PDA

View Full Version : LOLWWE *Now with full SD Spoilers!!!!*

BizarroKing
11-22-2011, 09:26 PM
Mark Henry comes out on a crutch and cuts promo saying he will fight through his leg injury. Big Show comes out. H tells Henry that what he just did to him, Henry did to Show. Henry called Show the world's largest loser. Show laid out Henry with KO punch. Daniel Bryan came out and cashed in MITB. We have a new champion.

Not so fast. Teddy Long comes out and says Henry was not cleared to compete. He takes Title off of Bryan and gives it back to Henry.

This set up a Fatal 4 Way for the Number one contendership. The winner faces Henry for Title next week I think, then winner of that match faces Big Show.

Hunico beat Justin Gabriel.

Alicia Fox joins commentary. Divas tag match. Beth & Natty vs. AJ and Kaitlyn. Very quick. Natalya wins with The Sharpshooter on AJ. Post match there was a beatdown. Fox makes save.

Zack Ryder was backstage playing the WWE '12 video game. Sheamus comes in. Comedy ensues. They are tagging tonight vs. Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger. Now Long is on the screen and getting heavy boos. Henry comes in and is pissed about defending next week. Funny stuff from both. Long makes it a steel cage match for title next week.

Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler vs. Sheamus and Zach Ryder. It was a long match and really good. The crowd was hot. Ryder won with The Rough Ryder on Ziggler.

Backstage, AJ is pissed at Daniel Bryan for leaving her out there while Beth and Natty attacked her. Wade Barrett comes and tries to intimidate Bryan.

Ted DiBiase vs. Heath Slater. At the bell, Jinder Mahal pops up on screen speaking a foreign language. He is talking to DiBiase. He self translates saying that Ted turned his back on his wealthy family. The match begins while he's talking. The crowd is not into this match at all. It's almost as if we haven't been given a reason to care about either of these two in years. It's a shame, they are working their asses off. Decent match. Ted DiBiase goes over clean.

Cody Rhodes cuts promo backstage. He talks about throwing water at an announcer. Then says he's gonna win the 4-way.

The Fatal 4-way is up next. Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Wade Barrett vs. Cody Rhodes.

Daniel Bryan wins when Cody taps. Cody did a post match beatdown on Bryan until Orton made the save. That was the end of smackdown.

Dark main event is Orton and Bryan vs. Barrett and Rhodes. I'm sure the faces will win to send us home happy. My wife is 8.5 months pregnant so we are going to beat the crowd to the parking lot. Goodnight from Wilkes-Barre, PA.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ELIp1G4mZPE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CSL
11-22-2011, 09:29 PM
they teased him winning the title, I'm not seeing the "fuck you" part

mike adamle
11-22-2011, 09:32 PM
Only a fuck you to us if he doesn't have the briefcase anymore which wouldn't make too much sense to take it away if Henry wasn't medically cleared.

SlickyTrickyDamon
11-22-2011, 10:22 PM
He must still have the briefcase then.

Supreme Olajuwon
11-22-2011, 10:24 PM
Sounds like a neat little swerve to me. EVERYBODY CALM DOWN!

Droford
11-22-2011, 10:36 PM
So if Bryan wins the belt without cashing in MITB, whats the point of him having the MITB ?

he's obviously not winning, but still..no logic

If you win MITB, you shouldnt get a title shot unless you cash in.

Indifferent Clox
11-22-2011, 10:37 PM
Daniel Bryan defeated Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, & Wade Barrett to become the #1 Contender. Bryan will now face Mark Henry next week in a steel cage match for the World Heavyweight Championship. After the match, Rhodes ambushed Bryan and started beating him down. Orton stopped Rhodes with an RKO to end the show.

Ahhhhhhhh!!!

Droford
11-22-2011, 10:38 PM
also I wonder if the guy who sent in the spoilers is the husband of the woman who Cena was saying "she wants me to deliver her baby" last night on RAW..lol

BizarroKing
11-22-2011, 10:46 PM
OK guess I was wrong...still not a whole lot of logic in the situation

GD
11-22-2011, 10:47 PM
Nice.

Evil Vito
11-22-2011, 10:48 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Love it.</font>

Droford
11-22-2011, 10:54 PM
Obviously we're getting Big show/Henry in a chair match at TLC..probably Punk/Dolph in a Ladder match.

I could totally see Bryan cashing in at TLC now though. They've established he isn't serious about waiting til WM to cash in.

BizarroKing
11-22-2011, 11:06 PM
Obviously we're getting Big show/Henry in a chair match at TLC..probably Punk/Dolph in a Ladder match.

I could totally see Bryan cashing in at TLC now though. They've established he isn't serious about waiting til WM to cash in.

Wait why Punk/Dolph?

Lock Jaw
11-22-2011, 11:07 PM
He should have lost the briefcase for his attempts.

Like "Hold on a minute, playa! Technically, you cashed that sucka in! The result of the match just didn't count! But you ain't gettin' another contract, playa! HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA!"

Theo Dious
11-22-2011, 11:08 PM
So if Bryan wins the belt without cashing in MITB, whats the point of him having the MITB ?

he's obviously not winning, but still..no logic

If you win MITB, you shouldnt get a title shot unless you cash in.

I disagree. First of all, Edge won a title shot while holding MitB, and it was played up very well as him having a backup. It could be very interesting to have Bryan actually win the title without cashing in the briefcase; in essence he would have an instant rematch available, and anyone challenging him would ostensibly be in a position to have to beat him twice to win the belt. Hell imagine if someone won the belt from him, only to be called back to the ring to immediately defend it. There's a lot you could do with that notion that would definitely freshen up the concept.

Wake Up Call
11-22-2011, 11:31 PM
I could see Bryan losing in the steel cage, having Show come out pop Henry in the face again, than Bryan cashes in.

I don't think that has been done before. I think it would be cool.

What Would Kevin Do?
11-22-2011, 11:55 PM
That's the same thing I was thinking. Imagine DB winning it before Mania, and turning on the fans a bit when he's labeled a liar.

Have Orton win the rumble. Have Orton beat DB at Mania, only for DB to beat him down with the briefcase immediately after the match, cash it in, and win the title right back.

It'd be an interesting set up.

The problem is, this is DB we're talking about. I love him, but he needs to tone up his mic skills a lot before this is going to work.

What Would Kevin Do?
11-22-2011, 11:57 PM
With that said though, I fricking love the fact that DB is becoming a part of the Mark Henry/Big Show feud. Talk about an underdog. If they let him get a legit submission victory over either one of those guys, he'll be taken way more seriously.

FearedSanctity
11-23-2011, 12:27 AM
http://www.411mania.com/siteimages/smack1122_123958.jpg

St. Jimmy
11-23-2011, 12:34 AM
Was just going to post that photo. Hopefully that's Mania.

FearedSanctity
11-23-2011, 12:36 AM
Huh, even if it was only for a minute at one point the WWE and World champs were CM Punk and Danielson

VSG
11-23-2011, 12:37 AM
Those empty seats :'(

Juan
11-23-2011, 12:49 AM
Here's a set from someone who didn't have a pregnant wife

WWE Smackdown (Airing Friday)
The crowd came alive for Booker T, maybe since they don't have to listen to him. Michael Cole entered to no music and monster heat. The "We Want Ryder" chants started. Josh Mathews came out and it was like nobody noticed.

A Mark Henry promo started the show. He said the people are happy to see him in pain and we should give him more respect for being champing. He said he's hurt but not broken. He said it was actually Big Show's fault that he kicked him below the belt at Survivor Series. Big Show comes out and explained why Henry kicked him. Henry said Big Show is the world's largest loser, which set up Big Show knocking him out.

Daniel Bryan ran out and cashed in his Money in the Bank contract and pinned Henry. The place went nuts. However, Teddy Long came out and said that Mark Henry could not compete, so the title change does not stand.

Long gave Bryan his briefcase back and told him that he's in the main event with Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, and Randy Orton in a four-way match to determine the No. 1 contender for the live Smackdown next week. He said the winner of that match would face Big Show, but he didn't say when (presumably TLC).

Hunico defeated Justin Gabriel. The crowd could not have cared less about this match.

Beth Phoenix and Natalya beat A.J. and Kaitlyn. Alicia Fox was out for commentary. There were more We Want Ryder chants. Natalya won in a minute with Sharpshooter and Beth didn't even tag in. Natalya kept AJ in a Sharpshooter but bridged down (awesome). Alicia Fox entered the ring, and Beth and Natalya just left without incident.

The Kane video from Raw aired.

Backstage, Zack Ryder and Sheamus went over their match. Ryder did the "Woo Woo Woo" and Sheamus said the "you know it" line.

Teddy Long and Aksana are backstage. Mark Henry confronts Long about having to defend his title next week. In spite of that, Long makes next week's title match a steel cage match.

Zack Ryder & Sheamus defeated Jack Swagger & Dolph Ziggler

Daniel Bryan & AJ are backstage. They both talk about how they've had bad luck tonight before Bryan is interrupted by Wade Barrett, who says that he'll win the fatal four-way match tonight. Barrett walks off and Bryan and AJ end the segment by kissing.

Ted DiBiase defeated Heath Slater. Jinder Mahal appears on the tron and says that DiBiase is disrespecting his heritage by holding his DiBiase Posse Parties with common WWE fans.

Matt Striker interviewed Cody Rhodes backstage. Rhodes said that he threw water in Booker T's face on Raw because he looked at Rhodes the wrong way. He said he'll win the fatal four-way match tonight, and he says that he "can dig that, sucka!"

Daniel Bryan defeated Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, & Wade Barrett to become the #1 Contender. Bryan will now face Mark Henry next week in a steel cage match for the World Heavyweight Championship. After the match, Rhodes ambushed Bryan and started beating him down. Orton stopped Rhodes with an RKO to end the show.

Lock Jaw
11-23-2011, 01:02 AM
Those empty seats :'(

They all left the moment they thought Daniel Bryan had won the World Title.

The MAC
11-23-2011, 01:07 AM
vanilla midget

Juan
11-23-2011, 01:08 AM
vanilla midget

Bret Hart wasn't on the show

The MAC
11-23-2011, 01:37 AM
even bret is taller than him. I guess the suitcase was too heavy for him to lug around.

fact: Daniel Bryan was considered for the part of Hornswoggle.

Splaya
11-23-2011, 01:58 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tk8soLmGvhE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Juan
11-23-2011, 01:59 AM
So awesome

KaosDarksol
11-23-2011, 04:02 AM
Would like Bryan to be the first to hold the title and the briefcase at the same time

#BROKEN Hasney
11-23-2011, 04:05 AM
LOLWWE, sounds like you've booked a fun show to watch.

owenbrown
11-23-2011, 05:18 AM
I'm fully expecting a LOLWWE sock to appear on TPWW soon, and you better not disappoint me dammit!

Corporate CockSnogger
11-23-2011, 05:20 AM
Sounds like a good show to me.

Gertner
11-23-2011, 12:06 PM
Ugh, Daniel Bryan would singlehandedly bankrupt the WWE. Holding the title would have the same effect that another vanilla midget had on the company when he was champion : Bret Hart. All those empty seats reflect Daniel Bryan being in the title hunt. ROH might be outdrawing Smackdown by 2012.

BizarroKing
11-23-2011, 12:35 PM
Gertner=Lies

Lock Jaw
11-23-2011, 12:37 PM
No, because all the ROH fans will be watching Smackdown because of their idol "Bryan Danielson".

Gertner
11-23-2011, 12:37 PM
Workrate= zero point zero ratings.

Gertner
11-23-2011, 12:39 PM
No, because all the ROH fans will be watching Smackdown because of their idol "Bryan Danielson".

Who's that?

Lock Jaw
11-23-2011, 12:41 PM
More commonly known as Daniel Bryan, but nerds still insist on calling him "Bryan Danielson" so they can look "hip".

Emperor Smeat
11-23-2011, 12:42 PM
Nice to see the WWE starting to really tease him actually cashing in the case but now Bryan's beard is a liar after saying bearded people are trustworthy and don't lie.

Even if Bryan stays as a face, his beard already has turned heel :shifty:

Gertner
11-23-2011, 12:51 PM
More commonly known as Daniel Bryan, but nerds still insist on calling him "Bryan Danielson" so they can look "hip".

Interesting. If I refer to Evan Bourne as Matt Sydal, will I be cool as well?

Ultra Mantis
11-23-2011, 12:53 PM
TNA presents LOLWWE live on Pay Per View!

Smackdown sounds great, cash in moments always call for a mark out. Kind of hoped they kept the false cash-in gimmick going with Swagger after he failed to catch out Cena.

Gertner
11-23-2011, 01:06 PM
Daniel Bryan should do the right thing and hand the briefcase over to the DiBiase Posse

MoFo
11-23-2011, 04:00 PM
rly hoping they give Barrett the briefcase before Mania like they should of done in the first place

Mr. Nerfect
11-23-2011, 04:18 PM
Daniel Bryan should do the right thing and hand the briefcase over to the DiBiase Posse

Wait -- you hate Daniel Bryan but think Ted DiBiase should be given the briefcase. Okay. Whatever. Subjectivity and all that.

SmackDown! sounds awesome this week. I do kind of dislike that the WWE are teasing Bryan cashing in prior to WrestleMania; but it does sell Mark Henry as an absolute beast that must be stopped. Plus, all this flirting with the World Heavyweight Title is only going to make Bryan look like he belongs in the main event more. Also, a win over Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes and Wade Barrett is certainly not going to hurt the guy.

Didn't Mark Henry once put Big Show through a Steel Cage? I could see that being the ending of their match next week. Show rips the cage door off its hinges and then rams Henry out of the cage, but that causes the match to end, and Bryan is all "wtf show?" This leads to either Mark Henry vs. Big Show one-on-one with Bryan's briefcase looming overhead, or Henry vs. Big Show vs. Daniel Bryan in some sort of gimmick Triple Threat at TLC.

Gertner
11-23-2011, 04:43 PM
Not DiBiase. The DiBiase Posse.

Indifferent Clox
11-23-2011, 11:46 PM
I'd book it for danielson to lose to Henry when big show breaks the cage to "save" him. Danielson gets a little possess t show. Show wins at tlc, danielson heels out and cashes it in. Holds it till mania beats show for it still has the moth cashesit in on a retaining punk, but cokes up short. They do a best of seven series through the year for the undisputed title.

Mr. Nerfect
11-24-2011, 02:09 AM
I'd book it for danielson to lose to Henry when big show breaks the cage to "save" him. Danielson gets a little possess t show. Show wins at tlc, danielson heels out and cashes it in. Holds it till mania beats show for it still has the moth cashesit in on a retaining punk, but cokes up short. They do a best of seven series through the year for the undisputed title.

There is no way that Orton is not in the SmackDown! main event of WrestleMania. Orton vs. Bryan should be the SmackDown! World Title match, and it's just about how they get there. In my opinion, Bryan cashing in at Mania is still the best story.

Big Show costing Bryan in the Steel Cage Match works, though. It leaves Bryan looking like he might have had a chance, and it makes him look like a bigger deal. It also furthers Henry vs. Show. I've got no clue what sort of match they can have at TLC, but some have suggesting a Chairs Match. I personally don't see the point of those, but whatever. Henry goes over strong there, but then loses the title to Orton before the close of the year, or on the first SmackDown! in 2012. Henry's been an impressive monster champion, but I like the idea of Henry being in the Royal Rumble, and tossing out everything that walks until Kane returns and confronts Henry, eliminating him -- leading to Henry vs. Kane at either Elimination Chamber or WrestleMania.

What Would Kevin Do?
11-24-2011, 02:12 AM
For what it's worth, in a perfect world they would get Jericho and do Daniel Bryan vs Jericho. Think about it, DB gets his title shot, at WM, against the first guy he wrestled in the WWE (who was the champ at the time), and beat him. It'd be epic.

If not, it should be Barrett. The winner of season 1 of NXT vs The guy that "should" have won, but was eliminated early, fighting for the title. The build up could be epic.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with it being Orton, but it doesn't feel special.

Mr. Nerfect
11-24-2011, 02:25 AM
For what it's worth, in a perfect world they would get Jericho and do Daniel Bryan vs Jericho. Think about it, DB gets his title shot, at WM, against the first guy he wrestled in the WWE (who was the champ at the time), and beat him. It'd be epic.

If not, it should be Barrett. The winner of season 1 of NXT vs The guy that "should" have won, but was eliminated early, fighting for the title. The build up could be epic.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with it being Orton, but it doesn't feel special.

Jericho would be the absolute best choice, but I'm not sure Jericho will be back in time for Mania. I'm not sure who Orton would then face, but I guess they could throw him into some sort of match with Alberto Del Rio, or something. You know. Because.

Another option is that they have Orton win the Royal Rumble, jump to RAW, and challenge CM Punk. It'd be the second meeting between the two in as many WrestleManias, but this time both are babyfaces with the WWE Title on the line.

owenbrown
11-24-2011, 04:41 AM
lolgertner

Tazz Dan
11-24-2011, 06:26 AM
lo(l)ck jaw

Raven Reaper
11-25-2011, 03:18 AM
is it just me or AJ gets a sharpshooter losing to Natalya and Beth in a tag match, why the hell is Kaitlyn not doing anything to stop them?

Same thing that happened last week.. Kaitlyn just stood there after the match and AJ still crying from the sharpshooter, and I saw Kaitlyn looking pissed and snubbing AJ..

It looks like a heel turn move for me. Cos after Kaitlyn left the ring, Natalya continued to do the sharpshooter on AJ while Beth screams, "CRY AJ CRY!!!"

WTF? If so, I predict a Kaitlyn heel turn soon. When I saw her expression towards AJ being hurt after losing, she almost felt like she doesn't give a shit or care to pick her friend up.

Indifferent Clox
11-25-2011, 08:53 AM
Ah makes danielson tap to the lip lock

Evil Vito
11-25-2011, 10:49 AM
Jericho would be the absolute best choice, but I'm not sure Jericho will be back in time for Mania. I'm not sure who Orton would then face, but I guess they could throw him into some sort of match with Alberto Del Rio, or something. You know. Because.

Another option is that they have Orton win the Royal Rumble, jump to RAW, and challenge CM Punk. It'd be the second meeting between the two in as many WrestleManias, but this time both are babyfaces with the WWE Title on the line.

<font color=goldenrod>If Orton wins the Rumble, he almost surely will go after the World Heavyweight Title. It really makes no sense for him to abandon his quest for the belt he had been trying to get back, UNLESS they outright have him say he's going for the WWE Title because Bryan deserves a one-on-one match for Henry's belt. I dunno.</font>

Evil Vito
11-25-2011, 10:50 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Anyway, just watched the show on YouTube. The reaction for Bryan's cash-in was fucking fantastic. SmackDown always pipes in noise, but you could tell that everybody was standing up, cheering, arms raised in the air, etc. It was excellent, and if Bryan ultimately doesn't wind up with the World Title after this whole saga it would be a huge wasted opportunity.

The reaction to his main event win was far more timid though, as it was obvious the crowd was pulling for Orton and so when you looked at the fans it seemed that Bryan just got "polite applause" reaction.</font>

Indifferent Clox
11-25-2011, 11:14 AM
Link me up please

Evil Vito
11-25-2011, 11:23 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/p-2QVz0taKU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ultra Mantis
11-25-2011, 05:57 PM
Sweet jesus that Zig Zag attempt on Sheamus was incredible. Loved Ziggler's sell on the Rough Ryder too. Love Ziggler in general. Ziggler Ziggler Ziggler.

Also marked out for the Bryan cash in. Great episode this week.

Ultra Mantis
11-25-2011, 06:00 PM
Just as an aside, DiBiase's Movember effort is as weak as his on screen character.

Lock Jaw
11-25-2011, 06:12 PM
Why do they have to break up the Chickbusters already? At least let them win some matches and have some mild success first.

Raven Reaper
11-25-2011, 06:21 PM
Why do they have to break up the Chickbusters already? At least let them win some matches and have some mild success first.

Yeah, notice that Kaitlyn left the ring looking disappointed in AJ after the sharpshooter, and Natalya continues to do so on her.. And the camera didn't focus on Kaitlyn anymore.

Kaitlyn full heel turn there for me.

ALso notice Booker T yelling, "WHAT THE HELL KAITLYN!? I thought this was supposed to be a tag team?!! Where the hell's Kaitlyn?!"

Tazz Dan
11-25-2011, 06:27 PM
First Video from 11:17

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sdDtE6db7vE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KjvbQGKkBnc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tazz Dan
11-25-2011, 06:27 PM
Crowd popped big time for the cash in.

Droford
11-25-2011, 08:14 PM
loved how it took him about 20 seconds to roll mark over for the pinfall

MoFo
11-25-2011, 08:38 PM
Teddy Long is a stupid fuck...

Pretty sure teh MITB is "anytime, anywhere" so saying "o sry guys Mark Henry has a boo boo so this dont count" is DUMB. Wasnt Cena in a bad way when Edge cashed in? And every other time someone has cashed in, ever.

Plus he made Christian wrestle injured the other wk, makes no sense.

But its wrestling so whatever.

Droford
11-25-2011, 08:41 PM
Santa Foley next week?

Wake Up Call
11-25-2011, 08:44 PM
Crowd popped big time for the cash in.

Any cheer for Bryan is pipped in.

Aguakate
11-25-2011, 09:08 PM

Pretty sure teh MITB is "anytime, anywhere" so saying "o sry guys Mark Henry has a boo boo so this dont count" is DUMB. Wasnt Cena in a bad way when Edge cashed in? And every other time someone has cashed in, ever.

Brothas gotta stick together, player.

It's a classic case of the black man trying to keep the white man down.

You know how it is.

Droford
11-25-2011, 09:10 PM
Dolph sorta bounced off Sheamus lol

Tazz Dan
11-25-2011, 09:55 PM
Any cheer for Bryan is pipped in.

True. And the chairs had springs gimmicked in so they'd jump in the air.

Mr. Nerfect
11-25-2011, 11:06 PM
Bryan can never be over, guys. The IWC loves him. He's got to be a failure. The WWE just gave him a World Title shot and advertised him for the main event of WrestleMania to punish him.

#1-norm-fan
11-25-2011, 11:09 PM
lol @ the monster Mark Henry using the term "private area".

#1-norm-fan
11-25-2011, 11:10 PM
Also, he's got the crutch on the wrong side.

#1-norm-fan
11-25-2011, 11:34 PM
I don't think Alicia Fox knows how to play a character. Or even that she's playing a character. She sounds like she thinks everything's real.

#1-norm-fan
11-25-2011, 11:36 PM
She seems abnormally tall though.

#1-norm-fan
11-25-2011, 11:45 PM
I love the interaction between Teddy Long and Mark Henry. "This gon' make us come to a head, Teddy." They're so black! XD

And Sheamus is awesome right now. The whole "I will fucking end you right now... JUST PLAYIN'!" thing is great.

Skippord
11-25-2011, 11:47 PM
lol Sheamus and Ryder would be the greatest tag team

Lock Jaw
11-25-2011, 11:52 PM
http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/t/teddylong/03.jpg

#1-norm-fan
11-26-2011, 12:21 AM
http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/t/teddylong/03.jpg

He appears to be doing his Joel Gertner impression.

MIZantine Empire
11-26-2011, 01:48 AM
how did mark henry get in the front row so quick?

Evil Vito
11-26-2011, 12:13 PM

<font color=goldenrod>Like always, the rules in wrestling can be changed to fit the storyline. The Undertaker was knocked unconscious when Edge cashed in and the match started with Taker laid out, ditto with CM Punk cashing in on Edge.

But in recent cash ins, the champion has had to be up and standing before the match begins. They need to be aware that a match is going on.</font>

Droford
11-26-2011, 12:15 PM
I think that Mark Henry's ankle being messed up superceded him being knocked out though in this instance.

Xero
11-26-2011, 12:31 PM
So I haven't watched SmackDown! yet, but on Danielson's WWE.com interview (http://vids.wwe.com/14069/wwecom-exclusive-daniel-bryan-ta ) he says he still has the MITB case. Was this alluded to on SmackDown!?

XL
11-26-2011, 12:45 PM
Yes. In the same promo were Teddy reversed the decision he gives him the case back and a place in the Fatal Fourway.

Xero
11-26-2011, 01:14 PM
Okay, cool.

Droford
11-26-2011, 01:29 PM
kinda wish James Storm could have popped in and gone "sorry bout your damn luck" if Teddy Long didn't give him the case back.

ugh

Pintint
11-26-2011, 01:56 PM
kinda wish James Storm could have popped in and gone "sorry bout your damn luck" if Teddy Long didn't give him the case back.

ugh

OMG that would have been amazing.

Aguakate
11-26-2011, 02:00 PM

Lots of empty chairs is what I'm seeing.

Rammsteinmad
11-26-2011, 02:35 PM
Teddy almost revealing that Smackdown is taped... 'Next Tuesday, on a special live... holiday... edition of Smackdown'. :lol:

Xero
11-26-2011, 02:36 PM
They always do that when they do SmackDown! live. They push it as a "special live edition".

Aguakate
11-26-2011, 02:39 PM
Teddy almost revealing that Smackdown is taped... 'Next Tuesday, on a special live... holiday... edition of Smackdown'. :lol:

LOL it's not like it's a big secret.

I mean, those people who show up and attend Friday Night Smackdown on a TUESDAY I'm sure have spread the news.

Xero
11-26-2011, 02:41 PM
When they show up and see that the mini trons say "(PPV) is two nights away!" they get confused and try to order it for Thursday, find that Impact is the only wrestling on that day and stop watching entirely because of how ridiculous TNA is.

It's killing their business little by little, I tells ya.

Aguakate
11-26-2011, 02:44 PM
I've always wondered what goes thorugh the mind of a wrestler when he says "In two days, this Sunday, we are going to face each other", and it's Tuesday.

It happened this past Thursday, Eric Young was like "Today is Thanksgiving", although the show was taped about a week before.

Corporate CockSnogger
11-26-2011, 02:48 PM
I'd say the same thing that runs through the mind of an actor filming a Christmas movie in July.

Rammsteinmad
11-26-2011, 02:48 PM
They always do that when they do SmackDown! live. They push it as a "special live edition".

Oh really? I never noticed to be honest. Just sounded like a little hesitation from Long when he said it, like he realised he said 'live' and then tried to cover it quickly by saying 'holiday edition'.

Meh, never mind then.

Rammsteinmad
11-26-2011, 02:49 PM
LOL it's not like it's a big secret.

I mean, those people who show up and attend Friday Night Smackdown on a TUESDAY I'm sure have spread the news.

It's called Kayfabe. ;)

Aguakate
11-26-2011, 02:52 PM
I'd say the same thing that runs through the mind of an actor filming a Christmas movie in July.

Two different things.

In wrestling, you have hundreds, or thousands, of people looking at you live. I'm sure they're like "LOL".

Rammsteinmad
11-26-2011, 03:13 PM
D Bryan potentially hooking up with AJ. I've been saying it in Casual since my time in Berlin, but chicks love hobo beards. :cool:

Rammsteinmad
11-26-2011, 03:29 PM
I was concerned in case Survivor Series was a one-off, however, it would appear that Cody Rhodes is keeping the knee pads. The man is now officially ready for the main event. :yes:

XCaliber
11-26-2011, 04:22 PM
I was concerned in case Survivor Series was a one-off, however, it would appear that Cody Rhodes is keeping the knee pads. The man is now officially ready for the main event. :yes:

The RAW after he ditched the mask and got his new theme was the moment I felt that I could buy him as a legit contender too.

erickman
11-26-2011, 05:54 PM

him and eric young are looking too much alike i hope he don't get a belt then i won't tell them apart.

XL
11-26-2011, 06:34 PM
Oh really? I never noticed to be honest. Just sounded like a little hesitation from Long when he said it, like he realised he said 'live' and then tried to cover it quickly by saying 'holiday edition'.

Meh, never mind then.
A hesitation? From Teddy Long? :eek:

Xero
11-26-2011, 06:35 PM
Teddy meant to make the main event a tag match but he slipped up.

Rammsteinmad
11-26-2011, 06:47 PM
The RAW after he ditched the mask and got his new theme was the moment I felt that I could buy him as a legit contender too.

Without the knee pads?!

XCaliber
11-27-2011, 07:31 PM
Without the knee pads?!

Checked a YouTube vid he wasn't sporting kneepads at that point but it is forgivable that promo he cut backstage made up for it. :lol:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QD7F25O2YYk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gertner
11-28-2011, 01:59 PM
If only that pic was of Bryan looking at his contract reading "future endevoured."

DAMN iNATOR
11-28-2011, 02:19 PM

There's a difference between Henry cutting himself shaving and spilling kool-aid all over and Big Show mangling his leg with a chair at Survivor Series, leading medical personnel to not clear him to compete. Besides, Teddy told DB about Henry not being able to compete, despite being late to the ring to stop the cash-in attempt. He gave DB back the briefcase (:roll:), so I don't see what your beef is here. This kind of thing happened with Miz and his RAW briefcase several times last year before he won it right around this time last year, not sure of the exact date, think it might've been 11/27/10, but that's not the issue here.

Corporate CockSnogger
11-28-2011, 02:38 PM
haha

Supreme Olajuwon
11-28-2011, 02:40 PM
I like Cody Rhodes a whole bunch but I could definitely do without those tighty whitey tights he's been sporting.

#1-norm-fan
11-28-2011, 04:57 PM

Cena wasn't "medically prohibited" from wrestling. That's the difference. Bryan not getting to cash it in made perfect sense. Henry wasn't cleared to wrestle, therefore he couldn't have a match.

XL
11-29-2011, 03:38 AM
I like Cody Rhodes a whole bunch but I could definitely do without those tighty whitey tights he's been sporting.
On the subject of attire, I thought Daniel Bryan's new stuff was nice and made him look more "legit".