PDA

View Full Version : Someone tell me what movie this was...

Hanso Amore
04-20-2011, 10:56 AM
Saw a movie awhile back on Netflix.

Was weird movie...possibly Australian.

Basically a Man comes home on his birthday to find his house empty of his wife and kids. All there is in the house is a TV, VCR and tape. His wife makes a tape where she basically tells him she is leaving him and taking to kids, and he will never see any of them again. Then she has sex with their neighbor on film and he has to watch. He finds out later that she was whoring herself out all day while he was at work to save enough money to leave.

She hated him so much that she took all the photos of the kids as well, so tht he would forget what they look like over time. Fucked up movie.

Anyone know it?

It was like the womans name. Something weird. Diora or Geneva or some weird shit, but I cannot find it.

Jura
04-20-2011, 02:21 PM
What a bitch

RP
04-20-2011, 08:21 PM
Sounds like Tazz Dans life

Triple Naitch
04-20-2011, 09:13 PM
First time RP has made me lol in years.

Hanso Amore
04-21-2011, 12:11 AM
THANKS SMART413

Droford
04-21-2011, 12:17 AM
Sounds like it should be remade for America.

Sixx
04-21-2011, 12:51 AM

Basically a Man comes home on his birthday to find his house empty of his wife and kids. All there is in the house is a TV, VCR and tape. His wife makes a tape where she basically tells him she is leaving him and taking to kids, and he will never see any of them again. Then she has sex with their neighbor on film and he has to watch. He finds out later that she was whoring herself out all day while he was at work to save enough money to leave.

She hated him so much that she took all the photos of the kids as well, so tht he would forget what they look like over time. Fucked up movie.

Anyone know it?

It was like the womans name. Something weird. Diora or Geneva or some weird shit, but I cannot find it.

Why?

Cool King
04-21-2011, 04:01 AM

Anyone know it?

Alexandra's Project.

El Vaquero de Infierno
04-21-2011, 09:14 AM
Sounds like Tazz Dans life

BAMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm :rofl::rofl:

Corporate CockSnogger
04-21-2011, 09:25 AM
"It flashes several days forward to Steve sitting in the same chair watching the video of his wife having sex. He is masturbating to it and crying. The credits roll."

Hanso Amore
04-21-2011, 10:28 AM
Alexandra's Project.

Nailed it. Good job.

I will show you my penis as a reward.

Cool King
04-21-2011, 10:57 AM
Score.

Swiss Ultimate
04-21-2011, 01:24 PM
Did she even have a good reason?

The Jayman
04-21-2011, 01:51 PM
Did she even have a good reason?

It depicts a family where the protagonist, Steve, comes to find the life that he has been living is a lie. After years of what he believed to be marital bliss, his wife Alexandra confronts him with her dissatisfaction in a most unexpected and emotionally wrenching way. On his birthday, Alexandra (called 'Alex' by Steve, much to her chagrin) reveals, among other things, that she has felt objectified and emotionally ignored by him for the entirety of their marriage, and that she is leaving with their children with money she has secretly been earning from sex in their home.

Act I

This introduces Steve, Alex and their two kids. It shows Alex is very troubled about something. It shows Steve being very active and loving towards the children. The only other take-away was references to a security system that the neighbor installed for them. It lets them lower steel gates over the doors/windows.

Act II

Steve has a birthday party at work, a coworker kisses him on the cheek and he is later seen having lunch with this same co-worker. It's a very very small hint at infidelity. Steve gets promoted at work. Some things go on at home with alex and the kids. She is acting very strange, and sends the kids away in a taxi.

Act III

This is where it gets crazy. Steve comes home from work. His key does not work for the security system but the door is left open. He jumps around the corner for his birtday surprise and instead finds A TV set with a chair in front of it for viewing.

He goes upstairs to find everyone but nobody is home. When he gets back downstairs his bag has been moved to the living room... the door has been locked. The viewer presumes he is now locked in but steve is still clueless.

In the living room he finds a tape that says "Play me". He does so. It is his wife and children; they do a toast to their father and tell then tell him they love him. She then sends them away.

She turns on some music and does a strip tease, the music ending when she is about to take of her bra. She tells him it will have to wait, she wants to talk about something first.

She begins to tell him that he is a great dad. The kids love him. It's apparent that he tries hard with them. She isn't happy though. Steve is thinking, "blah blah blah", and hits fast forward.

He gets startled and hits pause to reveal his wife pointing a gun through the tv at him. He replays it. She says she's sure he's got a woman on the side, probably a bunch of women on the side. She is erratic, pulls the gun, points it at him, and then at herself. She says she's worthless to him and she should just finish herself off. She pulls the trigger and it clicks. She says, oops, its not loaded.

She starts talking about her breasts, her bra is too tight. She starts to take it off. She is showing them off to the camera for steve. She begins talking about how he always gropes her and how that wont be for much longer. She has a small bandaid on one breast. She tells him it's a biopsy and she has cancer. Steve begins to cry. She says she has a 50/50 chance of surviving but her breasts have a 0% chance. She is having a radical double masectomy in a week. She asks if he will visit her. He is really breaking down now, but visibly trying to be strong. She reaches for the bandaid and starts picking at it, then peels it off fast. She exclaims I'm cured! No biopsy, no cancer! It's just a joke to torment Steve.

She then talks about her body. That all he uses her for sex. She complains that he brought a cucumber to bed once. She asks him if he thought about putting the cucumber in the cashier when he bought it. She complains that he bought her a vibrator, a machine, and that putting it in her makes her his machine. She complains that he gets in the shower with her and fingers her. She says that its her tunnel of love, not his. She says this is why she can't wear skirts anymore because he fingers her.

She also complains about how he controls the money and she has to beg for it. So she's been making her own money by whoring, out of their house, while steve is at work.

She then begins to finger herself and tell him she doesnt need him anymore. She then says its time, and a man comes into the fram and begins to have sex with her. It's their neighbor who installed the security system.

When she is done she tells him she has taken the kids, taken every picture of them, and they will never see him again. That they will soon forget him and he will soon forget them. She is leaving him for good and he will never see her again either.

He becomes enraged but can't get out of the house, he breaks the ceiling out and crawls through the attic to the neighbors house and jumps through the ceiling.

ACT IV

The neighbor pulls a gun on him and has a long talk with him while the cops show up. He tells him his wife is clever and that he will get over them. He tells him that while he is in jail overnight that his wife instructed him (the neighbor) to erase his kids from the video but he will leave a few seconds of footage on the tape of his kids to be nice. It flashes several days forward to Steve sitting in the same chair watching the video of his wife having sex. He is masturbating to it and crying. The credits roll.

Sixx
04-21-2011, 02:05 PM
Hahahahaha, amazing.

BigDaddyCool
04-21-2011, 03:47 PM
What the fuck...so what exactly did he do to her to piss her off?

Swiss Ultimate
04-21-2011, 04:15 PM
She was just on the rag apparently. Sounds like a dumb movie.

Jura
04-21-2011, 04:36 PM
What a bitch

Sixx
04-21-2011, 05:23 PM
I like the ending.

Hanso Amore
04-22-2011, 10:41 AM
You all should watch it. Was a fucking weird flick. Love weird crazy shit like this.

BigDaddyCool
04-22-2011, 10:58 AM
Why would I want to watch something I basically already lived?

Triple Naitch
04-22-2011, 02:16 PM
It's on instant Netflix. So gonna watch this.

Triple Naitch
04-22-2011, 03:27 PM
K, just watched it. They stretched the hell out of this movie. This could have easily been a 45 minute short film. The dad walked around the house in the dark for like 10 minutes. Hanso's right, it was really weird. Lots of awkward silences. The wife is definitely a psycho.

The ending doesn't exactly go as the spoiler says.

Steve is masturbating watching the film again when the door rings. It's some random bloke asking if Mistress Alexandra is home. Steve closes the door and goes back to watching the film crying.

All in all, really weird film.

Rammsteinmad
04-22-2011, 06:15 PM
Lol, this sounds awesome, gotta check it out. I love movies like this that have fucking crazy, weird, unsual, yet unique stories.

Tazz Dan
04-26-2011, 06:41 AM
So I'm thinking, haven't been to the movies/tv forum for a few months. Might check it out. And by chance I happen to stumble across this thread.

Fuck you guys :)

Hanso Amore
04-26-2011, 10:42 AM
Fill me in Tazz, what is your life story that people reference, I honestly dont know.

Tazz Dan
04-26-2011, 05:10 PM
Well, my wife (Rollerskategirl) and I divorced. Anything that can be seen to be made into a reference to that, can and generally will be.

Hanso Amore
04-26-2011, 05:44 PM
gotcha.