PDA

View Full Version : My contact with Ocoee Championship Wrestling

Rammsteinmad
05-04-2011, 09:25 AM
Yeah, we all remember that OCW troll right? The guy that would come on here with every single post talking about 'the future of wrestling' etc, which was really a bunch a backyard assholes. Here's a link if you need a reminder: http://ocoeechampionshipwrestling.webs.com/

Anyways, I filled in an application on their website, mostly bullshiting them, pretending that I'm a complete wrestling mark, who hasn't had any training. I'm acting under the ignorance that I believe they are a legit company that offers weekly training sessions/seminars and that they could help me break into the industry. Also, since my TPWW profile says I'm in Germany, I told the guy I'd recently moved back into the States after a lengthy stay in Europe. I also said I didn't have a phone since I didn't want some fucker calling me.

Well, I finally got my reply!!! Here it is:

Hello,
OCW ( Oocee Championship Wrestling ) has recieved your application as you submitted one online on our site at ocoeechampionshipwrestling.webs.com on the "OCW Careers" page. You noted in your application that you recently moved back to America from Europe and not yet had gotten a phone yet to get in contact. Since then, have you been able to get a phone, if so, what is your phone number? Thank you and have a good day.
OCW Creative Team Writer,
Aaron

So I sent my reply:

Hi, and thanks for your reply. Sadly I don't have phones sorted out yet, as I have been busy sorting out my apartment and working etc. Will get on it soonish, but as I don't need it for work, it hasn't been a priority of mine.

However, I am in Ocoee, so maybe I could pop by whenever you do training and see what happens?

Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon,
Martin

Nothing too exciting right now, but more on this as it develops.

OCW! THE FUTURE OF PRO WRESTLING BABY!!!

:|

VSG
05-04-2011, 09:28 AM
You know guests can see this thread right?

Volare
05-04-2011, 10:30 AM
I see big things for RAMMVANDAMM!...uh...THE WHOLE FUCKIN MAN!

There you go, throw that at em.

Rammsteinmad
05-04-2011, 10:49 AM
You know guests can see this thread right?

Yeah. Whatever though.

Jordan
05-04-2011, 11:23 AM
I hope this goes on a while. BTW you would be a total champ at OCW Rammsteinmad, top tier treatment all the way! While you still may have to pay for you lunch, mom will make you a really good milkshake after practice, and she might even let you go to the movie store with her and pick one out!

Lucky man.

MoFo
05-04-2011, 11:46 AM
lol "OCW Careers"

Rammsteinmad
05-04-2011, 01:00 PM
Their application asks things like 'What will your finisher be?' and 'What will your wrestling name be (please be creative)', I kept putting stuff in like 'I don't know what my finisher will be because I haven't had any training'. They totally ignored that.

Jordan
05-04-2011, 01:02 PM
K, this looks fun I'm gonna go the gay route....

Jordan
05-04-2011, 01:09 PM
Name - JUSTIN UNDERBLAST
FINISHER - Bare Back Buff Squeeze (a finisher that is illegal in 50 states)
What Would You Do If You Couldn't Make a Show? - Call my friend Scott Riggs former WCW and ECW wrestling master

Graveler
05-04-2011, 01:21 PM
http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/auto/r/350x0/8/f/8f2e0_ORIG-successful_troll.jpg

MoFo
05-04-2011, 02:02 PM
Horatio Fellatio, ex-Chippendale.

Finisher - Tombstone/Visagra/anything homo-erotic.

Music - "Sugar Yr Going Down" - Fall Out Boy.

JimmyMess
05-04-2011, 03:24 PM
They had a few that kept coming on. I wrote the one guy on tpww saying "suck two dicks" or eat them or whatever... and his response was a link to that site.

wtf.

St. Jimmy
05-04-2011, 06:30 PM
OCW ( Ocoee Championship Wrestling ) started as KCW ( Kids Championship Wrestling ) in 2003. The non-profit organization does not wrestle in a ring but on a mat in the yard. KCW held monthly events just like any other wrestling promotion would. But after the promotion suffered wrestlers leaving and not finding the time or passion to perform anymore. Until, the chairman of the board Jose Antonio Beltran decided to resurrect the company that once was KCW and now is OCW. The letters "OCW" are simple, they mean redemption, rebirth, passion and a new era. OCW will be providing their fans with extreme, hardcore, daredevliry and high flying wrestling action that every fan should come to know. The wrestlers are teens, however, they're men who are willing to put it all on the line even if their bodies have to sacrifice to success and to be the future of wrestling. OCW will hold 1-2 taped events every month and will post them online soon after each event. OCW is also in the process to building their roster, developing new names for their pay-per-views and for match types. Please spread the word about OCW is the next big thing in Wrestling. Thank you so much for your support!

HBPunk
05-04-2011, 09:35 PM
so you got an email asking for a phone number? OOOOOOOOOH JUICY
maybe this aint thread worthy? that ocw guy was a fuckin bellend tho

SlickyTrickyDamon
05-04-2011, 11:19 PM
Non-profit organization? You can't just call yourself a non-profit they are going to get into some serious trouble if anybody gives a shit.

Majunior
05-05-2011, 12:31 AM
if anybody gives a shit.

And THAT is why they'll be just fine.

Rammsteinmad
05-05-2011, 04:50 AM
I give a shit. I am the future of OCW. And OCW is the future of pro wrestling.

Hornicane
05-05-2011, 05:56 AM
It's good to know that they're currently in the process of developing new names for their PPVs. Guys have their shit together.

Majunior
05-05-2011, 10:15 AM

Well obviously that. I meant if anyone gives a shit about the non profit thing. Which no one does.

Sixx
05-05-2011, 11:20 AM
BREAKING NEWS

OCW Officials have decided to strip Jared "MagicMan" Draheim of the OCW World Heavyweight Championship due to legal issues. Jared will be back in action soon, but OCW is taking action on the situation. Stay posted for more updates on this story.

Ermaximus
05-05-2011, 11:27 AM

We should go to OCW and take over. Like an nWo esque faction. I think we got this.

VSG
05-05-2011, 11:43 AM
BREAKING NEWS

OCW Officials have decided to strip Jared "MagicMan" Draheim of the OCW World Heavyweight Championship due to legal issues. Jared will be back in action soon, but OCW is taking action on the situation. Stay posted for more updates on this story.

His parents grounded him?

Jordan
05-05-2011, 12:03 PM
His parents grounded him?

LOL yup

Razzamajazz
05-05-2011, 01:47 PM
they sure have alot of merchandise.

mhirn3
05-05-2011, 11:23 PM
BREAKING NEWS

Or he got arrested for shoplifting or huffing paint?

Jordan
05-06-2011, 09:50 AM
After school detention

Volare
05-06-2011, 02:09 PM
Report Card was bad.

Ermaximus
05-06-2011, 02:40 PM
After school detention

That sounds like it would be one of their PPV's.

Sixx
05-07-2011, 11:28 AM
I sent them an application once.

Sixx
05-07-2011, 11:29 AM
Though I filled everything with POLISH HAMMER.

Volare
05-07-2011, 11:39 AM
Um, Sir my last name is Hammer.....but you can use it, just remember to include me into a storyline with you when you get the world title.