PDA

View Full Version : Is Madison Rayne kinda awesome, or am I imagining that?

Anybody Thrilla
12-22-2011, 01:48 PM
I've been quite impressed with her as of late. She's solid in the ring, competent on the mic, and pretty hot as well. Really, there are a lot of Knockouts who are kinda good, but she's been standing out the most to me as of late.

What do you guys think about Madison Rayne or the TNA Knockouts division in general at press time? Who are your favorites? Or do you think they suck?

Didn't seem right without a pic, so here:

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/748/401/IMG_0857_650_display_image.jpg?1298574385

Discuss.

M-A-G
12-22-2011, 01:51 PM
They're just kind of there for me. I couldn't care less if they're hot or not but the division itself has kind of stagnated.

Lock Jaw
12-22-2011, 01:53 PM
I used to really enjoy the Knockouts division back when I watched TNA. Of course, this was before Madison Rayne's time. I think I stopped watching JUST before she got there.

Supreme Olajuwon
12-22-2011, 01:54 PM
She's pretty hot, which is really the most important thing in women's wrestling.

Anybody Thrilla
12-22-2011, 01:55 PM
Maybe I'm just used to watching some terrible Divas matches, but I still think the Knockouts are pretty swell. This was all sparked from the Madison Rayne/Traci Brooks match on Impact. The offense was brutal and believable, and it was just a good match. I kind of forgot they were women until I noticed 4 gigantic boobs in the ring at any given time.

Anybody Thrilla
12-22-2011, 01:58 PM
On a very mildly-related note, I miss LayCool.

Lock Jaw
12-22-2011, 01:59 PM
I remember watching the Knockout New Year's Eve Special when they did that a few years back. I remember enjoying it. I think Madison Rayne wrestled.

Supreme Olajuwon
12-22-2011, 02:03 PM
LayCool was the best thing to happen to women's wrestling in forever.

Jura
12-22-2011, 02:10 PM
I don't watch TNA but I think she's probably the hottest in that company, at least top 3.

Anybody Thrilla
12-22-2011, 02:12 PM
Who are the other two? Miss Tessmacher and Velvet Sky?

Supreme Olajuwon
12-22-2011, 02:17 PM
who was the one that was with Desmond Wolfe? is she still around

Anybody Thrilla
12-22-2011, 02:25 PM
who was the one that was with Desmond Wolfe? is she still around

I missed most of that, but apparently her name was Chelsea. Haven't seen a Chelsea in a while.

What happened to that one hot interviewer chick that Abyss was obsessed with? Maybe Lauren something? She was a sight to behold.

Hanso Amore
12-22-2011, 02:32 PM
I would suck on her butthole like a lifesaver.

Anybody Thrilla
12-22-2011, 02:33 PM
Right after a match, though?

Next Big Thing
12-22-2011, 02:40 PM
I've always liked the Knock Outs. Winter is hot too. But I must say, Rosita is fine as fuck.
http://www.wrestling-edge.com/wordpress/photos/women/rosita-steelers/999.jpg

I'll play two hand touch with her anytime.

Anybody Thrilla
12-22-2011, 02:42 PM
Ewwwwwwwwww, the Steelers. :n:

Hanso Amore
12-22-2011, 02:53 PM
Right after a match, though?

Only if she wins. I dont rim out sweaty butt for losers.

Anybody Thrilla
12-22-2011, 02:53 PM
I respect your position. :y:

DaveBrawl
12-22-2011, 03:02 PM
I agree with you Thrilla. She's probably the hottest they have now and is great in the ring, but to me the division as a whole has gotten a lot worse in the last year from a looks and talent standpoint. They seem to have taken the WWE route of running the same matches every week and the girls they have now aren't really as fun to watch as they were a couple of years ago. Although I'd say the Knockouts are still better in the ring than the divas.

I'm gonna say everything started going downhill when they dropped Daffney.

Hanso Amore
12-22-2011, 03:05 PM
Daffney is mad over-rated.

DaveBrawl
12-22-2011, 03:13 PM
Can't even look at you right now.

Anybody Thrilla
12-22-2011, 03:13 PM
I can't remember any Daffney matches. I only remember her screaming a lot in WCW.

Next Big Thing
12-22-2011, 03:14 PM
Ewwwwwwwwww, the Steelers. :n:

I agree. She'd look much better repping the Falcons.

Supreme Olajuwon
12-22-2011, 03:22 PM
Daffney was the least talented Knockout on the roster.

Supreme Olajuwon
12-22-2011, 03:23 PM
By which of course I mean she was the ugliest.

Anybody Thrilla
12-22-2011, 03:27 PM
Who would you rather f#*k: ODB or Daffney?

Jura
12-22-2011, 03:30 PM
Who are the other two? Miss Tessmacher and Velvet Sky?
BRB

Jura
12-22-2011, 03:39 PM
Yes.

Iop
12-22-2011, 03:43 PM
This is off topic but I think they should have a diva named Cleetoris.

A daughter of a guy named Cleatus and a woman named Torrie.

Ratings would be through the roof.

DaveBrawl
12-22-2011, 03:45 PM
By which of course I mean she was the ugliest.

She was glorious.:mad:

Anybody Thrilla
12-22-2011, 03:48 PM
Prove him wrong with pictures.

DaveBrawl

Can I have both?

Anybody Thrilla
Oh wait, you're defending Daffney? Nevermind. Just describe the pictures to him.

DaveBrawl
Prove him wrong with pictures.

I don't have to justify myself to him.

Anybody Thrilla
Not too vividly, mind.

Rollermacka
12-22-2011, 03:49 PM

That's a hard one. Both of them have that "wild, crazy, bite and scratch" sex vibe going (and I'm talking about them do it to me) I'm going with ODB. Oh yea, Id nail her soo hard, I'll pop those big fake implants she has.

Aguakate
12-22-2011, 03:50 PM
When I first read the title, I thought it said "Mason Ryan".

Anybody Thrilla
12-22-2011, 03:52 PM

I definitely would have just been imagining that.

DaveBrawl
12-22-2011, 03:52 PM
Can I have both?

Felt a little sick after typing that.

Rollermacka
12-22-2011, 04:20 PM

I definitely would have just been imagining that.

Lol, thinking it was Mason Ryan and seeing a NSFW tab...

Aguakate
12-22-2011, 04:22 PM
Lol, thinking it was Mason Ryan and seeing a NSFW tab...

"Lol" reading the title before clicking on it...

...THAT'S when I thought it said "Mason Ryan".

:nono:

Hanso Amore
12-22-2011, 04:57 PM
Daffney is neither good looking or a talented worker. Her gimmicks are garbage as well.

But she is different, and therefore people over rate her. BY ALOT.

Aguakate
12-22-2011, 04:57 PM
I think Daffney is hot.

Hanso Amore
12-22-2011, 04:58 PM
Daffney is basically the Female Chavo Guerrero.

Aguakate
12-22-2011, 05:02 PM
So are you basically saying I should find Chavo hot, too?

Majunior
12-22-2011, 05:27 PM
Mason Ryan? Couldn't be, Madison Rayne is a better wrestler. ;)

I do feel Knockouts > Divas in pretty much every aspect. Looks, ring work, etc. That said, I do agree the division is in a bit of a downturn at the moment.

Wolfpack423
12-22-2011, 07:37 PM
I am a huge fan of the Knockouts division. We've been getting some really good matches over the past year and really starting at the end of the 2010. Also, Anybody Thrilla, Madison Rayne is one of my personal favorites. I agree with you: She is good in the ring, she's great on the mic, and she's hot. She definitely is a big deal in the division and I love how she has managed to make herself a bigger star within the company through the development of her own Killer Queen character. Madison has been awesome ever since TNA finally figured out that she should be the one to lead The Beautiful People. I was so happy when they happened as I followed her in Shimmer as well when she was in Nevaeh. She is also the X Factor in the faction of her, Gail Kim, and Karen Jarrett as she won the tag titles for them (as she got the pinfall), she was the one that allowed Gail to become Knockouts champ and has been instrumental in Gail picking up other victories. So, its not just you. I have alot of respect for the Knockouts division. Mickie James is my favorite female wrestler by far and I have been impressed on some of the great matches shes been involved in while in TNA. One of my favorite feuds this year was the Mickie James vs. Madison Rayne feud. Great to see the focus and time TNA puts into the Knockouts matches.

Wolfpack423
12-22-2011, 07:44 PM
I agree with you Thrilla. She's probably the hottest they have now and is great in the ring, but to me the division as a whole has gotten a lot worse in the last year from a looks and talent standpoint. They seem to have taken the WWE route of running the same matches every week and the girls they have now aren't really as fun to watch as they were a couple of years ago. Although I'd say the Knockouts are still better in the ring than the divas.

I'm gonna say everything started going downhill when they dropped Daffney.

Dave, I am a big fan of Daffney. I think the Knockouts matches have been really good. The Knockouts may put some of the same matches from time to time but at least they are watchable unlike the divas matches. I think the divas division is the worst its ever been with only three credible women on the roster in Beth, Natalya, and AJ. Madison is hot and great in the ring. I would agree with you that she is quite possibly the best looking today. I also find Mickie to be beautiful, always have. She had a great match with Traci last week and the week before had an aggressive match with Mickie. Mickie vs. Gail at Final Resolution was great as well. I've been really impressed with the ring work and feuds of the Knockouts over this year. The divas: I can't even recall a match. The only thing I like is Beth for now has the title, but there are so many terrible divas like Alicia Fox, Rosa Mendes, and The Bellas that its tough to get really good matches in the division. They should really focus on making AJ a bigger part of the division as shed be a great underdog champion and would be able to have good matches with Beth. She had a short singles match with Natalya in the summer (about 3 minutes), but it was still good as the two clicked in the ring and were able to create some good offense between the two of them. Alicia Fox is the sloppiest female competitor today as is evident from her injuring the DOD with that terrible revolving leg drop of hers.

Lock Jaw
12-22-2011, 07:54 PM
Don't know if you are aware or not, but keyboards have these keys, where if you push it, it will make a new line.

It is called an "Enter", or "Return", key. They are usually located in one of two locations, or both.

See this helpful diagram if you need further assistance:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a5/Enter.png

MoFo
12-22-2011, 08:19 PM
ABT she was much better last yr when she was in TBP.

But shes got incredibly hot since dying her hair brunette.

Shadow
12-22-2011, 10:37 PM
Do you think, after a show, while the Knockouts are in the shower they look at themselves in the mirror and go "Man...I need to fuck that"?

DaveBrawl
12-22-2011, 10:50 PM
Dave, I am a big fan of Daffney. I think the Knockouts matches have been really good. The Knockouts may put some of the same matches from time to time but at least they are watchable unlike the divas matches. I think the divas division is the worst its ever been with only three credible women on the roster in Beth, Natalya, and AJ. Madison is hot and great in the ring. I would agree with you that she is quite possibly the best looking today. I also find Mickie to be beautiful, always have. She had a great match with Traci last week and the week before had an aggressive match with Mickie. Mickie vs. Gail at Final Resolution was great as well. I've been really impressed with the ring work and feuds of the Knockouts over this year. The divas: I can't even recall a match. The only thing I like is Beth for now has the title, but there are so many terrible divas like Alicia Fox, Rosa Mendes, and The Bellas that its tough to get really good matches in the division. They should really focus on making AJ a bigger part of the division as shed be a great underdog champion and would be able to have good matches with Beth. She had a short singles match with Natalya in the summer (about 3 minutes), but it was still good as the two clicked in the ring and were able to create some good offense between the two of them. Alicia Fox is the sloppiest female competitor today as is evident from her injuring the DOD with that terrible revolving leg drop of hers.

I agree with you the Knockout matches are better, I thought I had put that but I guess not. I was just talking about how the matches always seem to involve the same girls just like the WWE does.

DaveBrawl
12-22-2011, 10:51 PM
Daffney is basically the Female Chavo Guerrero.

:mad:

Cold as ice.

stultiloquy
12-22-2011, 11:04 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/11kcya1.jpg

DaveBrawl
12-23-2011, 01:42 AM
That's right, you are all weirdos.

SlickyTrickyDamon
12-23-2011, 01:59 AM
Madison went from just alright to super hot when she went from Blonde to Brunette. Too bad I heard that she's married.

M-A-G
12-23-2011, 08:59 AM
This is off topic but I think they should have a diva named Cleetoris.

A daughter of a guy named Cleatus and a woman named Torrie.

Ratings would be through the roof.

Legend tells of a lost notebook that once belonged to Vince Russo listing ideas that never saw the light of day. I'm pretty sure that would've been right at the top of the list.

M-A-G
12-23-2011, 09:01 AM
Do you think, after a show, while the Knockouts are in the shower they look at themselves in the mirror and go "Man...I need to fuck that"?

I prefer to believe they have pillow fights right after the shower. I'm sticking with this until I'm proven wrong.

Anybody Thrilla
12-24-2011, 05:41 PM
Madison went from just alright to super hot when she went from Blonde to Brunette. Too bad I heard that she's married.

Oh yeah? You think you had a shot with her?

DaveBrawl
12-24-2011, 05:48 PM
The better question is would she have a shot with him?

McLegend
12-24-2011, 05:49 PM
STD just ruined my Christmas with that news.

Lock Jaw
12-24-2011, 05:52 PM
Hate it when an STD ruins my Christmas.