PDA

View Full Version : Who's a bigger dumb ass: John Morrison, Michael Cole or The Naitch

The Naitch
04-21-2011, 10:33 PM
http://www.tpww.net/images/warriorlogin.jpg

You can't turn a ho into a housewife, but for some reason, John Morrison thinks that his whore of a girlfriend is the exception. Like is this for real? How do you get so delusional? Is it a small sacrifice to pay since he's living out his dream as a WWE Superstar? Like seriously, is he FO' REAL? Maybe he's just playing us all? Maybe he's a swinger? Or maybe he's bi and just loves the taste of Batista dong?

As for Michael Cole, sure he's garnering lots of heat, but it's of the X-Pac variety. There isn't one superstar on the roster that gets more air/mic time than Michael. Like seriously, I should start counting the amount of time we hear Michael Cole on a weekly basis.

Poll to come

Anybody Thrilla
04-21-2011, 10:38 PM
This....doesn't make sense.

Anybody Thrilla
04-21-2011, 10:39 PM
You're comparing what you believe to be the actions of a REAL person to how a FICTIONAL character is portrayed on television. How do you even draw a comparison?

Aguakate
04-21-2011, 10:40 PM
I don't get the poll or the thread, but...I voted for Cole.

Anybody Thrilla
04-21-2011, 10:43 PM
Do the actions of John Hennigan, notable for his work as professional wrestler John Morrison, make him more of a "bitch" (open to interpretation) than the fictional character Michael Cole from numerous World Wrestling Entertainment television programs?

Is that seriously what you want to know?

Aguakate
04-21-2011, 10:45 PM
Kayfabe lives!

Come on, AT! EVERYBODY knows Michael Cole is like that in REAL LIFE! And that, of course, makes him a BITCH!

Why?!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sBFmG3lZCx4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

...but it just DOES!

Anybody Thrilla
04-21-2011, 10:48 PM
I just really want to participate in this thread, but I have no idea how to.

RP
04-21-2011, 10:53 PM
I voted The Naitch because this thread is homo gay

SlickyTrickyDamon
04-21-2011, 10:55 PM
I voted Jomo.

Gertner
04-21-2011, 11:13 PM
Cole is not getting X Pac heat.

Ruien
04-21-2011, 11:41 PM
Voted for Cole because he is old and annoying now. They really need to cut his assholeness down a ton.

As for JoMo, if he likes being a swinger let him be one.

St. Jimmy
04-22-2011, 12:00 AM
Morrison, because at least Cole can curb his Bitch.

dronepool
04-22-2011, 12:09 AM
As long as he's happy with her.... who gives a fuck? I'm sure most of us wouldn't put up with that, but it's his life. He doesn't have to be in a monogamous relationship.

Rock Bottom
04-22-2011, 01:54 AM
How Cole is winning this?!!jffh

Nicky Fives
04-22-2011, 09:22 AM
Morrison, because Cole is only playing a douche on TV (and might I say, doing I fine job of it).....

voncouch
04-22-2011, 09:26 AM
I love logic puzzles, but even I'm having trouble figuring out this post.

Aguakate
04-24-2011, 04:27 AM
...Even HBK got "close" to Melina right in Morrison's face, for the world to see:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/N7zI-nrS4AQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

XL
04-24-2011, 09:40 AM
As for Michael Cole, sure he's garnering lots of heat, but it's of the X-Pac variety. There isn't one superstar on the roster that gets more air/mic time than Michael. Like seriously, I should start counting the amount of time we hear Michael Cole on a weekly basis.

Poll to come
Might have something to do with him being a commentator?

loopydate
04-24-2011, 12:03 PM
This thread makes my brain hurt.

BollywoodSingh
04-24-2011, 07:24 PM
http://www.tpww.net/images/warriorlogin.jpg

As for Michael Cole, sure he's garnering lots of heat, but it's of the X-Pac variety.

How is Cole getting X-Pac heat? X-Pac heat is when a wrestler gets booed by the fans simply because the fans don't wanna see him. Good heat is when the fans want to see the heel get beaten up or lose matches. Cole is getting good heat here.

DLVH84
04-24-2011, 09:01 PM
They're both assclowns, it's just they're at different levels.

Testicle
04-24-2011, 09:09 PM
Morrison, because Cole is only playing a douche on TV (and might I say, doing I fine job of it).....

Nicky Fives
04-24-2011, 09:55 PM
...Even HBK got "close" to Melina right in Morrison's face, for the world to see:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/N7zI-nrS4AQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:rofl:.....awesome spot.....

StevieA79
04-25-2011, 12:29 PM
In short Michael Cole.

Why? I am a long term follower of the WWE and now WWE and I have never had a commentator come across as being so awkward in my life. Yes I know this is part of the character but if you want to see how heel commentary is done take a look at Bobby Heenan!

Michael Coles character really doesn't make much sense at all. It just seems to be an egotistical, argumentitive, hypocritical know it all. Personally he makes me tune out of the show completely so is that Cole being good at playing this type of character? In my opinion NO. He has crossed the line he isn't just playing that kind of character here and there throughout the show which would be 'bearable' but throughout the WHOLE show. Both shows in fact! It's OVERKILL.

It's overkill it really is.. I can understand they are building Cole as a character, perhaps even a regular tv personality rather than just a commentator I 'get' that but what I don't get is why they would want to force Cole down peoples throat so much they lose interest. How is that good tv? Wanting to change the channel because they are trying to get Cole over as an onscreen character?

Also another thing I like parts of Cole and Lawlers feud but this whole Cole and Lawler being involved in matches almost every week got old after the first couple of times. Put one of them over and let them find new feuds for the love of god.

I agree with the Xpac heat comments that's what I believe Cole is attracting right now. It's not a case of him being so good at playing the heel that people love to hate him. No it's the 'get the hell off my tv' kind of heat. Much like Vicky Guerrero gets, if you don't think that's the case then that's cool I respect other peoples opinions but the crowd only boo Vicky because her voice is so screechy and terrible, she really is useless.

Both characters attract what I call cheap heat. Cole does everything he can to attract cheap heat and it's becoming a farce now. Take the Miz he does go for cheap heat occassionally but he mixes it in with his usual style of delivery with Cole it's talk about how great he is, talk about how he beat Lawler yada yada, you people are weak yada yada, I am the voice of the WWE, insert cheap heat comment here (based on local town) it's just really getting old.

I like what they are doing but I also think Cole arguing back and forth with Booker T, Lawler, Josh Matthews just becomes too much sometimes. Half the time I am left thinking WTF Cole that doesn't even make sense? How is that entertaining when it's mindless drivel? His counter arguements sound like something a school boy would come out with also. I understand the need as a heel commentator to protect and put over the heels but what he does is just hypocritical.

What the hell is the deal in repeating everything x10? Such as "how do you feel now Lawler, does that feel good Lawler, how do you feel now Lawler, how do you feel, you are a loser Lawler a loser, how do you feel now Lawler" yada yada..

I hope to god this leads to someone losing it such as Jack Swagger putting him out of action for a long time and for Cole to come back with a different attitude, I guess different with a new character. Surely they can only go so far with this current character?

I am not going to praise Cole because it's the in thing to do I have my own opinion. As an onscreen personality both commentary and interviewer I think he's massively overated and still has a long long way to go he has come a long way but I think in some way he's gone backwards. Maybe something just doesn't sit right with me but I just don't find it all that entertaining personally, maybe I am a traditionalist and prefer a more neutral commentary team his portrayal of a heel character seems forced to me.

M-A-G
04-25-2011, 12:32 PM
Gotta go with Cole on this one. Morrison at least wrestles and keeps his mouth shut.