PDA

View Full Version : Official 6/30 Impact Thread, Why soo serious Hulk?

Rollermacka
06-30-2011, 09:26 PM
Is anybody else watching the 5 Hour Energy Limited Commercial Interruption Impact broadcast tonight?

SuperSlim
06-30-2011, 09:28 PM
ah come onnnnn... you created yours a minute after me... ah well. this is the most attention this show will garner all night.

Rollermacka
Damn, Devon looks like he's been hitting the gym and looks better than he has in a LONG time

CSL
A fight to the death seems perfectly reasonable to choose the victorious thread

SuperSlim
06-30-2011, 09:30 PM
They need to repackage and fix Joe... he's just dull now.

Rollermacka
06-30-2011, 09:30 PM
Nah, you did yours first. You want me to delete mine Slim?

SuperSlim
06-30-2011, 09:31 PM
Nahhh it's all good... keep this one.

And Joe loses to Devon? Joe loses to Devon?

Are they purposely putting Joe on this terrible losing streak for a reason?

CSL
06-30-2011, 09:32 PM
def. just overheard SuperSlim calling Rollermacka some variety of pussy

SuperSlim
06-30-2011, 09:32 PM
Only the good kind of pussy

Anybody Thrilla
06-30-2011, 09:34 PM
Right, I'm here.

Rollermacka
06-30-2011, 09:34 PM
They need to repackage and fix Joe... he's just dull now.

Yea, maybe he should take a few months off. Get back into better shape, like what devon did

SuperSlim
06-30-2011, 09:37 PM
Yea, maybe he should take a few months off. Get back into better shape, like what devon did

well it isn't exactly better shape. The guy can go... he can wrestle but he has been booked beyond poorly lately. He hits his spots then does something completely stupid and winds up losing

this triple threat match should be good though.

Anybody Thrilla
06-30-2011, 09:38 PM
Sting is a little too blatant for my liking right now. Also, he's not very good at being "crazy". Brian Pillman would have schooled this.

Rollermacka
06-30-2011, 09:39 PM
def. just overheard SuperSlim calling Rollermacka some variety of pussy

That's it, next week on Impact. I challange you SuperSlim to a Vagina on a Pole match with CSL as special guest ref

Side Note, :rofl: I was randomly watching The Flying Elvis Impersonators matches earlier today

Anybody Thrilla
06-30-2011, 09:39 PM
This is so lame.

SuperSlim
06-30-2011, 09:40 PM
That's it, next week on Impact. I challange you SuperSlim to a Vagina on a Pole match with CSL as special guest ref

Side Note, :rofl: I was randomly watching The Flying Elvis Impersonators matches earlier today

Vagina on a pole... hmmmm sounds like it'd be right at home there.

I accept your challenge

Anybody Thrilla
06-30-2011, 09:41 PM
Are those the same pills that Winter was giving Angelina?

Also, this is the worst acting since Suburban Commando.

SuperSlim
06-30-2011, 09:45 PM
and Low Ki wins ...

Rollermacka
06-30-2011, 09:45 PM
Vagina on a pole... hmmmm sounds like it'd be right at home there.

I accept your challenge

Were gonna have to try and top this match? That's gonna be hard, all three of these guys looked amazing

SuperSlim
06-30-2011, 09:51 PM
Were gonna have to try and top this match? That's gonna be hard, all three of these guys looked amazing

It can be done. No prob. That match was pretty good though.

SuperSlim
06-30-2011, 09:53 PM
So why can't Joe do that inside the ring?

CM Punk DONT GO
06-30-2011, 09:54 PM
This show isn't that bad for TNA. I'm not allowed to drink 5 hour energy.

Innovator
06-30-2011, 09:56 PM
DEAR GOD DO NOT SHOW A CLOSE UP OF ANGELINA'S FACE

Innovator
06-30-2011, 09:56 PM
only good part of impact wrestling, ASSMACHER!

Rollermacka
06-30-2011, 09:58 PM
Now Angelina doesn't show emotion, makes perfect sense. Woo, dark haired Miss Hancock is from Houston just like me :love:

SuperSlim
06-30-2011, 09:58 PM
Well... time for something better... a new episode of Futrama

Rollermacka
06-30-2011, 10:40 PM
Woo, another wrestler from Houston Shawn Hernandez. You know, I was talkin to acouple of indy wrestlers and I think the gym that I work out at is owned by Hernandez

Beth Phoenix Fan
06-30-2011, 11:09 PM
only good part of impact wrestling, ASSMACHER!

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wkHc7sRMmhI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anybody Thrilla
06-30-2011, 11:42 PM
I forgot how sexy Brooke Adams was. The rest of the show outside of the triple threat was fairly gay, though.

Rollermacka
06-30-2011, 11:59 PM
I forgot how sexy Brooke Adams was. The rest of the show outside of the triple threat was fairly gay, though.

But what about the reuniting of the full Brittish Invasion? Because bloods thicker than water

Anybody Thrilla
07-01-2011, 12:02 AM

Tom Guycott
07-01-2011, 05:33 AM
DEAR GOD DO NOT SHOW A CLOSE UP OF ANGELINA'S FACE

http://loveimgs.org/albums/Captures/TNA/iMPACT/2011/03-31-11/mini_TNA_Impact_03_31_11_Velvet_Sky_vs_Winter_720p_x264_mkv_000442809.jpg equals http://flavorwire.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/janice-muppet.jpg

Tom Guycott
07-01-2011, 05:48 AM
Not doing a full on LttP. I don't feel like it. Too much crap happened to me today.

I will say this:

- I was gonna post the above for this. Lent itself better to Inno's comment. Tara came out dressed like a Visitor from the original 80's "V" miniseries, and pulled out a Tajiri Tarantula. "Tessmacher" is a terrible ring name, unless she acts like a complete bimbo and has a male valet named "Lex Luthor". Lastly, Mickie James is now Impact Wrestling's version of John Cena. It's getting to the point where you can spoiler tag it.

-Sting needs to dial back "literally" being Joker a bit. He starts wearing purple, I'm done... unless he gets Mark Hamill to overdub his promos.

- Low-Ki showcased = win. Yang showcased = win. Maverick Matt looked like they called him last minute from his shift at Home Depot.

- Let me get this right: 8 security guards show up pre-emptively to stop Joe from fighting Kaz in TNA, where spontaneous backstage brawls happen all the time. No one stops Joe in a public bar. This even exceeds Impact Wrestling lack of logic.

- They're hotshotting the HELL out of Gunner, aren't they? And where the hell is Eric Young?

- Just noticed Sting has custom Mechanix gloves now with scorpions instead of "Mechanix". Added meaning to "Late to the Party."

Wolfpack423
07-01-2011, 08:44 AM
I am really enjoying Impact Wrestling at the moment. I like Sting's Joker persona and him and Angle teaming up to take down Immortal. The Knockouts division is one of my favorite things about wrestling right now and I like that Mickie James is getting treated well unlike the last year and a half she was in WWE. I actually am a fan of all the Knockouts right now. I can't say the same for the divas. I love Low Ki getting a chance to shine again. Great triple threat. I like Gunner and thought his match with AJ was good. I am looking forward to that fatal four way next week with Styles vs. RVD vs. Daniels vs. Lynn. I actually like TNA better than WWE right now, mostly RAW. RAW was good this past week, but since the draft I haven't liked it. It may be because four of my least favorites are getting pushed: Miz, Alex Riley, Alberto Del Rio and R-Truth, though Truth's turn at the recent overseas RAW was great, I don't like his push. Cena vs. Punk is going to get good the next couple of weeks and I am really hoping it continues til Summerslam, but I doubt it will.

XL
07-01-2011, 10:57 AM
I like that most of the matches have meaning. The X Division Triple Threats have been to qualify for a match where a contract is on the line and you have the Bound For Glory series (providing it doesn't just dissappear) making what would ususually be throwaway TV matches actually mean something.

My opinion on the whole "Joker" Sting thing may have been turned a little, loved it last week, thought they over did it with the face paint this week.

It's a bit annoying that they've presented two over-the-hill wrestlers in their Main Event and now we get Angle and Sting trying to take down Immortal. They should be using some of the younger guys to take down the veterans. A fued using Angle, Sting, Hogan, Bubba, Steiner, etc should not be at the top of the card IMO.

Still, a decent show with some excellent in-ring stuff.

loopydate
07-01-2011, 11:11 AM
XL, your third paragraph there is exactly why I don't watch Impact "Wrestling." For every good thing they do, they shoot themselves in the foot by doing something else farther up the card that no one wants to see.

AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels were two of the cornerstones of your promotion when it started, now their "feud" (which seems to consist of them telling each other how great the other is. Compelling televison, that) is being overshadowed by the revisiting of a 14-year-old feud that is probably best remembered for a ridiculously overbooked finish that undid over a year's worth of story?

XL
07-01-2011, 11:16 AM
May I suggest you watch the show and change the channel when you hit the last 30 mins?

Innovator
07-01-2011, 11:30 AM
Or you can be like me, tune in for Assmacher, then leave.

Jordan
07-01-2011, 11:32 AM
Yeah I didn't really like that episode of Impact, I can't really put my finger on it. I do think Sting went a little far with the makeup but his mic work was pretty good. Also, surpisingly I could give a shit less about Low Ki, I really didn't enjoy him at all. He has zero charisma and is horrible to listen to when he speaks.

I understand bringing him in, it makes sense, but he's not as good as he used to be.

erickman
07-01-2011, 12:47 PM
i did'nt mind the stiener sting match at the end, sting they know each other an know they won't hurt each other. the young vs old has been done to death. the end set up a hogan sting match an a angle anderson match.

Anybody Thrilla
07-02-2011, 01:55 PM
Yeah I didn't really like that episode of Impact, I can't really put my finger on it. I do think Sting went a little far with the makeup but his mic work was pretty good. Also, surpisingly I could give a shit less about Low Ki, I really didn't enjoy him at all. He has zero charisma and is horrible to listen to when he speaks.

I understand bringing him in, it makes sense, but he's not as good as he used to be.

See, I thought Sting's mic work sounded extremely forced and awkward.

The Naitch
07-02-2011, 02:39 PM
lol Orlando Jordan taking that girl's ass to his face