PDA

View Full Version : any one heard of Lil' Wyte

Windsor Hill Product
12-18-2003, 07:06 PM
He's that white boy 3 6 Mafia usually has on their songs he's aight. I wanna hear Eminem vs. Lil Wyte in a freestyle battle or just a battle :drool:

Bad Guy
12-18-2003, 07:58 PM
no

Gero X
12-18-2003, 08:14 PM
He's that white boy 3 6 Mafia usually has on their songs he's aight. I wanna hear Eminem vs. Lil Wyte in a freestyle battle or just a battle :drool:

No I havent, and no you dont that would probably be horrible. And why, just because they are both white? who gives a fu</>ck really, theres plenty of white rappers and a lot of them are better than Eminem anyway they just arent getting played on the race card. Let him battle Nas, or Luda, or Canibus (em wants it so why not), somebody that can rip it up in a real freestyle and not a film which is scripted.

DaveWadding
12-18-2003, 11:18 PM
I'd just like to add that Ludacris may be the sickest man alive on the freestyle.

Cassidy
12-19-2003, 01:37 AM
I'd just like to add that Ludacris may be the sickest man alive on the freestyle.
:y: :yes:

Kris P Lettus
12-19-2003, 04:25 PM
I got his shi</>t...

p.s.Haystack is the sickest white boy ever...

The Outlaw
12-19-2003, 04:32 PM
I need some freestyle shit.

Dave, hook it up.

Also, yes heard him. He's got a lot of songs about drugs, which get played around here a lot. Got a good beat but the message isn't there. Seems like he's just rapping about drugs and killing.

I listen to him every now and then when I want to "bump".

The Outlaw
12-19-2003, 04:46 PM
I got his shi</>t...

p.s.Haystack is the sickest white boy ever...

Haystack :y:

Down south playas :cool:

Kris P Lettus
12-19-2003, 07:17 PM
I need some freestyle shit.

Dave, hook it up.

:wavesad:

Check out "Sway & King Tek's Wake Up Show Freestyles"... There are atleast 4 volumes that I know of.. Or you could just d/l some of the tracks.. They got alittle bit of everyone on there...

I agree about Lil Wyte, Outlaw.. Lord Infamous is prolly his ghost writer.. But, as always, Paul's production is ten f'n ten..

:\

Pete
12-19-2003, 07:29 PM
I have a dream.............:(

The Outlaw
12-19-2003, 08:48 PM
:wavesad:

Check out "Sway & King Tek's Wake Up Show Freestyles"... There are atleast 4 volumes that I know of.. Or you could just d/l some of the tracks.. They got alittle bit of everyone on there...

I agree about Lil Wyte, Outlaw.. Lord Infamous is prolly his ghost writer.. But, as always, Paul's production is ten f'n ten..

:\

I didn't think of you. :$

I will download some of that stuff. I downloaded Razel - If your mother only knew...the short version...you got any of his shit? Or anything like it?

Suggestion it up :D

Kris P Lettus
12-19-2003, 09:48 PM
I didn't think of you. :$

I will download some of that stuff. I downloaded Razel - If your mother only knew...the short version...you got any of his shit? Or anything like it?

Suggestion it up :D

Go buy MTM (make the music) 2000.. I've had that cd since new years day 2000...

:cool:

Suggestion:

-anything by Doug E Fresh
-Rahzel Vs Rob Swift (in atleast three parts)
-Rahzel and Kenny Mahaned Vs DJ Skribble and DJ Slinky
-some Biz Markie

*shrug*

I use to be all about beatboxing.. Now I'm more on turntablism...

:yes: