PDA

View Full Version : The FCW 15 Championship

Juan
09-03-2011, 06:31 AM
Has anyone heard of this?

Apparently it's a "title" (it's actually a medal) in FCW with the matches having a 15 minute time limit but with Iron Man rules.

Seems like a pretty neat idea to me. I would love to see something like this in WWE, but with the current mid card titles.

The current champion is Seth Rollins

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rvW58bsWg4M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Juan
09-03-2011, 06:36 AM
<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FxDrLuKL6xs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(William Regal on commentary)

Shisen Kopf
09-03-2011, 07:45 AM
I live not too far from the FCW arena. And that's your fact of the day.

Nicky Fives
09-03-2011, 08:36 AM
I like the idea..... I'm pretty sure that the same idea could work for a "Superstars Championship" only defended on Superstars.....

XL
09-03-2011, 09:10 AM
I always thought that 15 minutes seemed a little too short for Iron Man rules. Like, a closely competed match lasts that long and that goes one fall.

Mr. C
09-03-2011, 04:07 PM
I like the idea..... I'm pretty sure that the same idea could work for a "Superstars Championship" only defended on Superstars.....

I’d love to see a Television title. It would help build wrestlers over on Superstars who show promise, but don’t have the crowd into their gimmick yet. It would finally give me a reason to watch Superstars. Sell the idea that the champion gets a bonus each week for retaining and if their reign exceeds six months, they’re guaranteed a World Heavyweight/WWE Championship Match. What better way could you establish somebody?

Londoner
09-03-2011, 04:08 PM
I’d love to see a Television title. It would help build wrestlers over on Superstars who show promise, but don’t have the crowd into their gimmick yet. It would finally give me a reason to watch Superstars. Sell the idea that the champion gets a bonus each week for retaining and if their reign exceeds six months, they’re guaranteed a World Heavyweight/WWE Championship Match. What better way could you establish somebody?

I like this idea.

Sonofanarchy
09-03-2011, 04:13 PM
I always thought that 15 minutes seemed a little too short for Iron Man rules. Like, a closely competed match lasts that long and that goes one fall.

Thats why the should have the champion win a lot by draw.... Not have to many falls in a 15min match, id like to see something like it on the main roster, maybe someone bringing it from FCW after no one beating him for it for awhile....

Triple Naitch
09-03-2011, 08:33 PM
I've been trying to find consistent FCW broadcasts on YouTube. I heard the Rollins/Dean Ambrose match was pretty good.

Skippord
09-03-2011, 09:18 PM
I like everything about it except for the fact that it is a medal

Droford
09-03-2011, 09:33 PM
Used to love TV title matches with Heel champs where the heel would stall out just long enough to win usually with the face getting a 2 count right as the clock expired.

Mr. Nerfect
09-03-2011, 10:45 PM
I really love the idea of the title.

Wishbone
09-03-2011, 11:05 PM
Huh not a bad idea really. Could get some mid-card guys over I suppose.

Tom Guycott
09-03-2011, 11:11 PM

I like everything about it except for the fact that it is a medal

I really love the idea of the title.

Huh not a bad idea really. Could get some mid-card guys over I suppose.

http://oi52.tinypic.com/2hmg40z.jpg

Honestly surprised nobody made the suggestion.

Xero
09-03-2011, 11:48 PM
Too bad Ryder is a no-card guy.

Cuse8
09-04-2011, 09:02 AM
surprised rollins hasnt been called up to the main roster yet

Evil Vito
09-04-2011, 11:27 AM
<font color=goldenrod>I'm expecting Rollins to be on the next season of NXT, except Season 5 still has no end in sight and has been dragged out to ridiculous proportions.</font>

Mr. Nerfect
09-05-2011, 04:51 AM
Seth Rollins seems like a certain pick for the next season of NXT. I'd be surprised if Richie Steamboat wasn't in there, too. They seem super-high on Dean Ambrose (formerly Jon Moxley) at the moment, too, but I think they'll leave him out until Season 7. Xavier Woods is still down there, right? I also have a feeling that they'll give Abraham Washington a main roster shot soon. The FCW Heavyweight Champion has often been given an NXT spot, as well, so Leo Kruger is a safe pick for season six, too.

I'm actually really looking forward to Season 6. Especially if Darren Young wins this season, and then makes John Cena his Pro.