PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers of the Smackdown variety 14/10/11

#BROKEN Hasney
10-12-2011, 04:03 AM
The show opened with Johnny Ace and Teddy Long announcing that the winner of a 41 man battle royal would get a title show. Randy Orton won and said he would face Mark Henry tonight.

Teddy Long told us that Sheamus would get a shot at Alberto Del Rio tonight.

Beth Phoenix beat Kelly Kelly.

The Sin Caras fought backstage. The heel took the face's mask and then beat Justin Gabriel.

Alberto Del Rio beat Sheamus after Christian ran in to help him. Christian attacked Sheamus and left him laying. Looks like they have a match coming up.

Zack Ryder and Kofi Kingston beat Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger.

Orton beat Henry by DQ when Cody Rhodes ran in. So they are setting up Orton and Rhodes. Big Show ran in and made the save and laid out Henry.

In the dark match, John Cena beat Alberto Del Rio by DQ.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-12-2011, 04:05 AM
The "title show" typo is from pwinsider and not me being an atrocious typer.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-12-2011, 04:05 AM
Sounds like a shit show

Lara Emily
10-12-2011, 05:40 AM
Sounds like a shit show

Skippord
10-12-2011, 05:43 AM
Thanks to Richard and Amber for the following WWE SmackDown spoilers from tonight’s tapings in Dallas, Texas. These will air this Friday on SyFy.
Dark Match:
* Brodus Clay defeated another local wrestler in a squash.
* Shawn Michaels and Triple H reunited as DX for an off-camera appearance and teased a future WrestleMania for Cowboys Stadium.
SmackDown:
* Teddy Long opened this week’s show with John Laurinaitis and announced a 41-man battle royal for tonight’s show. The winner will get a title shot of any title they choose. They are celebrating SmackDown being the 2nd longest running episodic TV show ever.

* The battle royal is up next and the ring fills with pretty much the entire roster.

* The battle royal consisted of black Sin Cara, Derrick Bateman, Cody Rhodes, Matt Striker, William Regal, Michael McGillicutty, Ted DiBiase, Curt Hawkins, Tyler Reks, Daniel Bryan, John Morrison, Trent Baretta, Percy Watson, Dolph Ziggler, Justin Gabriel, Mason Ryan, Primo Colon, Drew McIntyre, Jinder Mahal, Wade Barrett, Heath Slater, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Sheamus, The Miz, R-Truth, Randy Orton, Santino Marella, Alex Riley, Kofi Kingston, David Otunga, Zack Ryder, Ezekiel Jackson, Christian, The Usos and a few others. The blue Sin Cara was not in the match for whatever reason.

It comes down to The Miz and Randy Orton. They both tumbled through the ropes and landed on the floor but Miz hit first so Orton is the winner. Orton picks the World Heavyweight Title and will face Mark Henry tonight.

* Teddy Long makes Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio for later tonight.

* Divas Champion Beth Phoenix defeated Kelly Kelly in a non-title match.

* Backstage segment with Kofi Kingston, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger.

* Blue Sin Cara vs. Justin Gabriel starts with the black Sin Cara attacking the original on the ramp. He takes the blue mask and puts it on, then defeats Gabriel.

* Alberto Del Rio beats Sheamus with the help of Christian. After the match, Christian beats Sheamus down and hits him with a pair of spears.

* Zack Ryder and Kofi Kingston beat Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger in a solid match.

* Randy Orton defeats Mark Henry by DQ when Cody Rhodes interferes and hits Orton. Big Show runs out to make the save and chokeslams Henry. Orton gets pissed and RKO’s Cody to end the show.

Dark Match
John Cena defeated WWE Champion via disqualification. Ricardo Rodriguez interfered. Cena locked Rodriguez in the STF after the match to send the crowd home happy.

Skippord
10-12-2011, 05:44 AM
stealin ur thunder

#BROKEN Hasney
10-12-2011, 06:22 AM
Speed > Quality

Ask any girl

Suicidal Icon
10-12-2011, 06:24 AM
Lara you really took advantage of that vagina and the beach cause you seem to constantly have sand up that thing.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-12-2011, 06:25 AM
How dare you.

I would never get sand in my fleshlight.

Suicidal Icon
10-12-2011, 06:26 AM
Haha. sorry dude not you.

Disco Apocalypse
10-12-2011, 06:34 AM
Couldn't they have just had one more wrestler in the battle royale to make 42? Missed oppurtunity

Hanso Amore
10-12-2011, 09:40 AM
Kofi and Ryder?

Maybe Bourne did get hurt on Raw taking that monster powerbomb.

ClockShot
10-12-2011, 10:18 AM
That 41-man battle royal might be worth watching.

Ermaximus
10-12-2011, 10:41 AM
Ryder goes 2 weeks without being on tv, and then gets 2 matches in the same night. Sounds good!

MoFo
10-12-2011, 11:11 AM
Looks good IMO

41 man battle royal though, must be a 5 yr old on the booking team.

St. Jimmy
10-12-2011, 04:53 PM
:|

Supreme Olajuwon
10-12-2011, 05:23 PM
I bet Wade Barrett didn't even give his finisher to all 40 opponents in the match. What a fucking waste.

Why didn't Daniel Bryan cash in when Henry was knocked down? What a fucking waste.

Supreme Olajuwon
10-12-2011, 05:24 PM
Love to see Orton burying 40 other superstars though!

Supreme Olajuwon
10-12-2011, 05:24 PM
Why not give the rub to somebody unproven and undeserving? Are these writers stupid?

The answer is yes, of course.

Supreme Olajuwon
10-12-2011, 05:30 PM
Would've been the perfect time to redebut Eugene as a total badass submission machine who doesn't give a fuck who finally snapped after being made fun of for playing a retard.

But no, WWE fucking blows it again. :|

Gertner
10-12-2011, 05:34 PM
Danny Basham should have ran in and eliminated already with just a look.

Supreme Olajuwon
10-12-2011, 05:47 PM
Could've repackaged him as a badass loner submission machine who finally snapped after not getting the recognition he deserved.

Gertner
10-12-2011, 05:48 PM
Chavo should come back as a guy feeling like he's been over looked and crush all the young wrestlers looking to make a name. Val Venis could be his tag team partner.

Disco Apocalypse
10-12-2011, 11:06 PM

Isn't this essentially what every Smackdown has been for the last 6 months? :p

Supreme Olajuwon
10-12-2011, 11:37 PM
He set a high score this week.

Beat THAT Cena wit ya broke ass

Mr. Nerfect
10-13-2011, 04:36 AM
Sounds like it could be an interesting show. Especially keen to see Justin Gabriel vs. Sin Cara Negro. I'm loving Hunico under the mask with the dark colours. I'm also really excited that they are building towards Cody Rhodes vs. Randy Orton. Part of me really wants to see Orton with the white strap Intercontinental Title. The irony of Rhodes raising the prestige of the championship by losing it to a nine-time World Champion would be pretty great.

Asmo
10-13-2011, 07:03 AM
Why was Evan Bourne not partnering Kofi?

Shadrick
10-13-2011, 08:45 AM
Because Evan Bourne is dead.

Shisen Kopf
10-13-2011, 09:03 AM
Yeah, not gonna tape this

Xero
10-13-2011, 01:04 PM
http://vids.wwe.com/13598/wwecom-exclusive-dx-makes-a-one

That's the DX dark segment.

Swiss Ultimate
10-13-2011, 03:35 PM
I have really enjoyed the following posts. Not sure I quite understand the new gimmick (is it new) for Supreme, but the addition of Gertie puts it over the top.

I bet Wade Barrett didn't even give his finisher to all 40 opponents in the match. What a fucking waste.

Why didn't Daniel Bryan cash in when Henry was knocked down? What a fucking waste.

Why not give the rub to somebody unproven and undeserving? Are these writers stupid?

The answer is yes, of course.

Would've been the perfect time to redebut Eugene as a total badass submission machine who doesn't give a fuck who finally snapped after being made fun of for playing a retard.

But no, WWE fucking blows it again. :|

Danny Basham should have ran in and eliminated already with just a look.

Could've repackaged him as a badass loner submission machine who finally snapped after not getting the recognition he deserved.

Chavo should come back as a guy feeling like he's been over looked and crush all the young wrestlers looking to make a name. Val Venis could be his tag team partner.

:lol:

CSL
10-13-2011, 04:06 PM
no, they are fucking dicks who are just being big dicks because they have no dicks and are big meanies and dicks who are being dicks for no reason whatsoever to the rational and intelligent posting that takes place in this here forum. Dicks.

Supreme Olajuwon
10-13-2011, 04:29 PM
They should've repackaged the Dicks as a couple badass loners who finally snapped after being held back for not having a proper submission finish.

Ermaximus
10-13-2011, 04:38 PM
They could have destroyed the Heart Throbs to prove their point.

Xero
10-13-2011, 04:39 PM
Nah, they should make a stable with the Heart Throbs and become the Dick Throbs.

CSL
10-13-2011, 04:46 PM
well it's a good job they didn't run with either of those since The Dicks were on Smackdown and The Heart Throbs were on RAW and that would have been typical ignorant bullshit hotshot WWE booking

Supreme Olajuwon
10-13-2011, 05:02 PM
The Heart Throbs could've been huge if they'd been used properly. They had the look, they were decent on the mic, and they were passable in the ring (they could wrestle circles around John "5 Moves of Death" Cena :roll: )

They come in with all the momentum in the world and then WWE just jobs them out. It's like WWE doesn't even care about building new stars. Just keep shoving Orton vs. Hunter down our throats WWE. That'll put butts in the seats! :|

Aguakate
10-13-2011, 05:06 PM
I believe Cody Rhodes is going to be the next guy that WWE pushes all the way to the top.

Gertner
10-13-2011, 05:15 PM
The Heart Throbs could've been huge if they'd been used properly. They had the look, they were decent on the mic, and they were passable in the ring (they could wrestle circles around John "5 Moves of Death" Cena :roll: )

They come in with all the momentum in the world and then WWE just jobs them out. It's like WWE doesn't even care about building new stars. Just keep shoving Orton vs. Hunter down our throats WWE. That'll put butts in the seats! :|

Would they be nonsensical or no nonsense?

Supreme Olajuwon
10-13-2011, 05:24 PM
Knowing the bookers, they'd probably just be boring. :roll:

Gertner
10-13-2011, 05:27 PM
Probably just create a super team of Cena and HHH to shove down our throats.

VSG
10-13-2011, 05:45 PM
Did I just hear "Throbbing Dicks" in here?

Ultra Mantis
10-14-2011, 06:30 PM
Order of eliminations for the battle royal

Cody Rhodes
Johnny Curtis
JTG
McGillicutty
Derek Bateman
Yoshi Tatsu
Titus O Neill
Matt Striker
Regal
Percy Watson
John Morrison
Dolph Ziggler
Trent Baretta
Uso #1
Ted Dibiase
Tyson Kidd
Daniel Bryan
Tyler Reks
Curt Hawkins
Drew McIntyre
Justin Gabriel
Mason Ryan
Primo
Santino
Alex Riley
Kofi Kingston
Zack Ryder
Otunga
Uso #2
Ezekial Jackson
Heath Slater
Sin Cara Negro
Christian
R-Truth
CM Punk
Sheamus
Wade Barrett
Jack Swagger
Jinder Mahal
The Miz

Some guys getting more TV time than they've had all year in this one match.

Evil Vito
10-14-2011, 06:55 PM
<font color=goldenrod>I've always been a bit of a battle royal mark, but this was one of the better ones I've seen. Just really fun, plenty of cool bumps to the outside, and a good story.</font>

Innovator
10-14-2011, 09:35 PM
Cole talking about anger issues with Kelly while she smiles like a goof coming to the ring.

Rammsteinmad
10-15-2011, 08:46 AM
Josh Matthews during the Battle Royal: 'Every guy in the ring is in Booker T's Fave Five'. :rofl:

XCaliber
10-15-2011, 05:54 PM
This was a much better episode than last week's I can't believe how long Primo lasted in that Battle Royale considering he's the biggest jobber in the company.

Evil Vito
10-15-2011, 06:12 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Wrong. That would be Johnny Curtis.

3 matches since his SmackDown debut: A very quick squash to Mark Henry and 2 battle royal appearances in which he was eliminated within seconds.</font>

XCaliber
10-16-2011, 06:32 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Wrong. That would be Johnny Curtis.

3 matches since his SmackDown debut: A very quick squash to Mark Henry and 2 battle royal appearances in which he was eliminated within seconds.</font>

If they faced each other one on one I sure Curtis would take it 9 times outta 10.