sure, i still think she's the hottest female contestant, and i'd surely want to do her, but please, shut up!

Londoner
05-19-2011, 07:27 AM
Don't think that was the best episode at all as i skipped a few mins when the diva's arrived. Other than that it was good, can't really decide what the best episode is!

Team Sheep
05-19-2011, 10:46 AM
Christina the hottest? Do me a favour.

Xero
05-23-2011, 08:25 PM
Definitely rooting for Jeremiah at this point, but I'm thinking he's just too small. If he wins, he'll be stuck at Evan Bourne status in the long term.

Lock Jaw
05-24-2011, 01:11 AM
Naw, they would definitely make Jeremiah a comedy character just because of his accent.

He's not gonna win anyways. They like him, but his "green"ness is starting to be a factor and show in this late stage.

Thought Jeremiah didn't do too well on the promo either. Needed to be more himself rather than trying to "be somebody else".

Loved how AJ came out of nowhere with an actual good promo and Bill is just like "...... What the fuck."

Lock Jaw
05-24-2011, 01:12 AM
Also, in the beginning of the show... When Christina came out of the van, I thought she was like drugged up on something from the hospital, but then I remembered that is just her voice.

Lock Jaw
05-24-2011, 01:36 AM
Oh, I also have to say that I marked out when Austin said "What are you, a SLACKER?"

DaVe
05-24-2011, 02:33 AM
god damn, austin was really tearing into andy. With the amount of shit thrown at him I thought he was gonna get physical, lol.

Lock Jaw
05-24-2011, 02:45 AM
Yeah, could see the "silent rage" building up in Andy through the whole segment until Austin finally got him to explode. If Andy can keep up that kind of intensity, he just might win. He probably will not, though.

Londoner
05-24-2011, 04:18 AM
Just watched it. AJ was lucky to make it this long I guess since he was never really liked. Christina will be so annoying if she ever gets on raw/smackdown, can't stand her. Luke's easily gonna win this now anyway. Found the shit talking towards Andy funny as fuck though.

Skippord
05-24-2011, 04:20 AM
gonna be so bummed if Luke doesn't win

Team Sheep
05-24-2011, 08:58 AM
I'm glad Austin saw right through Christina. She was just trying to play the poor innocent girl type for some appreciation as she was the only woman left. Fuck off you annoying bitch. All that drama for a sprained ankle too. Jesus.

Anybody Thrilla
05-24-2011, 10:02 AM
SIIIIIIIIIIIIILENT RAAAAAGE

You sound like a damn Christmas carol!

Stone Cold is the man. The last two episodes were absolutely incredible.

M-A-G
05-24-2011, 01:09 PM
So glad Andy and Luke made it to the end but Jeremiah has been a surprise for me the entire series. I also had to chuckle a bit when Austin claimed he doesn't make mistakes. I suppose being divorced more than once is only bad when you're Ross Gellar.

M-A-G
05-24-2011, 01:11 PM
I'm glad Austin saw right through Christina. She was just trying to play the poor innocent girl type for some appreciation as she was the only woman left. Fuck off you annoying bitch. All that drama for a sprained ankle too. Jesus.

I think you're giving her more credit than she deserves. To paraphrase the Joker, does she look like someone with a plan?

Innovator
05-24-2011, 02:28 PM
I loved DeMott's reaction to AJ's promo.

M-A-G
05-24-2011, 02:36 PM
I loved DeMott's reaction to AJ's promo.

Agreed. I was cracking up when he said "What....the....f*ck?" It was a shame it wasn't enough to save him though especially when virtually everything is scripted nowadays.

Corndad
05-25-2011, 12:47 AM
AJ's promo did kill it but it was just his time to go. I can't stop laughing at the Austin singing the Christmas Carol "Silent Rage" Hilarious.

Lock Jaw
05-25-2011, 01:16 AM
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RHkXmc5c9GQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Interesting watching this segment where the TE Kids introduce themselves again, now that I know the characters. Before it was just a bunch of random people I didn't care about and wasn't really paying attention to.

Blitz
05-25-2011, 02:41 AM
It's like combining one aspect of each of the finalists could make a really good superstar. Andy's look, Luke's in-ring talent, Jeramiah's charisma.

Luke will almost certainly win though, though I find him sort of generic looking, and not all that charismatic. Andy I think has the most potential as character. I think the silent rage thing is good. A monster heel who was somewhat contained and methodical would be an interesting contrast to the usual fare WWE likes to do with big guys. When he does explode, then it would be really scary.

Like I said, I'd be surprised if all these guys don't get contracts at some point.

DaVe
05-25-2011, 03:02 AM
good thinking, lock jaw. lol ariane saying she is the next diva after being out #1. Most of them seemed no different to how they were on the show. But Martin really didn't look like a top dog here.

and goddamn, rima was shithot here.

GD
05-25-2011, 04:24 AM
Probably the best WWE show atm. Loving every bit of it.

VSG
05-25-2011, 08:19 AM
Poor Skidmarks :'(

Also you can see Luke and Jeremiah bonding right there itself with the latter piling on the charisma on the crowd.

Lock Jaw
05-25-2011, 02:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/2YPXT.gif

Rock's Thoughts: "Are you serious, bro?"

Lock Jaw
05-25-2011, 02:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/v3Pd6.gif

Silent Rage Unleashed. If he can keep it up then :y:

GD
05-25-2011, 03:26 PM
I love Andy. It is like, I completely understand him.

Lock Jaw
05-31-2011, 12:29 AM
Hyped up for the finale.

Loved this week's episode. Would have like it even more if Michael Cole didn't spoil it for me on RAW. I think I'm going to have to try to find somewhere that streams it live next week.

I figured that Jeremiah was going home this week, but didn't like having that chance of me being wrong taken away.

Anyways, I don't think there is any chance of Andy winning, but I'd be happy if he does. I really like the dude for some reason.

Lock Jaw
05-31-2011, 12:32 AM
Oh. Apparently the winner is being announced live on RAW, so I best catch the show on a stream somewhere. No idea where. Someone tell me places that stream tv stations.

Evil Vito
05-31-2011, 12:42 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Supposedly, the entire cast of Tough Enough was at the FCW arena for that filming. My guess is that most of the others filmed matches too. Gotta have some other stuff to fill up the hour time slot.

Would be shocked if Luke lost...but I like Andy a lot so it'd be cool.</font>

Skippord
05-31-2011, 04:27 AM
Andy is a huge bitch, and I dislike him thoroughly

teamXtremist
05-31-2011, 05:33 AM
andy is just too nice both he and luke r fags

Team Sheep
05-31-2011, 09:07 AM
Oh. Apparently the winner is being announced live on RAW, so I best catch the show on a stream somewhere. No idea where. Someone tell me places that stream tv stations.

I've been using this site for Tough Enough every week. Been great 99% of the time.

http://www.phstream.com/2010/10/usa-network.html

Team Sheep
05-31-2011, 09:15 AM
Happy Andy is in the final. I've loved watching him progress greatly every week. You'd think Luke is surely going to win but if it all comes down to one match to make the final decision then he could shit the bed at the last hurdle so should be some intriguing viewing.

DAMN iNATOR
05-31-2011, 10:51 AM
That fucking scene in the children's hospital on last night's ep. with the girl telling Austin and one of the guys of the final 3 that she thought her heart was "going to explode"...fucking heartbreaking. :( Honestly don't know how SCSA and the other dude with him were both able to be so strong for her after hearing that, but kudos to both of 'em for not just completely losing it like I did.

Made me take a look at myself and tried to remind myself not to take my good health for granted anymore.

Innovator
05-31-2011, 10:54 AM
I think Andy is gonna take it if he keeps that big man mentality in his showing.

DAMN iNATOR
05-31-2011, 11:20 AM
Dunno, man. TBH, I think Luke's gonna close the deal in his 5:00 FCW exhibition match.

GD
06-01-2011, 01:04 AM
I really really hope that Andy wins. Loving the show.

Skippord
06-01-2011, 09:17 AM
Andy and his girlish freakouts will bring down the WWE

Skippord
06-01-2011, 09:19 AM
huge gay crush on Luke

Lock Jaw
06-01-2011, 01:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/u8kld.gif

He was do damn proud of this. :$

http://i.imgur.com/aadGJ.gif

Really wanted him to Stunner both of them.

VSG
06-01-2011, 01:21 PM
So Andy broke his self-imposed "no alcohol" rule?

Innovator
06-01-2011, 01:22 PM
Well the contest was over, and Stone Cold Steve Austin is handing you a congratulatory beer.