PDA

View Full Version : Women's Wrestlers

Wolfpack423
06-16-2011, 05:45 PM
I know that alot of IWC members don't like women's wrestling: divas, knockouts, Shimmer etc, but I tend to like alot more women's wrestlers than some of the male wrestlers from time to time. Granted the divisions are not as good as they used to be but there are still alot of talented women in the business. Who are some that you guys currently like?

My personal favorites right now in WWE that I really get behind are:
Beth Phoenix, Natalya, AJ Lee, and Tamina. I also like Gail Kim, Eve, and Kelly Kelly. I know alot of people don't think Eve or Kelly are good at all, but I think they've definitely shown improvements. In Eve's case she tries to incorporate new moves and she does have a decent moonsault.

My personal favorites in TNA that I really get behind are:
Mickie James, Tara, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky and Winter. Basically I like all the Knockouts, except Rosita, but she should get better over time. I wish they would bring back Daffney and Alissa Flash, then the division would be even better. I think the Knockouts division is one of the best things about the current pro-wrestling scene in terms of the main two promotions. That's my opinion and I understand not many will agree.

Two women I would love to see on the Knockouts roster moreso than the Divas because they might have a chance to shine are Sara Del Rey and MsChif. Those are my two favorites not in a major promotion. I think Del Rey is one of the best wrestlers period not just female. She is great with technical wrestling and power.

If I had to pick my top five right now itd be:
1. Mickie James
2. Beth Phoenix
3. Tara
4. Madison Rayne
5. AJ Lee
I wish Beth or Natalya would get the divas title. I'd like Beth to get another dominant reign, but Natalya would be great as well as she could turn on AJ lee and then they could have a feud for the belt and the matches would be pretty good.

Shisen Kopf
06-16-2011, 06:21 PM
*Women Wrestlers

BizarroKing
06-16-2011, 06:40 PM
IT'S WIMEN'S! Nah JK...

Lock Jaw
06-16-2011, 07:02 PM
I like female wrestling on occassion. I hope that went Kharma gets back, she forms a monster heel stable with Gail Kim and A.J.

It would be a fantastic idea.

dhellova guy
06-16-2011, 08:36 PM
Women wrestling has suffered the same fate as mens - not enough training, too much focus on looks. Every now and then we find someone who can actually go (more so in TNA then in WWE), but more often then not they are simply hot chicks who are there to add to the entertainment value of the show.

Hell, i'm not complaining, I love watching to women rollin around, touchin each other, getting all sweaty and shit...

BigDaddyCool
06-16-2011, 08:43 PM
foxing boxing or gtfo

Beth Phoenix Fan
06-16-2011, 09:01 PM
Beth Phoenix and Natalya or GTFO

http://www.tpww.net/forums/picture.php?albumid=174&pictureid=1665

XL
06-16-2011, 10:55 PM
I like female wrestling on occassion. I hope that went Kharma gets back, she forms a monster heel stable with Gail Kim and A.J.

It would be a fantastic idea.
I've seen this idea mentioned before somewhere. I don't think it would hold enough interest.

DLVH84
06-16-2011, 11:05 PM
Ivory
Jacqueline
Luna Vachon
Sherri Martel
Madusa Miceli
Magnificent Mimi
Candi Devine
Heidi Lee Morgan
Misty Blue Simmes
Terri Power
Bambi
Desiree Petersen
Wendi Richter

Volare
06-17-2011, 12:43 AM
Jumping Bomb Angels!!

Wolfpack423
06-17-2011, 02:25 AM
Jumping Bomb Angels!!

They were definitely awesome. I would fully agree with that. The 2/3 falls match at the Royal Rumble 1988 with the Glamour Girls is awesome if you haven't seen it. It's actually my favorite match at that event.

Wolfpack423
06-17-2011, 02:28 AM
Ivory
Jacqueline
Luna Vachon
Sherri Martel
Madusa Miceli
Magnificent Mimi
Candi Devine
Heidi Lee Morgan
Misty Blue Simmes
Terri Power
Bambi
Desiree Petersen
Wendi Richter

I like Sherri Martel, Madusa (moreso as Alundra Blayze), and Wendi Richter. I also think Jacqueline was pretty good. I never liked Ivory or Luna. Definitely two of my least favorite female competitors, but Ivory had a decent character and mic skills. In regards to Sherri, she was definitely one of the best female characters ever. She did take some good bumps for her time too. I saw a cage match between Hogan and Flair once and she was bumping all over the cage. It was intense but awesome at the same time.

Wolfpack423
06-17-2011, 02:30 AM
Beth Phoenix and Natalya or GTFO

http://www.tpww.net/forums/picture.php?albumid=174&pictureid=1665

Awesome post!!! I still am hoping to see a feud between those two. I thought we would have gotten it this year at some point by now, but no The Bellas must be divas champion haha.

Nicky Fives
06-17-2011, 07:42 AM
Anyone other than Gail Kim, Natalya, A.J., Beth Phoenix & Kharma in WWE, I could not give a shit about.....

Wolfpack423
06-17-2011, 08:17 AM
Anyone other than Gail Kim, Natalya, A.J., Beth Phoenix & Kharma in WWE, I could not give a shit about.....

Definitely the best they have to offer, but I don't mind Eve and Kelly. Yeah, they're not the best, but I like them. Do you like Tamina? In my opinion, I'd include her with Beth Phoenix, Natalya, AJ Lee, Gail Kim and Kharma.

StevieA79
06-17-2011, 09:15 AM
What no Maryse?

Wolfpack423
06-17-2011, 09:34 AM
What no Maryse?

Ever since she came back from her ACL surgery, she's been terrible. Before her injury, she was decent. Her character and charisma is great but her in ring skills aren't very good.

Schlomey
06-17-2011, 09:36 AM
Nicky Fives and I have the exact same feeling. But add Maryse (even though 2011 has not been kind to her)