PDA

View Full Version : God awful...

Purgatory
12-10-2011, 12:58 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4qVRwAloRQw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I can't believe this got past the 1st episode...

Nicky Fives
12-10-2011, 01:03 PM
it's not that bad.....

Ultra Mantis
12-10-2011, 01:18 PM
Yes, who can believe that Tyler Reks didn't cancel his own youtube show after one episode?

I saw the first one and I agree, it's pretty shit, but the guy likes making them and there's no way he's going to get a push as a result of it. I don't actually care if he carries on with it or not because I'm not going to watch it again.

Rammsteinmad
12-10-2011, 01:33 PM
Yeah, I thought the first one was pretty terrible. Can't be bothered to watch this one.

Anybody Thrilla
12-10-2011, 01:38 PM
That was wack as fuck, if I can be honest. Shame too, because I like Reks and Hawkins.

Pintint
12-10-2011, 01:46 PM
That was indeed pretty terrible...and I tried and wanted to like it.

Purgatory
12-10-2011, 01:51 PM
I only watched it because I watched a couple of Ryder's shows and thought I might as well give it a chance.

Lesson learned :(

Evil Vito
12-10-2011, 03:24 PM
<font color=goldenrod>That's...actually a big improvement compared to the first one which had horrendous audio.</font>

Droford
12-10-2011, 05:10 PM
Hawkins is obviously jealous that Ryder is getting all this exposure because of his internet work and he's stuck on NXT following Tyler Reks around with a <s>polo stick</s> cane looking like fucking Johnny Polo.

Mr. Nerfect
12-10-2011, 08:12 PM
<font color=goldenrod>That's...actually a big improvement compared to the first one which had horrendous audio.</font>

I actually agree. I thought the first one was pretty terrible, but this one was kind of... watchable. I think I want to like it more than anything, and my expectations were notably low, but whatever. Reks can at least make fun of himself. I do think some of his jokes are trying way too hard to be "smart," and they're falling really short. The dude is doing himself no favours by taking shots at everyone not on NXT, Michael Cole and Titus O'Neil, though.

That being said, it kind of does reflect the current characters of Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks, though. William Regal has often on commentary criticised them for expecting a spot, and not really grabbing the attention they need to. I like that Hawkins & Reks are trying to do something that gives them meaning as a team.

Triple Naitch
12-11-2011, 08:04 PM
The dog barking did make me lol.