PDA

View Full Version : Do people REALLY hate Ryan Clark?

Juan
12-21-2011, 04:00 AM
I always read here how much people think he sucks, but they continue to click on his links and giving him more hits which allows him to continue stealing news and reposing it as his own.

Ice Cream Bar
12-21-2011, 04:02 AM
It's because most smarks are like teenage girls who are mad at some guy who wouldnt date their ugly fat ass so they talk shit but read his fb/myspace anyway

Ice Cream Bar
12-21-2011, 04:03 AM
Also Juan neg repped me 4 times in a row and im still GREEN

You powerless nig

SlickyTrickyDamon
12-21-2011, 04:12 AM
You had to add that last part about Daniel Bryan? You made a pretty good point and ruined it being an ass.

Rookies aren't allowed to be an ass.

Ice Cream Bar
12-21-2011, 04:15 AM
Fuck you

owenbrown
12-21-2011, 05:14 AM
lemme reiterate this.... ban anyone who posts anything from Ryan Clark

Tazz Dan
12-21-2011, 06:44 AM
lol

Triple A
12-21-2011, 06:54 AM
Please support Da TPWW Main Page

Triple Naitch
12-21-2011, 08:20 AM
Don't think I could hate someone whom I've never met.

SlickyTrickyDamon
12-21-2011, 08:22 AM
I think he's shit at his job but I don't hate him.

Rammsteinmad
12-21-2011, 08:28 AM
Triple A just posted in the wrestling forum.

4 knuckles up
12-21-2011, 09:11 AM
I dont really care about Ryan Clark, tbh. The only time time I get annoyed is when I read his articles that say something like:

"MAJOR TLC SPOILER"

"Expect CM PUNK to win at TLC this sunday. However, there are also plans for either MIZ or ALBERTO DEL RIO to grab a victory here."

Well, how insightful. That tells me absolutely nothing. Its like saying, "If I flip a coin i'll get heads. Unless I get tails instead!" and calling that a prediction... Grinds my gears!

Shisen Kopf
12-21-2011, 09:51 AM

You powerless nig

Thats what he does. It's pretty fucking awesome if you ask me.

Shisen Kopf
12-21-2011, 09:52 AM

You powerless nig

Thats what he does. It's pretty fucking awesome if you ask me. Also, he's a faggot spic not a nig get it right!

Dirk Ziggler
12-21-2011, 10:50 AM
Juan does like to neg. rep people for being white... it's kind of pathetic. But who am I to judge a racist.

edyhdrawde
12-21-2011, 11:05 AM
I could care less about him, but I am sick of every single news item he posts having,

"Hey please follow me on facebook it would be swell if you were my friend."

Swish
12-21-2011, 11:11 AM
He makes me laugh at how he asks everyone to join his facebook and twitter page constantly in all his news feeds. I mean seriously has he not got one single friend in real life??.

Ryan is a douche bag...

MoFo
12-21-2011, 11:16 AM
I feel sorry for him, I mean look at his pic on Facebook, clearly a wigger.

Evil Vito
12-21-2011, 11:22 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Ryan Clark is an asshole.</font>

Evil Vito
12-21-2011, 11:22 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Ryan Clark is reponsible for the economic downturn.</font>

Evil Vito
12-21-2011, 11:23 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Ryan Clark has the cures to cancer and AIDs, but will NEVER release them to the public.</font>

JimmyMess
12-21-2011, 11:33 AM
While I don't know him, and don't really care. The only thing that irks me about his "news" is when he tosses in his two cents on the matter.

I just want the headline, not what you think of Hulk Hogan's divorce settlement, leave that up to us to bitch and complain.

Gertner
12-21-2011, 11:41 AM
lol I'm banned from Ryan Clark's facebook page

Xero
12-21-2011, 12:07 PM
I don't even view the main page, so it really doesn't affect me unless people post about him. I don't respect what he does on this or any of the other ten sites he shovels his slop on (none of which I read), but I don't really give a shit.

TheAdamEvansFan
12-21-2011, 01:46 PM
Ryan Clark needs to be OCCUPIED.

Triple A, we would support the Main Page if a tool wasn't pissing all over it.

I want news feeds, not personal bias bullshit like facebook or twitter. I feel as if I'm watching Vince McMahon over here.

FFS. MY TURN!

Emperor Smeat
12-21-2011, 01:56 PM
Hate more the links he posted since early on I would click on one thinking there would be more and instead the website he uses was full of ads or would just slow my computer a lot. Not an issue now since I rarely read his reports and have ad-blocker running.

Same for the misleading titles making it seem like something big occurred when in reality it was nothing or just his opinions about something.

What was the name of the other person that used to do the exact same style with the fake or random links before Ryan Clark started to put his name on all the reports?

RVDmark
12-21-2011, 02:01 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Ryan Clark has the cures to cancer and AIDs, but will NEVER release them to the public.</font>

That's the US Gov't you are thinking of.

Lock Jaw
12-21-2011, 02:01 PM
Pwinsider.com has ceased working properly for me, so I am now forced to use the front page of TPWW for my "newz".

St. Jimmy
12-21-2011, 03:34 PM
I kind of do wish he would die. In real life, just die.

Kane Knight
12-21-2011, 03:35 PM
I don't read his shit anymore. I don't even use the TPWW main page for news anymore. Only time I see his stuff at all is if some dumb fuck posts here.

OldSchoolFan
12-21-2011, 04:07 PM
Love what he just posted on FB....

"‎"Jesse Ventura was NOT stopped by police in California because he has been in Minnesota for the last 6 months. He went LIVE ON AIR today 21/12/2011 to refute this LIE. He has not gone to an airport for 15 months because he REFUSES to fly. RETRACT this article immediately or face legal action." - Ventura's team of lawyers.

Meow. The RIGHT WAY to go about things like this is to be as polite as possible."

Guess his BS catching up with him

BollywoodSingh
12-21-2011, 05:14 PM
I don't hate him but I don't think he's very good at what he does. A lot of his comments that he sometimes adds are pretty stupid.

I remember the day of the latest WWE draft, he wrote something like "expect some MAJOR moves tonight" as if he had insider information about it. The draft always has major moves.

I still read the TPWW main page for wrestling news as it's one of the more clean, pop-up free, and regularly updated news sites out there that I know of. I just don't like the extra comments that Ryan Clark adds in. I think Live Audio Wrestling is probably the most reputable news site that I know of but they just have daily updates with the whole days news, instead of updating their site with individual news items.

BollywoodSingh
12-21-2011, 05:17 PM
And does he really pay for everyone's drinks in these ROH pre-game meetings he always posts about? I wonder how much money he makes being a wrestling reporter.

Kane Knight
12-21-2011, 05:40 PM
Love what he just posted on FB....

"‎"Jesse Ventura was NOT stopped by police in California because he has been in Minnesota for the last 6 months. He went LIVE ON AIR today 21/12/2011 to refute this LIE. He has not gone to an airport for 15 months because he REFUSES to fly. RETRACT this article immediately or face legal action." - Ventura's team of lawyers.

Meow. The RIGHT WAY to go about things like this is to be as polite as possible."

Guess his BS catching up with him

To be fair, it's Ryan Clark vs Jess Ventura.

It's hard to tell who's more full of shit.

Iop
12-21-2011, 05:45 PM
I think it would be cool to meet Ryan Clark but only if he talks the way he posts news items and commentates on the street.
*passes bus stop* BREAKING NEWS! SOURCES INDICATE A BUS WILL STOP HERE!

So, u wanna get coffee? Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts?

"MAJOR SPOILER: RYAN CLARK TO GET COFFEE TODAY AT STARBUCKS! BUT HE IS ALSO CONSIDERING DUNKIN DONUTS! "

That would rule.

XL
12-21-2011, 06:18 PM
I don't even view the main page, so it really doesn't affect me unless people post about him. I don't respect what he does on this or any of the other ten sites he shovels his slop on (none of which I read), but I don't really give a shit.

Only time I see his stuff at all is if some dumb fuck posts here.

Same here.

The dude did slap my momma though, so...

Aguakate
12-21-2011, 06:28 PM
The problem I have with Ryan Clark is that he just gets all the info he posts from other wrestling websites, he never "breaks" any news.

Also, those fake links he puts at the bottom like ****OMG KEVIN NASH NUDE CLICK HERE!****

GD
12-21-2011, 07:22 PM
BREAKING NEWS: The identity of the Wrestler returning on 1-2-2012!!! It is not Chris Jericho! Shocking return to the WWE!!! Click here - EXCLUSIVE ANAL PENIS CUM SHOT!!!
(http://hassanator.ytmnd.com/)

GD
12-21-2011, 07:24 PM
Owen Brown hates him very much. He has gotten so much under his skin that he went absolutely mental on me.

Wake Up Call
12-21-2011, 09:58 PM
Ventura says he has not been in California since July and that the news article was “smear campaign” from TMZ. He did not say why they would launching such a campaign, but TMZ has taken it off their site.

We posted the TMZ.com article here on this website yesterday and we received a letter this morning from Ventura’s legal team. Jesse Ventura was NOT stopped by police in California because he has been in Minnesota for the last 6 months. He went LIVE ON AIR today 21/12/2011 to refute this LIE. He has not gone to an airport for 15 months because he REFUSES to fly. RETRACT this article immediately or face legal action., they told us. We have since removed the article, originally sourced to TMZ.com.

Blakeamus
12-22-2011, 05:56 AM
Ventura hates Ryan Clark...

Kane Knight
12-22-2011, 08:35 AM
Same here.

The dude did slap my momma though, so...

He did? NOW I HATE HIM!