PDA

View Full Version : Tyler Reks chances of... not getting future endeavored

Rollermacka
04-19-2011, 03:29 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WCciqoBBhjY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

For those who remembered Reks first came out in ECW. He had a 20 minute feud with Paul Burchill and then went back to FCW to grow out his dreadlocks. The only noteworth things he's done since returning as a heel to Smackdown was getting on the Bragging Rights team and have like 20 matches with Chris Masters on Superstars. Do you think that Tyler Reks has anything going for him to survive "Spring Cleaning"? I'd say no, he hasnt made any real impact as a heel or a face, and there 20 guys in FCW that want to make it up to the main roster

NormanSmiley
04-19-2011, 03:47 PM
he has a look but obviously creative can't come up with more than 2 programs at once so he most likely is sweating right now.
on a side not, if they cut the roster every spring how much longer before we are down to 2 guys and 6 divas per roster? the cupboard is thin they need to be signing people not cutting

Schlomey
04-19-2011, 04:33 PM
who fucking cares as long as Ryder doesn't get fucked.

St. Jimmy
04-19-2011, 05:05 PM
Ryder will be First Blood.

Mr. Nerfect
04-20-2011, 07:28 AM
I think Ryder is safe. Although it wouldn't shock me if he was the "What the fuck?!? The WWE fucked up with that one!!!! Grrr!" release.

Personally, I think the WWE likes Reks. He's got a really interesting look, some size, and the dude can fucking work a match. He's pretty agile, as his ECW stint showed, but his matches on Superstars have been smartly worked. He's a bigger guy that could really get over as a monster -- with a fucking push. The WWE used the guy like once or twice on PPV last year, and then let him just disappear back down the roster. Timing has probably been a big issue for him.

The question is whether or not that now that we're out of Mania season, Reks can find himself a nice little spot on the roster somewhere. Seriously, have the dude run-out and give people his finishing moves randomly on both brands and he'd get super-over. Plus, I think he is actually talented enough to hold that position. Whereas, while I like my Ezekiel Jackson in small doses, I just can't get myself into his matches.

I think the guys on NXT STILL not getting over should probably be more afraid for their jobs, and I actually think Tyler Reks is like the #2 guy on Superstars behind Chris Masters, but yeah, I would be worried if I were him.

His saving grace is that he's big, and he has a look. That's something certain people in the WWE get behind. That he doesn't completely suck at telling a story in his matches is also something that can buy him favour. I think his job is more safe than JTG's, to be honest...