PDA

View Full Version : Who do your prefer? Jinder Mahal or Mohammad Hassan

The Naitch
08-20-2011, 12:45 AM
There should be more Jinder Mahal discussion on these forums. I'm here to provide the opportunity

Anyways....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-s87FXSuSmE8/ThdeZhmJH_I/AAAAAAAAAyA/xfrL6us6MlI/s400/jindermahal.JPG

or

http://sabbah.biz/mt/images/mohammedhassanWWE_01.jpg

Mr. Nerfect
08-20-2011, 12:50 AM
I'm honestly not feeling Mahal. He seems to have some sort of presence, and he was pretty funny in the Battle Royal this week; but Muhammad Hassan definitely impressed me more. Mahal would benefit by being on RAW or NXT (as a lazy Pro), in my opinion.

Supreme Olajuwon
08-20-2011, 12:52 AM
I think this thread is racist. It's pretty close.

Supreme Olajuwon
08-20-2011, 12:54 AM
Definitely grouped the two together based on skin color which is racist. But wrestling treats all dark people the same anyway so it's not more racist. Like I don't think Hassan was actually Arab. Dunno.

KaosDarksol
08-20-2011, 01:07 AM
Mohammad Hassan was so cool that they had to kill him off of tv. Yeah I would go with Hassan, mainly because I haven't seen much of Mahal, and from what I have read he hasn't sounded too impressive.

The Naitch
08-20-2011, 01:09 AM
I grouped the two together seeing as how they had a common affiliation with both of the managers of The Great Khali. Khali had his brother (forget his name) and Daivari. Mohammed Hassan had Daivari.

They are both similar in that they are heel brown guys. And they both wore suits? I dunno :shifty:

Seems like it's too early to tell for Mahal, but I feel like he does have a presence on Smackdown! and I was wondering why there was a lack of Jinder Mahal discussion on these forums

If you're Canadian, you could easily relate to a guy like Mahal, cuz he represents that brown demographic that's typical in this country. Indo-canadian gangsters that roam all the clubs downtown and do nothing but start shit with all the gang violence + shootings common up here. He's the best stereotype the WWE has right now, but it doesn't come off as a joke like Khali has.

IMO, I think Khali's character was revitalized by Mahal. He could've went the Koslov route. He started off as a monster, then was the comedic fodder, but now his carreer has more gas in it all due to Jinder Mahal's presence. He's one of the guys I keep my eye on right now. I don't know, it's probably because he reminds me of alot of my East Indian friends that I know. (Mahal is from Calgarry, and was trained by the Dungeon)

TO CLARIFY FOR MY #1 HOMIE, SHISEN KOPF: I know Hindus are the forehead dot wearing pussies, but Mahal is Sikh. Hindus are like passive hippies and Sikh's are like rednecks. Another comparison would be Alberto (OF THE RIVER) Del Rio (Mexican royalty) vs. Rey Mysterio (Mexican immigrant aka Chicano)

The Naitch
08-20-2011, 01:20 AM
Sikh's are bigger, stronger and wealthier than Hindus' because they are located near the 5 rivers in India, which brought more wealth, and they had better resources. Similar to Alberto OF THE RIVER Del rio to a Chicano border jumooer like Rey Mysterio. (Remember the promo where Del Rio said that WWE beggesd him to sign, whereas Rey's family immigrated to the US like rats)

Hindus had no resources, and were malnourished and poor. Plus they preached non-violence...ie. they were pussies who couldn't fight back

Sikh's would fight back and were considered to be warriors, where as Hindus were non-violent and were not taken seriously by the British (ie. Gandhi)

#1-norm-fan
08-20-2011, 06:04 AM
No contest. Hassan was on his way to being one of the greatest heels in wrestling history.

RiX1024
08-20-2011, 06:21 AM
Hassan would of been gold all over but thanks to the fckin censors he went down the pan. I have no opinion on Mahal yet.

Riker
08-20-2011, 06:28 AM
Hes been gone 7 years and people still talk about Hassan and his potential.

Mahal isnt even on smackdown weekly.

Disco Apocalypse
08-20-2011, 08:21 AM
Hassan is in a different league. He could have been a legit uber heel world champ.

Who the fuck is Jinder Mahal?

The Naitch
08-20-2011, 08:41 AM
Who the fuck is Jinder Mahal?

http://www.allwrestlingsuperstars.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Jinder-Mahal31.jpg

Coming from a wealthy and powerful family in India, Jinder Mahal has enjoyed many of life’s luxuries, including the finest training available. Now he’s poised and ready to make an impact in WWE.

Mahal first appeared on the April 29, 2011 edition of SmackDown, when his presence in the arena immediately raised the eyebrows of The Great Khali and his brother, Ranjin Singh.

On the May 27 edition of SmackDown, Mahal’s influence shocked the entire WWE Universe when The Great Khali turned on his own brother, crushing his head in the punishing Khali Vise Grip. The betrayal was complete when Khali exited the ring with Mahal, leaving his brother in a lifeless heap.

The following week, in his in-ring debut, Mahal continued to showcase his power with a victory over Yoshi Tatsu. After the bout, Tatsu felt the devastating effects of the Khali Vise Grip, while Mahal barked the orders.

With one of WWE’s most massive Superstars at his side, who or what can stand in the way of Mahal achieving the success he is already accustomed to in India?

The Naitch
08-20-2011, 09:16 AM
Of the River is def better than Rey Rey because he isn't the typical beaner border hopper gimmick like so many other Mexican rasslers have. He's like Telemundo version of JBL. Also, if I was a Booker I would have given Rey Rey the name Mexican Jumping Bean and in his promos he would talk in Spanglish and carry a bag of oranges to the ring.

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rFqrppW9N0c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nicky Fives
08-20-2011, 09:19 AM
Hassan by a mile, but I haven't seen enough of Mahal to make an accurate choice.....

Shisen Kopf
08-20-2011, 09:22 AM
Such language!

Xero
08-20-2011, 11:21 AM
I've been skipping Mahal's segments because he's with Great Khali. I watched one or two of his squashes, but other than that, I haven't seen him. And don't care for him, specifically because of Khali.

So I pick Hassan. At least he was entertaining when he debuted, but then they killed the concept of the gimmick after a few weeks.

XCaliber
08-20-2011, 11:40 AM
Hassan but he didn't win me over right away either so with that said there always a chance I could change my opinion in the long run.

Pintint
08-20-2011, 11:57 AM
Hassan, jinder is boring so far.

Wolfpack423
08-20-2011, 12:30 PM
Honestly, I wasn't a fan of Hassans. Everyone praised his mic skills but he paused after every word in a sentence. I remember his Wrestlemania 21 promo which was brutal. What I don't like...is being left off... of the biggest...show...of the year...Wrestle...man...ia. His ring skills were nothing special either. Personally, I've like Jinder Mahal so far, but I don't think it's fair to compare them since Mahal hasn't really been able to do anything yet aside from some squash matches. even then I feel his in ring skills are better than Hassan's. I like how it's going, but WWE needs to do more with him.

Aguakate
08-20-2011, 12:36 PM
About Mohammad Hasan, I find it funny how when he was on tv, people didn't give a shit about him...now, after he got released, it's all like "Gosh! Dude could've been World Champion! He was SO OVER!"

:nono:

Sonofanarchy
08-20-2011, 12:38 PM
I grouped the two together seeing as how they had a common affiliation with both of the managers of The Great Khali. Khali had his brother (forget his name) and Daivari. Mohammed Hassan had Daivari.

They are both similar in that they are heel brown guys. And they both wore suits? I dunno :shifty:

Seems like it's too early to tell for Mahal, but I feel like he does have a presence on Smackdown! and I was wondering why there was a lack of Jinder Mahal discussion on these forums

If you're Canadian, you could easily relate to a guy like Mahal, cuz he represents that brown demographic that's typical in this country. Indo-canadian gangsters that roam all the clubs downtown and do nothing but start shit with all the gang violence + shootings common up here. He's the best stereotype the WWE has right now, but it doesn't come off as a joke like Khali has.

IMO, I think Khali's character was revitalized by Mahal. He could've went the Koslov route. He started off as a monster, then was the comedic fodder, but now his carreer has more gas in it all due to Jinder Mahal's presence. He's one of the guys I keep my eye on right now. I don't know, it's probably because he reminds me of alot of my East Indian friends that I know. (Mahal is from Calgarry, and was trained by the Dungeon)

TO CLARIFY FOR MY #1 HOMIE, SHISEN KOPF: I know Hindus are the forehead dot wearing pussies, but Mahal is Sikh. Hindus are like passive hippies and Sikh's are like rednecks. Another comparison would be Alberto (OF THE RIVER) Del Rio (Mexican royalty) vs. Rey Mysterio (Mexican immigrant aka Chicano)

That's just Toronto and Montreal , come-on man, don't give Canada a bad name... Canada isn't exacly filled with middle eastern gangster on the pararie.

M-A-G
08-20-2011, 01:05 PM
It's too soon to tell with Mahal and we'll never really know with Hassan so it's a tough call.

loopydate
08-20-2011, 04:33 PM
About Mohammad Hasan, I find it funny how when he was on tv, people didn't give a shit about him...now, after he got released, it's all like "Gosh! Dude could've been World Champion! He was SO OVER!"

Go back and read some of the old threads from back then. We knew then that he was something special. It might be elsewhere, but the Hassan love is not a new thing on TPWW.

Ruien
08-20-2011, 04:37 PM

I take it you were not around back then? Especially the last 4 months before he was released. The general population had a bigger hard on for him than we do for Christian now.

The Naitch
08-20-2011, 06:40 PM
back then I remember every other post was Hassan'd

Shisen Kopf
08-20-2011, 07:10 PM
Who would you rather be down wind from? Thats even more important.

Ultra Mantis
08-20-2011, 07:13 PM
I wasn't watching during the entirity of Hassan's career but I guess he couldn't have been much worse than Jinder Mahal.

Rammsteinmad
08-20-2011, 07:18 PM
Really haven't 'noticed' Mahal yet, he doesn't seem anything to be impressed by. Also, Hassan had the whole post-9/11-racial-social-climate angle going on, which gave him unlimited momentum and heel heat with his anti-American promos, which really weren't all that anti-American, but more a outburst against how he had been treated since 9/11.

His ring skills were pretty limited to be honest though, so maybe once Mahal gets going in a proper storyline he may step up and impress me.

GD
08-20-2011, 07:24 PM
Sikh's are bigger, stronger and wealthier than Hindus' because they are located near the 5 rivers in India, which brought more wealth, and they had better resources. Similar to Alberto OF THE RIVER Del rio to a Chicano border jumooer like Rey Mysterio. (Remember the promo where Del Rio said that WWE beggesd him to sign, whereas Rey's family immigrated to the US like rats)

Hindus had no resources, and were malnourished and poor. Plus they preached non-violence...ie. they were pussies who couldn't fight back

Sikh's would fight back and were considered to be warriors, where as Hindus were non-violent and were not taken seriously by the British (ie. Gandhi)

:rofl:

GD
08-20-2011, 07:26 PM
Hassan all the way. Mahal is not even in the league of Yoshi Tatsu.

Ultra Mantis
08-20-2011, 07:35 PM
Yoshi Tatsu is in a league of his own

Emperor Smeat
08-20-2011, 07:43 PM
Hassan especially with how huge the heat was generating from the crowds and it was due to him telling the truth and not as a typical anti-American character because he didn't actually hate America in his promos.

The biggest problem was the WWE decided to change his character into an actual fanatic and mimicking things such as having masked men attacking people and the chanting which is something the crowd hated and was uncomfortable with. Also the decision to go ahead and show the segment of Davari being carried away like a martyr when days earlier London was attacked.

#1-norm-fan
08-20-2011, 07:45 PM

What forums were you reading!?!?

Juan
08-20-2011, 07:46 PM
Yeah, no shit

Mr. Nerfect
08-20-2011, 09:08 PM
The WWE should hire a hot Indian woman to play the sister of The Great Khali and have Mahal treat her like absolute shit. Easy heel heat. I'd also like to see more back-story on Mahal. Like how he and Khali went to the same wrestling school, and despite their size difference, Mahal was the only person who could beat Khali.

And get Ranjin Singh to manage someone against Mahal. Someone who understands that Mahal is a wicked, selfish man. Honestly, the only character that really fits that would be Sin Cara.

GD
08-20-2011, 09:14 PM
Agreed :yes:

The Naitch
08-20-2011, 09:29 PM
Honestly, the only character that really fits that would be The Fake Sin Cara.

Mr. Nerfect
08-20-2011, 09:42 PM
I like Hunico in the role more than I do Mistico. :-\

GD
08-20-2011, 11:32 PM
I will always remember Moh'd Hassan for his theme song

<iframe width="420" height="25" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lAq8d9NDsT0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

loopydate
08-20-2011, 11:37 PM
What forums were you reading!?!?

Yeah, I just went back and re-read some old threads from early 2005 about Hassan (or threads where he was brought up), and TPWW was like 90/10 in favor of him. HUGE support on these boards.

Juan
08-20-2011, 11:45 PM
Aguakte keeps making shit up

Mr. Nerfect
08-21-2011, 12:28 AM
I remember people here marking out about Hassan's debut, and forcing me to watch RAW. I instantly became a fan of Hassan.

GD
08-21-2011, 12:38 AM
I can't find the Hassan Terminator theme on YTMND :-\

http://waitingforhassan.ytmnd.com/

XCaliber
08-21-2011, 12:35 PM
I will always remember Moh'd Hassan for his theme song

<iframe width="420" height="25" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lAq8d9NDsT0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yeah it was good but if he were to come back he should use this:

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EFFA_oHi4po" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>