PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys and Aliens

cardsharkrob
08-01-2011, 12:03 AM
Well went to see this movie today and I have to say I was impressed by it.

I loved the setting of this movie and the fight against the aliens using what weapons they had.

Harrison Ford is such a great actor and I have to say I think I loved his performance more then Daniel Craigs.

Daniel Craigs performance in this was good but just seemed more one dimensional unlike his James Bond perfomances which had a lot more depth to them.

Well can't wait for everyones thoughts.

RP
08-01-2011, 06:24 AM
I want to see this movie for the following reasons

Olivia Wylde
Harrison Ford
Cowboys
Aliens

Seems like a great time. I'm not expecting anything epic. I just expect a good time and I think I'll get that from this movie.

cardsharkrob
08-01-2011, 03:25 PM
Well you will get that from this movie Taint Whisperer. I dont go the the movies that often i think i maybe see 4 or 5 movies a year. I am not sure what prices are like by you but I only go see a show between 4pm-5:30pm and reason is that its only 5 dollars instead of paying 9 dollars

Hanso Amore
08-01-2011, 03:44 PM
lol taint whisperer. Just saw that for the first time.

Razzamajazz
08-01-2011, 04:30 PM
it looks like it's just a fun movie

Optimus Bone 69
08-02-2011, 03:28 PM
Didnt think too much of it first time around as i was being annoyed by my daughter but i think ill give it a second chance

D Mac
08-08-2011, 01:36 AM
Pretty fun movie. But every time I saw Daniel Craig holding a gun I couldn't help but picture him saying "Bond, James Bond."