PDA

View Full Version : interesting facts i came across...

MIZantine Empire
10-01-2011, 10:00 PM
well interesting to me anyways. first one is, as dominating as sheamus has been, he has lost 11 straight ppv matches...and they deff are bookin henry to be a monster, he has only been pinned once this year. i think that is just talkin about on tv, im not sure

Lock Jaw
10-01-2011, 11:08 PM
Sheamus hasn't really been on PPV since his face turn. He had the one match against Henry.

Plus the MitB match, where he wasn't fully a face yet.

MIZantine Empire
10-02-2011, 12:10 AM
Sheamus hasn't really been on PPV since his face turn. He had the one match against Henry.

Plus the MitB match, where he wasn't fully a face yet.
ya thats true..just kinda weird to think his last ppv win was against cena...i think it was 2010s money in the bank

Rammsteinmad
10-02-2011, 01:30 AM
The fact that that Sheamus fact wouldn't have dawned on any of us really shows how strongly he is booked. He's in a similar position as CM Punk I guess, it doesn't matter how many times he loses on PPV, he'll always be seen as a legit threat.

MIZantine Empire
10-02-2011, 02:40 AM
The fact that that Sheamus fact wouldn't have dawned on any of us really shows how strongly he is booked. He's in a similar position as CM Punk I guess, it doesn't matter how many times he loses on PPV, he'll always be seen as a legit threat.
yes sooo true, i did the same thing when i heard that, i was like wow really? im assuming he is gonna go over christian at HIAC (sorry) lol...

Mr. Nerfect
10-02-2011, 03:25 AM
Interesting about Sheamus. You think of him as this world-beater, but then he has a record like that. The Henry one is intriguing, too. Makes you wonder.

That sig is amazing, by the way.

MIZantine Empire
10-03-2011, 01:28 AM
Interesting about Sheamus. You think of him as this world-beater, but then he has a record like that. The Henry one is intriguing, too. Makes you wonder.

That sig is amazing, by the way.
lol thanks for all that! i have been a huge del rio fan since day one...good to see sheamus snapped the streak tonight..great match with him and christian