PDA

View Full Version : F*ck Gail Kim (and diva botches i guess)

Rock Bottom
10-21-2011, 05:49 AM
Seriously. She isn't that great. I keep seeing these Gail Kim stories. This chic has blown herself way out of proportion, almost trying to take credit for the fact that the WWE set their sights on Kong (Kharma). I've heard from a lot of people that she's "hot," etc., but honestly, she hasn't done a damn thing that I can remember adding up to anything.

She does have a lot of valid criticisms about the WWE, particularly the womens' division, but honestly, I think these things are completely neutral to her success. She was around when the division was a lot less of a joke than it is today, and she still wasn't really that over. The fact is, fans aren't necessarily going to care if you're a good worker, like they would a man. Sure, they will recognize your talent sometimes, but for the most part, it comes down to your appearance.

This isn't the doing of the WWE, it's done by the fact that men have penises. I cite Trish Stratus all the time. She got way over. She was hot and she could work. She was also "girly" enough, as Kim puts it. It just keeps coming across to me like she's crying about not getting this type of recognition without the credentials to back it up.

I feel that Gail Kim has a hard time accepting the consequences of a penis-wielding society, and that even if things were different with the WWE, she still wouldn't be that great.

If anyone has any of this supposedly super good Gail Kim work though, I'd like to see it so that, if nothing else, I could see why she thinks she's hot shit. I do not remember anything special about her at all, and I'm pretty sure I've seen her with the womens' belt at least twice when I was glued to the product.

Edit: Ok, this is now a diva botch thread

Rock Bottom
10-21-2011, 06:13 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/apxtAPdtHuQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shadrick
10-21-2011, 06:16 AM
ahsadjf;asldfkjasf @ that vid

Rock Bottom
10-21-2011, 06:31 AM
gggggggetttttttttttttttttt the ffffffffffffuckkkkkkkkkkkooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooutttttttttttttttttttttt

The MAC
10-21-2011, 06:31 AM
I'd bang her

Rock Bottom
10-21-2011, 06:34 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hcUrkwKYwUM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rock Bottom
10-21-2011, 06:39 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zd_FcnX0thM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Heisenberg
10-21-2011, 07:07 AM
Lumberg fucked her

Shadrick
10-21-2011, 07:56 AM
But WHICH Lumberg?!?!

Xero
10-21-2011, 10:14 AM
Say "fuck", you pussy.

Mr. Nerfect
10-21-2011, 11:55 AM
Yeah, I'd fuck Gail Kim.

Pintint
10-21-2011, 12:14 PM
Never understood the popularity of Gail Kim. She never impressed me in the ring and was always a really boring character....

Destor
10-21-2011, 12:16 PM
lol...Fail Kim

Kane Knight
10-21-2011, 12:25 PM
This is TPWW. You can swear.

XCaliber
10-21-2011, 12:26 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/apxtAPdtHuQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So Jabba The Hut finally learned to speak english at 0:25 heh.

Rock Bottom
10-21-2011, 12:36 PM
This is TPWW. You can swear.

Not without having the title edited. If I were to put, "Fuck Gail Kim," it would get changed.

Destor
10-21-2011, 12:51 PM
huh?

Destor
10-21-2011, 12:52 PM
lets test this

Destor
10-21-2011, 12:54 PM
so far it looks ok out there

Destor
10-21-2011, 12:54 PM
glad to know TPWW hasnt changed that much ;)

Razzamajazz
10-21-2011, 01:01 PM
i enjoy whale cock

Destor
10-21-2011, 01:02 PM
to each their own

Razzamajazz
10-21-2011, 01:04 PM
joke's on you, that's a true statement

Destor
10-21-2011, 01:05 PM
haha

Destor
10-21-2011, 01:06 PM
well played sir

Volare
10-21-2011, 01:18 PM
I think she's still bitter about day one in WWE. Debuts on RAW and win the women's title.....and no one gave a shit.

Rock Bottom
10-21-2011, 01:31 PM
Thank you Destor.

A short-lived victory though.

RVDmark
10-21-2011, 02:01 PM
So one of TPDub's complaints is the Womens/Tag/Cruiserweight division is it's just left as an afterthought or filler with no substance, then when one of the wrestlers says the same thing, we jump on the "they're just bitter" bandwagon.

Gail eliminating herself from her last match and no-one noticing was a very poignant message.

What Would Kevin Do?
10-21-2011, 02:34 PM
Hmmm. Ignoring everything I've read in this thread, I'm going to attribute the title to Rock Bottom and ban him forever! FOREVER!

However, much like Gail Kim, I will probably botch it.

What Would Kevin Do?
10-21-2011, 02:36 PM
So one of TPDub's complaints is the Womens/Tag/Cruiserweight division is it's just left as an afterthought or filler with no substance, then when one of the wrestlers says the same thing, we jump on the "they're just bitter" bandwagon.

Gail eliminating herself from her last match and no-one noticing was a very poignant message.

I think the difference is that most of TPWW would love a revived Tag Team or Lightweight scene that would actually be treated decently. On the other hand, I don't think most people really care that much about the women's division.

Destor
10-21-2011, 02:36 PM
Damn striaght, bout time someone put him in his place.

CSL
10-21-2011, 02:41 PM

to?

GD
10-21-2011, 02:42 PM
http://images.tuttogratis.it/99092_R648x0Y/gail-kim2.jpg

CSL
10-21-2011, 02:42 PM
Elmo having the time of his life

LewisTheTruest
10-21-2011, 04:01 PM
^yeh all that shit.
and now...
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XePuBqfJL74" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rock Bottom
10-21-2011, 06:04 PM

She is bitter. That's like accusing people of jumping on the "tell it like it is" bandwagon. People have varying opinions about the womens' divison, personally I think it's a joke as well. But the WWE did not go around society and give every man a cock. The point is that it takes more than in-ring ability.

Honestly I just made this thread because I was getting tired of seeing her name in the news. Every time, she came off like some bad-ass who was being misused. The truth is, the opportunity is there for exceptional divas, whether or not the womens' division is shit. When and if we see Kharma return, we'll all see that, hopefully.

Speaking of Kharma, that was a nice video.

Destor
10-21-2011, 10:18 PM
She SHOULD be bitter. The state of wrestling (and this is just for women but for men as well [women more so]) is absolutely pathetic. Cosmetics are so much more important than skill that's its shameful. you dedicated decades of your life becoming good at the craft onlky to have it be irrelevent. your ability to perform is an after thought, the only thing that matters, more so for women but not by as much as you would think, is how you look. and who you;re fucking. you claw your way to the top only to find waiting for you a dude with a hard on telling you if you want a push you gotta take the push...plenty of reason to be bitter.

Destor
10-21-2011, 10:18 PM
and you'd be surprised how true that is for male workers too

Skippord
10-22-2011, 02:53 AM
have you been penetrated for a push Destor?

Destor
10-22-2011, 03:07 AM
lol, i think every worker has been offerd money for a push, but NO.

Skippord
10-22-2011, 03:09 AM
not sure I believe you

Destor
10-22-2011, 03:10 AM
of course >_<

Kane Knight
10-22-2011, 08:08 AM
Elmo having the time of his life

Can't be unseen.

XL
10-22-2011, 08:34 AM
This looks like one of those "Holier Than Thou" IWC things.

Generally speaking, "The IWC" wants to see women with inring talent pushed in the division over the no-talent models that get the nod. Gail Kim pretty much embodies that whilst still being "hot".

But, disgruntled in her "mis-use" she pulls the eliminate herself from the Battle Royale stunt and "The IWC" turns on her for being "unproffessional". Like that actually matters to us.

Shisen Kopf
10-22-2011, 10:01 AM
No-one cares about womens rasslin. It's not serious business. WWE should have ring girls and do away with the whole divas bullshit.

Kane Knight
10-22-2011, 10:02 AM

Generally speaking, "The IWC" wants to see women with inring talent pushed in the division over the no-talent models that get the nod. Gail Kim pretty much embodies that whilst still being "hot".

But, disgruntled in her "mis-use" she pulls the eliminate herself from the Battle Royale stunt and "The IWC" turns on her for being "unproffessional". Like that actually matters to us.

Hypocrisy in the IWC? You must be joking!

Next Big Thing
10-22-2011, 10:47 AM

It's not that, at least for me.

There's no way in hell Gail Kim honestly looked at the Divas division and thought she'd have a better opportunity to shine as a women's wrestler working with the likes of Maryse and Layla compared to Awesome Kong, Angelina Love and other talented women that TNA was bringing in from the Indy circuit regularly as opposed to the failed Maxim models that the WWE was signing and putting on television on a regular basis.

She went back to the WWE for financial reasons first and foremost and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that and it’s not something to judge her for, BUT she can’t turn around and piss and moan about being misused or the inadequacies of the WWE women’s division when all of that was apparent before she re-signed.

XL
10-22-2011, 12:17 PM
That seems to presume we know what she was told during negotiations.

For all we know they could have BS'd her into believing that the division was gonna be given a boost and that she would get a fair crack of the whip. It's highly unlikely that she would have been told they were gonna make her an integral part of the division but we will never really know for sure.

IMO the women has every right to show her annoyance at the way she was (or wasn't) used. Was it neccessary to run Cookie Cutter Babyface Diva Champion versus Bella Twin A/B week after wekk, after week?

WWE has the women with enough talent to make a decent division, they have never booked it that way.

Honestly, I don't care for women's wrestling but I'm also past the age of "Ooooooooooo BOOBIES!!". Maybe I wouldn't skip every segment invloving the women if they'd use the Kim's, Mickie James' and - up until recently - Natalya's and Pheonix' a little better.

Rock Bottom
10-22-2011, 04:20 PM

Only if you insist on using the term "IWC" to classify someone's opinion that Gail Kim is giving herself way too much credit.

If you're looking for an excuse to say things like "holier than thou," that's a different story.

This predictable "IWC" thing that is landing in every single thread is getting a little redundant, and sucking more and more life out of having an actual opinion. In general, every time the acronym is used, people apply it to just about everyone but themselves. Then it takes your argument, opinion, or whatever else you're babbling about, and makes it identical to the said IWC's opinion, knocking shit way out of context.

It's cheap and useless.

I never cared enough about Gail Kim to give much of a shit either way, I was just noting that she's popping up all over wrestling news with her bullshit martyrish attitude lately.

Juan
10-22-2011, 04:37 PM
Who cares

Rock Bottom
10-22-2011, 04:53 PM
The reporters care, Juan.

Blakeamus
10-22-2011, 05:11 PM
THE IWC: We Share, Cause We Care.

XL
10-22-2011, 05:22 PM
Who cares
Despite saying the opposite, Rock Bottom obviously does.

Rock Bottom
10-22-2011, 07:01 PM
Nah, I still don't care about Gail Kim so much, which is half the point. I just think the "IWC this, IWC that" is cheap.

Pintint
10-22-2011, 07:31 PM
Nah, I still don't care about Gail Kim so much, which is half the point. I just think the "IWC this, IWC that" is cheap.

I think Mark Henry should come out in the middle of a high profile, PPV diva/women's match (for the title), grab a mic and say, "Yo, I'm gonna let ya finish but Mae Young was the best diva of all time!" and then slams both divas and leaves.

XL
10-22-2011, 08:24 PM
You care so little as to create a thread entitled "Fuxk Gail Kim". That's kinda not indifferent.

Kane Knight
10-22-2011, 10:40 PM
I don't care, and here's a 2,000 word post telling you how much I don't care:

Rock Bottom
10-22-2011, 11:58 PM
She's insignificant, and is acting like she's hot shit, and getting a bunch of news articles posted about her. I think that's been said multiple times.

It's ironic that so many people act like they're smart when they lack basic reading comprehension.

XL
10-23-2011, 03:39 AM
By all means I comprehend what you've said, but nobody here was paying attention to Kim or any of the "multiple articles" on her until you made this thread.

Juan
10-23-2011, 03:50 AM
Like I said, no one cares.

Kane Knight
10-23-2011, 10:21 AM
She's insignificant, and is acting like she's hot shit, and getting a bunch of news articles posted about her. I think that's been said multiple times.

It's ironic that so many people act like they're smart when they lack basic reading comprehension.

By all means I comprehend what you've said, but nobody here was paying attention to Kim or any of the "multiple articles" on her until you made this thread.

Which belies Rock Bottom's supposed message for his actual one.

Also, I really hope your use of the word "ironic" was "ironic," RB.

Rammsteinmad
10-23-2011, 10:33 AM
I've never really seen Gail Kim as hot, but I wouldn't turn down the chance to stick it in her.

That's my only contribution to this thread.

Rock Bottom
10-23-2011, 12:40 PM
KK is no above going after English in wrong fashion that is inaccurite

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/irony

Rock Bottom
10-23-2011, 12:41 PM
u 4got a coma after word and b4 ur quotes also kane kanigit

Rock Bottom
10-23-2011, 12:43 PM

What does that even mean, is that like the finishing move in the "who cares less about Gail Kim" fight

Kane Knight
10-23-2011, 03:53 PM
u 4got a coma after word and b4 ur quotes also kane kanigit

It's like rain on your wedding day, innit?

Rock Bottom
10-23-2011, 05:05 PM
in any event, that should be Gail Kim's new theme song

Chuck Jones
10-24-2011, 10:02 AM
Didn't Gail Kim eliminate herself in a Diva's Battle Royal and nobody noticed?

XL
10-24-2011, 02:16 PM
That might have been mentioned a couple times in this very thread, yes.

Volare
10-24-2011, 04:54 PM
Gail is living proof that not every guy in America wants to see a half naked asain chick.

Captain of Fun
10-24-2011, 06:22 PM
Chuck Jones, young man about town.

Mr. Nerfect
10-26-2011, 09:26 PM
Still would fuck Gail Kim. Ya'll crazy.

MoFo
10-26-2011, 09:30 PM
Yes.

Butters though.

Mr. Nerfect
10-26-2011, 09:30 PM
She SHOULD be bitter. The state of wrestling (and this is just for women but for men as well [women more so]) is absolutely pathetic. Cosmetics are so much more important than skill that's its shameful. you dedicated decades of your life becoming good at the craft onlky to have it be irrelevent. your ability to perform is an after thought, the only thing that matters, more so for women but not by as much as you would think, is how you look. and who you;re fucking. you claw your way to the top only to find waiting for you a dude with a hard on telling you if you want a push you gotta take the push...plenty of reason to be bitter.

Kind of agree with this, but don't know the inside of the biz. Gail Kim is a great female worker, in my opinion, and she looks damn fine. She'd be absolutely perfect for this angle with Beth Phoenix & Natalya. A girl with wrestling ability who gets warm-blooded males going is the perfect opponent for them. But they've chosen Kelly Kelly, and while I understand that there is a place for Kelly in the business, I'm just not sure it's as the main protagonist of the Divas Division.

I'd like to know more about what it's like to be a WWE Diva. I assume that there's certain expectations on the girls to keep the boys happy. I imagine it'd be a hard life being in the WWE (as a female) and being seen as a "prude."

XL
10-27-2011, 03:50 AM
Noid, the one man looking forward to WWE Network's Diva "reality" show.

Next Big Thing
10-27-2011, 07:30 AM
Count me in too. I guarantee you that show will be one of the highest rated programs on that network if they do it right and have cat fights/ the girls in slutty outfits for most of the show combined with the genuine intrigue that does come from wondering about a day in the life of a female wrestler. That formula works pretty well for the Kardashians and damn near every reality show on VH1. Will probably be a big draw for women viewers too.

I don't see too many casual fans tuning in to watch Nitro replays from 1997 or some shitty show with Michael Cole and Hornswoggle, but they'll probably watch the Divas show if only to see some skin, and it's that group that the WWE will need to bring in for the network to be successful not hardcore fans who are excited about the prospect of being able to re-watch every Raw, Nitro and ECW from the beginning.

XL
10-27-2011, 08:48 AM
I guess.

Destor
10-27-2011, 09:46 PM
Kind of agree with this, but don't know the inside of the biz. Gail Kim is a great female worker, in my opinion, and she looks damn fine. She'd be absolutely perfect for this angle with Beth Phoenix & Natalya. A girl with wrestling ability who gets warm-blooded males going is the perfect opponent for them. But they've chosen Kelly Kelly, and while I understand that there is a place for Kelly in the business, I'm just not sure it's as the main protagonist of the Divas Division.

I'd like to know more about what it's like to be a WWE Diva. I assume that there's certain expectations on the girls to keep the boys happy. I imagine it'd be a hard life being in the WWE (as a female) and being seen as a "prude."
They're rats. Seriously. If you arent giving the stroke to someone with stroke you're going nowhere.

Destor
10-27-2011, 09:47 PM
FYI: Kelly Kelly is Queen Rat.

Skippord
10-27-2011, 11:43 PM
Destor is Randy Orton

Graspbymyself
10-28-2011, 12:56 PM
She's a good worker but I lost all respect for her after I herd from Homicide that he mentioned Great Muta backstage when he was in TNA and she had no fucking clue who Muta was. Dumb bitch.

CSL
10-28-2011, 01:58 PM
you say that like Muta has Steve Austin name value in the western world

The Pope
10-28-2011, 03:05 PM
Or Hulk Hogan value

Skippord
10-28-2011, 09:53 PM
as an Asian she should clearly know who Muta is

Juan
10-28-2011, 10:17 PM
Are we still talking about how much we dont care about Gail Kim?

Kane Knight
10-29-2011, 11:13 AM

Or Hulk Hogan value

Or Stevie Richards value.

Kane Knight
10-29-2011, 11:13 AM
Are we still talking about how much we dont care about Gail Kim?

That depends. Is she this "Great Muta" character?

CSL
10-29-2011, 02:01 PM
nah, pretty sure Muta was that chinese guy that would hang around with Regal before the Invasion

Mr. Nerfect
10-29-2011, 08:17 PM

Come on, to be fair, if you are in wrestling and you don't know who The Great Muta is, you haven't really been doing your homework.

Mr. Nerfect
10-29-2011, 08:17 PM
FYI: Kelly Kelly is Queen Rat.

Would not surprise me.

Captain of Fun
10-30-2011, 02:40 AM
If he was saying "Keiji Muto" then I would understand, but the Great Muta personality is something one in the wrestling business should at least be aware of.

Maybe not the next top model divas, but someone like Kim who is an actual wrestler? That's a bit surprising.

Tazz Dan
10-30-2011, 02:52 AM
Come on, to be fair, if you are in wrestling and you don't know who The Great Muta is, you haven't really been doing your homework.

Was about to say the same thing.

Kane Knight
10-30-2011, 11:26 PM
nah, pretty sure Muta was that chinese guy that would hang around with Regal before the Invasion

You mean that Kenzo Suzuki dude? I thought he was Korean.

Graveler
10-31-2011, 12:17 AM
You mean that Kenzo Suzuki dude? I thought he was Korean.

Nah man, he means Mr Fuji.

The Fugitive
10-31-2011, 12:30 AM
No, no, you're thinking of the wrong guy. Fuji was a manager. The Great Muta was the guy who said 'Evil' and that other Asian guy said 'Indeed!'.

Kane Knight
10-31-2011, 12:43 AM
No, no, you're thinking of the wrong guy. Fuji was a manager. The Great Muta was the guy who said 'Evil' and that other Asian guy said 'Indeed!'.

Those guys were named Kai and Thai or something.

Juan
10-31-2011, 02:15 AM
Wasn't he in a tag team called the Young Dragons or something?

Captain of Fun
10-31-2011, 02:22 AM
You're thinking of the Oriental Express.