08-07-2011, 07:52 PM
So who wants to work for Johnny Ace...

http://wwe-careers.com/wwe/jobboard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*6508C1BBE132B667

Ruien
08-07-2011, 08:24 PM
Noid!

Innovator
08-07-2011, 08:28 PM
Disclaimer: You don't have to have talent in order to have position (i.e.: Monday's promo)

Shadrick
08-07-2011, 09:02 PM
Man, I do not give a fuck about Johnny Ace.

Guru Devendra Banhart
08-07-2011, 09:08 PM
Requirements:
7+ years of related experience including heavy interaction with professional athletes and/or other professional talent
Established track record of outstanding judgment in fast-paced, high-profile environment, particularly in dealing with time-sensitive, confidential and/or controversial matters
Proven experience managing, coaching, and developing staff
Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication (both written & verbal), and presentation skills
Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Able to travel as needed (approximately 25%)
Flexible 24/7 schedule as needed
Bachelor degree; advanced degree preferred.

Shisen Kopf
08-07-2011, 10:17 PM
Wooohooo I have a bachelors degree but not 7 years experience but I've been watching rasslin since the 80s so I just be a shoe in. First thing I would do... Bring in Don Cena, the long lost evil brother who is also a demented car mechanic. Ratings. Wooooo!

Advocado
08-07-2011, 11:08 PM
Requirements:
- Must be immediate relative of a well-known professional wrestler (uncle and cousin exceptions subject to approval)
- 7+ years experience of recognized finish-theft
- Established track record of outstanding sycophancy in a fast-paced, high-profile environment, particularly in handing off time-sensitive, confidential and/or controversial matters to junior personnel then denying such actions thereafter
- Proven experience saying that you have proven experience managing, coaching, and developing staff
- Write and talk good to regular and feign interests in bodybuilding and entertainments
- Able to stabilize crippling opiate addiction with future Suboxone addiction
- Inflexible 24/7 schedule as needed (interoffice cot and bottled water included, blankets provided based on availability)
- Online MFA from Full Sail strongly preferred (we make little movies).

chrisat928
08-08-2011, 12:44 AM
WWE has a comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, 401K, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, shuttle service to/from the Stamford train station, a state-of-the-art Fitness Center, and much more!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Droford
08-08-2011, 12:56 AM
sucks they arent looking for personal chefs or anything food related

CSL
08-08-2011, 01:24 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't get it

Shisen Kopf
08-08-2011, 02:33 AM
sucks they arent looking for personal chefs or anything food related

Take that kinda talk to the cooking forum!

Vastardikai
08-08-2011, 03:41 AM
I don't get it

The 'funnier' thing to me is the Insurance, that they DON'T offer the people that make them all their money.

Innovator
08-08-2011, 08:18 AM
I don't get it
I guess it's hilarious they have a full fledged gym going up to 200 lbs dumbbells...I dunno.

#BrotherVito DELETED
08-08-2011, 08:31 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Yeah, don't really get what's so LOL worthy about the gym. I actually got to see it when I went the HQ to interview for an internship. It's pretty kickass and I probably would have utilized it had I gotten the position.</font>

McLegend
08-08-2011, 01:18 PM
I think Christa meant to bold the insurance part.

Innovator
08-08-2011, 03:30 PM
They offer medical, dental, AND VISION?! Those assholes.

They can keep the stock options.

Sonofanarchy
08-08-2011, 03:47 PM
I wonder how many of them are on suboxon?

They prob have a travelling methadone clinic for god sakes.

chrisat928
08-08-2011, 05:26 PM
The fact that they mention their fitness center in with their benefits is hilarious.

Innovator
08-08-2011, 05:28 PM
Free gym membership? I'd mention it, that place is beautiful.

Vastardikai
08-08-2011, 07:32 PM
They offer medical, dental, AND VISION?! Those assholes.

They can keep the stock options.

They don't offer medical, dental OR vision to any of the boys who kill themselves (often literally) to make them a massive organizations. That's what makes them assholes.

Fragile X
08-08-2011, 07:56 PM
My thoughts on Johnny Ace on WWE TV = Awesome, love it, please give me more.

SlickyTrickyDamon
08-11-2011, 10:19 AM
My thoughts on Johnny Ace on WWE TV = Awesome, love it, please give me more.

Practicing sucking up to the boss to get ready for applying for the job?

Kane Knight
08-11-2011, 01:52 PM
They don't offer medical, dental OR vision to any of the boys who kill themselves (often literally) to make them a massive organizations. That's what makes them assholes.

Be reasonable. That would be expensive.

Innovator
08-11-2011, 01:57 PM
I can't even fathom how much it'd cost to cover every performer.

Aguakate
08-12-2011, 07:18 PM
Free gym membership? I'd mention it, that place is beautiful.

Vince and Triple H work out together in that gym. Heck YEAH that'd be a PLUS.

Xero
08-12-2011, 07:20 PM
████████ style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KTitkrUugKg?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KTitkrUugKg?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

I wonder if it's still full of 80s neon colors and lights.

Aguakate
08-12-2011, 07:21 PM
████████ style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KTitkrUugKg?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KTitkrUugKg?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

I wonder if it's still full of 80s neon colors and lights.

Can you imagine being in there and asking Vince to spot you on a set of Dumbbell Presses? LOL

FourFifty
08-13-2011, 12:29 AM
Requirements:
7+ years of related experience including heavy interaction with professional athletes and/or other professional talent
Established track record of outstanding judgment in fast-paced, high-profile environment, particularly in dealing with time-sensitive, confidential and/or controversial matters
Proven experience managing, coaching, and developing staff
Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication (both written & verbal), and presentation skills
Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Able to travel as needed (approximately 25%)
Flexible 24/7 schedule as needed
Bachelor degree; advanced degree preferred.

Requirements:
- Must be immediate relative of a well-known professional wrestler (uncle and cousin exceptions subject to approval)
- 7+ years experience of recognized finish-theft
- Established track record of outstanding sycophancy in a fast-paced, high-profile environment, particularly in handing off time-sensitive, confidential and/or controversial matters to junior personnel then denying such actions thereafter
- Proven experience saying that you have proven experience managing, coaching, and developing staff
- Write and talk good to regular and feign interests in bodybuilding and entertainments
- Able to stabilize crippling opiate addiction with future Suboxone addiction
- Inflexible 24/7 schedule as needed (interoffice cot and bottled water included, blankets provided based on availability)
- Online MFA from Full Sail strongly preferred (we make little movies).

...WHY IS PROPER HYGIENE NOT ON THE LIST OR THE JOKE!?!?!