PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Ideas

OldSchoolFan
01-12-2012, 12:10 PM
First off I am the type of person who’s mind constantly wanders and usually thinks of the most off the wall ideas. This leads me to two interesting theories I have with the current product. Well I find them interesting; chances are you will view them as what I called this thread. The first is Zack Ryder’s involvement in the Kane/Cena situation. Do any of you think this is possibly playing out to lead to maybe trying to take that next step with Ryder and build to a Mania match. Looking at it this way; Ryder is “hurt” lays low a bit and Cena loses to Kane at RR followed by a rematch at the next PPV. This could lead to Ryder returning and “repaying” Cena for the title stuff and help destroy Kane. Then it builds toward Kane/Ryder at Mania and somehow someway Ryder pulls it out.

Another one; and my wife threatened to kill me for the stupidity of this, but what if the “she” Y2J referred to was none other than Vickie. They could say she called him in as a very solid person for her stable. I personally feel this would totally blow money balls but with the way things have been goping I would not put it past them.

Discuss and/or flame away…

CSL
01-12-2012, 12:14 PM
Kane/Ryder you never know, it could work, they seem to gain more faith in Ryder every week.

Jericho and Vickie is unnecessary, she's there to put heat on Dolph and Swagger, Jericho doesn't need that, it'd be like watering him down a bit with the Vickie, Dolph and Swagger there too plus it'd take away/remove focus from the test run they seem to be giving Dolph rn

Shadrick
01-12-2012, 12:38 PM
I personally would enjoy Zack Vs. Kane at Mania if Zack goes over.

CSL
01-12-2012, 12:39 PM
he doesn't even need to go over, the best matches from a company stand point advance both guys no matter who goes over. Easily doable in this scenario

Corporate CockSnogger
01-12-2012, 01:17 PM
Yeah after Raw this week I generally thought it could lead to a brief Ryder/Kane feud (once Kane and Cena ends). Ryder building up the courage to stand up to Kane could be good.

jerichoholicninja
01-12-2012, 02:03 PM
In all seriousness, I like that your wife has opinions about your wrestling ideas. Nice catch there.

Anybody Thrilla
01-12-2012, 03:01 PM
I would like Ryder to find some sort of an edge, seeing as to how he's the United States champion and all. It could work.

Shisen Kopf
01-12-2012, 09:06 PM
Zack Ryder is 3 times better than Flair because he has more woooo's. Ryder needs to induct the fo' horsemen at HOF so they can have a wooooo off.

Gertner
01-13-2012, 08:32 PM
I hope Clox's daughter gets shot in the head.

Swish
01-14-2012, 01:18 PM
John Cena becoming so obsessed with the WWE Title ends up winning it,
then starts hearing voices. The belt becomes alive in Cena's mind.

#BROKEN Hasney
01-14-2012, 01:32 PM
Hoping for some more tyre change segments.

Eklipse
01-14-2012, 01:41 PM
So...do you want us to post our stupid ideas here? Or are you calling your ideas stupid? I'm lost...

#BROKEN Hasney
01-14-2012, 01:56 PM
Hoping for some more tyre change segments and matches where there "must be a winner" resulting in some bint getting flattened and the match stopped.

Good god there were some shitty ass segments this week.

Emperor Smeat
01-14-2012, 02:27 PM
I like the idea of Kane vs Ryder as a feud once Kane is done with Cena.

The "embrace the hate" might work better on Ryder than Cena since it could get to the point of Ryder considers doing heelish things if it meant to beat Kane. Ryder doesn't end up becoming a heel but instead manages to find a way to "snap" out of Kane's ploy and get enough courage to take on Kane in a fight.

Ryder benefits by having an established star helping his development as a potential star while Kane now can add a manipulative style to his general "monster" type character.

Gertner
01-14-2012, 02:31 PM
I think Ryder should snap and become a loner submission machine!

Mr. Nerfect
01-15-2012, 01:12 AM
I actually don't mind the ideas for Kane vs. Zack Ryder here. It could be something that really gets Ryder to another level. Cena vs. Kane is obviously not going to go on through WrestleMania, so Ryder finding himself in a program with Kane would not be a bad idea. Also, if Kane wins the United States Title at some point, then I believe he will be only the second person (after Edge) to have won every single title in the WWE (in my opinion, the true "Grand Slam").

That being said, I kind of randomly had the idea that Cody Rhodes and Zack Ryder will have a match for each other's championships at WrestleMania (not necessarily a unification match -- just a winner takes all sort of stip). Then you could have Goldust (who has already been defeated by Rhodes) in Ryder's corner for the match. Also, I randomly thought we might get another random thrown-together Kane Mania match pitting him against Sheamus -- "Great White vs. Big Red."

Mr. Nerfect
01-15-2012, 01:14 AM
Oh, and the Jericho/Vickie stuff is not horrible, either. The idea of Jericho, Ziggler and Swagger all aligned sort of gives me a boner. Some say that it moves Ziggler down the card, or whatever, but the three could be presented as former World Champions and all take turns tearing it up in the main event. The matches would be tremendous, and you could have Ziggler get upset that Jericho outed him from his break-out point (if it does bump Ziggler from title contention, or whatever), and Ziggler could turn babyface on Jericho and Swagger.

Raven Reaper
01-15-2012, 04:12 AM
Another one; and my wife threatened to kill me for the stupidity of this, but what if the “she” Y2J referred to was none other than Vickie.

Vickie and Jericho?! Please.. This is what I want to happen:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4X2bK-SvIyA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

XL
01-16-2012, 03:33 PM
Otunga's coffee tumbler starts to exhibit "strange behaviour". The coffee in it instantly turns cold, it's placed next to a plant that then dies, etc. During an inring segment the tumbler bursts open and a white light shines from the top of it heralding the return of The Undertaker who will be controlled by John Laurinaitis in his fued against Punk.

Asmo
01-16-2012, 11:43 PM
The Undertaker VS Punk? Damn, would be a good match.