PDA

View Full Version : I'm starting to feel sorry for Hulk Hogan

Mjdiesel
04-12-2011, 02:06 PM
The guy has way too much time on his hands.

WHY? Why flame Edge? What's his deal?

Ermaximus
04-12-2011, 02:07 PM
He's Hogan. He's a bitter old douchebag. Fuck him.

itsmeJD
04-12-2011, 02:08 PM
He's a bitter old fuck who wants to divert attention from Edge because in the grand scheme of things, it's all about Hogan...fuck that old codger.

Rammsteinmad
04-12-2011, 02:11 PM
Come on guys, you're being a bit too harsh on Hogan. The guy is an absolute legend in the world or pro-entertaining. Seriously, I'm sure he meant no harm. I guess sometimes...

Ah alright fuck it. I hate Hogan. He could make a Twitter comment about Jericho being God and CM Punk the messiah and I'd still wish death upon him for no other reason than being Hulk Hogan.

Rock Bottom
04-12-2011, 02:12 PM
Hogan did not flame Edge.

Mjdiesel
Come on guys, you're being a bit too harsh on Hogan. The guy is an absolute legend in the world or pro-entertaining. Seriously, I'm sure he meant no harm. I guess sometimes...

Ah alright fuck it. I hate Hogan. He could make a Twitter comment about Jericho being God and CM Punk the messiah and I'd still wish death upon him for no other reason than being Hulk Hogan.

Listen I worshipped the man like Jesus Christ from the ages of 5-11, but don't throw Edge under the bus just because Vince is becoming soft!!!

How many TLC matches was Hogan in?

Ermaximus

:lol:

Rock Bottom
04-12-2011, 02:13 PM
I know reading what he says sometimes is a serious reading comprehension battle but I think he's indicating that Edge is getting a raw deal and has absolutely no choice, whereas other guys have had the option of ignoring the doctors and not being forced into retirement, and actually went on to do even bigger things in their careers. Wrestlers usually love what they do.

GoneFishing
04-12-2011, 02:13 PM

Oh yes he did.

The funny part was when he retracted his statement by calling Edge a "real wrestler" and complimenting him.

Mjdiesel
04-12-2011, 02:14 PM

Yeah he did, he belittled his contributions to the company by saying Edge worked for the media business, not the wrestling business.

Hogan's 100 percent right, but it neednt be said, and the majority of Edge's prime of his career was BEFORE Vince started selling out to children and becoming a "media company".

It's like saying Babe Ruth's a piece of shit who did nothing for baseball afterall because he spent his last season with the Boston Braves.

Rammsteinmad
04-12-2011, 02:15 PM
Who cares what Hogan meant? He's Hogan! Fuck him anyway!!!

itsmeJD
04-12-2011, 02:15 PM
He tried doing the shit in a subtle manner. Even if he WAS praising Edge, I wouldn't trust Hogan's orange ass for nothin. He'd probably be doing it in hopes Edge would invite him to Smackdown for his retirement speech/title dropping so Hogan could suck in a little more spotlight to tan that bald fucking head of his.

Rammsteinmad
04-12-2011, 02:16 PM
Listen I worshipped the man like Jesus Christ from the ages of 5-11, but don't throw Edge under the bus just because Vince is becoming soft!!!

How many TLC matches was Hogan in?

I've got no idea what you just said.

The Jayman
04-12-2011, 02:17 PM
Hogan is just bitter because when Edge said he had a live sex celebration with Lita, he thought he said Linda

Rock Bottom
04-12-2011, 02:19 PM
“if any of the guys like me,Flair,Hardy,Andre,AA,Blanchard,orndoff,Henning would have listened to doctors we would have quit15yrsago. but I don’t know Edges working environment because they are a media company not a wrestling company. HH”

“wrestlers work hurt! What about Foley! I bet EDGE still wants to keep wrestling,he’s one of the boys big time!!! HH”

Rock Bottom
04-12-2011, 02:20 PM
You guys are putting words in his mouth, which is a little impressive.

itsmeJD
04-12-2011, 02:20 PM
"but I don’t know Edges working environment because they are a media company not a wrestling company." HH

This means he should shut the fuck up and worry about shit he knows something about...like his fucking back brace.

Rammsteinmad
04-12-2011, 02:22 PM
He can talk all the shit about WWE being a 'media company', but he'd go back in a heartbeat if they offered it.

Ermaximus
"but I don’t know Edges working environment because they are a media company not a wrestling company." HH

This means he should shut the fuck up and worry about shit he knows something about...like his fucking back brace.

Or how bad a match between him and Anderson is really going to be.

Rammsteinmad
Also, fuck Hogan anyway.

Rock Bottom
04-12-2011, 02:24 PM
That's extremely naive. Tons of people make digs about "getting the W out," Hogan does it, and all the sudden he's flaming Edge. He said Edge was "one of the boys." That means he's giving Edge credit. He even clarified his statement so that internet crybabies would understand what he meant.

Rock Bottom
04-12-2011, 02:25 PM
I just don't get how you can take a flame out of "I bet he wants to keep wrestling, he's one of the boys big time."

Rammsteinmad
04-12-2011, 02:28 PM
When Hogan says 'he one of the boys', he really means 'Edge please help me get back in WWE'.

itsmeJD
04-12-2011, 02:30 PM
When Hogan says 'he one of the boys', he really means 'Edge please help me get back in WWE'.

or "one of the boys big time who can help me get my old orange ass wheeled back into WWE since Vince isn't returning my calls"

Rock Bottom
04-12-2011, 02:30 PM
Hogan may have done some douchey things, but this is just a fine example of blind Hogan hating. The guy says enough as it is, the fact that people actually need to put words in his mouth shows me that he's still got just as much charisma as he ever did.

Rammsteinmad
04-12-2011, 02:32 PM
I blindly hate Hogan, and I'm not ashamed of it.

itsmeJD
04-12-2011, 02:33 PM
I think Hogan and his delusional fucking family all suck monkey ass. I agree with Ramm completely. Fuck that bald Florida orange colored boa wearin bastard. Really a moot point arguing anything else.

Volare
04-12-2011, 02:35 PM
Edge is a made man in WWE, he doesn't have shit to worry about really. Soon we'll hear that he's an agent, or working in the office.

So fuck what Hogan thinks.

itsmeJD
04-12-2011, 02:36 PM
Yup, and inducted in the HOF by Christian shortly thereafter

Lock Jaw
04-12-2011, 02:36 PM
Also, no one is putting words into his mouth, as the words are coming from his twitter account.

itsmeJD
04-12-2011, 02:37 PM
Thank you GM.

BigCrippyZ
04-12-2011, 02:39 PM
This orange, wrinkled, bald, crippled, daughter fucking/molesting old man is just jealous that he no longer can draw large volumes of people to a wrestling product without Vince's help to promote it.

Rock Bottom
04-12-2011, 02:44 PM
@HulkHogan4Real
Hulk Hogan
@Only_1Abz my take is with a unfixable neck injury it's over ,but he's one of the boys and it will be hard to keep him down,he's 4life HH

Rock Bottom
04-12-2011, 02:44 PM
http://i05.s2.imagehosting.ws/2010-06-04/270921/000a300f_medium.jpeg

Mjdiesel
04-12-2011, 02:45 PM
I've got no idea what you just said.

Don't be an asshole.

You know damn well what I said you troll.

Mjdiesel
04-12-2011, 02:47 PM
Also, no one is putting words into his mouth, as the words are coming from his twitter account.

Yeah, some bastard's out there breaking into his account. Probably the same jerk who broke into Kurt Angle's and Paul Pierce's when they said outspoken out of line things in the past.

Mjdiesel
04-12-2011, 02:48 PM
I blindly hate Hogan, and I'm not ashamed of it.

I didn't get it.

itsmeJD
04-12-2011, 02:48 PM
Probably the same family member who broke into Kurt Angle's when he was dru...I mean asleep...and bitched about everyone using his finish, lol.

Rammsteinmad
04-12-2011, 02:54 PM
Don't be an asshole.

You know damn well what I said you troll.

No, I genuinely couldn't tell if you were defending Hogan, attacking Edge, defending Edge, attacking Vince... I DON'T KNOW!!!

Gertner
04-12-2011, 02:56 PM
I didn't get it.

Nobody cares fag. Maybe if you thought of something other than cocks in your ass you'd figure it out.

Rock Bottom
04-12-2011, 03:01 PM
Gertner, I am starting to wonder if you think you are Mjdiesel's cellmate.

Rammsteinmad
04-12-2011, 03:02 PM
Gertner stop acting tough and just be yourself. :roll:

Rock Bottom
04-12-2011, 03:05 PM
We're trying to argue about Hulk Hogan and "keep shit alive" here today.

Rock Bottom
04-12-2011, 03:05 PM
Hogan was later inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2005. He is a 12-time world heavyweight champion being a six-time WWF/E Champion and a six-time WCW World Heavyweight Champion, as well as a former WWE World Tag Team Champion with Edge.

Nothing relevant to twitter comments, just did not know that.

Rock Bottom
04-12-2011, 03:08 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K8ik-gtD0wM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nark Order
04-12-2011, 03:10 PM
Yeah, everyone who is made to stop by doctors is a fucking pussy! Hogan should set his crosshairs on Darren Drozdoff next. He didn't have to quit wrestling. What a fucking pansy!!

M-A-G
04-12-2011, 03:13 PM
To think Edge cheered for his sorry ass back at WM 6. Then again, Christian was a little Warrior so it's tough to say who got the raw deal on that one.

Nark Order
04-12-2011, 03:18 PM
Rock Bottom, what?

if any of the guys like me,Flair,Hardy,Andre,AA,Blanchard,orndoff,Henning would have listened to doctors we would have quit15yrsago.

How is that, in any way, being taken out of context? That was a dickish thing to say right after a guy had to retire from an injury. There's no other way to take it. There was no hidden meaning to that at all. It was an asshole thing to do from a guy that has a history of being an asshole. It's very simple, cut and dry. Now shut the fuck up.

Ermaximus
04-12-2011, 03:22 PM
Yeah, everyone who is made to stop by doctors is a fucking pussy! Hogan should set his crosshairs on Darren Drozdoff next. He didn't have to quit wrestling. What a fucking pansy!!

I'm sure Chris Nowinski and Matt Capoletti are on his list as well.

#1-norm-fan
04-12-2011, 03:24 PM
I'm more offended that he threw HARDY into the middle of that list of legends. lol. Holy shit.

If Jeff Hardy had quit 15 years ago, TNA's last pay-per-view would have had a main event. Just sayin'.

Rock Bottom
04-12-2011, 03:25 PM
Rock Bottom, what?

if any of the guys like me,Flair,Hardy,Andre,AA,Blanchard,orndoff,Henning would have listened to doctors we would have quit15yrsago.

How is that, in any way, being taken out of context? That was a dickish thing to say right after a guy had to retire from an injury. There's no other way to take it. There was no hidden meaning to that at all. It was an asshole thing to do from a guy that has a history of being an asshole. It's very simple, cut and dry. Now shut the fuck up.

Calm down. Try reading the rest of what Hogan said. You guys are a bunch of pussies rioting over twitter statements. If you want someone to shut the fuck up, maybe you shouldn't be concerned with what people like Hogan say on their twitter accounts.

Rock Bottom
04-12-2011, 03:26 PM
As far as answering your question, not only is it being taken out of context, it's being exaggerated. He is making a parallel between what the business used to be like, and what the WWE is today. He has said about three times that "Edge is a wrestler 4life."

Nark Order
04-12-2011, 03:32 PM
No, stop it. You're being ridiculous and wrong. He was absolutely being a complete dickhead and there's is no other way to look at it. You're making things up to support some stupid Hulk Hogan cock obsession you have. It's laid out in front of you. He was being a complete asshole and insensitive towards a guy that worshiped him growing up that's going through the worst time of his life. Anything he said afterwards wasn't clarification, it was backtracking.

You're on some notion that people don't like this because they hate Hogan and that's completely ass-backwards. Many people don't like Hogan because of stupid shit like this that he does ALL THE TIME. Consider the source, consider his track record of making retarded comments, consider that he's a complete ego-maniacal jackass... It's all pretty cut and dry. He's just a douche. That's it. There's nothing else to it. Now stop over-analyzing something that is ridiculously clear to see.

Rock Bottom
04-12-2011, 03:32 PM
I'd also like to point out that Hogan isn't a mark like we are, and that he was an actual wrestler, and is prone to say some real shit that people aren't necessarily going to understand or like. The fact that the guy can say a word on twitter with even remotely ambiguous undertones and enrage thousands of people just goes to show you even further.

Rock Bottom
04-12-2011, 03:33 PM
I'm the one overanalyzing?

Rock Bottom
04-12-2011, 03:34 PM
To be clear, I do not like Hulk Hogan.

Nark Order
04-12-2011, 03:35 PM
I'd also like to point out that Hogan isn't a mark like we are, and that he was an actual wrestler, and is prone to say some real shit that people aren't necessarily going to understand or like.

So now he is a dick? Shut the fuck up and quit backtracking all over the place.

Rock Bottom
04-12-2011, 03:41 PM
Narcissus, you seem a little bit upset.

Emperor Smeat
04-12-2011, 03:42 PM
:nono: Hogan.

Regardless if Hogan meant it as an actual dig against Edge or tried to show how wrestling has changed, Edge decided his long term health was much more important to him than getting a few extra weeks or months of wrestling.

Rock Bottom
04-12-2011, 03:46 PM
Here's the original question that sparked this whole thing.

@jays712
Sahm
@HulkHogan4Real Edge retired tonight. Looks legit too. Can't get medical cleareance for neck injury. Any thoughts on him?

Hogan also answered in that question that wrestlers work injured. This happens to be true!

There is nothing insulting about any of this. You guys are probably more insulted than Edge is. Who will probably get a phone call from Hogan. Which probably will not contain an ounce of all this internet rage.

SlickyTrickyDamon
04-12-2011, 03:47 PM
Fucking Hogan shitting on a guy who was his childhood idol. Is this what you really think of your Hulkamaniacs....brother?

Fuck you.

If Hardy quit 15 years ago he wouldn't have even appeared on television for the most part.....shit what could have been. :(

Nark Order
04-12-2011, 03:48 PM
Oh, were doing the "Don't get so worked up?" cliche now, are we? Shut up.

You're just obviously wrong and you don't really have an argument. Hogan is an asshole and continually proves it all the time. There is no other way to interpret his comments. He was just being a jerk. Would he have said the same thing to Edge's face? Obviously not. That's an indication that he was definitely being a dick.

"Oh hey Edge, just wanted to tell you that we all had neck injuries and we never retired."

Rock Bottom
04-12-2011, 04:00 PM
Oh, were doing the "Don't get so worked up?" cliche now, are we? Shut up.

You're just obviously wrong and you don't really have an argument. Hogan is an asshole and continually proves it all the time. There is no other way to interpret his comments. He was just being a jerk. Would he have said the same thing to Edge's face? Obviously not. That's an indication that he was definitely being a dick.

"Oh hey Edge, just wanted to tell you that we all had neck injuries and we never retired."

Yes, do you know why? Because you're getting worked up. That's why, buddy!

Your "argument" is "NO, NO WAY MAN. HE'S A FUCKING DICK, FUCK THAT GUY. THERE'S NOTHING ELSE. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY, MOTHER FUCKER, SHUT THE FUCK UP!" See, anyone can put quotation marks around exaggerated and opinionated notions.

Wipe the spit off of your screen and learn to understand words a little better.

You are ignoring several things, which I cannot fault you for if you have Hulk Hogan's twitter flavored turds dripping down over your eyes.

1) Hogan stated repeatedly that Edge is "one of the boys," and "a wrestler for life"
2) Hogan said nothing false at all. Wrestlers did and do wrestle injured. If in fact, most of those wrestlers he listed listened to doctors, they would have quit years ago.
3) He in no way insulted Edge by retiring. Anything said in an undertone was said in exactly that, an undertone, and if you want to "argue" about it, the burden is not on anyone to disprove anything theoretical that may lie beneath what he said.
4) He spoke about Edge's work environment, the WWE. It is no secret that they don't even want to refer to themselves as a wrestling company. Using "media company" was completely fair. And by the way, a lot of people on this board joke frequently about it.
5) He said that he bets Edge wants to continue wrestling. I think he is correct!

Nark Order
04-12-2011, 04:06 PM
No amount of bullet points is going to make your stupid opinion correct. He made a really insensitive rude comment about a guy that worshiped him and then he backtracked as much as he could. The damage has already been done. He's a cock. It's simple. That's the end of it.

If you want to continue defending a jackass then so be it but it's quite clear that he messed up by posting some retarded shallow insult about a guy that works for the competition. When people got mad, he backtracked. That's all that happened and it happens all the time, especially in the wrestling business. Kurt Angle, anyone?

CSL
Seems more of a shot at WWE than a shot at Edge to me. Could have been worded better and it's a bit close to the bone given the fact he literally just retired, he didn't need to do that. But I don't think he has a problem with Edge at all, he says nothing but nice stuff after that. And I doubt Hogan cares enough about what the internet thinks or how he's perceived to backtrack and attempt to save some variety of face.

M-A-G
This is why old people shouldn't be allowed near electronic devices. How Twitter remains "in" while everyone from grandparents to the freakin' Dali Llama has accounts is beyond me.

Rock Bottom
04-12-2011, 04:10 PM
No amount of bullet points is going to make your stupid opinion correct. He made a really insensitive rude comment about a guy that worshiped him and then he backtracked as much as he could. The damage has already been done. He's a cock. It's simple. That's the end of it.

If you want to continue defending a jackass then so be it but it's quite clear that he messed up by posting some retarded shallow insult about a guy that works for the competition. When people got mad, he backtracked. That's all that happened and it happens all the time, especially in the wrestling business. Kurt Angle, anyone?

Hogan didn't flame Edge.

No one has successfully defined any of this as a flame. Within seconds of posting what he did, he said Edge was a real wrestler, "4life."

What makes it clear. What makes my opinion stupid. You are honestly just rattling off the top of your brain.

HOGAN SAID SOMETHING, PEOPLE GOT MAD, AND YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCKER DID?

NO MAN, SERIOUSLY. YOU READY?

MOTHER FUCKER BACK TRACKED.

Rock Bottom
04-12-2011, 04:11 PM
God damn mother fuckin' back tracking BITCH!

Nark Order
04-12-2011, 04:15 PM
No, it's just simple and you're making it extremely complicated. He just said something stupid about somebody else and then he backtracked to try to cover it up. It literally happens every single day on Twitter. That's all the happened. There is no other explanation. Now stop.

The Jayman
04-12-2011, 04:16 PM
anything can happen in <s>the world wrestling federation</s> twitter

Rock Bottom
04-12-2011, 04:16 PM
WAY TOO FUCKIN' COMPLICATED. ALL RIGHT, I'LL TONE IT DOWN.

BACKWITHANOTHERONEOFTHOSEBACKTRACKIN BEATS!~

bumbumbumbumbum, BUMBUMBUM, bumbumbumbumbum, BUMBUMBUM, bumbumbumbumbum, BUMBUMBUM, bumbumbumbumbum, BUMBUMBUM,

BACKWITHANOTHERONEOFTHOSEBACKTRACKIN BEATS!~

REER REER REER REER!

REER REER REER REER!

REER REER REER REER!

REER REER REER REER!

Rock Bottom
04-12-2011, 04:19 PM
This also has nothing to do with Kurt Angle.

@KurtAngleTNA
Kurt Angle
@damian1972 Swagger's great, I have no problem. People could say I stole the Ankle Lock from Shamrock.
10 Aug via web Favorite Retweet Reply

Rock Bottom
04-12-2011, 04:20 PM
REER! REER EERERERERERE!

Rock Bottom
04-12-2011, 04:20 PM
Ah, fucking worthless.

Nark Order
04-12-2011, 04:22 PM
And the retard-o-meter is now officially OFF THE FUCKING CHARTS, Ladies and Gentlemen!!!

seapig4
04-12-2011, 04:22 PM
Hogan could of just answered the question with something like "Its a shame he is a good guy etc" like every other wrestler on twitter has put but he had to add that extra shit to try and get his ass into some kind of limelight cus he is a fucking cunt.

Nark Order
04-12-2011, 04:33 PM
Honestly, people spend so many calories deciphering stuff like this. I solved in in 5 seconds. He's just a dick. Now let's move on and get on with our lives.

CSL
04-12-2011, 04:37 PM
lol 'I solved it in 5 seconds'. And then spent the next hour trying to conclusively prove I'm right by repeating myself over and over again to Rock Bottom. The whole thing is completely redundant, including your own contributions/calories spent.

Nark Order
04-12-2011, 04:38 PM
This also has nothing to do with Kurt Angle.

@KurtAngleTNA
Kurt Angle
@damian1972 Swagger's great, I have no problem. People could say I stole the Ankle Lock from Shamrock.
10 Aug via web Favorite Retweet Reply

Ok, this is literally retarded. He went on a drunken twitter rampage and then changed his tune the next day when he got flack for it.

Nark Order
04-12-2011, 04:41 PM
lol 'I solved it in 5 seconds'. And then spent the next hour trying to conclusively prove I'm right by repeating myself over and over again to Rock Bottom. The whole thing is completely redundant, including your own contributions/calories spent.

So what? It's irritating. It's a very simple situation and one that is very easy to read into. Everyone else seemed to comprehend it fine. For some reason, he didn't.

THE SKY IS FUCKING PINK GOD DAMNIT!!! IT IS PINK! LOOK AT IT!!! NOTHING YOU CAN DO WILL CHANGE MY MIND!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!

CSL
04-12-2011, 04:44 PM
Only it's not. He could have been being a dick, he could have been taking a misguided shot at WWE, he could have not known the severity of Edge's injury, he could have thought it was a work yadda yadda yadda. It's really easy to lay into and cry about Hogan because he appears to be Bin Laden to the smart marks good ol' USA. But the only fact is we know jack shit.

Nark Order
04-12-2011, 04:49 PM

How does this not scream "I'm an insensitive asshole?" How can it even be interpreted any other way?

Rock Bottom
04-12-2011, 04:55 PM
Eating some butterfinger ice cream to try to get some of those motha fuckin calories back. I agree with everyone's premise that Hulk Hogan is a douche, however, this was not a direct flame at all towards Edge.

Also, your comment "I solved it in 5 seconds" is something I would say after I just jerked off. I mean, really. I solved it in 5 seconds? yo if eva get out a line on da real u can call my man nacirus he wil flat solve dat shit in 5 sekinz

And yes, Kurt Angle obviously got a little retarded on twitter, but the post I referenced came long before his little outrage. The point is that it's something completely different than Hogan answering a guy's tweet about Edge.

Rock Bottom
04-12-2011, 04:55 PM
I have been trying to answer that question for you, but you are locked down pretty tight sir, I do not think it is going to happen.

SlickyTrickyDamon
04-12-2011, 04:57 PM

How does this not scream "I'm an insensitive asshole?" How can it even be interpreted any other way?

Flair: Divorced 3 times. Basically has to work cause he was on the road too long and messed up 3 relationships without a thought of a pre-nup?

Hardy: A drug mess should have called it career in either 2003 or 2009.

Andre: Wrestled for too long and let his disease get out of control. Dead.

Blanchard: One of the greatest ever ran out of WCW and a sure pay day because of cocaine. Wouldn't have needed Roma or Sid as a Horseman with him in there.

Orndorf: Didn't take time off to fix his neck and now has one arm that is half the size of the other one. Idiotic.

Hennig: Probably should have quit before he did. Pushed it too long and died.

AA: Constant neck problems. Then WCW shat on him when he left as an nWo storyline.

Staying in the business too long doesn't make you a man or a tough guy. For the most part it makes you broken down man...or worse.

Rock Bottom
04-12-2011, 04:57 PM
Would you prefer it if Hulk Hogan were more sensitive?

Rammsteinmad
04-12-2011, 04:59 PM
I'd prefer it if Hogan was dead.

Rock Bottom
04-12-2011, 05:04 PM
Hogan dying would actually be pretty big news.

CSL
04-12-2011, 05:05 PM

...he could have not known the severity of Edge's injury, he could have thought it was a work yadda yadda yadda.

MoFo
04-12-2011, 05:42 PM
Wrestling forum gets trolled by Hulk Hogan, chapter 2728.

Mjdiesel
04-13-2011, 01:37 AM
Nobody cares fag. Maybe if you thought of something other than cocks in your ass you'd figure it out.

And maybe if you'd get out of all those male squirt bukkake videos you've been making maybe karma would work out for you better.

M-A-G
04-13-2011, 12:12 PM

I'm so getting wasted on that day. First time, too. If I'm going to do it, might as well be for a joyous occasion.

M-A-G
04-13-2011, 12:14 PM
Hogan could of just answered the question with something like "Its a shame he is a good guy etc"

"could have". "could HAVE"! Hell, even "could've" would be fine. Look, I'm sure you're a nice guy and all but it's a just a peeve I have.

Haze
04-13-2011, 12:41 PM
...he could have not known the severity of Edge's injury, he could have thought it was a work yadda yadda yadda.

Ignorance isn't really a good excuse for being a douche. He didn't feel the need to "clarify" his comments until he was bombarded by tweets about how off base his comment was. If his original intention was not to cheapen the legitimacy of Edge's injury, then he would have clarified his statement, without any provocation whatsoever.

Rollermacka
04-13-2011, 01:04 PM
I'd prefer it if Hogan was dead.

Hulk Hogan will ever die, like they said, they dont call him the "Immortal" Hulk Hogan for nothing.

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bohUJayqPW0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bohUJayqPW0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>

Side note, theres something on the main page about Hogan "feeling better than he has in years" and he wants to get back in the ring... Looks like we got a new World Heavyweight Champion :roll:

Rock Bottom
04-13-2011, 01:52 PM
wlb2003 Bill Brackett
@
@HulkHogan4Real I believe that you didnt mean 2 bash Edge but you should go back and read it cause it could be taken that way
15 hours ago
in reply to ↑

@HulkHogan4Real
Hulk Hogan
@wlb2003 it ,I read it and it sounded stiff,like a heel,oh I am a heel,but if it's a shoot you are right,i see how it was taken,sorryrespect

Rock Bottom
04-13-2011, 01:53 PM
HulkHogan4Real Hulk Hogan
RT @HulkHogan4Real: @EricRassin I didn't bash Edge ,I just said what choices others made brother hater

@HulkHogan4Real Any one who thinks you bashed Edge is in sain! You couldn't of been any more complmenterry. Proud maniac for life.

ROFL, in sain.

Rock Bottom
04-13-2011, 01:54 PM
Anyone who argued in this thread is in sain in da mem brain .

Rock Bottom
04-13-2011, 01:55 PM
H4S4NRULEZ Hasan Ali
@
@HulkHogan4Real hulk will you wrestle ever again
15 hours ago
in reply to ↑

@HulkHogan4Real
Hulk Hogan
@H4S4NRULEZ I really don't know right now,I've pushed it as far as one can,if something goes wrong I know I don't have any options left. HH

Rock Bottom
04-13-2011, 01:55 PM
VakAttack Mike Novak
@HulkHogan4Real Hulkster, what do you think of all this anger over your Edge comments?
14 hours ago
in reply to ↑

@HulkHogan4Real
Hulk Hogan
@VakAttack people will twist anything just to hate,that's how they live their lives,it's not just what they say but they think , the way they look at and live their lives is all full of hatred.it's really sad. HH

NoRoolz
04-13-2011, 08:20 PM
The comment was a bit stupid, not malicious. I'm no Hogan fan, far from it, but come onnnn all from a poorly worded/poorly written tweet that is basically just thinking out loud. Relax yo.

CSL
04-13-2011, 08:39 PM
Despite your dirty Chelsea ways, I always liked you NoRoolz.

Gonzo
04-13-2011, 09:44 PM
Hogan is the kind of guy who can't let the legacy he built stand for itself. He is so enamored with what he became that he has to try to keep that spotlight on himself. It's sad.

Volare
04-13-2011, 11:34 PM
Yeah, I believe in some way shape or form, Hogan tried to remind everyone he's Hulk Hogan and is the biggest thing to wrestling.

Blind-Rage
04-14-2011, 04:49 AM
Everyone here who is blasting Hogan would shoot your load for him if he ever went back to the WWE. Just because he is in TNA he sucks right? That's why I fucking can't stand sheeple!!!

NoRoolz
04-14-2011, 05:31 AM
Despite your dirty Chelsea ways, I always liked you NoRoolz.

:kiss: you make me hate Man United less.

Rammsteinmad
04-14-2011, 07:19 AM
Hogan is the kind of guy who can't let the legacy he built stand for itself. He is so enamored with what he became that he has to try to keep that spotlight on himself. It's sad.

I just thought he had a huge ego. :p

Rammsteinmad
04-14-2011, 07:21 AM
Everyone here who is blasting Hogan would shoot your load for him if he ever went back to the WWE. Just because he is in TNA he sucks right? That's why I fucking can't stand sheeple!!!

Despite all my posts of how I wish Hogan would die, you sir are correct. If Hogan appeared on Raw next week I would wear my Hulkamaniac t-shirt whilst playing 'Real American' at full volume. :nono:

That's why I fucking can't stand shidiots!!!

djoutcry
04-14-2011, 11:32 AM
danggggg what's with all the hate :|

Volare
04-14-2011, 12:25 PM
It's hate over Yappa-Pie TNA Hogan.

Blind-Rage
04-14-2011, 07:49 PM
Despite all my posts of how I wish Hogan would die, you sir are correct. If Hogan appeared on Raw next week I would wear my Hulkamaniac t-shirt whilst playing 'Real American' at full volume. :nono:

That's why I fucking can't stand shidiots!!!

Ramm, I stand corrected you are right. I forgot how much you really do hate him. I have read your quotes about him.