PDA

View Full Version : Predict how the Eugene match is gonna go

SammyG
04-28-2004, 02:11 AM
Eugene just acts stupid, and somehow gets the win by doing nothing really, just like he got that win at that houseshow. its really sad, but i think his character could actually be going somewhere now, with the whole u have 2 weeks to get him ready. what if he just shows up and hes un-retarded? he was just joking the whole time. lol

#1-norm-fan
04-28-2004, 02:31 AM
Eugene via fisherman suplex

#1-norm-fan
04-28-2004, 02:31 AM
Or I could be WAY off

Stickman
04-28-2004, 02:37 AM
I bet he's all nice and gentle in his match. Let's say he hits a body slam and he feels bad so he picks what'shisnut up and dusts him off. Then what'shisnut attacks Eugene causing him to go just ape shit and beats the living tar out of what'shisnut.

tucsonspeed6
04-28-2004, 02:02 PM
They haven't been very accurate about people with downs syndrome (which is what I'm guessing they're pretending that Eugene has) because people with downs syndrome are very sensitive to loud noises. When the pyros went off behind him he didn't flinch or anything. He seemed more happy than anything. I'd say it's pretty inaccurate. Likewise, they'll probably make his motions too fluid for someone with Down's Syndrome as well, so my guess is that they'll make him have autism in the ring and downs syndrome outside of the ring. Very confusing...but if it makes for good wrestling, i'm all for it.

Ferocious
04-28-2004, 02:09 PM
Dinsmore is a great wrestler as I'm sure we will all see in the not so distant future. He'll definately be one of the biggest faces in the company within 12 months. I'd love to see him go on an unbeaten streak ala Goldberg and Angle

Azriel
04-28-2004, 02:53 PM
Tucson, I don't think it's Downs Syndrome he has. I betcha dollars to donuts its autism. Someone here mentioned earlier that they might make him like Rain Man, and Hoffman had autism, so I'm betting that's what he has. Anyway, I smell a Reagal interference to get Eugene the win

Shaggy
04-28-2004, 02:55 PM
Its gonna be a squash match. Eugene is gonna win.

Corkscrewed
04-28-2004, 04:02 PM
He's going the autism route now. They're just using a popurri of mental disorders on him, cuz you know the writing team is going to be super accurate. :roll:

I predict he gets dominated, then mounts a bit of offense, then hits like four consecutive innovative and crazy moves before he gets the pinfall.

Funky Fly
04-28-2004, 04:19 PM
He'll be all happy go lucky, and just kinda play wrestle, then Conway will hit him and Eugene will look like he's gonna cry. Conway will make fun of him, the *snap* Eugene almost kills him.

Disturbed316
04-28-2004, 04:25 PM
He'll be all happy go lucky, and just kinda play wrestle, then Conway will hit him and Eugene will look like he's gonna cry. Conway will make fun of him, the *snap* Eugene almost kills him.

Yeah, something like that will happen :y:

Disturbed316
04-28-2004, 04:25 PM
I can picture him being a human suplex machine ala Taz, throwing Conway all over the place.

Azriel
04-28-2004, 04:35 PM
Should be interesting to see regardless

OssMan
04-28-2004, 04:37 PM
Eugene is either gonna be hella good in the ring, or he's just gonna pull something stupid. He's gonna win either way though.

Scarface
04-28-2004, 04:44 PM
Sounds like Conway is gonna get buried.

Disturbed316
04-28-2004, 05:03 PM
Imagine Eugene throwing the Power of the Punch :cool:

Savio
04-28-2004, 05:07 PM
Regal turns on the E man
-----------
Next week Regal hits him with power of the punch and eugene becomes very smart and beats randy orton :shifty:

Xero
04-28-2004, 05:46 PM
I hope it doesnt happen, but I could see the writing team doing somthing completely idiotic, like putting some kind of hat/machine on his head and he can wrestle with presision and kicks Conway's ass with it on, and is retarded without it...

Seriously, I'm hoping for the Smack, cry, kick f*ckin ass match...

Samurai_Star_Sailor
04-28-2004, 09:28 PM
To many people are already angry over this gimmick so there really is no way for him to lose without a lawsuit.

loopydate
04-28-2004, 09:57 PM
Conway turns on Grenier and the Lords of the Ring re-form.

...I can dream, can't I?

Iceman90
04-28-2004, 10:15 PM
Dinsmore is a great wrestler as I'm sure we will all see in the not so distant future. He'll definately be one of the biggest faces in the company within 12 months. I'd love to see him go on an unbeaten streak ala Goldberg and Angle

Dinsmore is THE MAN!

Why they saddled him with this shitty gimmick is beyond me.

Why not someone like Big Show who can't wrestle anyways? That way they don't waste their talent.