PDA

View Full Version : will nick dinismore continue wrestling as a retard for the rest of his carrer

ericbisch
04-30-2004, 03:17 AM
seriousy will he continue wrestling as eugene for the rest of his WWE career or has this been a mastermind of regal of bischoff

The Ravishing One
04-30-2004, 06:42 AM
Probably do a WWE trademark 'it never happened' or some stupid 'he got better'

Will be interesting though.

Dave Youell
04-30-2004, 08:36 AM
I predict a sharp knock in the head will cure him.

Then in a hilarous turn of event will get hit again at awquard times, like say for instance i dont know, in the middle of a match or something.

No doubt leaving some of the best WWE tv for quite some time

Personally i cant wait

Tornado
04-30-2004, 09:22 AM
I predict a sharp knock in the head will cure him.

Then in a hilarous turn of event will get hit again at awquard times, like say for instance i dont know, in the middle of a match or something.

No doubt leaving some of the best WWE tv for quite some time

Personally i cant wait
LOL

Now, where did I put my Sarcasm Detector.....

Rob
04-30-2004, 04:56 PM
*Have you seen my baseball?*

Disturbed316
04-30-2004, 05:18 PM
*Have you seen my baseball?*

:love:

Funky Fly
04-30-2004, 05:30 PM
Do you remember when Bubba Ray used to stutter? What happened to that?

Longshot
05-01-2004, 12:41 AM
I think the gimmick is working out pretty well so far. But I guess if he does continue to do it then he will never be taken seriously...guess its a catch 22.

KayfabeMan
05-01-2004, 12:01 PM
Maybe he'll get electrocuted and it'll make him normal...then shortly after,
they'll have nothing for him to do anymore, and they'll release him :shifty:

Longshot
05-01-2004, 12:32 PM
That sounds familiar ~~cau~~Golddust~~gh~~

Loose Cannon
05-01-2004, 01:02 PM
Here is what I am thinking on what's going to happen to Eugene. I thought of this scenerio in my GEOLOGY class the other day. Anyway, Eugene will make the fans care about him as he goes along because the fans will feel sorry for him and pity him. Then down the road Eugene would start teaming with a wrestler "x" whom he considers to be he favorite wrestler. They win the titles and what not and the fans love them. Then after about 3 or 4 months, there is a tag match on PPV/RAW and during the match Eugene turns on his partner, Orndorf_style, and unleashes a VICIOUS, and I mean VICIOUS, assult on his partner. The next week Eugene gives an interview explaining that he was never "retarted" and it was just his plan to get into the WWE. He could say that the WWE higher-ups didn't want anything to do with him because nephew of Eric Bischoff, but when they heard that we was mently challeneged, they let him come to the WWE because they felt sorry for him. Something along those lines I could see happening.

Fox
05-01-2004, 04:10 PM
Well put together, LC, but there's only one problem. Your plan has this retarded Eugene character on my TV for 5-6 months. I just can't deal with that.

Disturbed316
05-01-2004, 04:37 PM
Do you remember when Bubba Ray used to stutter? What happened to that?

I think they said when he got hit in the head with a chair, it knocked the stutter out of him :|

MVP
05-02-2004, 01:29 AM
Well you know how WWE tends to completely disregard all logic sometimes.

I seem to remember Kane wore a mask to hide all his scars.

The Duck
05-02-2004, 06:42 PM
I'm personally loving Eugene's character at the moment. He's over with the fans, he's in entertaining and funny segements and there seems to be a distinct direction with his character. The off-the-cuff comment about Pat Patterson's I-C title win shows a clear character development. Eugene will probably show immense talent in the ring and 'follow his dream' with Regal beginning to show a liking to him. This SHOULD run and run and hopefully produce a successful, over in-ring character.

Gerard
05-04-2004, 04:17 PM
I seem to remember Kane wore a mask to hide all his scars.

They did kinda explain that but managed to screw it up at the same time, there was a time when mcmahon and a load of his cronies got kane in the corner of the ring, pulled his mask up and took a picture, they all actified like it was disgusting etc. Later on in the night gtv came on showing that patterson had forgotton to put film in the camera. Then in the interview with ross (after kane demasked couple of years later) it basically came out that kane had got it into his head he was disfigured because of the fire and it was a psychological thing that the mask (in his mind) hid from everyone

HankScorpio
05-05-2004, 08:46 AM
They did kinda explain that but managed to screw it up at the same time, there was a time when mcmahon and a load of his cronies got kane in the corner of the ring, pulled his mask up and took a picture, they all actified like it was disgusting etc. Later on in the night gtv came on showing that patterson had forgotton to put film in the camera. Then in the interview with ross (after kane demasked couple of years later) it basically came out that kane had got it into his head he was disfigured because of the fire and it was a psychological thing that the mask (in his mind) hid from everyone

now I remember that part, but why does he have to have half of his head shaved like a Dimwit?? :wtf:

VonErich Lives
05-06-2004, 02:09 PM
I dunno, George Steele made a career out of it...