PDA

View Full Version : WTF is up with Superstar Billy Graham?

Providence Peep
05-19-2011, 10:04 PM
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xKnqPI-ujPU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dorkchop
05-19-2011, 11:19 PM
He's a bitter old man who's jealous of Jericho's success and fame.

Dorkchop
05-19-2011, 11:21 PM
I think Jericho was upset and felt that people like Billy Graham were going on the news after the Benoit tragedy simply for self promotion.

Razzamajazz
05-20-2011, 01:11 AM
those are some nice sharpie eyebrows

Mr.Pewterschmidt
05-20-2011, 01:17 AM
Jericho> Graham

#1-norm-fan
05-20-2011, 02:10 AM
Apparently his last book rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.

Wishbone
05-20-2011, 04:35 AM
:rofl: he says in the interview that he's not a hasbeen attention seeker yet he took the time to make a video of himself reading horrible poetry? :shifty: regardless I would love for him to see Jericho in person and try to 'Rip him limb form limb' as his old ass probably couldn't rip the pamphlet about his arthritis medication in half.

djoutcry
05-20-2011, 06:54 AM
Empty threats...although it would be awesome if Jericho gets him charged and slapped with a restraining order...just for kicks

CSL
05-20-2011, 12:09 PM
There are at least 2 or 3 other multiple month old threads about this.

CSL
05-20-2011, 12:10 PM
And I still feel that while Superstar does himself no favours at time, I feel for him. And Jericho did make a dick comment.

Schlomey
05-20-2011, 12:26 PM
billy graham and larry zybisco vs jericho at mania 28 in a legends vs talent match :shifty:

dingdongyo
05-20-2011, 12:51 PM
he says in the interview that he's not a hasbeen attention seeker yet he took the time to make a video of himself reading horrible poetry?

well, plenty of people use youtube for sending messages to other people. it's not unheard of. for every 1 billy graham, there are 1,000 people that no one has ever heard of posting their opinions that no one else cares about, just to get some attention. i dunno, he doesn't come off here like he feels entitled to any special attention. he's just making his point.

through horrible poetry. and even worse delivery.

Hulk-a-Bo
05-20-2011, 11:10 PM
Superstar Billy Graham is a legend! Jericho is just another who followed in his footsteps. Hogan, Ventura, and pretty much every other wrestler in the past 30 years were influenced by this man. He deserves to have his say.

Theo Dious
05-20-2011, 11:14 PM
Wow. What an assface.

Damian Rey
05-21-2011, 01:43 PM
So Jericho may or may not have made some not so nice comments about Billy Graham. Like Graham, Jericho's entitled to his opinion and can state it any way he pleases.

Graham IS a has been. He's nowhere near relevant in today's wrestling society. Hogan is still relevant. To an extent, Bret Hart is relevant. Graham is a nobody these days.

While I understand he's upset about the comment, going on youtube and making an idiot out of yourself by reading a horribly contructed poem or short story or whatever it was, all the while threatening someone because they hurt your feelings, is not the way to go about things, either.

Not to mention, if this was the first time Graham was upset or made a big deal about something, I'd probably shurg it off. But this guy has time and time again tried to shine the spotlight on himself, like asking out of the HOF because Abdullah got in despite never wrestling for WWE. Way to take a piss on the all the other legends who have been honored despite never working for Vince.

CSL
05-21-2011, 01:48 PM
There's a much more prevalent reason for Graham not wanting Abby in besides 'he's never worked for WWE'

Damian Rey
05-21-2011, 01:53 PM
There's a much more prevalent reason for Graham not wanting Abby in besides 'he's never worked for WWE'

His wiki quoted him as saying "blood thirsy.." and yadda yadda. There's probably more reason for it, but I'm too lazy to actually find an article.

And it doesn't matter what his reasoning is, he's being a fucking baby. When Graham got inducted, he got the whole shebang. They kissed his ass nad made him a DVD, published his book and put his face out there as the guy who's influences live on today. What more does he want?

CSL
05-21-2011, 02:01 PM
2. There's a whole thing that 'broke' (and I'm surprised there isn't more attention being paid to it) with Abby possibly giving Hepititis C to an indy guy which apparently stopped him from getting signed (he used the same blade on him that he'd just used on himself, only without the guy's permission, something he has a long history of doing, apparently he won't prove he doesn't have Hep C yadda yadda yadda) So too right Billy Graham doesn't like the idea of WWE putting in Abby with this floating around, only it has jack shit to do with him not ever working for Vince. The fact WWE apparently rescinded the contract offer to this indy guy when they found out he had Hep C doesn't really help. Especially with Hep C being what will most likely eventually kill Billy Graham.>

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tWcpiHlBroM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tWcpiHlBroM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Another vid popped up recently as well:

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RJixtmly7Aw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RJixtmly7Aw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

pretty legit beef

Damian Rey
05-21-2011, 02:27 PM
I conceed he has legit beef.

Hulk-a-Bo
05-21-2011, 03:12 PM
I really can't come on this board anymore because the disrespect being shown towards Superstar Billy Graham........one of the greatest and without a doubt the most influencial wrestler in the history of the business, is pathetic. Graham might only have a year to live and all you idiots on here can do is call him a has-been. Well all has-been means is he HAS BEEN to the top and he HAS done something, unlike most of you! Instead you talke the side of Chris Jericho, a guy who is completely overated and who punches female fans. PATHETIC!

Fignuts
05-21-2011, 03:15 PM
Alright, see ya later, mutie.

Damian Rey
05-21-2011, 03:22 PM
Billy Graham is in fact a has been. He has countless times made huge fusses, justified or not, over topics to recieve attention and spotlight. I wish him well in his health. He is a legend. And I don't wish harm on anybody and his state of affairs is sad.

But considering he has but one life to live and its at the end of its rope, do you think going on delusional tirades on youtube directed at a wrestler who just spole his opnion is the way to go? The guy was once one of the greatest ever. But all he's doing in tarnishing his legacy and making himself irrelevant.

I'm not taking anyone's side. Jericho has a right to his opinion on matters, as does Graham the right to respond. But do you condone an old man going on youtube and, by rambling violent threats and wishing someone to rot in hell, making himself out to be an idiot? I don't. He didn't like what Jericho had to say. Fine. But if he's going to respond, at least show some intelligence and respond in a contstructive manner, rather than post a video of yourself looking like a complete tool.