PDA

View Full Version : Around The Horn

CSL
05-03-2004, 12:03 PM
<font color=white>So does this show rule or what? Us Brits get it on NASN which is a channel that I don't have but there's a freeview every now and again and last week, Around The Horn was on the freeview. Is it like daily or what? I'm asking this 'cause it's on like every day but Sky repeat a lot of stuff so I wasn't sure...

This is show kicks ass</font>

TheJShow
05-03-2004, 12:13 PM
Yea its a daily show... pretty good show, although I like Pardon the Interruption, which is on after Around the Horn better

CSL
05-03-2004, 12:18 PM
<font color=white>Yeah, Pardon The Interruption was on straight after. I liked that but I preferred Around The Horn (Just)

Why do us brits have no sports shows like this? These are WAY better than The Premiership, Grandstand etc</font>

The Icon of Elisim
05-03-2004, 03:22 PM
It hasn't come to Canada yet :(

loopydate
05-03-2004, 03:50 PM
PTI is better. Mostly because I don't like Kellerman. He reminds me of too many people in my classes (I'm a broadcast major, so I get all the sports "experts," too).

The Miz
05-03-2004, 04:12 PM
HORRIBLE show. the point system is reatarded, and it's like they purposely get the biggest obnoxious conservative rednecks to come on the show. jay mariotti is the only one who knows what he's talking about. PTI is much better.

Yashamaga
05-03-2004, 05:31 PM
What happened to Kellerman? they have the stat boy from PTI now

anyway, the show is too focused on the Yankees IMO. Both Kellerman and Tony whatshisname are Yankee fans and it gets annoying sometimes.

Yeah I like PTI better as well

Supreme Olajuwon
05-03-2004, 05:45 PM
Kellerman's contract ran out and they stopped talks. He might come back eventually.

Loose Cannon
05-03-2004, 06:01 PM
that show makes my ears bleed sometimes. Just a bunch of people screaming at each other gives me a headache.

BCWWF
05-03-2004, 07:37 PM
I actually think that I may be partial to Around the Horn over PTI, just because there are more opinions, and I think the point system works pretty well. They figured out a way to add spice to four guys opinions, and they made a pretty successful show. That is probably the best hour of the day though, those two shows. Also, Holley is the man. They need to put Sid Hartman on there, that would be class.

DaveWadding
05-03-2004, 10:24 PM
I thought Kellerman was on FSN now???

PTI is way better, but Woody Paige is the damn mang.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
05-03-2004, 11:11 PM
I liked Around the Horn and PTI but I havent watched either of them in months because I work every fu</>cking week night now :mad:

CNM
05-04-2004, 01:16 AM
Yeah, Kellerman signed with FSN. His new show, I, Max, is gonna premiere pretty soon.