PDA

View Full Version : WWE Unscripted: John Cena

The Naitch
04-30-2004, 05:26 PM
So, he says that he had a crazy growth spurt as a kid, and that he enjoys protein shakes. He denies EVER doing roids?

Thoughts?

Funky Fly
04-30-2004, 05:46 PM
I believe it. He's too cut to be roided up, IMO. Also, he's not exactly on the same level as Batista, Steiner or Lesnar (guaranteed roid freaks).

The Ravishing One
04-30-2004, 05:48 PM
Also, he's not exactly on the same level as Batista, Steiner or Lesnar (guaranteed roid freaks).

:y:

The Naitch
04-30-2004, 05:49 PM
Cena competed as an Amateur bodybuilder before. He ****in' looked like 10 times freakier than he is now

The Naitch
04-30-2004, 05:51 PM
my buddy is a personal trainer and he's gonna be taking care of the clients of one of these "all natural" bodybuilders (like a mentor type deal) because he's going away for a while. He'll keep me updated with "cutting edge" training tips.

Corkscrewed
05-01-2004, 12:37 AM
I don't think Brock's roided... or at least not the illegal stuff. Cena's probably use muscle supplements or the muscle builders that they sell at GNC, but I'm willing to believe he's never roided. He's pretty cut, and he's definitely not bulging.

Rob
05-01-2004, 08:31 AM
I'd put my house on Cena and Lesnar being on steroid and/or HGH. Don't give me that muscle supplements sh</>ite. I mentioned my thoughts on this last week (on how stupid that arguement is) so I'm not saying it again.

HeartBreakMan2k
05-01-2004, 12:19 PM
I'm pretty sure Lesnar admitted to doing HGH at soem point, or am I losing my mind?

The Naitch
05-01-2004, 05:55 PM
yeah, Brock says his prayers and takes his vitamins :roll:

The Naitch
05-01-2004, 06:00 PM
I think Cena and Brock have done roids. Orton on the other hand? Probably not. That can be accomplished roid free. But wouldn't be suprised if he did it nonetheless. Depends on the type of steroid. Winstrol tends to cause less water retention and can make you look hard and ripped. D-Bol or any other testosterone (not anabolic) causes alot of water retention and bloating, so you get BIG, but not too cut. I remember Brock looking sharp around Unforgiven, but a couple of months after he looked soft. He was probably off the cycle when he was "soft" Same with Orton (I think) He appeared smaller and less ful and soft but around his first big push, the guy looked hard and cut.