PDA

View Full Version : Where are they now 3

Ferocious
04-30-2004, 05:18 AM
I was wondering if anyone had any information on the whereabouts of Disco Inferno, Nailz and the Godfather. what are they doign now? Working the indy's? :)

Paranoid Rattlesnake
04-30-2004, 05:46 AM
Pretty sure disco wrestles in TNA as Glen Gilberti

HankScorpio
04-30-2004, 07:09 AM
Whoah!! I remember Nailz! I'd love to know what happened to him.

The Ravishing One
04-30-2004, 07:13 AM
Pretty sure disco wrestles in TNA as Glen Gilberti

:y:

SuperSlim
04-30-2004, 10:35 AM
yeah whatever happened to Nailz and the Godfather?

Marc the Smark
04-30-2004, 10:46 AM
At a WWF television taping in December 1992 Wacholz ("Nailz") and McMahon got into an argument about Wacholz's pay and when McMahon refused to give him more money Wacholz got very angry and started choking McMahon. Wacholz was then fired on the spot.

After Wacholz was kicked out of the room he went to the phone and files a police report claiming that McMahon sexually harassed him. Wacholz claimed McMahon had done it before in Madison Square Garden and when he did it again he flipped out. No charges were ever filed and is believed to be made up by Wacholz. Either way both Wacholz and the WWF sued each other in cases that went nowhere.

Wacholz later ended up testifying in the McMahon steroid trial and said that McMahon told him to take steroids to get pushed in the WWF. He also said that he hated McMahon and would do anything to get him so the jury basically didn't believe anything he said because of it.

Earl Hebner claimed he was able to see what happened through a slightly opened door and said, "He (Wacholz) launched across the room, grabbed him by the throat and threw him down." Sgt. Slaughter, Gorilla Monsoon, Dave Hebner and Arnold Skaaland all came in to pull Wacholz off McMahon. Hebner claimed to have seen that there was no sexual assault. The police came and a report was given by Wacholz.

I believe he tried bringing a suit against the WWF for wrongful termination or other unfair practices, but I don't believe it went anywhere (this was around the time when the WWF didn't need any more bad publicity, so they were quick to settle cases out of court).

(wrestleview.com)

Stickman
04-30-2004, 11:55 AM
I also thought Nailz was Kane....shows what I know.

Ferocious
04-30-2004, 12:15 PM
Thanks for the Nailz info thats a great help

Ferocious
04-30-2004, 01:37 PM
I also thought Nailz was Kane....shows what I know.
You were thinking some serious Pure Ass (cheap pop)

Doink
04-30-2004, 01:37 PM
the godfather turned into 'the goodfather' and joined steven richards in right to censor then disapeared into wrestling obscurity!

** Doink starts pertition for wwe to bring back 'the hooooooe train' **

Ferocious
04-30-2004, 01:42 PM
the godfather turned into 'the goodfather' and joined steven richards in right to censor then disapeared into wrestling obscurity!

** Doink starts pertition for wwe to bring back 'the hooooooe train' **
*Ferocious starts a PETITION to get Doink a dictionary*

Doink
04-30-2004, 01:49 PM
Ferocious knows that wont help as am dylexic ( good damn it why do they make the word so hard to spell it's pure evil as is the word lisp for anyone who's got one )

**Doink starts a petition (happy now?) to get hbk to beat beniot jus so ferocious has to eat haymans penis!**

also sets off rumour that assman is a queer and wants to go down on ferocious

also.........

Doink>goldbird

Ferocious
04-30-2004, 01:53 PM
PMSL dave you may be > Goldbird but the fact remains that

Ferocious > Doink + Goldbird

Boondock Saint
04-30-2004, 03:31 PM
Godfather returned to the pimp gimmick I think. I seem to recall he mentioned some phone number on TV once, and it was like a terrorist number or something. I forget.

Then he was released.