PDA

View Full Version : Impact 5/12 *SPOILERS*

BizarroKing
05-03-2011, 10:26 PM
Credit: PWInsider

The Jarretts come out and offer a truce to Kurt Angle as Jeff doesn't want her to be put in harm's way at the Sacrifice PPV on Sunday. The crowd is chanting for Angle. Karen says that Kurt's been hurt too many times and now that's made him believe that she's out to get him. She says they have a restraining order out for his own well being and asks Angle to come out. Kurt comes out and says he can't believe he stayed married to her. Angle announces a mixed tag match between himself & "his business partner" against the Jarretts for the PPV. He says that Jarrett knows who she is and she's real, damn real.

*Mickie James & Miss Tessmacher defeated Madison Rayne & Tara.

*Beer Money cut a promo and pretty much intimate that they are waiting for Matt Hardy to call Jeff Hardy to face them at Sacrifice without using Jeff's name. Matt comes out and says they showed guts when they dared call out Hulk Hogan, but they still make him sick and are worthless. Matt says he and Jeff Hardy were raised to be champions and he and his partner are going to take the belts at Sacrifice. But, his partner isn't Jeff Hardy. Out comes, I swear to God, Chris Harris. It's Harris and Hardy vs. Beer Money.

*Sangriento pinned Suicide.

*Eric Bischoff, Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair come out immediately after the match. Flair kicks Suicide low. Hogan says that he runs the show and he's tired of waiting. He wants to know who is running games for the network right now or else. Out comes Mick Foley. Foley said that Hulk may have conned his way into the company and they might think that they were the smartest men in wrestling, but now things are going to start to unravel. He said that on 3/3, Jeff Hardy was the champ but then the Network saw what what happening and brought Sting back to TNA and now he's the champion. Foley said that Hogan won't be able to ruin this show and more because this show is called "Impact Wrestling" because it's supposed to be about wrestling. He announces a Battle Royal to determine the number one contender to the TNA title and then says he'd like to introduce Kurt Angle's partner at Sacrifice. A video appears, eventually spelling the word Chyna and she comes out on the stage with Foley. She got, seriously, a MONSTER pop. Everyone chanted her name.

*Crimson defeated Abyss and Samoa Joe. Abyss attacked Crimson and left him laying.

*They re-tape the ENTIRE segment with Mick Foley coming out to confront Immortal. Crowd was dead for this. There were a few small line changes, including Mick saying this show wasn't "TNA" but "Impact Wrestling" so there's the marketing stuff you guys wrote about last week or so.

*Mr. Anderson wins the Battle Royal. Chyna ran out and tossed out Jarrett. She went after Karen but Jeff saved her and they ran away. Dreamer got tossed by Bully Ray even though they are now partners. Steiner and Morgan eliminated each other. Hardy and Beer Money eliminated each other. In the end, Anderson tossed Ray out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chyna actually got over? Huh, who'd thunk it?

Gertner
05-03-2011, 10:29 PM
Chyna? Really Chyna? They really couldn't
Have had somebody else who isn't a complete
Retard? This company continues to look like a bunch of
Idiots and I don't
See anything changing anytime soon.
They seem to be headed in the right direction one week but
In a span of two weeks, they go right back to square one
And I really don't get it because they have alot of good wrestlers but
Nobody seems to have any idea of what they are doing. This
Looks like a bad show and I get see how anybody can be
Optimistic about the future of this
Stupid ass company. Ah well, I guess I won't be watching Impact
This thursday, that's for sure.

VSG
05-03-2011, 10:40 PM
Weren't they supposed to unveil the mistress on this show?

BizarroKing
05-03-2011, 10:47 PM
Weren't they supposed to unveil the mistress on this show?

They sort of did...

Out comes Mick Foley. Foley said that Hulk may have conned his way into the company and they might think that they were the smartest men in wrestling, but now things are going to start to unravel. He said that on 3/3, Jeff Hardy was the champ but then the Network saw what what happening and brought Sting back to TNA and now he's the champion. Foley said that Hogan won't be able to ruin this show and more because this show is called "Impact Wrestling" because it's supposed to be about wrestling. He announces a Battle Royal to determine the number one contender to the TNA title and then says he'd like to introduce Kurt Angle's partner at Sacrifice. A video appears, eventually spelling the word Chyna and she comes out on the stage with Foley. She got, seriously, a MONSTER pop. Everyone chanted her name.

So I guess Chyna's his mistress or "business partner" until they unveil the actual mistress (possibly Aloisia)

VSG
05-03-2011, 10:48 PM
Oops, I only read the first para.

VSG
05-03-2011, 10:51 PM
So it's not TNA anymore, it's Impact Wrestling?

Xero
05-03-2011, 10:53 PM
"If WWE can rebrand itself....."

VSG
05-03-2011, 10:56 PM
Atleast they went the other way round, WWE removed wrestling from their name so these guys ADDED it.

Tom Guycott
05-04-2011, 01:23 AM
You guys all missed the biggest story here...

Matt says he and Jeff Hardy were raised to be champions and he and his partner are going to take the belts at Sacrifice. But, his partner isn't Jeff Hardy. Out comes, I swear to God, Chris Harris. It's Harris and Hardy vs. Beer Money.

... LET THE BRAYDEN WALKER JOKES COMMENCE!!!

James Steele
05-04-2011, 02:13 AM
Well, Chris Harris is a big fucking deal in TNA history especially considering how dominant/awesome America's Most Wanted (Harris/Storm) were in TNA until Harris left for WWE. I remember when Harris got a singles push and faced Jarrett for the World Title.

RiX1024
05-04-2011, 05:41 AM
Knock Knock! Who's there? Chris Harris and I'm back to kick your ass.

The MAC
05-04-2011, 06:03 AM
yea...

#BROKEN Hasney
05-04-2011, 06:05 AM
What is this, international be a giant "pretend big guy" on the internet day?

Tom Guycott
05-04-2011, 07:10 AM
Well, Chris Harris is a big fucking deal in TNA history especially considering how dominant/awesome America's Most Wanted (Harris/Storm) were in TNA until Harris left for WWE. I remember when Harris got a singles push and faced Jarrett for the World Title.

I know that.

At one point they seemed to be poising him to be THE man, and treating Storm like an afterthought. Then he went to WWE, got a name change, got fat, got unmotivated, and got "future endeavored". Now, "the other guy" from AMW and a Team Canada castoff have formed a pretty successful team themselves, and Harris is "stuck" teaming with one of TPWW's favorite whipping boys in Matt Hardy.

Supreme Olajuwon
05-04-2011, 08:38 AM
What? Since when is she allowed to call herself Chyna?

Xero
05-04-2011, 09:25 AM
I know she was calling herself "Chynaa Doll" or some shit with a weird spelling of Chyna.

But I just looked up her name on the USPTO, and the WWE's trademark on the name ran out in 2009. So she's free to use it.

kareru
05-04-2011, 09:28 AM
What? Since when is she allowed to call herself Chyna?

she legally changed her name to 'Chyna'

Innovator
05-04-2011, 09:32 AM
Braden Walker, Matt Hardy, BACK TOGETHER AGAIN

Steveviscious89
05-04-2011, 11:02 AM
Ok TNA, you want to bring in another star who was popular ten years ago, fine....the heat will last about three weeks in that stupid sound stage they're on.

Alright...this is the big opportunity for TNA to make Robert Roode the next super heel. Now that Harris is back, Storm can turn his back on Roode and reform AMW. Roode goes off on his own and wins the TV title.....and the rest is given.....of course that breaks up fortune, but maybe by the time they do this it will have run its course.

For everyone who has lost faith in TNA....I'm not too optimistic either, however, I recall Bischoff having been in WCW for at least a few years before they did anything big....so maybe Rome wasn't built in a day?

Jordan
05-04-2011, 11:33 AM
Ok TNA, you want to bring in another star who was popular ten years ago, fine....the heat will last about three weeks in that stupid sound stage they're on.

Alright...this is the big opportunity for TNA to make Robert Roode the next super heel. Now that Harris is back, Storm can turn his back on Roode and reform AMW. Roode goes off on his own and wins the TV title.....and the rest is given.....of course that breaks up fortune, but maybe by the time they do this it will have run its course.

For everyone who has lost faith in TNA....I'm not too optimistic either, however, I recall Bischoff having been in WCW for at least a few years before they did anything big....so maybe Rome wasn't built in a day?

I commend you on your optimism A+ for that. The idea about AMW and Robert Roode is great, you gotta think that Roode would get a partner to battle AMW if that happened, though Roode does belong on the fast track to top heel in TNA.

And as far as Bischoff, in my heart I know that he is a ruiner, he won't make it work and I'm just waiting for the time to come when the office switches up the hot seat again. Bischoff is my least favorite part of Impact! (when it holds my attention for more than 15 minutes) and I really can't wait for something to come up where he is released. The same can be said for Russo, and I don't mind Hogan too much, I kinda want him to get in the ring with Sting and Anderson before it's all said and done.

Jordan
05-04-2011, 11:35 AM
And about Chris Harris, well it's about fucking time. Obviously he made a huge mistake in leaving TNA for WWE, he is TNA southern wrestling to the max. He is just like AJ Styles in that he obviously will never get over in WWE, but TNA loves him. I hope they use him well, and definitely hoping for AMW reunion.

Ultra Mantis
05-04-2011, 01:59 PM
No MCMG, old WWE guy debuts, floundering ex-TNA guy returns, seems pretty much the same as all the other Impact results I've read recently.

Xero
05-04-2011, 02:10 PM
No MCMG, old WWE guy debuts, floundering ex-TNA guy returns, seems pretty much the same as all the other Impact results I've read recently.

lol

parkmania
05-04-2011, 04:34 PM
Kinda curious to see whether Harris re-debuts as large as Fatt Hardy or if he slimmed back down.

MikeyMike
05-04-2011, 04:53 PM
Chyna? Really Chyna? They really couldn't
Have had somebody else who isn't a complete
Retard? This company continues to look like a bunch of
Idiots and I don't
See anything changing anytime soon.
They seem to be headed in the right direction one week but
In a span of two weeks, they go right back to square one
And I really don't get it because they have alot of good wrestlers but
Nobody seems to have any idea of what they are doing. This
Looks like a bad show and I get see how anybody can be
Optimistic about the future of this
Stupid ass company. Ah well, I guess I won't be watching Impact
This thursday, that's for sure.

I see what you did there...

James Steele
05-04-2011, 05:39 PM
:rofl:

NormanSmiley
05-05-2011, 12:19 PM
so is mick foley the network? was that the big surprise?

Next Big Thing
05-05-2011, 12:26 PM
So is Chyna their way of answering Kharma? Wonder how long before we here about her having a nervous breakdown or no showing because she was fucked up off pills?

Still can't believe Trips used to hit that... and then Waltman hit that. Ugh.